• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lucy Gets Training

Lucy Gets Training

123

A long time went by before I was ready to tell more of my thoughts. And some of the things I had fantasies about, some of the things I wanted to really happen to me, have come true in that time. So I wanted to come back with more of my story and tell more of the things I have experienced and that I want to happen.

Some of this story you are reading is true. You will have to guess which parts.

You remember my Boss? Well it did come true that he is my dominant now and that we live together. He is the love of my life and the man who commands me and makes me submit to him. He gets to use all my holes whenever he wants and that makes me as happy as can be. I take his jizz on my face and I take his piss on me sometimes as well. My Boss also fucks my bum whenever and wherever he wants. I am proud that I can give everything to him.

I love my Boss and worship him. To my mind his cock is a sacred thing that I always admire and cherish. And because I am a cock slut which he tells me I know as well how much I love having his cock in my mouth. It's the time I am most happy and content.

Also I get to respect him quite often, getting onto my hands and knees and giving loving kisses to his feet or his shoes. I enjoy it when the weather is warm and I can stay naked all the time in our apartment. He likes to look at my body and touch me whenever he can. I like that too because when I know he is looking at me and enjoying the sight of my naked body it excites me and makes me happy that I can please him like that.

As I wrote before, I still get to visit his office some nights after work and deliver a special cocksucking for him. Usually he finishes in my mouth or on my face and I take all his jizz like a happy and proud submissive. Sometimes he decides to put me over his desk and fuck me in my pussy and then I always get to feel him shooting inside me. Some nights I have left and gone to the apartment with his jizz leaking from me.

He bought us a beautiful leather collar and a leash for the apartment. We still get to visit his little country house and walk in the woods, his collar and leash on me so I can be his little pet in public. These days he treats me like his possession a lot of the time. He likes to use my leash to pull me around. Or sometimes he uses my hair if I am not wearing the collar. It feels so good to make him so passionate and to want me so much. I know some people use the word "pet" to mean something nice and loving. I guess it is loving when my Boss calls me pet although mostly he calls me that when he is ordering me to do something during sex.

He might say "get your clothes off my pet." Sometimes he says things like "I am going to fuck your bottom tonight pet" and I know it's true and he will really do it. I don't mind when Boss wants to use my bottom like that. I always wanted Boss to fuck my arse even when it hurt at first because I wanted to fully submit to him. Since I had already accepted accept that my Boss is superior to me I believed that he deserved for me to give him everything.

My Boss always calls me "pet" at the country house when he takes me for a walk on the leash. When we get to our spot in the woods he often says something like "suck my cock now pet." Almost always I get to kneel and give thanks to his cock with my mouth while we are out there. There was the one time I mentioned before when Boss told me another, older man had been watching me suck him. I never really knew if it was true or not. But sometimes I do hear people close by and it makes me scared and excited. On those times Boss always yanks my leash harder to make sure I am concentrating on his cock and taking him fully in my mouth. So I never get to see who might be watching. I only get to hear them and then hear my Boss get excited before he explodes his jizz down my throat. I always get excited at the feeling of a big hard cock exploding in my mouth and I love the taste of a man's jizz as well. So that is a perfect way for me to serve my Boss.

I don't always get to drink his jizz in the woods. Lots of times Boss wants to fuck me after I suck his cock. I bend over for him and hold tight to our favourite tree. When I get fucked in the woods Boss always calls me "pet" when he is about to cum and shoot his jizz into my pussy. He also says it really nicely to me when he is cumming in my arse. I love it so much that he can use that little hole as well although it was not easy for me at first. It's so awesome to hear him reach his limit and then he growls out loud "take my load you dirty pet." Then I feel really happy and contented.

I guess I can say I get really excited about sex in the open. Giving a blowjob to Boss in the woods or in his car is fantastic because it really feels like I am free. I know right then I am under the control of my Boss but I really like how slutty it makes me seem to be giving him sexual pleasure in a public place.

My Boss knows I love it too. He likes to make me naked in the open air. Twice now Boss has taken me to the beach on a warm night. I can always see the look on his face that tells me what he wants. So the first time we went there in the night I removed my dress and stood before him just in underwear. But he wanted more and he quickly removed my underwear. Of course I did not resist him at all. Just like the woods, I knew people were nearby and I could hear them over the sound of the waves. I was a little afraid but then I knew that was part of the reason I was excited to obey him.

With just one touch on my shoulder I knew I was expected to kneel and suck his cock. My Boss was already getting big and hard for me and I love the fact he gets so excited by my naked body. I gave him my best blowjob, working him deep into my mouth. My Boss often gives me praise for my blowjobs – he says he is a lucky guy to "have such a talented and hungry slut."

That night I was thinking he would give me a cum facial since he knows how much I adore when he uses me like that. But instead my Boss told me to get on all fours and "show that sexy arse right now." He wanted to fuck me just like that on the beach. I was all nervous again because it was dark but I knew other people might accidentally find us like that. I did not object though. Of course I did just want Boss wanted. He is in charge and I always try to respect him by obeying his wishes.

I was wet and Boss was hard so he went fully inside me straight away. I can still remember that feeling from that night. He must have worried about people as well because he was fucking me hard and fast so he would finish quickly. It made me feel like a real "pet" and I was feeling very happy about that. We were on the sand and my hands were sinking into it as he fucked me from behind. Feeling his pounding and the sand trying to swallow me just made everything feel so much better. I also remember that I could hear the sound of his skin slapping against me and I could feel his balls banging into my clit every time he thrust deep inside me.

Since I was so excited then I started to cum really soon and I had to try my hardest not to make a sound. It was one of those fucks were I wanted to scream out my orgasm. And then my Boss was cumming inside me as well and I could feel him and I could sense he was trying to keep quiet as well.

We did that again a few months later at a different beach. This time we couldn't see or hear other people so we found a spot more in the open. I sucked Boss so long and deep as I was kneeling on the soft sand. When I knew he was getting close to losing his control I thought about drinking his jizz. Or maybe a facial because I love those. But then I remembered our other beach fuck and so I looked at my Boss and begged him a little to fuck me out in the open air. I went onto my hands and knees again to show him I was ready.

Again he pumped a big load of jizz inside me and it dripped down my thighs as we walked along back to the car. But before we did that I remember how Boss wanted to wipe himself clean on my face. He held his beautiful cock and rubbed it on each cheek and my nose and then my forehead. Then he ordered me to suck him fully clean. I was forced to wear his jizz on the drive home and I felt so proud the whole way. I was only allowed to wash my face when we arrived at the apartment.

For a while I was worried about our sex life together. I had mentioned to Boss how much I love having him shoot his jizz and give me a facial. So for a while it seemed like that was most of what we did. I never complained but after some time I was feeling like it was not really the best thing for us. I was also missing having his cock in my pussy. Luckily my Boss was feeling something the same and so after a short talk one day we went back to more fucking. But I still get to give him blowjobs and he still likes to give me facials. Usually he remarks on me being "such a beautiful slut with my face painted" after I wear his jizz. And sometimes after he fucks me he pulls out and then I know he is going to give me another wonderful facial.

I still believe it is the best thing for me as a woman to receive a man's cum on my face on a regular basis and to wear it gratefully.

After a while I decided to worry less. I have an on-line friend who encourages me to be more slutty and more open about my desires. And that person reassured me it was a natural phase to be worrying about my sex life with Boss. So I decided it was nothing to get upset about.

And the other reason I think I was worrying was that I was sexually inexperienced before I met Boss and he started using my mouth. I really love guys and I really love their cocks but for some reason I only ever fucked a few guys before my Boss came into the picture. Don't ask me why that happened because it was not how I planned things. But I feel like I have been learning a lot of things about myself and about sex and of course about being submissive as well.

I truly love sex and sometimes I think I love it more than I should. I have learned that I am a slut and I'm very good at being a slut. Especially when I am being a slut for my Boss although I know nowadays that its OK for me to be a slut for other guys as well.

But since my Boss wants to use me sexually almost all the time I have become a lot more experienced about sex these days. Its not just fucking with Boss either because he has shown me other ways to learn as well.

A very difficult challenge for me was when Boss asked me to fuck some of his friends. He said he wanted me to screw them because wanted to show me off and I liked that idea. Boss talked about it for a long time but still I was not really sure if I could go through with it. It was like being given away as a kind of gift to someone else and that was a sort of odd feeling. The Boss told me why he really wanted it. He told me, "You make me feel very lucky to have someone like you and I want other people to know how lucky I am."

I know I blushed when I heard him say that. When my Boss takes me and uses me it doesn't even matter to me if I have great orgasms all the time. The part I enjoy the most is being his slut and his submissive and being able to have him enjoy my body and my holes. Then Boss said the thing that really convinced me I was going to do it for him. "I know I will love it when you fuck these other guys for me. It will be really exciting for me to know you have become a total slut now."

Later on I guessed that these guys he wanted me to sleep with weren't his friends. They were more like business associates of his. So then I felt like my fucking them was kind of part of some business deal for my Boss. In one way that made it feel more degrading but in another way it was a like a fantasy that was coming to life. I really knew then how important it was to him and I just gave him a silent nod. Boss was so pleased and we had some great sex that night.

The first time we were out with his friend Pete and we all got a little drunk. Master kept whispering to me if I wanted to let Pete fuck me. I was still nervous but finally I said 'yes' to Boss. I think he and Pete had decided what was going to happen no matter what I said. When we left the pub my Boss put us both in a taxi and told me I had to "give him the same fun as if it was me."

At Pete's house I was scared. But I saw how Pete was turned-on by me and wanted to fuck me so I decided that I was nervous because of my inexperience. On top of that I guess I felt humiliation and shame that my Master would use me like that and that I would agree. The funny thing was that being humiliated made me realise that I had to go ahead and do what Pete wanted. My Boss makes so many decisions nowadays taking control of me and my body. I could understand that doing what Pete wanted was a special way of showing that my Boss owns me and controls me. I was a total slut under the orders of my Boss.

Once we were in the bedroom I decided Pete was quite a nice guy. When he took his cock out I knew that I would go through with it and please him like I should. Just like I have said, I love cocks and always want to submit to them. Soon I was having a lot of fun playing with Pete's cock. I realised I was behaving like a true slut and I was embarrassed at being naked in front of him but he was pretty good at eating my pussy and even though we were drunk I enjoyed the way he fucked me. Pete used condoms and we did fuck quite a lot. He even slapped my butt and I guessed that my Boss had told him that I am into kinky and "submissive" stuff. That wasn't so much fun but I didn't object to any of that because it was not my right to say "no" to Pete. It was very special to obey the wishes of my Boss and let him control me like that.

I woke up first the next morning. There was a used condom on the floor full of Pete's jizz. That made me feel dirty until I remembered that now I was a true slut for my Boss and I felt happy for that. I knew how excited it would make my Boss to know I had completed his orders. I took the condom home with me to show Boss what Pete had shot out into my pussy.

The next time Boss sent me home with a man called Gary. He is a handsome black man – my first! Gary does not have an enormous cock like in the stories. In fact he was a little nervous and shy and I think maybe for him it was weird to be shagging another guy's girlfriend. He told me over and over I was "beautiful" and "sexy" and I felt good on hearing that. After a while I really began to relax with Gary and I was enjoying myself. I even started to realise what I have been missing by not being with more guys before now. We did fuck a lot that night and it was good to experience his different way of having sex with a woman. I did my best to make sure Gary had a good time. I even got on top for a while so he could play with my boobs.

Before I left the next morning I went to my knees and gave Gary a great blowjob. It was a slutty thing to do, I know, and I did it because I know Boss likes me to be a cockslut. Gary was pretty amazed that I would suck his cock like that and I think he was also pretty happy with my technique. I loved the sight of his black skin in my hands and in my mouth. I have read some people say its about contrast of colours. I worked on him until he shot into my mouth. He tasted pretty good and I happily swallowed as much as he could pump into me. Gary was really happy about that and I know I was as well.

My Boss was proud of me for carrying out his wishes and he told me both times he was excited I had let those guys fuck me. I guessed he was even more excited since that meant his business deals went ahead. He never told me the true reason for fucking those two men but I felt it was a good thing for me to do. It made my Boss happy first of all. Plus I felt like I had lost my virginity again – I was a slut now and not so inexperienced. And I just know I enjoy being a slut for cocks and for the men that own them. Like in my other story this time I was a whore and I did it all for my Boss. Though I feel like not every man can get me to do those things for them.

After letting those two friends screw me my Boss took me to the high street and bought me an expensive bracelet. He also bought two nice silver charms to hang from the bracelet. He chose the number and later he explained it was one charm for each man I fucked for him. I thought that was quite funny but I also felt really proud of myself. The thing I want most of all is to give myself totally to my Boss, whatever he wants. I really did that by letting those two guys screw me and of course the other good thing is that now I don't have to feel embarrassed about my lack of experience. So my Boss giving me the bracelet was an extra reward for me and I wear it most of the time these days.

Mostly I have a great life with my Boss and I am very contented to be his personal slut and to always serve him as best I can. And since my Boss did not start out as my Master I have been really happy that slowly we have become more and more like this. First it was the kneeling and the facials and then sex in the woods and these days he can fuck my arse and piss on me and give me to other men to have sex. I love wearing my collar and I love the simple thing of going on my knees to kiss his feet and his shoes.

The only sad thing sometimes is that my Boss is fully occupied with his business. He is still having a lot of success but it means he still has trips away and I sometimes don't see him at all for two weeks or even more. Now that my Boss is also my Master I am finding out he does a lot of thinking and he often comes up with great ideas for us. A few months ago he was about to take one of his regular trips and he told me he had something important in mind for me.

A few days before he left he told me about a woman he knows. He would not really tell me how he knows this person but he did say someone had introduced them. I know he also spends time on-line chatting with other dominant guys so I guessed one of those guys had recommended this woman. Her name is Claudia and my Boss told me to call her. He said that she would tell me what to do and I would have to obey her.

"She is recommended very highly," was the only explanation he would give me. "While I am away I want Claudia to be in charge and I want you to listen to everything she says." I was starting to wonder if my Boss wanted to me fuck with other guys again. I didn't mind the idea too much although I didn't feel good about doing it while he was away.

The night before my Boss left for this trip I phoned Claudia. She sounded nice on the phone which relaxed me a little bit. But she said she would send me instructions late in the week. She also said, "I hope your Master has explained everything and we won't have any trouble." I was more nervous after Claudia said that but still my Boss would not explain what was going to happen. When my instructions came it was almost the end of the week and I was ready to comply with anything she said.

The orders were I was to dress with only my underwear and a coat. I started to imagine once again that I was required to let other men fuck me and I was feeling very strange about it. Claudia also told me the time and said I was required to arrive exactly on time. I had to take a train to the other side of town and then a taxi to her apartment. She gave me the address and it was a really nice part of town with very expensive buildings. I was impressed although I was also afraid because I would be going about town in that state. Lucky for me the weather was not too warm so the coat did not look strange but still I felt like every person was looking at me and knew I was wearing just my underwear. I planned my time OK so I had only a few minutes to wait before I buzzed her apartment. She let me in without a word and I took the lift except now I was so afraid I was starting to feel sick.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lucy Gets Training

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 86 milliseconds