• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting His Mistress

Meeting His Mistress

He sat at the bar nervously; her green eyes were so captivating. He tries not to stare but, her slim figure and soft curves made it next to impossible. All he could think was,

“Why do I try? She’ll never be what I’m looking for.”

That was his problem, no confidence. Well for his role as a sulty submissive it fit perfect. Against all better judgment he drank his drink and walked over to her. With his head hung slightly and his eyes down he introduced himself. He could not see the wide sexy smile stretch across her ruby lips. She offered, offered is the wrong word. She demanded he sit. Not one to disobey he did as ordered.

“My name is Sophia.” She said. “I never thought I’d meet any one else from our lifestyle here. Tell me your name.”

He paused for a moment. “NOW!” She demanded.

“Brian, Ma’am.” He said sheepishly with his eyes lowered.

Hours passed as Sophia and Brian discussed the lifestyle, there experiences, jobs all the normal bull shit one would discuses when trying to meet some one new. And some how it looks like he struck a chord with her.

She watched his tall, slender figure move slowly with a slight intoxicated stager to the bathroom. His chiseled face etched with a wide grin. She knew he was hung by the way he walked but called over a friend from a nearby table and asked him to go peek.


She was elated when her friend came back and said “baby’s arm.” Even thought she knew he was exaggerating at least slightly she was hopeful. Sophia loved to Dominate and discipline men with huge cocks. It gave her even more of a sence of power over them.

As Brian walked back his eyes were all over her. Her soft face and warm, sexy smile that first allured him. Her breasts were gorgeous. A trim and toned body, he knew she was in shape. Her long slightly curled dark hair embraced her smile as he returned with his eyes down asking for permission to reseat himself.

With a coy smile she asked him, “Why don’t we go back to my place and see if you’re worth my time.”

Back at her apartment Sophia excused herself to freshen up. Giving her sub, at least for the night orders to undress and bend him self over a kitchen chair facing away from her bedroom. Brian did as ordered. She stripped off his some what casual dress and bent over a plain slatted back kitchen chair. His cock was starting to stir a bit and poked between the slats. He grabbed onto the legs and presented himself ready as ordered.

Sophia returned ready for some fun. She was wearing no bra, revealing her not huge, but not too small breasts. A garter belt held up a pair of silky black stockings and a pair of 6” heels covered her feet. In one hand she held a black leather paddle with chrome studs the spelled out “spank” backwards. In her other hand she carried a small black bag, full of a few toys no doubt.

First she pressed up against his bare ass and leaned down to whisper in his ear.

“Understand you are not allowed to, touch yourself, talk unless asked a question, or cum under any circumstances with out permission. AM I CLEAR?”

He nodded emphatically. “Yes, Mistress, You are very clear Ma’am.”

And with that her paddle hit his left ass check full force leaving a hilarious welt that read out “SPANK”. She tanned the other side.

“Hmmm…” She thought o her self. “He might make a good one”

And with that she made short work of tying his cock down with a rather tight rubber cock ring that affixed once around his cock and under his balls and again only around the base of his cock. Brian’s cock swelled huge with this implement in place.

Sophia’s friend might have been exaggerating bout his size but it wasn’t by much. He was a good 10”.

Sophia started slapping his ass and the back of his balls with her hand. Occasionally she would reach around the front and slap his cock a good one and watch the percum ooze out. Brian’s moans let away at the fact that he was enjoying it.

While slapping at his ass she decided to ram a finger in his back door. To Sophia’s surprise and excitement he arched his back and moaned deeply.

“OH!” she exclaimed “Someone like to be ass fucked. Aren’t you just the little faggot?”

“Yes, Mistress. I am Ma’am” Brian moaned. “I am your little faggot do to me what you wish Ma’am.”

She reached down and slapped his face leaving a hellish handprint. He deserved it. He knew better then to tell her what to do. It only took a few seconds before Brian was on his back. Sophia was between his legs with a huge strap on dildo.

She grabbed his ankles and spread his legs wide diving her thick red rubber cock deep in his ass. She showed no mercy fucking him as he grunted and moaned. His asshole was stretching, hugging her rubber cock deep inside. He began to beg. “Please Mistress, Let this one rub his cock. Let your little faggot rub his cock”

She only nodded. Looking up at her breast swinging with each thrust of her rubber cock. Brian’s hand became a blur over his thick ten. Her rubber dildo was ramming him hard, jabbing not poking at his prostate as he was used to. It was almost more the he could stand, precum oozed out of his swollen cock like a dripping faucet. Sophia reached down and grabbed on his balls giving them a good stretch.

“Please Mistress may I cum?” Brian pleaded.

“NO! You didn’t ask right.” And with that she slapped him again

“Please Mistress may your little faggot cum?”

She only nodded. His cock exploded. Hot thick cum spewed up over his abs and chest. He came so hard he even splattered his face. He lay there numb with bliss as he felt the rubber phallus exit his backdoor. To his surprise he soon felt the rubber cock sliding up and down his own cock and over his body and face. He soon realized Sophia had wiped up all his cum with her rubber cock and was holding it in front of his mouth. All she had to do was look at him.

He started slurping on that rubber cock like a pro. Sucking off his own cum from her dildo. Tasting the anal lube and his cum. He licked her clean. And when she was satisfied Sophia ordered him on the floor and told him to craw following her. After allowing him to watch her masturbate in her bed she told him “You’ll make a good pet. You may sleep at my feet on the bed tonight.”

“Thank you Mistress.” He curled up in a ball at her feet orgasmicaly filled and smiling on the inside. Only hoping that tomorrow he could taste her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting His Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 455 milliseconds