• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • EE EDGER

EE EDGER

12

PHILADELPHIA, 6:45 PM

Easterling Esplinger Dill got off the subway.

EE walked the three blocks to his house, his cock bouncing painfully in the too tight pants.

EE hadn't touched his cock since lunchtime, when he'd sneaked downstairs to the lone one-stall bathroom.

He wasn't supposed to be down there...

He worked in Accounting, and the one-stall was in Sales.

But...it had been a real pain in the ass jerking his dick in the Accounting restroom, what with six stalls and guys in and out of there, talking sports, humming as they combed their fucking hair...

God knows EE didn't want to be caught jerking his dick in the bathroom.

That would be the end of a boring but sustaining job...ugh.

Since he had few friends (who has time for pals when you're a wankie) EE already had a bit of a reputation as a weirdo.

When he was in his cubicle, he was almost constantly in communication with Mistress Olivia online.

He was quite lucky that she had so much time for him, and she was constantly coming up with assignments for him.

"You must jerk your worthless dick fifteen minutes for every time you see the phrases "

"UNABSORBED COSTS" "EARNINGS PER SHARE" "JOINT PAYEE ENDORSEMENT" GEARING "TAG-ALONG RIGHTS"

"SPREADSHEET" "EXCEL"

And of course those phrases had come up constantly over the day,

Every time EE had seen one, off he'd scurry for fifteen minutes of jacking.

Yup, his hand up and down his dick, lubricated by that annoying pink scum-soap available at the sinks...

But he'd had to limit it, and it had been a relief to run downstairs to the little bathroom at lunch to jerk it for a full hour.

Several people had knocked on the door, and he'd stayed silent, just edging, edging edging.

Edging!

That's what it's called when you jerk your dick over and over without letting yourself have an "accident".

As Mistress Olivia called it.

EE thought of the last time he'd had an unauthorized orgasm.

As he finally trotted to his house and unlocked the door.

Mom's not here, good.

As EE entered the house, his eye caught the picture of his sister Kelsey...

God, she looked so cute, leaning against a Parisian wall-was the picture taken at the Rue De Mal?--in her pink tube top?

Thinking of Kelsey made EE's dick get even harder than it was...

Kelsey had not begun teasing and fooling around with EE until they became adults, but since then she'd driven him mad!

This had started out with Kelsey asking EE to give her long massages after she'd gone on dates

"Oh rub my back, EE, that guy Brian you set me up with he was all over me in his dad's Jag, you know?"

And, when their parents were away, EE and Kelsey had played sexual games-

Yes, he felt terrible about this, because although his sister was a gorgeous ash blonde with 32 C tits, she was still his sister...

Oh, but he couldn't resist her.

EE and his college buddies had had some experience with girls.

But when EE was offered Kelsey's clit, he guiltily accepted.

"Not for you to fuck, EE" laughed Kelsey.

"Just give it a little mouth pleasure, honey."

This had begun several years of EE going down on his older 19 year old sister, licking her to countless orgasms.

After he'd completely satisfied her, usually after hours of massages and cunnilinguis, Kelsey would laugh and tell EE that he could now jerk off if he liked.

This had been the worst of his humiliation.

Jacking his dick in front of his younger sister while she watched and poked his balls with her toes.

Sometimes, right before he was about to shoot, Kelsey would tell him to quit and do the "messie" in the bathroom...

Oh, how he missed Kelsey now, EE considered, as he ran to his bedroom.

EE ran to his bedroom and stripped naked and pulled out his faithful KY jelly.

He'd seen the phrase "Gearing" three more times-

That was forty-five minutes of playing with himself-that he'd not been able to do at work because the big boss had been hanging around.

EE had already been warned several times that he spent an inordinate amount of time away from his desk.

Ah, but he convinced the boss that it increased his productivity, having a little "Exercise" Hah!

As he ran his hand up and down his dick, getting the KY smeared on his cock head...

EE thought of his last accident, and how Miss Olivia had ordered him to do the unthinkable.

"You sure about this dude?" the male prostitute had said, grinning.

EE had knelt, his face burning red dick stuck spang out on the hustler's bed, looking the kid, who was wearing a leather jacket.

The kid had taken the straightened coat hanger that Mistress Olivia had ordered EE to fix up.

Yes, and had whacked EE hard ten times on his hard cock.

EE had been so humiliated-

He wasn't gay, he didn't like being naked in front of this PUNK--what a loser.

Green hair! EE and his friends in the Dungeons & Dragons Club at school used to laugh at guys like that...

Yes and here the guy was laying it on him-

Yes, ten on his cock and then forty across his bare bottom...

And just because EE had screwed up and shot his load after 83 days, and had had to report it to Mistress Olivia.

"And the next time" she'd typed to EE

"I'll make you go through the same thing and then blow the hustler, too!"

Now EE ran his hand up and down his dick faster and faster, thinking of the humiliation.

He wished she'd ordered him to go to a dominant Mistress, but she knew best...

A male hustler was what he deserved, apparently.

Suddenly, he felt the semen leaving his balls...

It was coming close to his dick...

God, it had only been 33 days this time...since the accident.

He couldn't fuck up now...

But it would be so nice to shoot the scum out of his dick, onto his chest...

He could get a decent night's sleep, y'know?

EE gritted his teeth and pulled his hand away from his dick and it bobbled painfully. He put his right hand in his teeth and bit hard, and his dick wilted just a little.

EE got up and staggered to the computer and sent an E-mail off to Mistress Olivia

"I'm trying to keep from cumming, ma'am...it's just too much...

But I'm trying. I'm so goddam desperate. I really wish you could cut me a break..."

EE picked up one of his pictures of Mistress Olivia, her boobs bouncing in a tight white top, with her superior smirk. She would never let him cum.

The last time she'd allowed him to spurt, after 120 days, she'd forced him to send her five hundred dollars!

This, along with the monthly $250 that he had to send her for e-mail training and of course the $50 he paid weekly for her perfumed panties to arrive.

Oh, God did he want to get back to the bed, to the KY Jelly...

EE sat on his hands for about five minutes, and then checked his e-mail. Nothing.

EE waited another ten minutes, sitting on one hand while shuffling pictures of Mistress Olivia. Then he checked his e-mail again. Nothing.

"please Miss Olivia...my dick is killing me..." EE wrote ruefully.

"I am so close. Do you want a tribute?

I will send you a tribute..."

EE sent the e-mail and then went back to his bed and laid down, his hands behind his back. Could he hold off?

LAREDO, TEXAS, 7:15

20 year old Downey put down the bong, laughing.

"You are such an asshole" he said to 25 year old Colette, his 323 pound sister.

She was fat, but she had a wicked sense of humor.

"Lemme see what I got from my boys" Downey said, as he ran his hand across his bright blue spiked hair.

"We need a tribute...I need more dope, and pizza."

Colette said, sniggering.

Downey tapped his e-mail, which was "Mistress Olivia"

Downey read three e-mails.

The first two were just babblers.

Winston was subjugating himself in his panties with the nail polish and the nipple clamps on.

Oh, but probably was jerking off, and Jack was completing the 3000 sentence "I will not touch myself" and wanted Mistress Olivia to know that he was working very hard on it.

But Whoopee! What do you know? Poor E.E.Dill, was ready to burst...he wanted to bribe Mistress Olivia to let him jerk off.

"YOU BAD BOY" Downey typed indignantly.

"HOW DARE YOU TRY TO BEG ME OFF WITH A TRIBUTE. JUST FOR THAT I WANT YOU TO SEND ME THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS AND THEN I WILL CALL YOU AND TELL YOU YOUR PUNISHMENT."

Downey watched with enthusiasm as EE begged and pleaded a bit more...but the $300 showed up on his account!

Downey sent another picture of the Google model they used as Mistress Olivia...and then...

Downey snapped his fingers and his humongous sister picked up the phone...

"EE? Is that you, scum bucket?" Colette said in her sultriest voice.

"This is your Mistress Olivia.

Do you think I'm going to let you cum?

For punishment, you are going to put your penis in a pencil sharpener..."

Downey lit the bong again and breathed deeply, knowing his work was done!

PHILADELPHIA, 7:45

As EE scribbled the 45th sentence of 1000 lines.

"I will not bribe my Mistress"

EE looked at his aching cock and thanked Heaven that such a beautiful woman was interested in keeping him disciplined. What a lucky guy he was!

PHILADELPHIA, 5:39 PM

Easterling Esplinger Dill lay back on his bed, rubbing and pulling his cock...

Oh, it felt so good, and as he rubbed his frenum, the tiny area under his glans, he knew he was in heaven...

Now, EE lay back on his bed, toying with his balls and pulling his cock.

It had been nearly a week since Mistress Olivia had reamed him out over the phone for begging to cum...

Truly, EE loved edging his cock! But it would have been so nice to get to squirt. Now she was making him send her money, just for asking!

But still, EE was quite the jerk-boi.

Before he'd discovered the joys of masturbation uninterrupted by orgasm.

EE would always wear his poor dick out, cumming three or four times a day and then having little else to do.

Kelsey, EE's older sister had first interested EE in longtime sexual teasing when, after one of their sex games, she'd forbidden EE to jerk off.

"You are so disgusting, EE"

Kelsey had said as she'd bound EE's wrists to the headboard of her bed.

EE was furious.

He'd spent three hours licking Kelsey between her legs, and giving her about twelve orgasms...

And now she'd tied him down and was getting dressed!

Kelsey had left the room for about an hour, and come back, eating an ice cream cone in front of EE...licking it slowly as she smirked at him.

This had driven him wild.

Finally, as she'd finished the cone she'd squatted between his spread legs on the bed, tossing her ash-blonde hair over a tanned shoulder.

As Kelsey's breasts had heaved in giggles in the pink tube top, she'd begun jerking EE's dick, up and down.

And letting her French nails tickle and stroke his pulsating penis, pulling an adorably small thumb up and over his glans.

Suddenly she'd begun rubbing faster and faster, and EE had felt the semen rising. He'd moved his hips about, moaning and groaning...

It was coming, this was it!!

But then, just as he'd been about to cum, Kelsey had pulled her hand away, and his dick had just swung in the air, with no stimulation.

EE had laid their and gasped for nearly two hours as Kelsey had jerked him faster and faster,

And pulling her hand away just in time before he was about to spurt.

For hours, until finally the very last time she'd jerked real fast.

Yes and he'd shot himself in the face with his sperm, and she'd fallen off the bed laughing.

Eventually Kelsey had found a boyfriend she liked playing with more.

EE had been left to his own devices.

He'd dated a bit, but found that it was more comfortable to just be alone with his dick, fantasizing about women that he'd met here and there, or just seen.

For instance right now, as EE lay on the bed with his purple dick in his hand, he thought of Miss Mimms.

The tough looking secretary who worked for EE's boss.

She sat outside the boss's office, cracking her gum, tossing her teased strawberry curls, and breathing heavily.

Oh, making her huge breasts bounce in usually a tight cashmere sweater.

Sometimes EE would hear Miss Mimms talking to her girlfriends on the phone

Miss Mimms was not stingy with words like fuck, ain't and asshole.

"Who the fuck that asshole think he is,"

Miss Mimms would say angrily "takin' me to some cheap-ass show!"

Then her long nails would drum on her desk.

EE would often run to the bathroom, pull his pants down in the stall and pump his dick, fantasizing...

That Miss Mimms was sitting on a stool tapping a hairbrush against her palm as EE stood in front of her, stark naked.

In the fantasy, Miss Mimms was wearing a black leather cat suit with miniskirt...

"Get over my knees you asshole" the fantasy Miss Mimms would say, as her lacquered lips popped her gum.

"Yer getting' the whipping' of yer life."

And then, as EE jacked his dick, the fantasy...

EE would go over Miss Mimm's knees, his penis scraping her miniskirt, as he endured the vicious whipping of the hairbrush.

Then the fantasy would move to EE being in tears, rubbing his buttocks as Miss Mimms toyed with his stiff, purple penis, scraping it and pinching it.

"Who the fuck you think you are, you horny bastard?"

The fantasy Miss Mimms would say...

Now, EE lay on his bed where he could jerk even easier, and thought of Miss Mimms in the sundress she'd worn that morning at work.

And what it would be like to be bound and trapped beneath her high heels, one heel pounding in his scrotum as the other punctured the glans of his cock!

Other times EE thought of a mysterious woman he'd seen repeatedly on the subway...

The Tank Top girl...her boobs hung in a different tight tank top every day,

Oh, she had such a bored, sexy look.

EE would dash to be on the same car as she was, even if he had to stand and hold the metal bar and stare at her, instead of sitting in an empty seat five feet away.

EE often fantasized, as he lay in his bed, rubbing his bloated penis, about the Tank-Top Girl thrashing him with a razor strop.

Yes, turning him over after his buttocks were bloody and using the belt end on his penis...

And sometimes EE would tie a little string around his penis and balls and pull it to make his dick even more engorged as he jerked.

Yes, thinking of the Tank Top girl, who, on Tuesday had complemented her tank top with a leather jacket...

He'd imagined her whipping and kicking him as he lay naked and crying before ordering him to be raped and beaten by an imaginary group of male Hell's Angel's.

Other times he'd imagine Tank-Top Girl putting out her Marlboro Light on the tip of his penis...

Then there was a woman in a toll booth who he'd fantasized about for months, and the next door neighbor's piano teacher, who winked at EE occasionally.

Now and then EE went out on dates with actual women, but he never got much out of it.

As his fantasies were all about lower-class girls with big hair who were dominating, he had little interest in the women who liked him.

These were usually small breasted girls who didn't wear much makeup and tended towards long dresses and Birkenstock sandals.

They made great friends-

Hey, when EE wasn't jerking himself, he liked to talk about politics and literature and the environment...

Ah but to have sex with these women was usually a terrible disappointment.

EE just didn't have much interest in rolling around on a bed with a flat-chested woman whose ideas came out of "Nation" magazine...

So much better for him to roll around on the bed by himself.

Right, jerking his rigid cock and thinking about a surly college girl who'd twitched by him.

Yes, waving her ass and shooting a cigarette butt into the street...

EE grasped his shaft and tried to bend his dick.

Oh it was so hard. EE rubbed up to his glans and back down, and thought of the little hotties he'd seen that day.

One girl had come out of a dance studio cursing a blue streak about something...

No, not more than twenty years old...

Ooh, how EE would love to have her mad at him.

Yes, ordering him to strip and kneel prostate before her as she pulled out a cat o nine tails!

EE's life of fantasy was better than most guy's reality he thought...

But it sure would be nice to have a real dominant girlfriend!

LAREDO, TEXAS, 5:52 PM

Downey put down the phone from his probation officer.

"Dude wants me to get a job. He thinks I'm dealing drugs again."

Downey smirked at his obese sister Colette.

"Fucker thinks I'm going to work at the car wash, he's crazy.

Yes he'd be NUTS if he knew what we were doing' for pin money right now.

Colette shifted her 323 pound body on the now gasping beanbag in the corner.

"Can we get some pizza, Downey?" She smirked.

"I got that dumbass stockbroker in Hotdog wherever it was, the foreigner-

Downey laughed.

"Hotdog? Frankfurt, you xenophobic moron. Frankfurt Germany, not to be confused with our client in Frankfort, Kentucky, who wears tutus."

Colette laughed.

"Yee-ah. Th' German dude.

He-he felt guilty about jerking his dick that I made him cut the wire on his lamp, plug it in and give himself little shocks...

He sent us 200 euros.

But we hadda pay th' gas bill.

Now I want some pizza, and I want it NOW."

Downey smirked.

"I think our little friend in Pennsylvania may be able to send us some money via Mistress Violet...

Yes if you make a call about now."

Colette reached for the phone. Downey grinned.

His fat sister wanted some pizza, and beer.

Downey himself was quite interested in filling a nice Percocet prescription he'd purchased from Dr. Wino on South Boulevard...

Cash would be nice from Mr. E.E.Dill!

PHILADELPHIA, 7:30

Violet looked at her watch.

The doorbell would be ringing it just a moment.

She looked at her cane, and re-adjusted her adorable tube-top.

This was a new way of making the bacon, she thought.

Downey, who'd lived in the trailer next to her foster mother back in Houston, was never at a loss, that boy.

BZZZZZZZZ!

There was the bell.

Violet washed a Dilaudid down with the last of a Samuel Adams Honey Porter beer and went to answer the door.

Good God. There was a man wearing a trench coat and bright red pumps with six inch high heels.

"You E.E. Dill?" Violet asked, scratching her chin.

It sure wasn't the Jehovah's Witnesses.

EE looked at Lady Violet with adoration.

Five eleven at least, with short dark hair and a hot pink tube top and short-shorts, she gazed back at him with a look of bored contempt.

EE shuffled in on the high heels, stopping at the couch.

"Mistress Olivia called me and told me to come see you, Lady Violet." he said hesitatingly.

Lady Violet looked at him and held out her hand.

"And the tribute, scum-bag?"

EE reached into the pocket of his trench coat and pulled out one thousand dollars in small bills.

Just as Mistress Olivia had requested.

"This is an awfully big tribute."

EE had said, hesitatingly.

His salary was quite munificent, but a thousand dollars was more than he was used to giving.

Unfortunately, it was Mistress Olivia's only condition upon which he might-

MIGHT get to orgasm tonight.

Lady Violet took the money from EE, laughing.

"Yes, it's a bit much.

Actually I plan on burning it on an altar in the back room.

This is just to show your commitment to me, slug.

But now, take off your trench coat."

EE hesitated, saw Lady Violet's brow furrow, and dropped the trench coat on the floor...

Lady Violet took one look at him, and began laughing, her heavy breasts bouncing in the tube top.

EE knew he looked ridiculous.

He was naked except for the heels, and covered in rat-traps.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • EE EDGER

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds