• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Webcam Blackmail Ch. 03

Webcam Blackmail Ch. 03

12

As Glen pulled into his driveway, he saw his sister-in-law's car. A small ball of tension began to form in the pit of his stomach. Had Lauren felt guilty and confessed? When he walked into the house, he thought he felt tension in the air. His worst fears were confirmed when his wife, Kim, came up to him with a pensive look on her face. Over her shoulder, he saw a satisfied smile on Lauren's face.

Confusion roiled through Glen though when Kim gave him a hug and a peck on the cheek. "I'm so sorry hun. Lauren was showing me some web sites from your laptop and I accidentally spilled soda onto it."

"Don't cover for me sis." Lauren walked up with a faux look of sadness. "It was my fault Glen. We tried to dry it out, but it's completely trashed."

Glen slid his arm around his wife's shoulder and gave her a squeeze. "It's no problem Kim." He sheepishly unslung the bag from his shoulder. "I know I should have told you but I picked up a new netbook last week." He pulled out the slim black computer. "Look how small it is and it holds the exact same amount of memory as my laptop!"

Kim let out a relieved laugh. "Whew! Well I guess I should be mad, but I guess it's just fate."

"Yeah... fate." Glen looked over at Lauren. "Are you staying for dinner Lauren?"

"No... no, I have to get going." Lauren grabbed her bag and headed for the door.

Kim turned back to her husband. "I could've sworn she was planning to stick around longer. She can be so moody sometimes."

The next day, as Glen typed up the email, a smile slid across his face.

Lauren,

Well clearly you still need some discipline. You will be ready for me on Saturday at 9pm. Requirements for the night are: 1. you must buy at least two more sex toys of your choice 2. You must completely shave your pussy

An email from her popped up about an hour later.

Well I had plans but I'm guessing you won't care about that will you? Fine. What should I wear?

Glen typed up a quick reply. Doesn't matter. Something comfortable.

Then he shut down his computer... he had his own shopping to do.

The Saturday night was warm and clear as Glen buzzed Lauren's condo.

"Yeah?"

"It's Glen."

"OK, I'll be right down."

"No, I'll come up."

The door buzzed and Glen rearranged the back pack and brown bag he was carrying to turn the knob and made his way up the old brown stone's creaking stairs. He was about to knock on the door when it swung open. Lauren was there, looking defiant and dressed in illini sweats.

He eyed her up and down and she thrust out her chin. "You said to dress comfortable."

Glen nodded. "So I did. We are going to stay here anyway." He tossed her the brown bag. "Go into the bathroom and try this on. I'll wait out here."

Lauren peeked open the bag and opened her mouth. Suddenly, though, she merely turned and stomped down the hallway.

He walked into her bedroom and unzipped his backpack. He moved quickly to boot up his computer and grab her wifi signal. He was just finishing getting the webcam up and running when he heard the bathroom door open.

He turned and whistled. Lauren came out dressed in the lingerie he had provided. Black lace gathered at the neck, almost like a collar before falling into two leaves that barely covered her boobs. The panties had a black bow and clearly revealed that she was, in fact, clean shaven. The outfit ended with black thigh highs that emphasized the curve of her hips.

When she saw the cam and his computer, she stopped and started to back away. "No, not this..."

He chuckled and reached down into his backpack. He pulled out a black mask, the kind seen at masquerade balls that cover the top half of the face. This one had a small, black feather sticking up from the left side. "Don't worry Lauren. I said three hurdles and I won't ask you to expose your identity for any of the hurdles."

Tentatively, she took the mask and put it on. She glanced at herself in the mirror. "I guess it works ok."

Glen came up behind Lauren and deliberately turned her around. Keeping eye contact with her, he slowly put his hands down the front of her panties. He felt only bare, smooth skin. He continued down until he reached her slit. It was warm and wet.

"Glad you followed directions. See? I even got rid of the distinctive heart shaped hair patch of yours. Now where are the toys?"

Silently, she went to the end table next to her bed and pulled open the drawer. Glen moved over and saw that in addition to the purple, cock shaped vibrator, there was a silver egg and a thin, red vibrator that was a simple wand shape. He gathered them up and then moved over to the bed. He laid out the toys and noticed the framed poster of a Manet above her bed. He took it down and leaned against an adjoining wall. He motioned for her to come over.

"Tonight's hurdle is very simple. I am going to start up a video chat on an adult website. Once we start broadcasting, people will take a look. You will act the horny nympho and then do whatever they say."

Lauren sat down on the bed, she looked down at the toys next to her, unsure. "How will I know what they want? I can't read the text on the screen."

"My netbook has speakers and a mic. If they have a mic, you'll be able to hear their comments... and they can hear you." He moved away from the bed and opened the browser to the adult site. He started typing. "I created a user name for you. HotnHorny22. I admit it lacks a certain originality but it gets the idea across." He clicked a button and watched the video camera start to buff. He then opened his recording program and quickly minimized it. "Alright we are live in...3... 2...1."

Glen peeked at the computer screen and watched Lauren fidget on the bed. Even uncomfortable, she looked incredibly hot. The inside of her breasts peeked out from beneath the black lace.

"You look uncomfortable not horny." Glen reprimanded her.

"What should I do?"

"What does a person do when they are horny and by themselves?"

Lauren looked away. Sheepishly she moved her hands slowly down her breasts down to her ribs and stomach before finally ending between her legs. Her fingers moved between her legs.

Then her arms flew up in the air with frustration. "I feel silly!"

Glen shook his head. "I was going to let you have a few drinks first to relax, but after the stunt you pulled a few days ago... well, you'll do this sober and you will do it well."

Lauren open her mouth in protest when they both hear a bleep from his computer.

With static but still clearly heard, a voice spoke. "Wow... hot baby!"

Lauren looked with fright at the cam and back to Glen. He mouthed. Wave.

She waved and gave a half smile at the cam.

"Dance for me babe... let's see that body in motion."

Lauren moved up on her knees. Tentatively, she began to sway her hips.

Bleep.

Another viewer popped on.

"Hot Bitch!" A rough male voice came through. "Dance, bitch! Dance!"

Lauren moved a bit more... her hips swayed a little more but she was clearly still uncomfortable. Her mouth peeked out below the mask with a little frown. Her hands were held awkwardly to the side.

Bleep.

"A little dance show, huh?"

A spark of life finally entered Lauren's movements. Glen couldn't place it, but the sway of the hips became more sensual. She gyrated for the camera and her mouth gave a hint of smile. Glen glanced at the screen. He saw that one of the voyeurs had activated his own cam and a cock being stroked dominated the screen.

The first voice chimed in "Baby, let's see your breasts."

Lauren's hands moved up her sides. They playfully tugged at the sides of the lingerie but didn't quite reveal the treasures beneath.

Bleep.

"Jack pot! Show your tits! Show your tits!"

Lauren did smile now. Her hands clutched at her breasts through the black lace. They were just more than handfuls for her and bulged past her fists. Slowly she ran her tongue along her lips and started to gyrate more swiftly. Her body began to move up and down.

Bleep.

Another user came on and, almost immediately, another video popped up - again of a stroking cock. This even caused Glen to give a double take. It was easily the biggest cock he had seen. The man stroked it with two hands and there was still ample left of the cock to see.

"Let's see those breasts already!!" A disembodied voice panted.

But now Lauren's confidence was building. She shook her finger no, before returning to kneading her tits. Her body was beginning to move up and down now, air fucking the bed. She teased out her nipples through the fabric. They could partially be seen now between the pattern of lace. Her hand snaked down and once again she partially flashed her tits before covering them with a smile.

This time her hands snaked towards her panties. One finger moved beneath the materials and then rode the edge.

"Oh yeah!"

"I bet you have a hot pussy!"

"Finger it bitch!"

Her finger did dip deeper... the barest hint of sliding inside of her. She pulled out her hand and let it travel slowly up her body until it came to rest in her mouth. She lifted her chin and sucked her finger in and out...

"Damn!"

Glen could clearly hear the whacking of the watchers and Lauren did too. Gone was the nervousness from before. Instead, a sexy woman was beginning to emerge.

"Show us those tits! Please!"

Lauren smiled and slowly grabbed each edge of her . Her hips moved to a faster beat and she brought back the material to reveal her spectacular breasts. Perky pink nipples danced from the jiggling of her full and firm breasts.

Cheers exploded from the computer. Lauren nodded in acknowledgement and moved her hands to her naked tits. She circled her nipples before cupping her breasts. Playfully she jiggled them for the camera. Her hand went down her sides and hooked the sides of her panties. Playfully she pulled them down and inch.

"Yes!"

"Take 'em off bitch!"

"Let's see it."

Lauren shook her head coquettishly. On all fours she crawled closer to the camera before once again she jiggled her breasts. She moved over to her nipples and began to circle her nipples. Finally, the fingers closed in on the nipples and squeezed. They then began to pull them, she bit her lip but kept pulling.

"That's hot!"

"Pinch them good!"

She did, leaving red marks crisscrossing her nipples. She bit her finger playfully.

"Are those toys on your bed?" At Lauren nod, the man commanded. "Let's see them."

She held up all three and waved them in front of the camera.

"Use the purple one!"

"The silver one!"

"Stick it in your pussy!"

"Suck on it!"

Lauren laughed as all the contradictory commands came in. She kept the purple one and had it trail over her body. She put it between the breasts and squeezed them around it.

"Suck it!"

Lauren gave them a wicked smile and then slowly inserted the toy into her mouth. She groaned and then pulled it out so she could twirl her tongue around the tip of the toys. She leaned forward, towards the camera, and began putting the toy in and out of her mouth.

Glen watched the cock shaped toy move beneath those lips and couldn't resist. He unzipped and pulled his own cock out. Lauren's eyes swiveled upon his hard on and the smile on her face grew bigger. He stroked his cock as he watched Lauren's oral show. She'd deep throat the toy for a few beats and then would nibble along the sides of the shaft or twirl her tongue around the tip.

"Put it in your pussy!"

"Fuck that toy!"

"Fuck it!"

Lauren moved on to her back. She teased down her panties... moving them down before bringing them back up.

"Please!"

"Show that hot pussy!"

"I beg you!"

Her hips gyrated as she finally slid down her underwear. With a flick of the wrist, she tossed it to the side and then grabbed her toy again. She twisted the base and a distinctive hum filled the room. With legs splayed, her shaven pussy was on display. Glen could see that she was already wet, confirmed as the purple toy sank into her pussy immediately.

"Woohoo!"

"Fuck that toy!"

The toy was soon slick as Lauren pumped it in and out of her pussy. A soft groan escaped her and Glen was positive it wasn't for the benefit of her audience. Her hips moved up as the toy pushed down.

"Ohh... that feels good!" Lauren gasped. Her one hand kept up the rhythm of her toy while the other snaked up and began pinching her nipples. Another long moan escaped her lips. Her stocking-clad thighs twitched as pleasure ran through her.

"I want to see a toy in your ass bitch!"

Lauren blinked her eyes open with a groan of disappointment. Glen saw that comment had broken through her own concentration interrupting the wave of pleasure that had begun to build.

"I - I - I haven't put anything... I don't have anything for..."

Glen reached into his bag and smiled to himself. He grabbed a bottle of lube and tossed it onto the bed. Lauren looked up at him. He motioned to the other toys. "Use it on the red one."

"Who is that?"

"Your boyfriend is there?"

"This is some kinky shit!"

Unsure, Lauren picked up the lube and started to read the directions on the side of the bottle.

"You dumb ho? Get that toy in your ass."

"Have your man help you out."

Lauren fumbled with the toy. Glen sighed and put his cock back in his pants. He reached into his bag for the second mask. This one was dark green. He slipped it on and then walked towards the bed. He glanced at the computer. There were four stroking dicks on the screen now. He grabbed the lube and red toy from Lauren's grip.

"Yeah man! You give it to her good!"

Glen smiled. "You heard the good men... get on all fours, ass towards the screen."

Lauren whispered, "I don't know if I can do this."

"Remember... this hurdle you have to do everything they say."

Hesitantly, Lauren turned over. Glen reveled in the site. The black lace thigh highs ending in creamy white thighs. He ran his hand over the curve of her ass. He gave it a sharp smack and heard a satisfying intake of breath.

He popped open the bottle of lube and placed it at the top of the crack of her ass. He heard cheering as he let the lube trail down. He stuck his finger at her opening of her asshole. The lube pooled around his finger and he pushed into her ass.

"Gently..." The whisper from Lauren was barely audible.

His finger withdrew to gather more lube and then pushed in to the knuckle. Her asshole was so tight and hot. "Get on your elbows and push that ass out further. Give the boys a good show."

Without a word, Lauren complied.

Glen pushed his finger all the way in now. He kept the strokes slow and even, making sure she got used to the sensation. The ring collapsed around his finger as he stroked in and out and he gave her firm ass another smack. Was it his imagination or did she raise her ass even higher in response?

"Get that toy working!"

"Fuck her ass!"

Glen pulled out his finger and grabbed the thin, red vibrator. It slightly flared at the base but should be perfect for anal invasion. He ran some lube over it, making sure it was well coated. He turned to the cam and gave a thumbs up. Whoops and laughter responded through the computer.

He turned back to Lauren and set the toy against her back door. There was slight, initial resistance but Glen gave a little push and the toy smoothly slid in. With a smile, Glen turned the base. Lauren gasped as the toy began to hum. Glen began to sliding the toy in and out of her ass. He spied the purple toy just beyond her knee. As he kept sliding the one toy in and out of her ass, Glen turned on the other toy. He moved it against her clit first, moving in small circles.

Lauren's breathing began to get uneven.

"Whew! This is hot!"

"Fuck yeah!"

With a shove, Glen pushed the vibrating toy deep into her pussy.

"Ohhh... Yes!!"

It was Lauren who screamed.

Glen looked at his sister-in-law in surprise. His own wife, Kim, had always been very quiet during sex and Glen had assumed her sister would be the same.

He started moving the toys in and out of her pussy and ass at the same time. Now, Lauren's ass pushed back, moving in rhythm of the toys. Wetness began to leak out of her pussy.

He saw one of her hands snake up to her tits that swung back and forth. She twisted her nipple as she continued to fuck the toys.

"Faster please! Faster!!" Lauren begged in between pants.

Her legs began to shake and Glen knew she was close. He plunged the toys in and out of her, watching her ass lunge back. He let go of the purple toy and gave her ass another smack. It jiggled delightfully.

"Yes! Another!"

He smacked the ass again.

Lauren's ass began trembling and her legs shook. Glen took the purple toy and angled it sharply down so that it pressed against the clit and g-spot. He sawed it violently back and forth. Smack! Her ass began to glow red. Smack!

"Yes! Fuck! I'm coming!"

Wetness spurted out the sides of the vibrator and the red toy spiked up as her muscles clenched. Glen watched Lauren groan in pleasure and pull at her nipples one last time before collapsing on her stomach. The toys still obscenely hung in her orifices. Glen caressed her ass gently.

On the computer screen, video boxes clicked off as men disconnected. But one watcher stayed on.

"Bitch! Your man just gave you a gift. You better thank him before he whips your ass instead of just those love taps I just saw."

Lauren raised her head, slightly dazed and her hair half covering her mask.

"Take his dick out and give it a good long kiss."

Glen gave silent thanks to that man as he felt Lauren's hand fish into his unzipped pants and pull out his cock. Without a word, she swallowed his half-erect cock in one motion. He reveled in the sensation of her warm, wet mouth. He felt himself respond quickly and was soon at his full seven inches.

Her neck was at an awkward angle though, so she pulled herself onto her hands and knees again. With a soft plop, the toys fell out of her ass and pussy.

Bleep. Bleep. Bleep.

Their show was garnering some attention again. Video boxes popped up on the computer screen.

"Lick his balls!"

Lauren interrupted her sucking and turned to the camera and smiled. She lifted his cock and stroked him before burying her face into his crotch. He felt a warm sliver engulf his left testicle. Gently she pulled it with her mouth before moving to his right ball. Her tongue playfully swirled around his sack. Glen was in heaven. His wife tended to be quick with the blowjobs, sticking with quick up and down motions of his cock until he came. No nibbling. No foreplay. And certainly no ball play.

Lauren moaned as she played with his balls. The vibration shivered pleasured up from his groin. Glen leaned back and closed his eyes, concentrating on the magic of her mouth. She left his balls and began to lick her way up the underside of his shaft. Quick, delightful sensations of pleasure. Each lick brought her closer to the crown of his cock.

"Get that toy back in your ass!"

Glen felt a wave of disappointment as Lauren's mouth left his cock. He looked down to see her looking at the computer screen. For a moment, she appeared frozen, but then slowly, incredibly, he watched her reach behind. She picked up the thin, red toy and inserted it back in his ass. Her wrist turned and he heard the toy hum back to life.

Her mouth returned to his cock. Again, she didn't dive in but nibbled up and down the sides of his shaft. He looked down to see that she was looking at him. She blinked away and this time engulfed him in her mouth. He watched as his cock moved in and out her mouth, unconsciously his hips began to move back and forth.

"Fuck her mouth!"

"Oh yeah that's it!"

"Grab her hair bro!"

Glen put his hands on the back of her head. Slowly, he let her hair intertwine his fingers and he began to pull her head towards him. Sharp, repeated thrusts and he felt his cock pushing farther and farther into her mouth. He felt his climax begin to build and let go of Lauren's head, letting her keep up the rhythm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Webcam Blackmail Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds