• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Office

Office

"Hi Mr Jones, I've renegotiated the terms and conditions as per your email regarding your locations and I've included your new site into the proposal, we will have to roll out individually and the project will be spread over 4 mths. I'll just ask my secretary to fetch me the paperwork so we can run through the costs."

"Ms Smith will you grab me the files for Steel uk?"

"Yes Mr Hardy. Are they down here?"

Oh man!!... Her bum looks well fit in her tight red skirt.

"Here you go Mr Hardy."

"Thanks Ms Smith. So the fees at the top are the transport costs broke down for each of your sites then underneath I've split them for your general waste first..."

Wow how fit is she looking today i could sit here all day watching her sort out the filing, is she bending over on purpose just to tease me? Her breasts look massive in her white see thru blouse and with her gorgeous shiny lip gloss on her beautiful lips oh boy I could snog those lips all day long I bet she is such an amazing kisser.

"And by month 2 we will start working on your 2nd site so you need to make sure you have all the electrics set up for your equipment so we can fix it straight in.."

I know what i'd love to fix straight in right now, omg she is brushing her sexy ass against my arm, her bum is inches away from me, has she got stockings on??? Oh fuck me man id soooo love to slide my hand up her gorgeous legs right now and she smells sooooo beautiful with her perfume.

Shit shit shit. Wtf am I getting hard. Stop it stop it.

Focus. Think work..

"And that's how we will separate your general waste with your cardboard because we will leave your cardboard bin next to the baler."

Why is she smiling at me?

Oh shit she has just looked at my crotch and seen my swollen package bulging out my trousers. Stop getting bigger.

Oh shit why is she walking towards me smiling?

She is definitely looking at my bulge.

"And those bins will get compacted up to 9tonnes so we only need to lift them once every 3 weeks"

I'd soooo love to lift her skirt up right now.

Shit did I just say that out loud?

Did she hear me say that?

She must have heard me. I can't take my eyes off her. Oh god she has rested her hand on my leg. Oh god please don't stroke your hand up my leg I'm going to burst thru my trousers in a minute,

"Yeah and your scrap metal will get weighed and we will give you a rebate on that every month"

She is spinning my chair around. And sitting on my knee.

I can't take this anymore.

"So you will have your site supervisor on hand should our engineers need any assistance?" Oh boy do I need assistance right now. Her hand feels amazing rubbing my groin I'm rock hard right now. Is she undoing my zip?? Omg she is actually kneeling between my legs right now.

Omg she has just undone my trousers.

Omfg she is actually taking my cock out my trousers and wrapping her gorgeous lips around me. Oh man her lips feel sooooop soft and gentle around my cock!!

"Hello. Hello.. Robert, are you still there??..."

"Ermmm yeah Mr Jones I was just checking the dates of the last installation and ermmm I've misplaced them, can I call you back? thanks bye!!"

"Fucking hell babes you sooooo turn me on."

I wrap her hair around my hand as I gently but firmly lift her head up pulling her face towards me.

"Snog my face off"

As I suck and tease her gorgeous lips whilst she stands in front of me between my legs, I run my hands up her legs feeling her soft smooth skin above her stocking tops as I lift her skirt to reveal her sexy silky undies.

I stand up and slide all my work stuff off my desk as I pick her up and lift her onto the edge of my desk and push her legs wide apart seeing her gorgeous pussy thru her see thru silky undies as I kiss every inch of her gorgeous legs until my face is buried in her pussy smelling how sweet she is I slowly start nuzzling her clit thru her wet pants as she runs her hands thru my hair gently pulling my face into her as she slowly gyrates rubbing her pussy in my face.

I pull her pants to one side revealing her gorgeous smooth freshly shaved pussy as I run my tongue the whole length of her pussy teasing and flicking her clit with the tip of my tongue as her juices slowly drip of my chin. I suck and tease her more and more as she starts gyrating faster and harder as I lick and suck and nibble her clit harder and faster.

Her juices are soaking my chin as her legs start tensing up I can feel her nails digging into my head as she pulls harder on my hair licking and sucking her faster and harder she starts moanin and heavy breathing rubbing and grinding my face hard as she screams kicking her legs out as her whole body shakes with orgasmic pleasure then collapses on her back on the desk stroking my head softly as I plant a soft kiss on her pulsing clit.

I stand up as my trousers drop to the floor taking my cock in my hand as I start rubbing and teasing her sensitive clit with my tip whilst she is still half asleep daydreaming on my desk as I suddenly SLAM my hard cock deep in her tight pussy as she gasps loudly as her eyes open wide in shock as I start fucking her deep, hard and slow as she looks at me all weak yet manages a little smile as we fuck on my desk.

I reach for her hands and stretch them high above her head as I lean forward so I can kiss her beautiful lips sliding my hands down her arms as I cup her face as we slowly snog each other losing control of our lips as they slide all over each other's whilst I'm fucking her. She starts shaking with a surprised look on her beautiful face as I fuck her harder.

She stares in shock without blinking as she feels my smooth balls slamming off her ass as her legs start shaking again.

She looks as if she is about to cry with panic in her eyes feeling me pounding hard into her as she grips the desk hard and starts screaming loudly whilst I fuck her as hard and deep as I physically can.

I shout to her that I'm cumming as her eyes rolls into the back of her head she wraps her arms around me pulling my face towards her snogging my face off whilst we both explode together.

Lying there in total silence as she feels my cock pulsing inside her whilst her pussy is squeezing my cock tightly I lay my head on her shoulder as she turns her face to make eye contact without saying a word she just smiles and gives me the softest loving kiss ever.

Xxx

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Office

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 636 milliseconds