• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Family: Pregnancy

My Family: Pregnancy

My name is Sapna and I am a 32 year old married woman living in Lucknow, India. I am a housewife and Pradeep, my husband, is a fairly successful businessman. We have been married for 5 years and you can say we are as happy as an average married couple. Before marriage, I was in a relationship with my cousin Yash. After marriage, I had sex with my father-in-law and brother-in-law too. After 5 years of marriage, now i wanted to have a baby. I wanted my cousin's baby. So I asked him to meet me.

*****************

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Yash asked.

"Well," I began, trying to figure out how I would say it, "I know I'm married now and this sounds weird, but I want to have a baby with you, I want your baby."

"But what about your husband?" Yash asked.

"I like him but I don't love him. I love you, you're everything to me. Whenever I'm with you I feel so happy. When we make love everything feels so perfect. I want your baby, not his." I said.

He moved his hands towards my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. "Okay," He said. "Okay, let's have a baby."

"I love you. I really, really love you brother."

"I love you too Sapna."

In record time, we were in his bedroom in our birthday suits. We were finally going to do this. "Are you sure?" He asked one more time.

I answered his question by pulling him against me and into another long, deep kiss. My pussy started getting damp and my mind was already spinning. This moment could have lasted forever for all I cared, and it did, at least for a long, long time. I felt his hand sliding across my body and gently cupping one of my breasts. I wanted more and responded by grabbing his butt and pulling him completely against me. I felt his hard cock throbbing.

Then I felt his other hand sliding down my body as well. My body tingled as his fingers traced down my side towards my pussy where I moved a bit to give him full and easy access. I needed his finger inside, I was about to blow. I tried to kiss, but my lips trembled from his teasing touch. I tried to pull back and beg, but my body was frozen. I was utterly and completely at his mercy. I needed him now.

Then he moved. I yelled as an extreme, sudden orgasm took over my body. His finger was suddenly deep inside, moving slowly around. I collapsed against him, my head on his shoulder and moaned loudly as he continued fingering me. My orgasm had not subsided yet and caused every nerve in my body to be extremely sensitive so I moaned again when he began planting soft kisses on my neck.

He moved in for the kiss and just before our lips met, he slid a second finger inside me. His fingers slid in and out, moved up and down, left and right. His fingers started moving faster and faster, rubbing harder and harder. He broke our kiss to let me moan loudly. I was close again. My mind was spinning, my body was shaking. Then he kissed me again and I finally came. My pussy contracted around his fingers and I felt my juices leaking out of me.

After a while he slid out of me and I felt empty. He moved himself on top of me and kissed me, his cock pressed between our bellies again. "It's not over yet," he smiled. "ready?" I nodded.

I gasped as he slowly entered me and he let out a deep breath when he was completely inside me. I lifted my legs and closed them around his butt and wrapped my arms around his neck. Then he began moving. This was pure ecstasy. I was in heaven.

We rolled over after a long time. He was even deeper now and it allowed me to take over. Naturally I picked up the pace. My butt slapped against his body and the room was filled with sopping sounds and loud moans. My breath was ragged, my eyes were closed and my mind was blank as I got lost in pure, passionate pleasure. We were drenched in sweat and juices, the sheets were soaking wet. Suddenly, I don't know after how long, Yash leaned forward, pressed his body against mine and began moving together with me, pushing himself as deep as he could.

"I'm gonna come soon Sapna."

"Me, too," I managed to groan.

"Together."

I nodded, took his head in my hands and kissed him passionately. The warm feeling I had in my stomach got hotter and my body began to tingle all over. I was so close. He began moving faster, his grip tightened around my back. I was about to blow. Then, one last thrust and both our bodies shook and we moaned into each other one last time. My climax was gigantic. My body was melting, my hands were clamped to his back and I felt strings of cum shooting deep inside.

He fell on his back, pulling me with him. We lay there panting, sweating, and kissing while he was still so incredibly deep inside. Then after a while he slowly slid out of me and I gasped one more time. Then we just lay there cuddling, no one speaking until we fell asleep.

*****************

Almost ten days later, I was sitting on my bed, my husband still sleeping next to me and I was staring at the little things in my hands. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I blinked a few times, making sure I wasn't seeing wrong, and I wasn't. I was pregnant. My cousin had impregnated me.

My husband's family was very happy with the news. They were treating me like princess. But I was missing my cousin, my lover. My husband celebrated this by fucking me four times in the night. I was amazed to see his new stamina.

Now I was having sex with four men regularly. Life was heaven. Nine months later I gave birth to my son Aryan.

The End

As always, I hope you enjoyed the story. If you have any comments or feedback, I would love to hear it. Thanks for reading!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Family: Pregnancy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds