• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Butterfly Pt. 02: Pillow Talk

The Butterfly Pt. 02: Pillow Talk

This is part two of our story. While it can be read individually, reading previous chapters may help you to get to know Christine and Peter better. We join our story in progress - Peter had arranged a threesome for Christine with two men for their two year anniversary, while he had watched from the shadows...

*****

Peter caressed her face, and kneeled beside her.

"You are so beautiful, my love." he said as she looked into his brilliant blue eyes.

She saw truth there, and reverence. They kissed, his lips gently caressing hers, his tongue feeling hers. He kissed her face all over, while his fingers absentmindedly traced circles on her right hip.

"Thank you for freeing me, and for always knowing exactly what I want. Two years later, I still think it's crazy that you're in my head like this, but I guess I'm not surprised. Those guys were great, but I'm glad you're here. I love you, Mr. Walsh"

"And I love you, Mrs. Walsh. You gave a brilliant performance tonight. Like an athlete. Simply stunning" he continued, as he gave her butterfly kisses across her shoulders and neck.

He unbuttoned the black corset she wore as lingerie for him, freeing her pert breasts, and stroking the soft flesh of her stomach. He loved to touch her. The first time they made love, he had spent hours running his hands over every part of her body. She had been his, body and soul ever since.

"Do you ever get jealous?" she wondered aloud, perhaps for the hundredth time since they met. "Those guys used me pretty thoroughly. Do you ever feel like putting a stop to all this and just keeping me for yourself?" But she already knew his answer.

"You are mine, my dear, as I am yours, no matter what girl I'm with or what guy takes you to bed. Ours is a transcendent love of the mind and spirit. I love that we can use sex to stimulate our bodies and fuel our sex life. I've always felt like we have what others do not. They just don't know what they're missing."

She smiled. Peter had always been so supportive of her fantasies, and had never denied her anything. She knew that he got off on it as well. She had gone on countless dates at this point, and all Peter asked was that she tell him every detail, if he wasn't able to watch. She did so with joy, usually with his cock inside her the whole time.

He stood and undressed. She saw his cock, rock hard and at attention, straining for release after more than an hour watching her be savagely fucked by Alex and Javier. He climbed on top of her, leaving her stockings in place, but pulling the crotch of her panties to one side. He gently parted her swollen pussy lips and placed his head at the entrance. She was tender, but yearning for her husband, and signaled him with her hand on his hip to put it in her. She sighed as he did. When he was bottomed out, he held it there, not thrusting, knowing he would cum quickly if he did. They had played this game many times before.

"What's our next game, my dear?" he asked, settling in and feeling the hot grip of her young cunt.

He wasn't quite twice her age, but at nearly twenty years her senior, he biologically could have been her father, she thought to herself. He loved the feel of her fit body beneath him, and her always hungry pussy.

"I want to see you with Camilla and Magdalena again, and I want to play too."

She was referring to their bisexual friends. Camilla was from Buenos Aires and Magdalena from Madrid. They had been together many years and were both so lovely and open with Christine and Peter. Their friendship and sexual adventures were always strongly fulfilling and comforting at the same time. They were familiar friends and lovers.

"Of course, my dear, we'll see them while we're in town."

He kissed her neck over and over, finding the spot he knew so well that would turn her on even more. Sometimes they slowly made love over hours, just talking while he was inside of her. She loved it, being slowly screwed while enjoying the conversation as well. It was always a treat for her mind and body. Tonight she was exhausted, however, and knew that Peter would need release two or three times before he would be satisfied, especially after the show. She ground her hips up into him, signaling that she wanted that cum.

She whispered to him "You're the third man to fuck me tonight baby. Do you like fucking your slut wife's pussy after two other guys have used it?"

He knew what she was playing at, and that this would quickly push him over the edge. He allowed himself to start stroking inside of her, thinking of those guys parting her legs and sliding their cocks in and out of his wife. He boiled over, allowing ropes of semen to paint the walls deep inside of her. She arched her back as he came, and told him she loved him time and again as she pulled him close to her. She had never meant it more.

They stayed like that, his cock softening, but not fully. Often he stayed inside of her until he got hard again. Usually this was easy when they were talking dirty to each other, which was always.

"Did you want to see more men fucking me?" she asked. "I could probably have handled two or three more. To be honest, I loved their cum so much I wished they could have kept going, or that there were more guys to put it all over me."

"Well, my dear, I don't think we have to make you wait till our three year Anniversary to give you three men. You can have whatever you desire."

She felt him hardening again inside her. This time she knew he would be able to fuck without coming too quickly so she encouraged him to start thrusting into her well fucked pussy. She loved it when men used her pussy to get off, especially if they could shoot inside of her multiple times. It made her feel like such a whore, and she always loved spreading wide for another load, whenever it was available. There had been times she and Peter had been with other women, that she had encouraged Peter to fuck their cunts until he was just about to cum, then quickly switch, and stuff his cock back into her, dumping his load right where it belonged - inside his slut wife. She decided to remind him of that night.

"I remember how good it looked when you were fucking Camilla with your big cock. I loved watching you hammer away on her pussy from behind while she ate Magdalena out. I was fingering my pussy while watching you. Do you remember how you pulled out of her pussy just before you came and then slid it inside my hot cunt? The way you just used it to dump off your hot load? Do you remember that?"

"Mmmph yes!" Peter said as his thrusting increased.

He loved how much of a slut his wife was and how much she loved sex. He particularly loved the way she would challenge him to come as many times as he could by talking dirty to him. It was their little game, and they always both won, by playing it.

"I'm going to shoot again." he told her. "I'm going to dump another load into your hot used pussy like every other guy that has. You're such a slut. You just use your pussy to get guys off."

"Yes, baby, cum for me!" she encouraged. She grabbed his ass and slammed her hips up harder to meet his thrusts. "Give me that cum!"

He gave her that cum, grunting and depositing another load right where she wanted it - deep inside her body. Their breathing was ragged. He felt her come just after him, groaning and exposing her sweaty neck to his kisses. He was spent, but would be surprised if she let him off without coming a third time for her. He sat in the chair next to the bed and watched her. She was beautiful in her afterglow. She played with the sticky white sperm that leaked from her sodden pussy, tracing it up onto her stomach and breasts. She opened her legs lewdly in front of her husband, hoping it would do the job. She fingered her pussy with one, and then two fingers, letting him know she was still good for one more go.

"Are you too tired, baby?" she asked. "Do we need to bring another guy up here to finish me off? My wet hole could still use one more load and I don't think you have one for me!"

Despite everything, he was a little hard, but only just. Christine took this as a challenge and hopped off the bed, shedding everything but her black stockings. She dropped to her knees in front of her lover, and took him in her mouth. Her fingers continued to work in and out of her dripping pussy. She could taste the spunk of three different men on his cock - at least she imagined she could. She fantasized about how three different men had cum inside her that evening, and that this cock had fucked her last. Her head bobbed frantically as she got the result she wanted. Peter was at full attention.

She quickly hopped into his lap on the chair and crammed his cock up into her. She pressed her mouth against his, and tongued him, letting him taste the cum in her mouth, along with her own juices fresh from his cock. She then pressed her mouth against his ear and began to play again.

"God, can you taste all those guys on me? I have had three dicks in my mouth and pussy tonight. That's so slutty. I am such a whore for you! Do you mind that your wife is a dirty whore that loves to eat dick and let every guy fuck her pussy? Do you mind that you were the last guy to fuck your wife after those other guys were finished?"

Peter knew that he had one chance to shoot before the moment passed, and he took it.

"Oh God, yes." he said. "I love that you used that slutty pussy tonight to get all of us off. I wish there were more guys here now to pin you down and keep taking turns on that slutty cunt of yours..."

His cock spasmed twice, giving her two thin ropes of cum, the last he had in him, but this was enough. She kissed him sweetly on the lips, dropped to her knees, and again took his quickly softening cock in her mouth. She cleaned him, tasting her own pussy and cum mixture. Christine Walsh looked up from her knees at the man who had given her two years of loving devotion and told him again that she loved him. He touched the butterfly on her shoulder and told her he loved her always and forever, and he meant it. They climbed into bed, and she pressed her warm ass back against him, feeling her pulse begin to return to normal. His arm draped around her, gently fondling her breast. He kissed the back of her neck.

"Goodnight Mrs. Walsh." he said, and they closed their eyes.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Butterfly Pt. 02: Pillow Talk

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds