• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Enslaved Professor

The Enslaved Professor

Marjorie sighed heavily as she kept walking-

Faster and faster, Mistress Carrie might be looking. She really was trying not to lag, but her breasts hurt SO MUCH, dragging that horrible chain behind.

But Marjorie didn't want Mistress Carrie coming out with the spruce switch.

Marjorie seen Mistress Carrie put a few of them in the bathtub, and the switches were especially harsh when wet.

When Marjorie had come home late from the Faculty Tea, it had been my Gosh, ten minutes after bedtime.

Mistress Carrie didn't care.

"What is it to me if your Faculty Teas run a little late?"

Mistress Carrie had demanded, a sour smile on her face, as she'd cut a spruce switch.

"Mistress Carrie...I'm thirty-six years old" Marjorie had begged, tears coursing down her face in anticipation of the awful beating.

"And it's September-the light-I mean, it doesn't get dark 'til after nine here."

Mistress Carrie's response had been a harsh laugh, and she'd dragged Marjorie over the armrest of the couch, flipping up Marjorie's skirt and pulling down her panties.

"Pig-face, this harlotish skirt of yours is too short anyway."

Mistress Carrie had broken two spruce switches on Marjorie's bare buttocks in an effort to make her understand about punctuality...

And since Wednesday, Marjorie's butt still hurt.

Oh, her breasts hurt, the pulling was really dragging on them. How Marjorie hated Laundry Day.

But Marjorie knew that she was lucky-

Mistress Carrie only did things like this to instruct her.

"I just want you to behave intelligently if there's any chance of that, Pig-face" Mistress Carrie always said helpfully.

when Marjorie had timidly suggested to Mistress Carrie that they just purchase a Maytag dryer-

Marjorie's salary was more than adequate-

Mistress Carrie had blistered Marjorie's bottom in front of a couple of laughing male freshmen with Pap's old razor strop.

Marjorie had known then that she'd been impertinent. She knew that Laundry Day was probably important for her...

And Mistress Carrie knew best.

But Marjorie's nipples did hurt right now.

Mistress Carrie had taken the rings out of Marjorie's pierced nipples, and she'd strung a thin chain through the holes.

The chain, run through both nipples, pulled Marjorie's breasts together painfully, as the other end of the chain was secured to a rotary clothesline.

And Marjorie, hands cuffed behind her back, was painfully pulling the chain, which then pulled the clothesline-around and around the yard.

And Marjorie's breasts pulling the clothesline dried the clothes, gradually.

The water was shaken off, and then the clothes were ready for Marjorie to fold, after Mistress Carrie mercifully took the chain out of Marjorie's breasts.

If Marjorie did a thousand rotations around Mistress Carrie's yard, her feet painfully stuffed in stiletto heels, the clothes were usually dry within three hours.

But, if Mistress Carrie came out and chased Marjorie with the long spruce switch, as she often did.

Yes, lashing at Marjorie's curved bare buttocks to make the girl run faster...

Yes, the clothes were dried quickly and much more "efficiently" in Mistress Carrie's words, in about an hour and a half.

As Marjorie had papers to grade and lots of other housework to do under Mistress Carrie's supervision.

It was best that the clothes be dried quickly.

And of course it was better than when it rained-

Then Marjorie had to hold an umbrella over the clothes as she slogged in the downpour-

And in the snowy winter, Mistress Carrie made no exceptions.

"We need clean clothes year round, my little Pig-face" Mistress Carrie always said comfortingly.

Mistress Carrie was a triathlon runner, and could make her slave run rather fast as well.

It was interesting to watch Marjorie's little B cup breasts dragged to their sides.

Really, as they pulled the heavy load of hung curtains, dresses, bed sheets and throw rugs around and around as she jogged.

Yes, trying miserably to escape Mistress Carrie's switch.

It just hurt so much-

Marjorie's nipples were in constant pain from dragging the damn chain, and her arms were cuffed so tightly together.

As Marjorie turned the corner, she looked anxiously at the window of their house, and Mistress Carrie wasn't there.

So Marjorie took the opportunity to slow down just a little.

"Not that you're worth it, Pig-face"

Mistress Carrie had told Marjorie frankly on more than one occasion...

Ah, but Marjorie knew Mistress Carrie loved her.

Suddenly Marjorie heard the door open and she began walking faster.

As she turned around the bend, she saw Mistress Carrie was not alone-

With her was a twenty year old girl with spiky red hair and full breasts under a snug pink halter.

That's Thomasine Engel. THOMASINE?

What the hell?

Mistress Carrie was letting this GIRL see Marjorie naked, with her breasts awkwardly attached to this chain, dragging the ridiculous clothesline?

And Mistress Carrie had her spruce switch in her hand as well.

What the hell was Mistress Carrie thinking?

"Piggie!"

Mistress Carrie smiled as her hand rested on 20 year old Tommie's shoulder.

"This young woman came by because you're the faculty advisor to the Kappa Something House-"

"Kappa Gamma Sade" Thomasine said, smiling at Mistress Carrie.

"And now I see why you've taken such trouble for us, Dr. Selby."

Tommie's full lips grinned as her bust jiggled.

Marjorie could tell that Thomasine was having a good time with this.

"I've come because our house is supposed to be taking a new student, Zoe Rushden, and we need you to process her."

Tommie's tongue touched her upper teeth.

Tommie put her hand out, and Mistress Carrie handed Zoe her spruce switch.

"And I thought we might also discuss my absolutely shitty midterm grade in your Bioinorganic Chemistry class."

Tommie stepped down, and involuntarily, Marjorie's cunt juiced.

How hot Tommie looked in her snug top and tight jeans...

She'd often looked longingly at the hot little bitch, who spent much of class time reading Cosmo.

Actually, Marjorie had at times fantasized about cowering in front of the curvy redhead but--

WHACK! THWACK!

Tommie landed the cane harshly against Marjorie's shoulder, and then on her right buttock, and Marjorie began running, first away from Tommie...

But then the chain dragged Marjorie's breasts back, and Marjorie began running the only way she could-

Around the clothesline, rotating it faster and faster as Thomasine chased her, swinging the switch and landing it again and again.

Mistress Carrie clapped her hands.

"There you go, honey! Give my worthless slave some exercise!"

Tommie spoke in harsh falsetto

"Your research on your paper concerning transition metal ions and ligand field theory is shallow and repetitive."

Tommie reached over and viciously pinched one of Marjorie's chained nipples.

"That's what you said, Dr. Selby...and fuck you!"

Tommie's switch fell again and again as she grabbed Marjorie's long straight hair.

Joyfully. she dragged the chemistry professor to her knees, which of course strained her nipples further against the vicious chain.

WHACK! WHACK! "

And what else did you write? 'You need more analysis and less rhetoric.

Thomasine, you have no understanding of molecular symmetry and ionic solids' Fuck you!"

"Kiss my feet, you hag!"

Thomasine dragged Marjorie down further, and it was a horrific sight.

The professor's head down at Tommie's Birkenstocks while her breasts were being pulled up at the clothesline.

"I walked my Doberman earlier.

Lick the shit from between my toes, you repulsive cow. Do it now!"

As Marjorie's tongue began tremblingly to remove the dirt from between Thomasine's toes, she felt as if her nipples were going to explode!

"P-please, Thomasine" cried Marjorie.

"M-my nipples are tearing from being dragged down here! Please!"

Tommie, snorting scornfully, dragged Marjorie back up.

SLAP! WHACK!

Thomasine bitch slapped Marjorie back and forth, making the poor woman's jaw slam repeatedly.

"Don't you think I know what you said to your bitch friend? How I should be a stripper instead of a geologist?"

Tommie hauled off and punched Marjorie in the jaw, and the professor fell again,

Mistress Carrie walked up and unlocked the padlock quickly.

"We can't have Piggie's tits ripped off, darling'" Mistress Carrie said, smiling.

"But I see where you're coming' from.

She's a stuck up little hog, my slave, and she needs humbling. Take her in the house, and you can use the bullwhip on her sorry ass."

Tommie laughed, and dragged Marjorie by the hair into the house.

Mistress Carrie, humming softly, began taking the clothes off the line. It was going to be an interesting fall, Mistress Carrie thought.

FORTY MINUTES LATER...

Tommie shoved Dr. Selby against the girl's shower room wall.

"I know you want me" Tommie said softly, as she reached down and began playing with Dr. Selby's clitoris.

Dr. Marjorie Selby was terrified. Tommie didn't care.

After she'd brought Dr. Selby inside from her yard, Tommie had foregone the bullwhip and dragged Dr. Selby up to her bedroom.

After getting the key from Dr. Selby's mom, Tommie had unlocked Dr. Selby's handcuffs.

Tommie ordered her professor to dress, and they'd driven to the Kappa Gamma Sade House in Tommie's Celica.

Dr. Selby had spent the entire drive taking surreptitious looks at Tommie's boobs, encased in the pink halter.

Tommie could tell that the chemistry professor wanted her bad...

When they'd gotten inside, Tommie had taken Dr. Selby to the shower room, and ordered her instructor to undress again.

She'd snapped the cuffs on once more.

"What's wrong, scag?" Tommie asked, her full lips just inches away from her terrified professor's face.

"Don't you want to spend some time with your prize pupil before we process the new girl coming into Kappa Gamma Sade?"

As Thomasine spoke, her fingers were still toying down in Dr. Selby's patch, and she could feel the older woman's breath growing haggard.

Dr. Selby was devouring Tommie with her eyes.

"I know you want me, you old bag...eh?"

Tommie cocked her head.

Dr. Selby's eyes began tearing up.

"I've always wanted you, Thomasine.

You came to my class in those ridiculously short-(pant) denim miniskirts that I (pant) condemned as a feminist but...but. you looked so..."

SLAP! Tommie's hand crashed across Dr. Selby's face.

The professor almost fell to the floor.

Tommie looked around, and picked up a discarded towel, rolling it and tying it up at both ends.

It was nice and wet. "So I recall-"

THWACK! Thomasine's towel snapped a nice red welt into the cuffed professor's belly button.

" --Dr, Selby that you thought my essay -"

WHACK! SLASH!

The towel knocked Marjorie's glasses off, and then did a nice job of nearly severing her right nipple.

Dr. Selby tried to edge towards the corner, and Tommie followed lashing away.

"on classical coordination compounds was also poor,

Or was it my readings on organometallic compounds? "

THOP! GASH! The towel left two burning welts on Marjorie's buttocks.

Thomasine moved in, her breasts bouncing in the pink halter.

"Or what you WHACK called my 'Stilted' thematic essay on original scientific research in the general fields of

WHACK! mineralogy,

THWACK crystallography, SLASH geochemistry, and WHACK! petrology?"

Marjorie turned and begged Thomasine, "Tommie, please...

I'm not perfect, we can probably bring your midterm grade up to a C."

WHACK!

Now there was a bright red welt across Dr. Selby's face.

"Perhaps a B--"

But when Marjorie saw the rage in Tommie's eyes and saw the girl twisting and re-twisting the towel.

"An A! An A for the semester, perhaps?"

Tommie laughed coldly...

"Now that's good grade inflation!"

Tommie went to the shower room door.

"Just a moment, you old carpet muncher. Let me see if I can find a stick for your wrinkled old ass."

But as Tommie looked out, there was Skinner McCoy.

Skinner clicked up to the sinks, with her short leather skirt and fishnets, her dark hair bouncing on her shoulders.

Bouncing a gym bag against her shoulder, Skinner looked at Tommie scornfully.

"Who are you bullying today, turd-girl?"

Skinner tossed her hair and put her hand on her hip.

"I heard you screaming about getting a stick for someone's wrinkled old ass.

When I was beating your bare ass last night, it had pimples, which are a lot uglier than wrinkles."

Tommie's cunt felt very wet and hot, as she was always hopelessly horny in Skinner's presence.

Skinner had beautiful olive complexion, as she was half Italian, and the long legs of her Scottish grandmother.

The night before had been quite intense.

Skinner had not only whipped Tommie's ass with a thick discarded fan belt , but she'd also thrown Tommie on the floor and put her spike heel harshly against Tommie's right nipple.

This until the girl had burst into weak tears.

"B-but Skinner..." Tommie said hesitantly.

"You should see it!

I've got Dr. Selby, the chem professor, naked in the bathroom, a teacher!

She's going to get a real whipping from me, you can help if you want to?"

Skinner snorted.

"Let's see how things are going for the good professor.

I'm a Russian Lit major, so I've never met Dr. Selby...

I feel sorry for her."

Skinner swung her gym bag behind her, shoved Tommie ahead of her into the shower room.

Here, where Dr. Selby was still standing, tears streaming down her face, against the granite wall.

Dr. Selby's eyes widened as she saw Skinner snap her fingers at Tommie.

"N-no, please Skinner, don't..." Tommie was begging, but Skinner McCoy was implacable.

Skinner snapped her fingers again.

Tommie's face fell, and she slowly began removing her clothes.

Dr. Selby gazed appreciatively as Tommie took off her halter.

Tommie's breasts fell heavily against her stomach, and then took off everything else.

Skinner was also rather hot, Marjorie thought.

Skinner stretched her arms, dressed in her tight white T-shirt and leather micro mini.

Skinner pointed at the wall space next to Dr. Selby, and Tommie went over to stand.

Marjorie couldn't help looking at Tommie contemptuously.

Every mistress seems to be a sub somewhere, she thought.

Now Skinner clicked her heels to one of the showers, and turned it on, pointing to it.

Dr. Selby and Tommie went under the shower, which was blisteringly cold.

"Hug each other and stand under the shower for a few minutes, ladies."

Skinner smiled.

"It's so cold, Skinner." Thomasine begged, her arms unwillingly around the cuffed Dr. Selby.

"We might get pneumonia...

It's (gasp) fatal, you know."

"Yeah, and then you'd be out of my hair for good!" Skinner snorted.

After about thirty seconds, Tommie tried to escape the freezing drizzle.

Skinner calmly dropped her gym bag to the floor.

Skinner reached inside, bringing out a length of black hose, that looked very stiff.

"This is cool." Skinner said as she whacked Tommie in the hip.

She enjoyed driving the girl back under the shower, to clutch miserably to her chemistry professor.

"This hose is filled with sand, know what I mean?

My granddad used to sweat suspects with this when he was a police sergeant in Providence, before the rules changed."

Tommie could believe it.

The black hose had left a purple mark on her buttocks.

But the water was icy cold. Dr. Selby now attempted to escape from the shower.

WHACK! THWACK!

Skinner was implacable, and landed the hose around the thin professor's shoulders.

"P-please don't make me go back under there." Dr. Selby begged, tears running down her face.

"But you like telling people what to do, hon," Skinner said, with an unpleasant smile.

"You flunked my boyfriend in Physical Science, so he couldn't play football...

You practice tough love, right?"

Skinner had quite an advantage with Dr. Selby, as the good doctor's hands were cuffed behind her back.

Skinner whacked Marjorie's breasts and stomach a few times, and finally, sobbing, Dr. Selby ran back under the shower.

Skinner tapped her hose against her hand.

"What fun I'm having."

Suddenly there was a sound of tapping.

"Skinner, you bitch, are you in there?"

It was the voice of Kyra Leiderman, Skinner's best friend.

Skinner turned the shower off, as to not distract her friend's hearing.

Suddenly, the sightless junior appeared in the doorway of the shower room.

"I heard your nasal tones...who are you giving shit to now, Skinner...who you skinning'?"

"I should make bacon out of your hide, you blind mole" Skinner retorted.

"Where have you been, getting that potato chip cow on Floor Three to suck out your twat?"

Both women laughed.

"I've got Thomasine and the chemistry professor, Marjorie Selby in here, naked and shivering. Selby's the sorority advisor. " Skinner said, cheerfully.

"I'm warming them up before Selby has to process the new transfer student."

Skinner leveled another whack at Tommie's backside.

Kyra grinned as her eyes stared blankly out.

"Well I wish I could join in the fun, but you guys gotta dress and get it together, as the new girl, Zoe, is waiting in the lounge, and Skinner, Zoe is a cute-ums."

Twenty minutes later, Kyra, Thomasine and Dr. Marjorie Selby came into the Griselda Hildersham Tibshelf Memorial Smoking Lounge.

Kyra turned to Thomasine and Dr. Selby, and gestured,

"Here is Zoe, sitting to my right, I believe. I gotta go, but Zoe, Dr. Selby is our advisor, and Thomasine will be your Student Mentor."

Zoe smiled at Kyra, and then remembering, she said

"Thanks a lot Miss- um thanks, Kyra, and maybe we can do coffee or something."

Kyra batted her useless eyes in the direction of Zoe's voice.

"Or something, yeah." Swinging around, Kyra tapped her cane out of the smoking lounge.

Zoe turned to Thomasine and Dr. Selby, who seemed to have both just washed their hair.

"So, thanks again for being willing to see me on such short notice, Dr. Selby."

Dr. Selby coughed.

"Well, Tommie just dragged me over, you know, she's very dedicated to the house, and we're glad to have you, Zoe.

As you know, Kappa Gamma Sade is a little different from other sorority houses."

Dr. Selby looked intensely at Zoe, who toyed with one of her long blonde curls.

Thomasine lit a Marlboro.

"Yeah, we're kind of a disciplined place here, the Doc means."

Dr. Selby looked horrified, but then bent over a clipboard she'd brought.

Zoe looked out of the window.

Unbelievably, the blind girl was hitting a fat woman with her white cane.

Jesus. I guess this is the place for me...I guess.."

Yes, she guessed right!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Enslaved Professor

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 103 milliseconds