• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Playtime Ch. 02

Playtime Ch. 02

"Island of No Escape"

Rikki continued to scream into her makeshift gag but to no avail. They were too far out for anyone to hear her if there had been anyone out there to hear her. She struggled with all her might but her ropes wouldn't give.

"Shut up girl," one of the women said giving her a rap on the head.

She squealed indignantly. The boat came to a sudden stop.

"What gives?" the woman asked, "we're still miles away."

"Never. Hurt. The girls." her accomplice said coldly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean ..."

But it was no good. The other woman grabbed her now former partner by the hair and shoved her roughly off the boat. Without another word she started the boat and took off again. Rikki was silent for the rest of the trip.

The boat came to rest at a small dock. They had reached a small forested island several hours from the shore. From the looks of it no one had been here in a very long time. Why would they bring her here? She didn't have long to think about it though. Her captor left and returned with an electric golf kart. The woman forced Rikki into the passenger's seat and took off down a long and windy dirt road.

They rode for what felt like another hour or two deep into the woods until no sign of the outside world could be seen. Finally they pulled up to a large white house. The modernist structure was built at odd angles contoured into the hillside around it. A large picture window wrapped around a protruding circular room at the front. The front door opened and a woman strolled down to greet them. She walked with the speed of a woman with all the time in the world, which she clearly had.

This woman was beautiful. Twice her age this woman stood tall with a slender body which exuded great physical strength. Long wavy brown hair graced her shoulders. Large firm breasts jutted out from her chest demanding attention. What surprised Rikki most about this woman was the fact that this woman was naked too and seemed perfectly at ease with it.

"Here you go Madam," her captor said.

Rikki gulped as the woman walked lazily around her examining her naked body as if it were a piece of meat for her to examine. She could feel the power radiating off this woman.

"You've outdone yourself," she told the kidnapper, "the money will be in your account."

"Thank you Madam. Now I'll leave you two be, I have to fish an idiot out of the drink."

She climbed into the golf kart and took off again leaving Rikki alone with the woman. Somehow she knew she wasn't coming back.

"Oh dear look at you, sand and sweat all over you, that'll never do. Come along dear let's get you all cleaned up."

She took her arm and led her around back. A small stall open on all sides had been onto the back of the house to house an outdoor shower. Pulling the gag out of her mouth she untied her arms and legs. Before Rikki could say anything the woman drug her into the shower and turned it on. The sudden cold was a shock on her bare skin but it felt good. The woman grabbed a bottle of body lotion squeezing some into her hands. She then grabbed Rikki and began rubbing the cool soap all over her body.

"Hey stop that."

Rikki tried to back away but the woman just grabbed her and pulled her right up against her wrapping her in her strong arms. She didn't say another word just continued running her hands over Rikki's body grabbing handfuls of skin whenever she could. What scared her most about this whole situation was the fact that the attention was getting her wet, in a totally different way.

Suddenly the water was turned off and a towel was being drug all over her body hunting every drop of water on her skin. When she was done the woman drug her to a garage with a collection of electric golf karts. Choosing a nice white one she placed Rikki in the passenger's seat and drove off. They went off down the dirt road into the woods again.

"Where are we going?" Rikki asked nervously.

"Don't worry my pet I'm just showing off my island."

They rode around for a while as the Woman gave a little tour.

"As you can see my pet there is no one else is on this island but us. We are miles from the nearest city or outpost of any kind. I have no radio, television, telephone, internet or any other means of communication with the outside world. The only boat on or off the island is the one you came in on and it won't be back until a prearranged date and time."

"Why are you showing me this?"

"So you understand there is no point in trying to escape. You are my pet until the boat comes back so just do as you're told and everything will be alright. Who knows you may even come to enjoy it."

They drove back to the house.

"I'm feeling a bit peckish, let's get some lunch."

Apparently that meant Rikki had to make lunch. She felt so strange fixing the only thing she knew how to make (baked macaroni & cheese) in a strange woman's kitchen and completely naked to boot. She fixed two bowels and drinks and brought them into the spacious living room with the wide wrap around window. She handed the Woman hers in her chair then took the seat she'd been shown before: on the floor at the woman's feet. She wrapped her legs around Rikki placing her feet near her womanhood rubbing against it every few minutes as they ate quietly.

"Eat up Pet, we've got a full day ahead of us."

To be concluded ...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Playtime Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds