• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jim & Judy

Jim & Judy

12

The names used in this story are not real. Any similar names to real persons are purely coincidental.

*****

I got an email from her husband, Jim. He'd seen an online profile I'd written over a year ago, and had all but forgotten about. It had explained my nicely furnished dungeon and my ability to perform fantasies for women and select couples. When I'd become a widower years before I'd needed something to keep myself occupied, and in a strange twist of fate I'd used my handyman skills to build a very nice dungeon. Many hooks along the walls and basement ceiling, a spanking bench, set of medieval stocks, padded bondage table, horse etc. It even had a medical exam style table I'd gotten from a government auction placed over in the corner.

Jim said his wife's name was Judy and she had recently divulged one of her fantasies to him; she had fantasized about being captured as part of a military interrogation and tortured sexually for information. He said she'd spent 4 years in the Air National Guard years before and this fantasy had probably started back then. He told me he'd spent a couple weeks thinking of how he could make this fantasy a reality. He'd decided he couldn't do the things to her she'd described to him. He was afraid of really hurting her, or of it causing them marital problems.

We agreed to meet for a drink and discuss it further, and in greater detail. They lived about half an hour away, so we met midway, in a quiet little hole-in-the-wall bar I used to visit in my younger days. Now that I'm 50, drinking doesn't hold the same fun experiences it did in my 20's. He described Judy as five and half feet tall, not skinny but not thick either, long black hair, average boobs with just a little sag and big nipples, and a nice rounded ass. He assured me she was the true "wife and motherly" type. She'd taken care of their kids until they left for college, took care of the house, wasn't really sexually adventurous. She didn't shave her bush. With both kids off at college she'd become a little bored and evidently adventurous; at least in her mind. This fantasy had all but shocked him, but he said he loved her, supported her decisions and wanted to see her live experience her fantasy, but only as long as she wasn't in any real danger and got exactly what she said wanted.

An hour and a half and two beers later, I thought I had a pretty good picture of what she wanted. I told him I needed to meet Judy and discuss this with her. With his puzzled look, I explained that I needed to know that she wanted this, not him. I wasn't about to do any of this if it turned out to be his fantasy, not hers, or worse, if he was trying to get even with her over something. I'm into fantasies, not felonies. We made a date for the three of us the following week. That gave her time to think about it, even back out of it if she wished.

I was waiting at a diner in my town. I chose it because it was fairly quiet, rarely crowded, and the high backed booths would give us some privacy. Facing the entrance, I recognized Jim when he came in with a shorter, raven haired beauty. Judy was a real looker. In her mid 40's and just as Jim had described. She was dressed very conservatively, but certainly there was a cute little frame under that blouse. Her boobs weren't large, but they weren't tiny either. Definitely big enough for the kind of fun I had planned. I couldn't tell the size of her nipples, as she had them well supported and hidden, my mind was starting to wander... She was surely not the hard-body of her youth, but certainly a pretty and classy lady. We made small talk and ordered.

When I steered the conversation toward her fantasy, she got real quiet, barely above a whisper as she stammered to answer my questions. She didn't really eat her food, but stared at it a lot and blushed often during the conversation. By the end, she was visibly more comfortable as I assured her she would be subjected to only those things we both agreed on. She was concerned when I told her Jim would not be there but she agreed it wouldn't be the same as her fantasy if Jim were there with her. I asked if she still had any of her old Air Guard uniforms. She said they were probably still in the old duffle bag in the attic. I told her to get them down and try them on. Jim would tell me the results. As we left, I walked with them to the parking lot, told Jim we'd talk soon and there would be an email to fill out and return, I shook Judy's hand and told her that I'd see her in the near future.

Jim emailed me 3 days later. Judy had dug out her old uniforms. She was able to just barely squeeze into her blue service shirt and skirt. It was tight but she could get it on and also move in it. I told him to have her wash and press them and have them ready, along with the whole outfit, shoes, hose, hat, ribbons if she still had them. Then email me with their schedule for the next two weekends, return the list of her expectations and hard and soft limits and when her next period would start.

Thursday that week I had everything ready. I had changed the dungeon around. Instead of a dark place, it was lighted, the play furniture hidden behind curtains, overall it looked almost like an office space with a desk and chairs. I emailed Jim and told him I would be at their house Friday night at 6:30PM. Judy should be freshly showered, in uniform, inspection ready by 6:00 but not to tell her when I'd arrive. I got there at 6:20. When I knocked on the door I was wearing a dark blue suit and tie, had a fresh crewcut, and some cliché mirrored glasses.

When Jim opened the door I pulled out an old billfold I'd stuck a fake badge in and flipped it open like on TV and asked loudly , so she would hear, who he was and if his wife was home. Jim led me into the living room, there sat Judy on the sofa, legs crossed, dressed in a somewhat tight Air Guard uniform. The buttons on her blouse strained a bit and she even had a row of ribbons right above her left breast. I asked her if her name was Judith Findley, she responded "That's my maiden name." After I showed her the fake badge I put my billfold away and I opened a fake dossier I'd prepared. It had some official looking papers, some pics of her I'd printed from her Facebook page and appeared to look through it so she would notice the pics of her. I introduced myself as an NCIS agent looking into some leaked classified paperwork that she supposedly had possession of during her military service. She had a total look of confusion, I asked her to stand up, she was visibly nervous, probably not from this half-baked charade, but because she knew her deepest desire was unfolding.

I asked if she had any weapons on her and told her to turn around and place her hands behind her back. I pulled my steel handcuffs from my jacket and placed them on her wrists, told her we'd be going to the station to sort this all out. I know, this all was silly enough to be laughable, but it set the stage for her as to what direction we'd be going. I gave her a quick pat down, actually it was a grope of her hips and ass, then I slid up her sides and cupped her breasts, squeezing them and asking her "Are you sure you don't have any weapons?"

Holding her tightly by the upper arm I took her out to my car and put her in the back seat. Jim had followed us outside, I asked him to retrieve her hat. I put her seatbelt on, sliding my arms across her breasts again. When he brought her cap out, I put it on her head, and pulled it down tight in front, the bill over her face, obscuring her sight for the drive. I pulled a ball gag out of my pocket and slipped it into her mouth for the drive. I didn't want to discuss anything during the drive. She was squirming around trying to get comfortable, trying to keep her weight from making the cuffs bite into her wrists. The backseat windows are tinted much more than the front, so no would really notice her I thought. I shut the rear door, shook Jim's hand and quietly told him I'd text him in a couple hours when he could come get her.

I had my radio on for the drive. I'm sure she was getting more and more nervous as we drove. Probably would have called it off if she could have spoken. When we arrived at my place I pulled straight into the garage then let the overhead door finish closing before I got out. I retrieved Judy from the back seat. I lifted her roughly by her upper arm and guided her through the house and toward the basement. As we descended the stairs I switched my grip from her upper arm to her hair. I steered her to the middle of the room. I turned on the lights, it now resembling an office room, well kinda.

I had placed a straight backed chair in the middle of the room, and I put her in it, with her arms slipped behind the back. I pulled off her hat, and removed the ball gag. She worked her jaw and looked around the "office." There was a steel desk, and a couple chairs. With the curtains I'd put up the bondage furniture was hidden. "Are you ready to admit your knowledge of this mis-handled classified information Airman Findley?"

She must have considered this storyline during the ride and was starting to get into the story. She swore she knew nothing about this and she should be allowed to go home to her husband. "The NCIS has no grounds for holding me, I demand to be returned to my home immediately" she said.

SLAP! An open hand across her face caught her by surprise. "Tell me what you know about this information" I said, as I shoved the fake file toward her and rubbed it into her face, trying to humiliate her a bit. Any play-along statements she'd prepared disappeared and she just sat there and shook her head, still stunned by the slap.

"Very well, you'll be talking soon enough" I said as I shoved the ball back into her mouth. I stepped around the chair and placed a leather cuff on each wrist, then I clipped the cuffs to some ropes anchored to the ceiling. The ropes went to tie points on the outer walls and were long enough that I could hold the ends from the middle of the room while I stood behind Judy's chair. After that I removed her steel handcuffs. When she thought her hands were free she lurched forward, that's when I pulled the ropes tight, pulling her hands above her head. "You're not going anywhere Airman."

She muffled something unintelligible behind the ball as she stood. I tied off the ends of the hoist. She was now stretched, standing in her blue uniform with hands secured above her head. She kept turning watching me, as I moved about the room. I slipped her shoes off, her feet just barely flat on the floor, pulling her entire body nicely taut. She was breathing heavier now, aware of her immediate predicament. I removed the temporary curtain to her front revealing a large mirror. She could see herself. I walked around behind her and moved in close. She smelled of "Black Opium" perfume, I hadn't noticed that before. I hugged her tight and pushed my manhood into her lower back right at the top of her full ass. Then I grabbed her hips and ground my hardness against her and ran my hands up to her breasts. Her eyes were big as I cupped her boobs, squeezing through her bra, then I slipped my finger tips into her shirt and suddenly ripped it open. The buttons flew, she jerked as much as her bonds would allow, and she closed her eyes tight, not wanting to see her reflection. I grabbed a pair of scissors I'd placed nearby and cut the sleeves across the shoulders and then her shirt was on the floor. "Look at yourself, you are in a predicament now." I grabbed a handful of that black hair and pointed her head toward the mirror.

Dangling in only a bra and skirt, she shivered as I slid my hands over her newly exposed skin. Goose bumps followed my fingertips, down her back, around her belly. I reached her waist and slowly slid the skirt zipper down, allowing it to fall to the floor and pool around her feet. Her panty hose made her legs silky smooth. I ran my hands up and down her legs. I ended with my hands back at the tight waist band. I slipped my thumbs into them and rolled them down, exposing her white legs and her white panties. I could smell her sex, she was already getting worked up.

I grabbed a pair of ropes and secured a leather cuff around each ankle and had her step out of the skirt & hose. I attached and pulled the ropes outward until her ankles were spread more than 2 feet apart. Now she was suspended and spread. Clad only in her white, silky hipster panties and a white bra, and forced up on her toes. I walked up behind her and put a blindfold over her eyes, then unbuckled and removed her ball gag. She swallowed hard, then cleared her throat and asked "What are you going to do to me?"

It was time to slow the tempo and change the atmosphere. I hugged her from hind. Slowly ran my hands over her skin. I whispered into her ear "Shhh, no questions" and nibbled on her earlobe. I took a handful of her hair and pulled her head back and planted a firm wet kiss on her lips. My left hand still roamed her body. She responded by pushing into the kiss. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she sucked on it eagerly. Breaking the kiss I kneeled behind her. I reached around the outside of her ankles, I slowly moved my hands up her legs as I stood. I slipped my hand around and up the insides of her thighs meeting at the cleft of her sex, resting on her pantied crotch. She sucked in her breath. Her panties were wet. I continued raising my hands, as I reached her ribs I rolled my hands to my fingernails, and dragged my nails up her sides. She was all beside herself by what she was feeling. She was trying to push back into me, her bonds allowing very little movement, she pushed her ass back into my bulge, rubbing as much as she could. I backed away and moved around in front of her.

Holding her head in both hands, I planted another deep kiss on her lips. While we held the kiss I slipped my hands down and undid the clasp on the front of her bra. Pushing the cups aside I palmed and lifted her globes. Her nipples responded by getting hard, and she was moaning into my mouth. I alternated squeezing her boobs with my hands, and dragging my knuckles across her nipples. Her nipples were big, they extended almost ¾ of an inch from the areola. "Do you like the feel of that?" I asked.

All she said was a breathy "yes." I put my hands on her panty covered ass and squeezed those round, fleshy cheeks.

Her breathing was ragged in my ear, I leaned close and whispered into hers "I guess it's time to get back to business." Her body immediately stiffened. I stepped away toward my cabinet of toys. She tilted her head trying to determine what I was doing.

I walked back to her with some items. I raised my open hand and slapped her pussy over her panties. It wasn't real hard, but unexpected, and she jumped and a barely audible screech escaped her mouth while she bit her lower lip. I took my scissors and worked them several times so she could hear the sound. Right about the time she figured out what they were, I snipped the shoulder straps of her bra. Down it fell. "You are wearing entirely too much clothing." I said as I slipped the scissors into the side of her panties. One snip on each side and I was holding what remained of the last of her clothes. I put down the scissors and balled up her panties and held them under her nose. "What do you smell?" I asked.

"I, I smell, it's, it's my..." she turned her head away. I grabbed a hold of hair and held her head in place, this time I pushed her wet panties against her mouth and nose.

"What do you smell? It's your wet pussy. You are drenched with excitement , aren't you?"

"Please, don't make me..." she pleaded.

"Tell me why you are here" I said. -silence- "Tell me why you are here" again I said. I removed her panties from her face, she remained silent. I stepped around her, grabbing my wooden paddle and swung it swiftly. SMACK across both ass cheeks. Judy let out a surprised shriek. SMACK again, then a third SMACK. Her lovely ass cheeks were jiggling and she was thrashing in her bonds. "Why are you here?" She was gasping for breath, struggling to process the pain radiating from her ass cheeks.

"I, I'm here because you arrested me" she finally said.

"Because?" I said.

"Because you claim something about mishandled information" she replied.

"Judy Findley, I'm not with NCIS, and I don't care about any mishandled information" I told her.

"Who are you? What is it you want?" she said. She was trying to decide if I was breaking character or what it was I meant.

I told her "You are now held by my faction and we want to know about your Guard unit. Tell me who your Commanding Officer was." I stated. It was a long pause, she was trying to process this new twist.

Her only reply was "What?"

Again I said, "What was your CO's name?" I cracked the paddle across her ass again quickly three more times.

She said, "WAIT, Wait, please... it was Major Garrett, Major Eugene Garrett, he was my CO." Heck, it sounded good to me, I had no idea if it was true.

I walked up close to her and spoke softly in her ear. "See?" I said, "that wasn't difficult. I know you want to be helpful. I can be sooo nice, if only you'll cooperate." With that I dropped my paddle loudly. I reached around her and massaged and squeezed her boobs. I firmly cupped them in my hands, then teased her nipples, and squeezed them some more. She leaned her head back, thrusting her breasts forward into my hands. "You be a good girl and I'll be so good to you, I promise" I said. Then I walked back to the toy drawer and retrieved my electric vibrating massager. I know she heard the hum, but probably didn't realize; until it rested against her pussy.

I'd dragged my low stool right in front of her and sat as I slowly moved the vibrator against her sex. She jumped, then tentatively pushed her pussy against the humming device. Soon she was twerking her hips as best she could, grinding her pussy against that beautiful handheld machine. Her breathing changed, sweat formed on her brow. She was getting close, so I turned off the massager. She twitched her hips in frustration, made grunting noises and said, "no, no, please, don't stop..."

I was prepared for this moment. "Who was your Executive Officer?" I asked in a calm voice.

Disoriented, she stammered "What?" I repeated the question, louder this time. She said she couldn't remember, that was years ago. She begged "Please touch me there again, please don't stop like that." I said, "You think you get choose which questions you answer?" She said, "No, I just, I can't, it was a long time ago... eeeek."

I slapped both her breasts at one time. Those lovely globes bounced inward and upward from the blows. "Wait I can..." SLAP again to both her boobs cut off her statement. She struggled to move her poor breasts out of the line of fire. She was still blindfolded so I hesitated, waited, then slapped them again. She was loud. "Please, please, I'll answer, I just need a moment to remember." I headed over to the toy shelf. A moment later she let out a shrill sound as I pinched and twisted both of her nipples at once. I let go and they really stood out now; rock hard. I attached a clover nipple clamp to her left nipple. She sucked in her breath, hard. Then she was whimpering and blowing blindly at her nipple trying to relieve the burning the clamp was causing. Her body was shaking as I attached the second clamp, now she was vainly blowing, alternating between both nipples to ease the shooting pain.

I cupped her pussy, my hand getting soaked as I massaged her whole pussy, putting just a bit more pressure on her clit. She was still whimpering, but rocking in motion with my hand as the pain in her tits subsided a little and her head rolled front & back. Her calves were trembling from the strain of being on her toes.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Jim & Judy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds