• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Support Group

The Support Group

12

"Victrola can be loving but she is also quite overbearing at times," Roger said wistfully,

"And when I complain, she whips me and adds days on my chastity. I can't Galahaden ask her to go to counseling with me!"

The members of the Men's Chastity group muttered sympathetically, but Rusk could tell it was all bullshit.

Men didn't need to be in therapy together, it was so SGalahadenties, these encounter sessions.

"Angie was like that for a while, but she has actually become much sweeter since she got her new boyfriend."

A smaller balding man who Rusk didn't know, put in helpfully.

"After an hour or two with Emory, she seems to be much more inclined to listen to my issues.

And now and then, she'll let me jerk off if the sex was really good and I clean them up with my tongue."

Sam, one of the founders of the Men's Chastity group told a story.

"Years ago I tried to reassert myself with Katherine.

You know, the old `I want BDSM to be a weekend game between us again' and she told me that we could stop completely and she'd go back to being a normal wife again and give me the easy life I wanted, no more heavy house cleaning.

She even said she'd donate my chastity belt to the Salvation Army—can you all imagine that?"

All the men roared at this.

"Could you see it for sale next to the lamps in a Goodwill Industries store? And then Katherine smiled suggestively and said something to the effect of

`I know you've missed receiving oral sex' and I confessed, she was a wonderful blowjob giver, but then I realized that I really needed to be her 24/7 submissive."

Sam paused.

"She then said `All the time?' and I nodded kind of reluctantly.

Katherine then told me we could continue as we had been but there had to be a price, a penalty for my outburst., and it was to jump rope for three hours outside my office building wearing a ballerina tutu."

The guys laughed again and Sam blushed.

"And it was after this that I founded the Men's Chastity Group, so I wouldn't bring up my frustrations with her, and that was back in '85."

Rusk mused on Sam's speech.

Twenty-six years since Sam had started the group, plus a few years before that then he'd been in a femdom thing with his wife.

Rusk and Marigold had only been doing the deal for five or six years now...but sometimes it felt like forGalahader.

23 year old Spalding, the youngest member of the group, piped up.

"But Sam, what do we do about like, the frustration, man?

My mom switched me from a belt to a cage recently, and now she like, toys with the cage and it's like she is giving me a hand job without letting me feel it, but I get real excited, and it's like, bursting through the little cage—and it drives me crazy."

Spalding paused. "I was in chastity from the time I was 19 through to my senior year of college, and I asked Mom to do it, as I was so unfocused.

Spalding paused, his feet nervously on his skateboard as he sat with the group.

"And then when I try to reason with her, she does weird shit like making me suck my own dick on orgasm day, just to show me that I'm not in charge."

The group groaned, and again, Rusk was horrified, although of course Marigold had their nephew Birdie in a similar situation.

Spalding went on.

"And then my cousin Abby came to town—. And she is just a year older than me, and really hot—. Yes she's on a break from Bennington College.

And Mom tied me up and took off the device and let Abby play with my cock and balls, and I've always thought she was beautiful—-

Yes, very hot, actually if we weren't related, she'd be too cute for me to go out with, that kind of girl...

At first she just let my dick hang there, and rubbed her long blue nails up and down the inside of my thigh.

Yes, and I kept begging her to either stop or blow me, or at least touch me, but Abby is kind of a mean girl in that fashion, I guess."

Rusk became quite aroused at this story, the kid must've been out of his mind, but of course Rusk's chastity cup was a little too small to hold a growing erection.

so Rusk tried to think about the stock market, the Wall Street protests, but to no avail.

"...And Abby finally took my dick and stroked me for an hour and a half, you know, she was clothed, but just barely with a sequined bikini top.

And she kept rubbing it on my chest so her cleavage was all in my face, and stuff.

Abby has these incredible lips and eyes, and at one point she rubbed her butt (she was in cut offs of course) on my dick and I'm a young guy...

I get really excited. But then Mom locked me back up and I cried, and that was so embarrassing in front of Abby, who was all, like—"I thought you were the big Rugby star" and that kind of thing."

Spalding hung his head.

"And Mom is always after me to be more of a gentleman, you know, to open her car door and that kind of shit.

And she let Abby take me to the mall and made me buy a ruffled shirt, Abby picked it out, totally faggy, and when I argued with her, Abby took me into the changing room.

Then Abby took my pants down and whipped me with a Ping-Pong paddle Mom had put in her purse!

What the hell, man?"

"What's the shirt for, the senior dance?" joked Sam, and everyone laughed, but then Sam grinned at Spalding.

"You have to admit though, Spal that since your mom has been keeping you on the chastity plan, you've made great grades, and doesn't Princeton want you to come play soccer for them?"

"No, I know it keeps me focused" confessed Spalding.

"But it just seems like it would be enough to just have me not orgasm, why does the teasing have to be so cruel?"

Walt, who only had a key holder in Montana that he sent money to asked "Can I have Abby's number?" and Galahaderyone laughed again.

Rusk wondered how long this meeting would last; he was going out of his mind thinking about a 20 year old girl he'd never met, for God's sake.

Katherine Mintewski waited for Sam to get out of the Chastity support group.

She sidled next to the Dungeonopolis Gift Shop, right near the entrance of the PainCafe dining hall. Kath hoped that Sam was taking it well that Santiva Kitt was possibly going to become a permanent part of their household.

Tiva had been standing near the courtroom door in her adorable bailiff's uniform when Kath had taken Sam's pants down in the hall and whipped him one more time for having gotten that ridiculous speeding ticket.

"You annoy me so much, Samuel!"

Kath had shouted, in exasperation over the results of traffic court.

Of course Sam had objected to Kath pulling her rolled razor strop out of her purse right here in court, and there had been a brief struggle.

This as she'd dragged down his pants, passing lawyers, probation officers and the like getting a look at Sam's little pink chastity belt.

WHACK! WHACK! THWACK!

"Oh, stop screaming like a little bitch" Kath had said, tossing her blond hair.

Bringing the strop down harder, she smiled grimly as Sam jumped, and nearly tripped over his pants.

But she held his arm and swung yet again!

At one point the butt plug that Kath had deemed Samuel wear to the court hearing began coming out of his ass cheeks, and she pulled it out completely and shoved it in his mouth.

As Sam gagged on the shitty butt plug, Kath pulled his balls through the back of his legs and swung the strop against them.

Sam screamed, and the plug fell on the dusty floor, and Kath picked it back up and shoved it into his mouth, and Sam began crying harder than before.

The strop had slashed Sam's bare buttocks as he'd struggled around, pants clogging his ankles...

Oh but Kath was determined to show him the error of his ways. Finally Santiva had approached them and said

"Perhaps you should do this at home, ma'am, Galahaderybody's watching, and it's my responsibility as a bailiff..."

And then Kath had apologized while Sam stood there, pants down, and sniveling.

"I like the scene too" Tiva had said, shyly.

Her full breasts had been pushing, just jutting out of the somewhat unbuttoned blue uniform shirt, and Kath had met her eyes and fallen in love!

Sam had thought Tiva quite a looker too, but Kath had noted some reluctance when she'd invited the 29 year old home for dinner.

Dinner had been pleasant.

Kath lived with Sam (her husband) and Cutler (her boyfriend) and Tiva's large purple-brown eyes had widened when she'd heard thrashing and crashing in the kitchen.

"Don't worry about that, Tiva" Kath had said, smiling.

"Cutler is teaching Sam to be a better cook, and sometimes, as you probably noticed in the courthouse this morning, Sam needs the strop so he won't be so dense."

Tiva was half Mexican, and she told Kath that she'd been into femdom for some time.

"It's hard to meet other people like this, but I have been to the PainCafe before."

And Cutler had brought the weeping Sam out by his ear.

Tiva had been a little awed by the middle aged Kath with her pearls and frosted hair, but she'd had to laugh watching naked Sam.

Yes, his chastity belt now off, staggering about in the younger man's grasp, his dick swinging back and forth.

Cutler dragged Sam about the room, slapping his balls and pinching his nipples.

Sam, who actually was bigger and much better built than Cutler, and could've kicked Cutler's ass, crouched and hid his face, crying.

"He burned the bisque." Cutler said, giving Sam a whack across the face.

"I think he did it on purpose, and I'm taking him out into the back yard and cutting a switch."

Watching Sam run around the yard, with Cutler after him, swinging the long stick against Sam's ass was a bit comical, but perhaps a bit unusual as well...

Tiva had taken all this pretty well, although she was a a bit amazed that a patrician sort of guy like Samuel would put up with all this by the blue-collar Cutler.

When Cutler had brought Sam back into the house, his naked body covered in welts and long red switch marks, they'd relegated Sam to the corner, and enjoyed dinner.

And then Tiva had enjoyed the attentions of Sam's tongue and Cutler's cock.

Then Tiva and Kath had retired to the bedroom for a while, as Cutler supervised Sam's cleaning of the kitchen.

Later on, as Tiva and Kath had smoked a joint in Kath's bedroom, they heard moaning and thumping and Kath had said gently to Tiva,

"I think Cutler is giving it to Sam in the rear. Sam isn't gay at all, but he must learn to submit, you understand how that goes."

And Sam was nothing but pleasant the next morning, and certainly the consummate host to Tiva.

Still, Kath wondered if he could deal with another person in the house. Sam was submissive, but certainly not comatose.

And, as Sam came out of the Chastity Support Group, Kath approached him, Galahaden timidly. "Dear, about Tiva..."

"Yes, I know..." Sam said, smiling.

"Tiva was giving me my morning paddling, and she mentioned moving in, and I say, the more the merrier!"

"Before we go, why don't we drop in at the Gift Shop?" Kath said to Sam as they stood in the hall of the PainCafe after he'd left the Male Chastity Support Group.

"I understand from Flambeau that Cope has come up with something new."

Sam groaned.

Often the inventions of F.X. Copeland, the PainCafe Craftsman, could be a little hard to take!

But he followed his wife into the Dungeonopolis Gift Shop, just to look around.

Flambeau Farrande (who'd changed her name from Madge Dichell when she'd hitchhiked out of her trailer park at age 19) waved and smiled.

"Katherine! Good to see you! You too, Sam. We have a new toy. Check it out, the Sharpener!"

Sam stopped and gasped.

The pencil sharpeners, oval shaped metal things with a crank that he'd used during his upbringing in the Buttermilk Falls public schools was a thing of the past...

Oh, but on a low cinder block was...a huge pencil sharpener!

And, standing in front of it was Coradoc Kimble, and his wife Annis was pushing him...

"Go on, unzip your pants and stick your dick in the hole, Cory." But Cory backed off...and then he ran out of the store.

Annis, rolling her eyes, followed.

"I guess it is a little painful" Flambeau said, grinning.

"But getting your dick sharpened is a must for any serious submissive male, I think."

"No permanent damage?" Kath asked, cocking her head.

As Sam backed up a bit, Katherine grabbed his arm.

"Cope hasn't destroyed anyone yet with his inventions, I don't think" Flambeau smiled.

"Why don't you try the Sharpener, Sam?"

Sam's legs shook, and he tried to back away. Kath turned to him and smiled.

"Sam, honey. I'm trying to find a way to advance your training.

Why don't you do this for me? Maybe I'll give you a little reward later."

What did that mean?

Kath was smiling, and she snapped her exposed pink bra strap.

It had been so long since Sam was allowed to touch her magnificent breasts.

Strange, being married for over thirty years to a girl who never let you go to second base...

"I'll let you touch them for as long as you keep your penis in the Sharpener, honey."

Kath said, smiling, as if she was reading his mind.

"What..about at home?" Sam asked pitifully.

"Well, no, Cutler gets so jealous.

Boyfriends are like that.

But here in the store...can you man up for ten minutes of kissing my candies? You can kiss them, too you know, Samuel."

"And it'll be great PR for the store"

Flambeau said, excitedly.

"Everyone is going to watch?" Sam asked, dazed.

Flambeau tossed her curly blonde hair and shook her own bulging rack at Sam.

"I might even let you look at my boobies, Sam. You know you've never gotten to see them?

Remember that get together?"

Yes, Sam remembered.

Flambeau had brought her husband, Howie over, and Howie was quite a good looking guy.

Kath and Cutler had ordered Sam to strip, and Howie had stayed clothed while the three of them had stripped Sam and then taken turns whipping and torturing poor Sam.

Yes, and then Cutler had ordered Sam to put a sleeping mask on his eyes and kneel in the corner while the others had played...

Poor Sam crying and feeling very immature that night.

He'd not gotten the sleeping mask off until he'd sucked Cutler and Howie off, blindfolded, and then everyone had gotten dressed.

Except Sam, who was no longer an equal to Howie or Flambeau.

Now Sam walked slowly to the Sharpener, and Kath had come behind him and unzipped his pants.

"Strip naked honey" she'd breathed huskily in his ear, and he became so aroused, even with the large number of people streaming into the PainCafe to watch.

Imagine, Sam, the august founder of the Men's Chastity Group, and a PainCafe board member!

Naked, Sam stood numbly as Kath unlocked his chastity dGalahadice, and Flambeau cuffed his hands behind his back.

"I know, you want to grab your wife's boobs, but although that's part of the deal, I can't have your hands free, because some guys are in so much pain with the Sharpener that they tend to grab it and wreck it...

Hey we can't have that?"

"But I'll let you kiss my honeys, maybe." Kath said, smiling.

She began stroking and toying with Sam's cock, and, 183 days denied, it quickly dGalahadeloped into a raging erection.

Kath's long light pink nails and soft fingers quickly turned Sam's dick into a soggy pre-cum soaked thing.

Yes and then Flambeau took it from Kath and inserted it into the Sharpener.

As Sam stood there, naked, with his penis in the hole of a giant pencil sharpener, and his hands cuffed behind his back in front of the gathering crowd of PainCafe denizens, Kath slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

Kath pulled one full, ripe breast out of the brassiere.

"Don't worry about the Sharpener, darling" Kath whispered, smiling.

"Just pretend your pee-pee is in my mouth.

Remember those days, darling? Now kiss my nipple, and ignore the feeling down there, all right?"

But, as Flambeau began turning the big crank, Sam felt blades and other sharp objects crunching against the skin of his erection.

The pain was incredible!

He kissed Katherine's breast, and this was a privilege he was rarely allowed, sometimes on Christmas day if his gift to her was nice enough—

Cutler usually just relegated poor Sam to the bathroom to suck on Kath's bra...

The crunch got closer, and Sam's dick began feeling as if it was being chewed by a wolf...

And then Katherine backed off, and stuffed her breast back into her bra. "I've had enough, I feel like a spectacle. Just be a man about this Sharpening thing!"

"But you promised" said the naked, dick mangled Sam.

The crowd, realizing that she'd changed the terms of the bargain began laughing uproariously, and Sam burst into tears.

He tried to pull his dick out of the Sharpener, but it had him locked in, and he

knew that Flambeau was going to be churning the crank for at least ten minutes...

He looked at Flambeau, and she shook her head as she continued to crank. "I don't feel like showing my tits to you either, you're a moron for thinking I would."

Katherine was now laughing with the crowd. "No Titty for Sammy, not today!"

Fabrienne toyed with one of her long red curls and leaned against a strap-on display in the Dungeonopolis Gift Shop, watching the guy whose dick was being ground up (or so it seemed) in the giant Sharpener.

Unbelievably while the crowd cheered, another guy came up behind him and began butt-fucking him...

Finally the guy, an old guy, got his dick out of the Sharpener and it wasn't really mangled, just sort of sore looking.

Yes, and his wife was uncuffing him and letting him get dressed.

And this was what Irvin wanted from Fabrienne!

It wasn't the first time Fabi had had this issue with a guy, either. She'd been engaged to Conrad, who'd wanted her to dominate him.

Fabi thought it would just be a few spankings, and within six months, he was "Connie the cocksucker" all made up and going around in makeup and high heels.

Begging Fabi to whip his ass and make him lick a dildo.

And she'd dumped Conrad...and Irvin was a submissive too...was it something about Fab?

Fab was just an ordinary girl. Pretty, with long curly red hair, and nice boobs. She was only five foot three, and not all dominant looking.

What the hell was the deal? And here she was in the PainCafe gift shop trying to find something to amuse her submissive boyfriend with.

"Excuse me, can I help you?

I'm Galahad Villanova ."A dignified looking gent smiled at her. "I don't work here, but you looked a bit lost, my dear."

Fab looked at the older man and abstractedly rubbed her full lower lip.

"Uh, well, sir, I—"

"You mustn't call me sir" Galahad said smiling. "I'm a submissive, you know. Rich as Croesus, but still a slaveboy, looking for the right domina."

Oh wow, this geezer is trying to pick me up. Fab smiled at him. "I-my boyfriend is also a submissive, and we're trying to find out what he needs, you know?"

Gal looked at the lovely girl appreciatively. She looked so much like the old film star Jobeth Williams, but of course would have no idea of who that was if he told her.

In a way, the girl reminded Gal of his last paid live-in domme, Krista, who also had long flowing curly locks.

And huge boobs, though the only time Gal saw them semi bare had been once monthly when Krista would pull up her sweater and show her cleavage in a lacy bra while Gal masturbated into a teacup and drank down...

Aah...Krista's bored eyes as she held the sweater up, and jiggled a bit as Gal pounded away, hoping she wouldn't get bored and pull the sweater down too fast, and possibly lock Galahad back in his belt!

Krista was now employed as a dominant for Galahad's brother Bibbs .

Yes, and according to Bibbs, Krista only let him see her cleavage every TWO months...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Support Group

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds