• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Legally Nude Ch. 17

Legally Nude Ch. 17

12

This story is the seventeenth in a series. The prior stories will give context and character background. Hopefully, however, this story may be read enjoyably by itself.

___________________________

The departure of Jane and Lucinda from our office, after only a brief stay, went amicably enough. Carla and I were busy enough that there was no real revenue hit for us. Demonstrating yet another aspect of her fine mind, Erin had come up with some ways to market the practice that were also bearing fruit. In short, despite the tumult of the last year, we were ok.

Late one afternoon, Carla buzzed our internal com line and asked if she could talk with both Erin and me. Since the three of us lived together as well as worked together, Carla's request could have been about anything. As Erin and I walked into Carla's office, I could see that she was stressed.

Taking a chair, I asked "What's up?"

Carla responded, "My sister wants to visit."

Carla had never talked much about her family. I knew that she had an older sister who taught somewhere in the D.C. area and that her parents were still alive. Once or twice a year, Carla would take a couple of days to go east and see her sister, but the sister had never come here. As far as I knew, Carla had not seen her parents in a long time.

Erin asked, "Why is that a problem? We get her a nice hotel room, take her to dinner, and you two can go do whatever you need to. Harry and I don't have to hang around."

Carla replied, "It is not quite that simple. She wants to stay at the house and see the office. The reason is that my sister has decided that she's going to broker reconciliation between me and my father. She knows that my life has gone somewhere outside the bounds of what Dad would consider normal and she wants to assess how far."

"Does your sister know about your lifestyle?" Erin asked.

"She knows that I go nude some and that I'm 'seeing' an older man. She doesn't know that I work and live naked or that I'm in a relationship with an older man and a younger woman."

"I see," Erin commented. After a few moments thought, Erin offered "We could put on a front of normalcy for her. You know, wear clothes at work and at home. I can stay at my folks' house while she's here so it looks like only you and Harry are living together. There's no reason she needs to know all the details of our life."

Carla thought for a few moments. The look on her face became stern. "No. I'm proud of whom I am and I'm very proud to share a life with the two of you. I'm proud of what we're accomplishing here. I'm not ashamed of anything I do, and I'm not going to act like I am. If Cammie can't handle it or decides that Dad couldn't handle it; it is their problem, not mine."

"Carla," Erin said, "sometimes not giving someone the complete picture can avoid hassle and hurt. I'm not seeing how you, we, or your family is harmed if your family thinks that you live a more conventional life than you actually do."

"Your parents know exactly how we live," Carla retorted. "They've participated in some of what we've done. Hell, they saw Harry making love to me and then to you as a display at one of Claire's parties. They're ok with it."

"Yes, but your family isn't obligated to have the same attitude as my parents," Erin replied.

Carla looked at me. "You're keeping quiet, Harry. What do you think?"

I had hoped to remain quiet. "I think that the overriding consideration is how the side of yourself you present to your sister is going to affect you. As far as I know, you don't have any contact with your parents now, but you do keep in touch with your sister. If you make full disclosure to her of how you live and she ostracizes you because of it, can you live with that? On the other hand, if you give her a misleading image of how you live, are you going to feel anxiety about keeping up the lie for her and what happens if she later learns the full truth? We aren't exactly secretive about our lifestyle," I said.

Erin said, "I see Harry's point and I think he's right. Our concern is what is best for you."

Carla thought for a few minutes. "I have to be who I am. There's nothing wrong with who I am or what I do. I'm not hiding any aspect of our life from Cammie. She can stay at the house and we'll go naked and sleep together like we always do. If she wants to come to the office, she's just going to have to deal with us naked."

More or less in unison, Erin and I said, "Ok." However, I was a bit dubious.

Carla talked to her sister again and arranged for her to come in the following Friday. No departure date was discussed, but I think that Carla was hoping that her sister would only stay the weekend so that we could leave the office part out of it. It was a warm summer day when we picked Cammie (short for Camella) up at the airport. All three of us were, of course, fully clothed.

Waiting outside security as the passengers off of the flight from National (I will not use the actor's name for that airport) came through security, our eyes, and everyone else's were naturally drawn to the casually dressed tall blonde. I guessed, correctly, that it was Cammie. To me, at least, she did not look like a "Cammie." I knew that she was about four years older than Carla, which put her in her mid-30s. Like her sister, Cammie was a very physically beautiful woman. Her walk was very erect and there was something "commanding," for want of a better word, about her presence. As we followed Carla towards her sister, I saw more clearly a beautiful and intelligent face and alert, inquisitive eyes.

Carla introduced me to Cammie simply as "Harry." Introducing Erin, Carla added that she worked with us and that she was "a very close friend." That description of Erin brought a slight raise of the eyebrow from Cammie, to which Carla responded, "I'll explain it more thoroughly at home."

We put Cammie's bag in the SUV. Carla drove with her sister in the front passenger seat. Erin and I sat behind them, a bit nervous and both trying to be as unobtrusive as possible. In an effort to postpone the first potential confrontation, Carla offered to stop for lunch. However, Cammie explained that she had eaten a large breakfast before leaving home and wasn't hungry.

"Besides, Car, I'm dying to see where you live," Cammie added.

As we drove up our driveway, the house came into view through the trees and Cammie was, I think, suitably impressed. "This is nice," she said. "How long does it take you to get to work?"

"About 15 or 20 minutes, depending on traffic," Carla answered.

After putting Cammie's bag in a guest room, we gave her the nickel tour. "This is really nice," Cammie said, "although it seems rather large for just the two of you."

"Well, it isn't just the two of us," Carla replied.

"Oh? Who else lives here?" Cammie asked.

"Erin lives here too," Carla disclosed.

"Really," Cammie responded with some evident confusion, "ok, whatever. Well, you guys just do what you would normally do. Don't change anything because I'm here."

I'm not sure that Cammie appreciated then exactly what she was asking for.

"Look, it's a nice day. Why don't we change and sit outside by the pool to talk. We can get you a drink or just tea if it is too early," Carla told her sister.

"That's a good idea. I love that pool," Cammie responded. "Let me go to my room and put on a little bit less than this. I'm on vacation, so a drink would be fine. Some chardonnay if you have it."

We showed Cammie back to her room and she closed the door. The three of us walked to our bedroom.

"What now?" Erin asked.

Carla summoned some determination. "She said we should do what we normally do. Normally, we are naked by the pool." With that, Carla began stripping her clothes off. Erin and I joined her.

Naked, we padded into the kitchen. I pulled down glasses and opened a bottle of cabernet for Erin and myself while Carla pulled a bottle of chardonnay out of the wine cooler for herself and her sister. We took the wines out to a table beside the pool. I arranged the umbrella to put the table and chairs fully in the shade. Naked, the three of us sat down to wait for Carla's sister.

A few minutes later, Cammie came tentatively through the French doors from the kitchen. Her black one-piece set off her blonde hair and disclosed a figure that rivaled her sister's.

"I thought I remembered the way here," Cammie said. She stopped and stood for a moment, looking at the three of us. While the table concealed a little, Carla and Erin were both visibly topless and it didn't require much imagination to realize that all three of us were nude.

Deciding on a "full frontal" approach, I stood up, made a sweeping gesture with my left arm, and said "welcome to our pool." Perceiving that I wanted to get the nudity out there and out of the way swiftly; Erin and Carla stood up too.

Cammie smiled and sat down in a patio chair. She took a sip of her wine. Then she said "I sort of expected this."

We sat down as well. Carla explained, "We are usually naked all the time at home. You might as well know that we work naked in the office too. In fact, I did a hearing naked recently in federal court in California. Also, Erin, Harry, and I are lovers."

"Really," Cammie said. She sat silently for a few moments, and then looked at me. "This works out pretty nice for you, doesn't it Harry. Living naked and having sex with two very beautiful younger women?" Cammie's tone wasn't exactly harsh, but it wasn't too friendly either.

Erin spoke up: "You are, of course, welcome to see our life however you choose. You should know that the three of us love each other very much and are very committed to each other. Carla and I get more out of the relationship than Harry does." (That last sentence was not really true).

Carla added, "Erin is right."

Cammie looked between her sister and Erin silently for quite a time. I was wondering whether we'd be driving Cammie back to the airport in short order. Finally, Cammie said, "Ok. I guess I have to take what you say at face value. Nothing I can do about it anyway."

The tension wasn't gone, but it was lower.

"Putting that aside," Cammie said, "let's talk about why I came out here. Carla, mom and dad aren't getting any younger. It has been, what, 15 years since you talked to them? This is ridiculous. I have to get you and them back together."

Carla looked at Erin and me. "Dad and I had a little disagreement about me going to law school."

Cammie chimed in, "let me tell it from a more neutral point of view. Our father is a bit of a tyrant. He was a career Air Force officer but, because he was an aeronautical engineer rather than a fighter pilot, he never got his star; or at least that's what he thinks. Part of our father's response to that slight was to place engineering and the hard sciences on a level of value way above anything else. Engineers and scientists are the only people who really know anything in our father's view. The rest of you are just fakers and ass-kissers. Dad pressured Carla into getting her BSE at Purdue, but Carla really didn't care much for engineering. She's a verbal person rather than a numeric person. Dad is numeric and thinks that is the only way to be. When Carla decided to go to law school rather than getting her master's in engineering, Dad cut her off. I escaped the same fate because I'm a theoretical physicist, which is marginally acceptable to my father."

Without really thinking, I said "Wow, to cut off your daughter because she doesn't choose the career path you want her to? He's really got his head up his ass."

There was a moment of silence. Then Cammie and Carla both started laughing. Regaining her composure, Cammie said "I don't usually hear people talk about our father that way, but you are correct Harry."

Erin asked, "But, what about your mother? She went along with this?"

Cammie held up her hand to Carla and answered. "Mother is a smart woman, but she gave up whatever career she might have had to be an officer's wife. Her life is completely subordinate to Dad, but Dad has taken care of her. I think that Mother feels that she owes Dad her loyalty. You also have to realize that Dad is used to giving orders and taking orders. Decision-making based on collegial discussion is not something he's comfortable with."

Erin commented, "Damn. Growing up must have been a pain."

Cammie replied, "It had its challenges. I suspect that one motivation for Carla's life today is to live in a way as much opposed to our Father's life as possible." Carla started to object, but Cammie held up her hand again. "We've both had our rebellions," she added. We all let that remark pass.

I thought that Carla and Cammie ought to talk for a while in private. I stood again. "We probably ought to let the two of you talk, and I need a workout anyway. Erin, do you want to join me? Can I get either of you more wine before we take our leave?"

Cammie and Carla both asked for more wine. I took their glasses into the kitchen and gave them each a very generous pour. I brought the glasses back out to the patio and set them down in front of Cammie and Carla. I turned to leave and Erin stood up and walked to my side.

As Erin and I started back into the house, Cammie spoke up. "Harry, you do look good naked. You too Erin."

Erin and I did about an hour's workout in our basement gym and then took a steam bath. It was about 5:00 p.m. when we finished and showered, together.

Going back out onto the patio, I asked Cammie and Carla "Are you ladies getting hungry? I can start dinner."

I had noticed in the kitchen that a second bottle of chardonnay had been opened. Both ladies had obviously been drinking, but were not drunk. Cammie responded to me, "That would be nice, thank you."

Erin and I put on aprons and began making salad and some summer fruits and vegetables in the kitchen. That done, I went out and lit our grill.

Cammie commented, "The apron is a nice touch Harry, it accentuates your ass." This was not a case of in vino veritas.

Erin and I dispensed with the aprons when we joined Cammie and Carla for dinner. After cleaning up, Erin said, "I'm going in the pool. Anyone joining me?"

It was a pleasant evening so we all went into the pool. Erin, Carla, and I were naked. Cammie wore her black one-piece, which seemed increasingly sexy as the evening went on. Erin, Carla, and I usually played with each other in the pool; and the wine had broken down a few inhibitions. Despite Cammie's presence, we were getting a bit intimate.

Cammie finally got out of the pool. "It has been a long day. I think I'll turn in," she announced. She went over to our outside shower and showered off in her one-piece, toweled off, and went inside.

Erin, Carla, and I were clustered on a side of the pool. "How do you think it went?" Erin asked Carla.

"On the whole, I think she's ok," Carla responded. "Remember, she teaches at a large university. She must be a little open-minded."

Soon, we got out of the pool and went to the shower. We carefully washed each other off. The guest room Cammie was using looked out on the pool. I resisted the temptation to look up to see if she was watching.

Saturday morning was spent giving Cammie a tour of our town, clothed. That isn't as boring as you might think. As we were driving around, Carla asked Cammie, "How are things with that guy you're seeing?"

In a dull voice, Cammie replied, "You mean Derek. We broke it off." Cammie snorted. "To be honest, Derek dumped me for a 22 year old intern in his office. I thought that was only a cliché, but it happened to me. Back in March."

Carla quickly said, "I'm sorry." Erin and I remained quiet.

"No, I'm over it . . . mostly," Cammie said.

We stopped for lunch at a gourmet burger joint in an old firehouse. A couple of beers for each of us lifted the slight pall that had fallen with discussion of Cammie's private life.

Walking out of the restaurant, Carla said to her sister, "It's getting really hot. Do you want more tour or would you rather go home and stay by the pool?"

Cammie laughed. "Stay by your pool and watch three naked people make out? How can I say no to that? Sure, let's go back to your place."

Back at the house, the three of us stripped off and went out to the pool. Soon, Cammie came out in a fairly conservative yellow bikini. I pulled out a chaise for her and positioned an umbrella to shade her. While I was doing that, Carla moved another chaise next to her sister, but without the umbrella. Carla lay down on her back in the unshaded chaise. "Erin, would you sunscreen me?" Carla asked.

We all realized that was for her sister's benefit. Erin went over and slowly spread lotion all over Carla. Erin took extra time with Carla's tits and her pubes.

Then Erin came over to me with the sunscreen. "Turn around," she commanded, so I did. Erin spread screen over every bit of my back, spreading my cheeks and covering my asshole for effect. "Front" she commanded and I turned and faced her. Erin did my shoulders, arms, and abs. Then she went from my feet up each thigh. Finally, she lifted up my dick to put sunscreen on my balls and then the underside of my dick. Finally, she stroked the top of my shaft with sunscreen, and then spread it on my head with a swirling motion of her index finger. Finally, Erin spread sunscreen on my face and then kissed me.

Handing me the bottle, Erin turned around. I started at her heels, up her calves, then to her neck, shoulders, and back. Erin spread her legs and I went back to work on the backs of her thighs, going all the way up to her buttocks. Each time, I'd wipe a finger clean on a towel and run it gently along her cunt lips. Then I moved to Erin's buttocks, massaging them as much as covering them in sunscreen. Of course, I made sure that Erin's asshole was covered too.

Erin turned around to face me and I went to work on her peripheral bits. After covering her tummy, I spent a long time massaging and pinching Erin's nipples until they were hard. I covered her triangle with sunscreen and then fingered her clit and penetrated a few times. Following Erin's plan, I spread sunscreen on her gorgeous face last. Then I kissed her as she reached out and stroked my dick.

Erin stroked me just long enough to get me hard. Then we both turned and faced Cammie. It looked to me like Cammie's nipples were hard, too, against the top of her bikini. Carla shifted over on her chaise. Erin and I lay down on it too, with me between Carla and Erin.

Cammie laughed and said, "Nice show, guys."

As we lay together on the chaise, Carla, Erin, and I became less hesitant about touching each other. Carla and Erin stroked my dick and fondled my balls enough to keep me hard.

After 20 minutes or so, Cammie asked "Could I have a beer? Harry, would you get it? I'd like to watch your dick wiggle as you walk."

Always happy to oblige a lady who wants to watch my dick, I got up and walked right in front of Cammie into the house. When I came back out with four beers, Erin and Carla were fingering each other in their chaise.

Cammie sat up and swung her flawless legs over the side of the chaise. "I wouldn't disturb them right now," she said. "Sit down here, next to me."

I put Erin's and Carla's beers in a small fridge built into the same structure that contained the grill. I walked over to Cammie and handed her a beer. My dick was about level with her face.

"Please just stand there a moment," Cammie asked. I did, letting Carla's sister look at my dick. Finally, she smiled, patted the chaise next to herself, and said "sit, and thank you."

Cammie and I sat side-by-side as Erin and Carla got each other off. Cammie asked me, "It doesn't bother you that they stimulate each other to orgasm?"

"No, should it?" I replied.

"No. Of course not. I'm just used to thinking of men as possessive."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Legally Nude Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds