• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jocko Trains Colin

Jocko Trains Colin

When Lisbeth invited me to move in and help with Colin's training, the cat was a basket case--heart problems, ulcer, depression.

But after all that adult worry went out of his life, his health improved.

All he had to worry about now as a 50 year old professor was answering to his 23 year old black Daddy.

Take last week, when I caught Colin with a cigarette, after the doctor told him he had to quit smoking.

I come in the house sweaty from shooting hoops, and there Colin was in his armchair with his Wall Street Journal, smoking a Marlboro.

I dropped the basketball and folded my arms, staring at him.

And Colin, instead of rationalizing about all the pressure he was under, how he needed a smoke.

Colin just began crying, cause he knew I was going to beat his ass.

"Please Jocko, please Daddy, it was just one cigarette, don't beat Colin I won't do it anymore, I'll be a good boy--"

But then I snapped my fingers, and Colin stripped on the spot, and I handed him his chastity belt key.

Right, and he unlocked that, and then, tears rolling down his face, he went and got my "tools" the wooden paddle, strap and cane.

DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT YOU'D GET IT IF YOU SMOKED AGAIN?"

I screamed at him, man. then I bent him over my knee and began whacking him with the Spencer paddle.

Yeah it's got these holes in it, and was Colin screaming! WHACK WHACK WHACK

This went on for about five minutes, and though Colin squirmed and howled, I kept him pushed down against the leg of my jeans.

I did him forty with the paddle and about seventeen with the strap.

Then I made Colin stand up with his arms behind his back, and I began stroking his dick a little, which despite his crying' was now real, REAL hard.

I leaned into Colin's ear, whispering .

"Master knows what Colin needs, his lungs don't need all that nasty smoke"

I crooned in Colin's ear as my long, callused black fingers played around the tip of Colin's little bitty ivory wee-wee.

Colin kept grabbing his butt cheeks which was scalded from the paddle and the strap.

And there's splinters in those cheeks from the paddle-yours truly had to pull them out with a tweezer later on.

Colin's not suppose to touch his butt less I say so,.

Yes. but I jus kept playing with his dick and it got harder and harder.

I whispered about how much I loved him and how I didn't want him to smoke no more.

I learned how to give a good hand job in San Quentin, and I kept playing with Colin's foreskin real gentle.

Right, and he hadn't been able to cum in about 76 days. This with me and his wife teasing' him all the time, so Frank was really, really horny now.

He began pushing his dick into my cupped hand like he was fuckin' it.

Yeah like he thought this nigger was too stupid to know he was trying to cum.

Colin closed his eyes and pushed and pushed his dick, and I got him to the point where he was just about to let go.

Then I took my big hand and I pulled his puny white wrists together behind his back, and raised the bamboo cane just over his dick with the other

"Don't open your eyes yet sweetheart" I whispered

"This is a real treat for my good boy."

And WHACK I let the bamboo cane slap right across his cock, just where I'd been rubbing so gentle.

Did Colin scream. WHACK WHACK WHACK.

Down and again the cane hit Colin's dickie-bird.

Yeah and he was trying' to pull his wrists out of my hand, but I wouldn't let him

"WHEN DADDY TELLS YOU NOT TO SMOKE, HONEY HE MEANS IT!"

I screamed and I hit Colin's dick about ten more times.

Then Colin hit the floor, hiding his dick from my cane.

I slammed the cane down over and over again on his butt and did that boy bawl.

Lisbeth came up behind me.

She grabbed up the razor strop and began hitting Colin's butt when my cane wasn't landing and she screamed too

"You think I want a dead husband, you little creep?"

After we whipped all over the boy's back and legs, she went back in the kitchen.

I took Colin in my lap and kissed his cheeks, kissed the tears off them.

"I'm sorry Master..." Colin cried into my shoulder

"I'll never smoke again."

I pinched his shoulder a little and growled.

"What you going to do to make it up to Daddy...do you know?"

I smiled at Colin, and he smiled back through his tears, and got down on his knees.

Unzipped my pants and pulled out my big old Johnson, and stuck it in his mouth.

Colin sucked and sucked on that boy, and I closed my own eyes.

I grabbed his head and I began slamming his skull against my crotch.

BOOM BOOM BOOM and just before I was going to cum, I pulled Colin's head off my dick by the hair, and he looked all hurt, you know?

But I motioned Colin to roll over and stick up his butt, and I dropped my pants off and stuck my Johnson right into his hole, without any lubricant--

And the boy was being punished, right? and I slammed that sumbitch home.

Colin screamed and hollered something awful, but finally I came real hard. and then I pulled out, and made Colin lick the shit off my dick...every little bit, right?

Then I locked his chastity belt back on him.

Yeah, made Colin go help his wife make my dinner.

Yeah, and I lay back in Colin's chair and looked at the Wall Street Journal, but that sombitch has no sports page. What a bitch!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jocko Trains Colin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 384 milliseconds