• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Geek Slavegirl

My Geek Slavegirl

12

This story has been written based on a fantasy of mine when I was younger and in hospital all the time with various illnesses. Positive and constructive comments and discussion are welcome. Anonymous, abusive, destructive, or negative comments will be deleted.

*****

MY GEEK BOMBSHELL

I guess I shouldn't have suggested she go as Princess Leia. I shouldn't have suggested she go at all, and certainly not with me. And definitely not in that costume.

But it wasn't my fault. She was the one who started talking about it. She was the one who had brought out the inner Geek in me. And it was her parents who begged me to take her.

It all started when Ellie was admitted to our ward. Shy, young Ellie, who had only just turned 18, and was admitted with yet another episode of her grumbling appendix. I'd known her and her parents for several months, as she bounced in and out of the out-patients department with chronic abdo pain. But now here she was, her first time on an adult ward, and her first time alone and away from her parents. I'd managed to get her a side room, away from all the old people, the noisy confused, and those that constantly coughed and hacked. She was shy and frightened at the best of times, but now she was like the proverbial rabbit in a headlight. So, as the nurse in charge on that shift, I secured her a separate room, complete with en-suit toilet, and shower.

"Thanks, Harry," her mum said as she left her daughter on the first night. "It means so much to us, knowing that you're looking after her."

"That's fine, Mrs Ellingham," I said. "She's my eldest daughter's age, so I know just what to do."

But seeing Ellie Ellingham's youthful body wrapped in a thin hospital nightgown, made things stir inside me that definitely weren't at all fatherly.

"How's that, Ellie?" I adjusted her oxygen tubing around her head, stroking away wisps of thick, long brown hair, that fell bellow her shoulders.

She nodded, barely able to talk after the past three hours in accident and emergency. "My stomach's still sore, Harry."

She lifted her nightgown to reveal a perfect abdomen, with a tiny pinched waist, and hips that curved gently outward. I tore my eyes away from the sight, but only as far as her chest below the blue and white stripes of hospital cotton. Her breasts rose and fell, forcing me to lick my lips.

"Do you want some more pain killers?"

"Yes please, Harry."

I looked at her drug chart and swallowed. The only pain killer she could have was an injection that would have to go in her ass. I tried every other nurse on shift, but they were all too busy looking after their own patients.

"I'm afraid this is going to have to go in your bum, Ellie."

"Just do it." She rolled over and I pulled down her tiny white cotton panties. Perhaps I pulled them down too far, and maybe I shouldn't have taken quite as long over it as I should have, but there was a certain sense of tension as I inserted the needle through her pale white flesh. As I released the small volume of fluid into her I heard a little cry escape from her lips.

It was almost too much not to kiss the spot where the needle had been. I pulled her panties back up, and helped her to roll back.

I unpacked her white plastic bag that had accompanied her from A&E. A baggy pair of grey sweatpants, and dirty white sneakers were stuffed into the lower part of her locker. A white Darth Vader T-shirt came next, followed by a pair of yellow cotton knickers. Last but no means least was her frilly white bra, complete with underwires. I gave close inspection of the labels, which told me this garment would support a 30D figure. I folded this carefully, slowly, and placed it on top of her other clothes.

I didn't sleep much that night, as it's difficult when you are in a permanent state of arousal.

My first job at the start of the morning shift was to check in on Ellie. She had been down to theatre and finally had her appendix removed under keyhole surgery late last night. She told me she'd slept soundly when she'd got back to the ward, but that she had been sweating all night and felt uncomfortable.

"How's the pain?" I asked, trying hard not to stare at her stomach and breasts.

"A lot better, thanks."

"Do you want a shower?"

"I don't think I could manage that."

"I can stay and help? Or get one of the female nurses, I mean?" What the fuck was I saying?

She shook her head. "I'll just wash my face, I think. But will you help me? I don't want any of the others."

I poured warm water into a bowl and set it on her bed table, along with soap and a towel. I watched her make a pathetic attempt, but she was so weak I had to intervene. I washed her face and hands with a flannel and soap, before drying her pale white skin with the towel. Her big brown eyes smiled back at me, and her maroon lips kept mouthing the words "thank you."

Ellie couldn't have been described as the class beauty, but she had a simpleness, and purity about her that was mesmerising. I'd never seen her wear any makeup, but her full lips, and high cheekbones still got my attention.

"Can I have a new nightgown, please? This one's horrid."

"I think they're all horrid, I'm afraid, Ellie. But I can get you a clean one if you like?"

She nodded, smiling.

I returned with a clean nightgown. "You want a hand?"

She nodded again, pulling the bed sheet up to her chest. I undid the little ties at the back, and eased the gown forward off her shoulders. "Would you like me to give your back a wash?"

She nodded, and washed as quickly as I could with wipe and soap. I washed as low down her back as I could, and as far round her sides as I dare, before drying with the towel.

"Feel better?"

"Thanks, Harry."

I held up the new gown for her. She dropped the sheet and her old gown, and lifted her arms up. For nearly a whole second, both her firm, round breasts were displayed to me. Each one a complete, perfect circle a hand widths wide. Her tiny crimson nipples seemed to accentuate their size, positioned right in the very centre of two perfectly weighted orbs.

I must have let out a gasp, as her eyes darted up to mine. I quickly leant behind her, and busied myself with doing up the ties down her back.

"Breakfast's here soon," I said, clearing away her wash things.

Whilst breakfast was being given out, I payed a visit to the men's room, locked myself in a cubicle, and rid myself of the blatant evidence that proved my lack of professionalism.

That morning, I spent as much time with her as possible. Her parents had brought her in some Sci Fi magazines, and we looked through these together. She was heavily in to all the vampire stuff that the teenagers love, but her biggest kick was Star Wars. I was amazed at her knowledge of every single episode, the names of the characters, ships, planets, and the plots. She listened in awe as I told her I had seen the very first episode back in the seventies, and how I'd gotten addicted ever since.

The next day, I was on an afternoon shift, so it was after lunch when I popped in to see her. She was dressed in a short white Yoda T-shirt, that doubled-up as a nighty. Sat cross legged in the bed, she played a game on her tablet, so she didn't see me staring at her tiny pale yellow panties that barely covered her lovebush.

"Hi, Harry." She didn't look up, and I knew better than to disturb a playing Geek. Sitting on the edge of her bed gave me more opportunity to examine her long slender legs, the smooth creamy skin of her thighs, and the forbidden fruits that lie below the thinness of her panties. If I reached out just a short way, my fingers could be manipulating her virgin lips. For surely she must still be a virgin.

She never talked about boys. But come to think of it, she never talked about her friends either - girl or boy. Her life was her Sci Fi and her games. I knew she had a new X-box at home, with Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, and a host of other games.

"Shit!" She cursed and dropped her tablet. "Sorry." She looked at me, horrified, as if I was going to tell her off for swearing.

"How are you this morning?"

"Oh, great. Lots better. Have you seen this?"

She handed me her tablet, with the webpage of the local Sci Fi convention open.

"Oh, yeah," I said. "SciCon. Is it on again this year?"

"Yeah. It's SO cool. Last year In went as an Ewok, which was a big mistake, cause it was so hot! The year before a went as Darth Vader."

"Darth Vader? Really?"

She nodded. "Well, not, like, the proper Darth Vader costume. More like a girls version of it." She grabbed her tablet from me, tapped the screen a few times, and handed it back to me. On the screen was a picture of a younger Ellie at the Sci Fi convention, dressed in a very tight, short, black shiny dress. Even then she was clearly well developed, with a tiny waist, and curving hips. Her legs were clad in black stockings that finished their job just above her knees, allowing her thighs to display themselves. Black high heels completed the Darth-Vader-does-Vamp look. "How many times have you been?"

I swallowed hard, and handed her tablet back, before the image of Ellie Vader lying on her back with her legs round my neck was burnt into my brain forever.

"I've never been," I said, shaking my head.

"What? You're kidding? But you're like 'Mister Sci Fi.' You know everything. More than everyone I know put together!"

"I wouldn't say that," I laughed. "But I have been around so much longer than you."

"Well you should go this year. You'll really like it. What are you going to go as?"

"Well...er...Luke Skywalker, I guess...is what I'd thought of going as, but..."

"Ohhh, he's SO cool."

"But I'm not going on my own. None of my friends like Sci Fi, my wife hates it, and my daughters just think I'm an embarrassment if I even mention it."

"Well I'm going. So you won't be on your own, and so you can come with me. We could go together."

"Err...I'm not sure if I can...errr..." I stumbled as I tried to wipe out visions of Ellie in a crotchless Stormtrooper outfit.

"What do you think I should go as. If you're Luke Skywalker, who should I go as?"

And that's when it came out. When my penis spoke before any other organ.

"Princess Leia...I guess..."

And that's when her mum and dad walked in.

"Mum. Dad. Harry's coming to Sci Con this year. Isn't that cool?"

"Harry? I didn't know you were a Star Trek geek," said Mrs Ellingham.

"Well, yes..sort of..."

"Star WARS, mum. For Godsake. You don't know anything, do you!"

"Well I'm sure you'll have a great time," said Mrs Ellingham. "Ellie loves going, but her father and I can't stand it. She was going to go on her own this year, but we were worried about her going all that way alone, we were thinking about stopping her going. But if you're going to take her that would be different."

"Err, I didn't say anything about taking..." my words tripped over themselves in a blind panic to get off the hook.

"Harry's going as Luke Skywalker, and I'm going as Princess Leia!" declared Ellie.

"Awww. You'll make a lovely couple," said Mrs Ellingham.

"Well," I stumbled. "They are brother and sister, you see? So not actually a couple, as such." So you can be reassured that I won't fuck out the brains of your virgin daughter.

And so the day of Sci Con arrived. Ellie's chronic abdominal pain had gone since the appendectomy, and she had been discharged. I spent a small fortune buying a Luke Skywalker costume, and then several lonely evenings scorned by my wife and daughters, who couldn't face me for laughing. How could I tell them that I was going with a young, nubile, brunette?

Somehow (just don't ask me how) I had agreed to collect Ellie from her house, and drive the hour and a half to the conference centre where Sci Con was being held. So, Saturday morning at eight o'clock, I pulled into the Ellingham's driveway.

My mouth was dry as I approached their front door. I wondered if Ellie had done her hair in those funny round buns that Leia wore on her head. I tried to remove the image of Ellie's breasts as they bounced around under all that long, white, flowing silky material that enveloped the rebel Princess. Some of the Leia costumes I'd seen on the internet had a long slit up the side of the white dress, which I'm sure hadn't been in any of the films. All these thoughts were racing round my head, as I knocked and waited.

So I wasn't expecting to see what I saw when Ellie opened the door. It wasn't the long, silky, flowing, regal white gown of the Princess that Ellie had chosen, but instead, the bikini style slave girl costume from Return of the Jedi. Spirals of gold wrapped around Ellie's breasts, that were parted and lifted by the costume. Her flat stomach and hips were exposed, showing her pelvic bones and the side of her hips. The material ran from the oh-so-low waistband, in front of her crotch, and almost to the floor. As she turned, I could see the side of her buttock cheeks. You've never seen it? Then Google it, for Chrissake!

"Ta daa!" she proudly showed off her new costume.

"Wow. Yes. Great. Amazing. Very...err..authentic." I said. Holy fuck me sideways, is what I actually thought.

"You look great, Harry," she said, feeling the fabric of my costume jacket. "Very handsome." Her deep eyes glanced up at me making my cock twitch. "Come on then. Let's go." She grabbed my arm and headed for my car.

"Don't you have to say good buy to your parents? Or get a coat?"

She shook her head. "They're still in bed. It's too warm for a coat."

Driving whilst a semi naked 18 year old girl is sat in the passenger seat, requires a similar level of concentration as a jet fighter pilot needs as he approaches his target. She chattered non stop, and without a pause for breath, as only teenage girls can do. She told me about the celebrities who would be there, which ones would sign autographs, and which ones would be doing a talk. She asked me which stalls I wanted to visit, that I should really get a proper light-sabre, and that there were three types that I should get.

And all the time, in between making sure the car was going forward, and that it was roughly between the white lines, I could think of nothing else except one question: Is she wearing anything underneath?

I was rigid with a combination of fear, urgency, and the overwhelming need to masturbate viscously, as we got out of the car. I was thankful for baggy costume trousers, and a tunic that came below my waist.

Ellie held my hand as we entered the conference centre. Every single man was looking at her, and most of the women too. In the crowd of the conference, I let her drift ahead of me. Whilst I should have been looking at the stalls, I couldn't take my eyes of her ass, and the strip of material that covered about eighty percent of each cheek, and flowed down to the floor. Her long brown platted ponytail fell down her bare back, and swayed in time with her hips.

She made me spend £200 on a light-sabre, and then considerably less on a bottle of body oil that a stall holder had convinced her to buy. There were no shortage of helpers to apply the body oil, and soon Ellie was being layered in thick, bronze oil, that made her skin slick and shiny.

"You're a great bloke," one man, dressed as some bizarre green monster said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Letting your daughter dress like that. Amazing."

"She's not...er...yeah...right. Thanks."

Every few yards, Ellie was stopped to have her photograph taken. She was loving every minute of the attention, and was quite at ease with the degree of exposure her body was getting. Men of all ages were wrapping their arms around her. I saw many hands on her bottom, and occasionally one or two briefly touching her breasts.

After lunch we were approached by yet another admirer. He said that he'd heard about 'The Princess' and wanted to take her photo with Jabba The Hutt.

Ellie was thrilled and so we made our way to a stall of a small company who specialised in special effects. In front of the stall was a huge and incredibly life-like and life-sized puppet of the gangster Jabba, who had captured Leia in Episode six. Ellie was asked to lie down in front of the puppet, and a huge metal collar and chain were fitted around her neck. The other end of the chain was given to the puppet, which moved and sounded just like the one in the movie.

Unlike the one in the movie, the slimy green tail kept moving between Ellie's legs, much to her amusement.

"We've got some additional attachments," said one of the puppet's operators. "We've been itching to try them out."

One tendril snaked out and grabbed Ellie around the waist. Another wrapped itself round one of her wrists. She giggled mischievously. The puppet then appeared to pull at the chain, and Ellie was dragged backwards by her neck into the fleshy belly of Jabba.

All the while, a photographer was busy clicking away, telling Ellie to look frightened, or to pretend to fight it off. She did as she was told, lapping it all up. At one point the photographer asked her part her knees, to allow the tail to come between them. For a moment a thought I should put this to a stop, as it appeared to be going too far. But then I remembered the burning question I had been asking myself in the car. Were the tail of the puppet to advance any further, than I might just establish if Ellie was wearing anything underneath.

Against my better judgement, I waited.

Ellie smiled at me, and I waved. She could barely move. The tail was between her thighs, and I could see it moving below the material of her costume. The photographer grasped the hem of the costume and moved it over Ellie's legs. Below was the green tail, poking out between her thighs. And above the tail, like a trophy or a competition prize, was a tiny brown bush. The photographer pressed his shutter, and the camera fired off several dozen shots in quick succession.

Giving me an embarrassed glance, he said: "We can photoshop that out. Errr...over."

They finally released Ellie, and I helped her up.

"I think it's probably time to go?" I said.

She looked like I'd stolen all her sweeties. "No? Not yet. I know. Let's go for a drink."

She meant coffee, I thought, so was a bit surprised when we ended up in the conference bar. I sat her in a quiet corner, and got a cider for her, and a Jack Daniel's for me.

She downed the drink in one, and forced me to get another. For some reason, this time I got her a pint, which she nearly drained in one.

"Steady," I said, realising she wasn't used to it.

She giggled. "Do you think he fucked her?"

I almost spat out my drink. "What?"

"Jabba the Hutt. Do you think he fucked Princess Leia?"

"Why do you say that?"

"I've always wondered?"

"Have you?"

"Yes. He makes her put on this costume, which gets everyone horny. And he's a bully, and he's the boss, and he can do whatever he wants."

"That doesn't mean he would do that," I said.

"Don't you think so? I think that's what the photographer was trying to do."

"What?"

"He was trying to show Jabba having sex with me. I mean Princess Leia. That's why he put his tail up near my pussy."

"Err, now, Ellie, I'm not sure."

"It's ok. I don't mind that everyone saw my pussy. It was nice."

"Come on. We'd better get you home"

"Oh just one more drink. And we haven't seen everything yet!"

We had another, and then I followed her wiggling ass around the remainder of the stalls for the rest of the afternoon. I bought her a burger and chips, and a round of doughnuts for dinner, washed down with large volumes of coke in an attempt to get her semi-sober.

Eventually I had to take a leak, but was reluctant to leave a slightly drunk semi-naked teenage girl alone. But the call of nature was strong, and I eventually found the gents at the other side of the conference hall. When I'd finished, Ellie was nowhere to be seen. I spent the next half an hour asking where Princes Leia was (highly amusing when you're dressed as Luke Skywalker) and was eventually told she was at the bar.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Geek Slavegirl

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds