• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Andrea Ch. 01

Andrea Ch. 01

Characters:
-Kris, the sub
-Kris' husband Rick
-Andrea, the sub (waitress)
-Andrea's master "J"
-Andrea's husband Mark (not into S/M, but gives wife permission to be involved, as long as he is there)

* * * * * *

"What do you want, baby?" Rick asks me, looking at me with those big beautiful blue eyes. "Bedroom eyes" are what I like to call them. He always rolls his eyes when I refer to his eyes in that term. I tell ya though, one could get lost in them if they aren't careful.

"Well," I answer with a sly grin, "It's 4am, what do you THINK I want?" I wink at him.

"I know, your usual, French toast with a side of bacon," he laughs. Obviously we're in a diner, (where was YOUR dirty mind, reader?). It's our first time at this diner, it just opened up a few weeks ago & we haven't had a late night craving for breakfast in a while. It just so happens that our all-night escapade made us both ravenous (see my other stories for more details!!)...So that's how we ended up here.

Rick motions to our waitress that we're ready.

"Hi guys," she says in a tired, but friendly voice. Hmm, she sounds southern. And she's a redhead too. Long straight red hair, down to her armpits, at least. Pale skin, blue eyes, she was very pretty. I guess she's about my age, mid 20's. Staring at her beautiful red hair, I wonder if the carpet matches the curtains.

"I'm Andrea, can I start you off with coffee or juice?"

"Actually, coffee sounds great about now!" I laugh. Rick orders some orange juice. I shift painfully in my seat & Andrea gives me a weird look. I try not to draw attention to the chaff marks on my wrists either, where the handcuffs dug in from earlier's fun. I guess Andrea dismisses it as work pains because she doesn't say anything. She tells us she'll be right back with our drinks.

"Oh man, tonight was one hell of a night," I tell Rick. Finally, my fantasies were coming true. We had a wonderful time at home all evening, as Rick administered my first spanking, then tied me up, using & abusing me for hours. I felt somewhat complete, I suppose, now that Rick & I would have something more to add to our bedroom fun. I didn't feel so pent up anymore.

"Yeah, I really had a nice time," Rick says, taking my hand in his. He's such a great husband.

Andrea returns to the table with our drinks. We order our food, and then Rick excuses himself to go to the bathroom. I notice there is no sugar at our table, so I ask Andrea for some. When she brings it over, I notice a beautiful gold necklace around her neck, with a tiny gold padlock charm hanging off it.

"That's an interesting charm you have there on your necklace," I tell her. "What's it mean?"

"Oh this," she replies, looking down at the charm, "It's kind of a symbol."

"Well, for what?" I ask her.

"Um well," she stutters, "It's kind of a Rite of Passage thing...I dunno, it's hard to explain." I see that my question has made her a little tense, so I tell her that whatever the charm means, it's really cute. This settles her nerves a bit & she smiles.

"That your boyfriend?" she asks, pointing toward the restroom area.

"Husband, actually," I reply.

"You guys look young," she says, looking me up & down.

"Well, I'm 24 & Rick is 10 years older than me. We have been together about 4 years, only married for a few months," I explain to her.

"Ahhh, well be careful that the romance doesn't escape your life," she says laughing. "Once it does, you'd better have something to fall back on."

Now it's my turn to laugh nervously, as I massage my wrists, which still hurt from the handcuffing incident. She notices my discomfort & raises an eyebrow.

"You need any ice for that?" she asks, motioning to my wrist.

"Nah, it's just a little sore from uh, work, typing" I quickly lie.

"Yeah, those typewriters will do that to ya," she says with a smirk. I glance up at her, knowing that she has figured it out. She winks at me, and then heads back into the kitchen to bring our food.

I kind of feel a sense of relief that someone knows. Maybe she is appalled by this kind of thing, or maybe she is into this kind of stuff, I think. Either way, she knows something!

Rick returns back to the table. Andrea serves us our food, which we quickly dig into. We're just about done, when Rick's pager goes off. He works for a security company & sometimes they need him to come in to the warehouse to reset the computers when an alarm goes off.

"Aw geez," he says rolling his eyes. "It's a Code 2."

"Another one?" I ask. A Code 2 means that an employee has tripped an alarm. He's the man in charge, so he has to go. I nod my head towards the door, letting him know it's ok for us to go. We call Andrea over & ask her to bring our check.

"Leaving so soon?" she asks. We explain to her what happened.

"Ya know" she says, "I get done work in about 5 minutes. If you want, we could hang out here & chat for a bit, wait until he comes back to get you."

"Actually, that sounds like a great idea," I answer. "Rick, would you mind coming back here in, say, about an hour?"

Rick thinks about it & he doesn't really see anything wrong with this idea, so he nods in agreement. "I'll call your cell when I'm leaving the warehouse," he tells me. I kiss him goodbye & wait for Andrea.

"So, what do you do?" Andrea asks me, plopping down in across from me at the table. We chat for a bit about our lives, our jobs, and just regular stuff. After a while, it feels as if we've known each other for years.

"So, are you married?" I ask.

"Well, no, I am single. I mean, I'm sort of with someone, but..." she says, her voice trailing off.

"Oh," I say, nodding, "You guys are separated."

She begins to laugh. "No, not at all! Actually, we're just partners."

"Ooohhh, I get it," I say with wide eyes. "You know, I have a lot of gay friends." With this statement, she almost spits out her coffee on me.

"I'm not gay!" she laughs. "I have a male friend, who is like a boyfriend, but we're not together, see?" She raises an eyebrow. NOW I get it. She has a fuck buddy. I can only think to myself, duh.

"I have known my master for about a year. We met online through an adult chat room. My husband Mark is well aware of all activity that goes on concerning myself & Master J," she explains, while stirring her coffee. "Mark is very understanding about all of it. He attends my sessions, to watch & maybe learn, I dunno..." she frowned.

"Well, is Mark into this kind of stuff, or is he appalled by it?" I ask.

"Mark has, let's say, an appreciation for it as an art, like my master. He respects it from afar. I think, because he sees how much I enjoy it, he may get into it as well, though not until he is ready to. Master J, not myself, has ever tried pushing him into doing anything. Master J & Mark have an understanding between themselves. Mark knows that Master J would never hurt me or have any sexual intercourse activity with me. Mark knows I would never cheat on him & he knows that I too trust Master J. I am very thankful to have a great husband like Mark."

"So, what was the first meeting like, with you, Mark & J? I mean, did you have to go though some weird initiation or something?" I laugh.

"Ahhhh," she sighs, her eyes taking on a dreamy look. "Our first meeting was incredible! We ate dinner at a nice restaurant. We put all the rules right out in the open, agreeing on a 'safe' word, in case we had to stop a session. All topics were discussed before we did any dirty work. When we reached J's house, I was expected to clean his house, in the nude! Mark made no objections; I guess he appreciated the view as well. Master J watched me, without watching me directly. Then after about an hour of vacuuming & polishing the furniture, he simply said, "Follow me." I knew I would probably receive a reward. We went down into the basement & I saw all the toys on the walls," she says, eyes widening.

"There was one leather high-backed chair seated on the middle of the room. Master J motioned to my husband to take a seat, which Mark nodded to him thankfully. Master J then instructed me to stand into a large "X" frame that was attached to the wall. I was to face it, with my back turned to Master J. He put a pair of leather cuffs on my wrists, and then blindfolded me, leaving me in a world of darkness. I am left standing for a moment, not knowing what was to come next. I feel his warm hand on my shoulder, then a sharp CRACK across my ass cheek. That first hit really stunned me. I couldn't think straight for a minute! Then I felt another CRACK on my ass cheek & realized that he was holding a wooden hairbrush! After another 3 CRACKS, he caressed my bottom with both his hands. He then placed his hand back on my shoulder, tenderly squeezing me to let me know all was okay.

He alternated his actions, sometimes spanking me with the hairbrush, other times caressing my now-sore backside. There was never a pattern, so it was impossible to tell what I would get next. I think I flinched a few times, trying to anticipate the next move. He would take the brush bristles & reach around the front of me, brushing them gently over my nipples. My nipples were so nice & hard. His thumb would also flick over them randomly, giving a pinch here & there. He would bring the bristles down my belly, over my crotch, in between my legs...

I felt his hands leave me for a moment, then felt both of his hands on my ass. He was no longer holding the brush & I knew he would spank me with his bare hands. That first SMACK was wicked; I thought I would lose consciousness! I began to see stars in the blackness of the blindfold. His breath would occasionally heat up the back of my neck, giving me chills up & down my spine. After a few more SMACKS to my hot bottom, I thought for sure I would blurt out the safe word, to get him to stop. It was on the tip of my tongue, but I couldn't bring myself to say it, I don't know why! He paused, leaning close to me, his breath tickling my ear. His sensuous deep voice filled me; it was all I knew in my dark little world of pleasure.

'You want me to keep going, don't you?' he asked me.

Embarrassed, I nodded yes, giving a small whimper.

'Answer me, you slut', he growled, yanking a handful of my hair tightly in my fist. I was afraid to move, but I knew if I didn't answer I'd be in more trouble.

'Yes', I answered quietly.

'Yes, what?!' he barked, pulling my hair even harder. I winced.

'Yes, I want more', I replied in a tiny voice.

'You just don't know how to obey. Since you test my patience, girl, I will test your limits', he says. I feel him move away from me, leaving me there alone. Oh, I wish I could see what he was picking up, but I'll know in a minute anyway. A huge SMACCKKKK hits my ass & I realize he has a large round flat paddle. My body is racked in pain & I cry out involuntarily.

'You'll' -SMAAACK- 'learn' -SMAAACK- 'how to obey me' -SMAAACK- 'if I have to use every instrument I own' -SMAAACK- 'on your slutty little body!'

By now my ass is numb, yet I feel like I am flying. His deep voice is comforting to me, keeping me somewhat connected to reality. I hear myself cry out from afar, 'Yes, I want more!'

Master J moves towards me, his body holding mine in place. He gently kisses the back of my neck. I feel him reach up to release my wrists from their cuffs. My blindfold is removed & he helps me from off the frame. There is a cot in the corner, which he leads me to. He wraps a warm fleece blanket around me, hugging me & telling me he loves me & that I was wonderful. Tears roll down my cheeks as he caresses my arms, but they are happy tears. Master J eventually motions for Mark to come over to the cot, to hold me as well. Mark tells me that I was incredible & that he was so proud I behaved for Master J. I smile as I fade away into a peaceful abyss of slumber."

Andrea & I sit silently for a minute, reflecting upon the story she has just told. She smiles at me, then looks down at her cigarette that has long burned out. I smile back at her, becoming aware of the fact that my panties feel very wet from the story she has just told.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to ramble on like that," she says. "It's just, when I begin to think about our meetings, I get so lost in the memory..."

"It's ok!" I tell her. "I certainly didn't mind hearing all about it, I actually really enjoyed listening. I wish Rick & I could meet up with this J. Ya know, expand our horizons more?"

Her cell phone rings. She excuses herself & answers. Her conversation only lasted about 30 seconds, filled with "No," "Yes" & other short replies. It must have been private. When she hangs up, she turns back to me.

Her eyebrows go up & she says, "I'll talk to him next time I meet with him & I'll see what he says. What exactly are you looking to get into, so I know what to discuss with him?"

"Well," I slowly say, "It would be along the same lines as you & your husband...ya know, he would be there, not participating unless he wants to, but at least I get to have some fun."

"Okay, well, I'll run it by him when I do see him. In the meantime, please give me your phone number so I can reach you in the event that he says yes."

We exchange phone numbers & laugh over another cup coffee. Rick calls me & says he is on his way to pick me up. When I stand up to put my coat on, Andrea & I just look at each other, as if we are old friends about to part ways once again. She gives me a quick hug, then walks out the door, leaving me standing there, alone, breathless & wet, wondering if or when I'll hear from her.

Epilogue

It was only about 2 days after I our breakfast outing when I heard back from Andrea. She said she spoke to Master J, regarding Rick & me. He said he was very interested, that we were to wait for further instructions. We would be "tested" before we were granted permission to meet with him. Rick said it sounded like some sort of scavenger hunt! I, however, was more than happy to participate in any activity that would get me into the playroom of this Master J.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Andrea Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 351 milliseconds