• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Untraceable Ch. 02

Untraceable Ch. 02

This is a continuation of Untraceable. It will make more sense if you read ch. 01 first, but you don't have to. All characters are over 18, of course. Hope you enjoy, and please leave a comment telling me what you think!

*****

He placed Bella on the soft carpet in what she assumed was the bedroom. She was still aroused and breathing hard from her spanking on the balcony.

"Assume the position."

Bella remembered herself quickly and knelt, spreading her knees and clasping her hand behind her back. She hadn't noticed it before, but her breasts were thrust out slightly in this position. She tilted her chin towards the floor.

"Good. Whenever you are in my presence you will take up this position, unless I tell you otherwise. Hold both hands out." She extended her slender arms, wondering what he was going to do. She could hear his soft footsteps on the carpet as he approached and fastened what felt like padded leather cuffs around her wrists, tight enough to squeeze a little, making her feel fragile and controlled, but not uncomfortably tight. He asked her to stand, and fastened similar cuffs around her ankles. Then he locked another one around her neck. She had never felt more owned. Or more aroused.

"I am now going to teach you a few other positions. When I say "kneel," you will kneel in the slave position. Now, kneel."

Bella dropped to her knees again, spread her legs, and clasped her hands behind her back, dropping her chin. She could feel him walking around, examining her position. She felt a soft tapping on the small of her back, and jumped a little.

"Arch your back a little more, and sit up straighter, but keep your chin down. You will always be blindfolded in my presence, but normally your eyes should still be downcast." She felt taps on the inside of her thighs. "Spread your legs more. Good. I am using a crop to correct your position. I want you to get used to the feel of it. I will introduce you to its more...forceful uses later. Now, stand."

The crop tapped her on the inside of her thighs. "Spread your feet. Further. Keep your hands clasped behind your back and your breasts thrust forward. Good. In this position you will keep your chin up, but your eyes down still. Lean forward. More. Good." Bella was bent nearly perpendicular, her breasts hanging down, her legs spread wide. This caused her back to arch and her ass to stick out prominently. She could hear him walking in circles around her, examining her.

Suddenly she felt two sharp taps on the inside of her thighs, almost touching her pussy lips.

"Spread your legs wider. When I ask you to "present," this is what you will do. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Kneel again." She knelt. "Knees apart. Further. Further. Now press your face to the ground and stretch your hands out in front of you. Your nose should be touching the floor." Each command was accompanied by a sharp tap on the part of the body he addressed, which was often her inner thighs. Bella felt her pussy moistening again. "This is the "worshipping or "begging" position. Now kneel." Bella scrambled into position. He made a few taps here and there.

"Present." Bella jumped to her feet and presented.

"Beg." Bella supplicated herself on the floor.

"Kneel."

"Beg."

"Present."

"Kneel."

"Beg."

"Present."

Finally he stopped drilling her.

"Good. That is fine for now, but we will practice more later. The last thing we will practice tonight is control. You must learn to control your verbal and physical reactions, as well as your orgasm, both during pleasure and punishment. I want you to remain in the presenting position until I say different. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Now I want you to recite for me the rules I have taught you so far."

Bella gulped, trying to remember. "Um...I am not to speak without your permission, sir. I will do my best not to make noise during punishment...I...uh...must swallow all of your cum...and I am not permitted to pleasure myself without your permission, sir." Bella paused, unsure if there were any more or not.

"Is there anything else?"

"I don't know sir."

Bella felt a hard swat on her backside with the crop, making her jump. It stung.

"You are never permitted to cum without my permission. And you are always to listen when your master is talking so that your remember the rules you are to follow. It seems that we will have to make sure you remember this rule."

Bella heard him walk away and come back. She was still in the presenting position, and her abs were starting to hurt from leaning over for so long.

"What rule did you forget, Bella?"

"I am not to come without your permission, sir."

"And what else are we going to practice?"

It took Bella a moment to remember. "Controlling my reactions, sir."

"Good. Please keep both of those in mind. If you please me, you will be rewarded. If you disappoint me, you will be punished accordingly. Now we shall begin."

Without warning, Bella felt callused but gentle fingers pinching both of her nipples lightly. She gasped involuntarily before remembering she was supposed to control her reactions. She clamped her mouth shut against the pleasurable moan that was emerging. He pinched harder, rolling her nipples a bit, and then he closed his warm lips around one nipple, making her bite her lip in order not to make a sound. His tongue caressed it and then flicked it, causing it to harden more. He payed the same attention to the other nipple, caressing it and then flicking at it with his warm, wet mouth. Her nipples pebbled almost painfully, and she could feel them sticking out, hard, from her body.

Suddenly he flicked her left nipple, hard. She let out an 'ah!' of surprise before remembering his orders.

"Try to control yourself." He said, but he didn't seem angry. His hand traveled up from her breast to her neck, and gently tugged her collar before following the line of her spine down to the small of her back. He massaged her lower back gently, easing the tension from holding one position for so long, before caressing her ass cheeks, still warm and probably slightly pink from the spanking.

Suddenly there was a sharp sting on Bella's thigh as he struck it firmly with the crop. She bit her lip to stop from making noise.

Slowly, he slid his finger down her thigh and then inwards, brushing her pussy lips lightly. She fought her instinct to squirm at the feather-light touch. He continued stroking her with one finger, barely touching her, and not coming anywhere near her clit or the entrance to her pussy. It was driving Bella insane. His other hand reached around to tweak her nipples again. His finger kept tracing her lips. Her pussy was soaked, just from his light touching and nipple-play, and she could feel her juices oozing from her pussy and cooling in the chill air.

After what seemed like an eternity, he slid his finger in closer, using more pressure, caressing up and down her slit. His other hand left her breasts and traveled down her stomach, parting the skin above her clit and finally touching her button. Bella bit her lip again and the muscles in her legs tensed. He slowly sped up, rubbing her clit harder, and slid one finger inside her, slowly moving it in and out. The only noises were her juices squishing around his fingers and her heavy breathing as she struggled to hold her position and her silence. She now also had to fight the building urge to cum.

He slid another finger into her pussy, stretching her and almost, almost causing her to moan again, despite her best efforts. He curved his digits inside her, stroking her, and found that delicious spot deep in her pussy, causing her to clench around his fingers. His other hand kept working her clit, and she wished he would move faster, harder, more. She was so close-her muscles were clenching and she almost fell over with the tension of it. She just needed a little more pressure in the right place and she would come...Bella couldn't resist grinding back against his fingers just a bit...

He pulled away, and Bella moaned at the loss, itching to touch herself, but before she could move there was a sharp sting on her backside, accompanied by the slap of the crop. She gasped, but it reminded her that she shouldn't have moved. It was followed by two more slaps. They stung, but not too badly.

Bella was unsure if she was allowed to speak or not, but she softly said, "I'm sorry, sir."

"Good. You were doing very well until then. Remember, also, that you are not allowed to come without my permission, which is what you were trying to do?"

Bella flushed. "Yes, sir." Her legs were trembling now with pent up tension and strain. He must have noticed, for his voice softened.

"We will try this one more time-you have done well tonight, but I want to finish this lesson before I reward you." Bella was disappointed, but determined to please him.

"Yes, sir."

He approached again and massaged her still-dripping pussy lips. He dipped a finger inside of her again, and then another, slowly pushing in and out, building her again. His other hand reached for her breast and his fingers whispered over her nipples. Then he moved to her clit again, rubbing it gently and building a tempo with the fingers in her pussy. His fingers were long and reached deep inside her. It was almost more intimate than intercourse, to have him behind her, staring at her dripping pussy and clit as he drove her closer and closer to orgasm. Bella's muscles were fatigued and she struggled to maintain her position and fight off her climax, but his fingers didn't stop, and she was so close.

"Remember our rules, dear."

Bella was ecstatic and in agony, her nerve endings and her clit singing but unable to find that release...and still his fingers kept filling her again and again, and he kept relentlessly toying with her clit.

"Please, sir..." she groaned, gritting her teeth.

"Please what, Bella?"

She moaned in frustration. "Please may I come, sir?"

He increased his pace, her juices squelching audibly around his fingers as she nearly screamed.

"Well, since you asked so beautifully, yes you may."

Bella could feel every knuckle of his fingers as her pussy clenched and gushed and her legs trembled. He prolonged her orgasm, stroking her clit rapidly as she gasped and struggled to breathe, her muscles giving out.

He caught her as she fell, gasping, flushed, and exhausted, and carried her to the large four poster, smiling down at his new sub.

*****

Hope you enjoyed that! I'm trying to find the right balance between a decent story and something good to get off with, and I'm still new to this type of writing, so please leave comments and tell me what you think!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Untraceable Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds