• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Taboo Hypnosis 03

Taboo Hypnosis 03

It is not necessary to read the first two parts to understand this story, they are standalone stories joined by a common theme, all characters are at least eighteen years of age and it is pure fantasy. This is a bit of departure for me as I prefer stories with dominant females, not dominant males, but I decided that I should go for a complete series and see how it went.

*****

Shiro struggled to keep quiet as he peeked through the crack in the door. He knew he shouldn't but, he couldn't resist, she was just so hot, she was his mom, Monique. She may not have been the hottest woman in the world, but he seemed to get hard every time he saw her, even if she wasn't undressing as she was now. Her skin and hair were dark, a deep brown, his own skin wasn't nearly as dark, his father was Japanese after all, but his far closer resemblance to his dad than his mom had left some question as to whether she was his mom or stepmom. However his father assured him that he had been born from Monique. Now she had started to remove her bra and he held his breath, even though he had seen this many times before, the nipples came into view, a deep brown like chocolate and he longed to taste them. The areola were about quarter sized and the nipples only jutted out a little. She set down the bra and she put both hands to the waistband of her panties and bent over as she started to lower them. Just before she revealed more than the top of her ass, he heard a sound and with a start realized that it was his sister and if he didn't move quickly he would be caught. Stifling a groan he returned to his room to take care of his erection, otherwise he would be up all day.

Only stopping to lock his door he removed his boxers and laid on his bed. Shiro's hand quickly wrapped around his cock, just over seven inches, he had measured and began a slow and even stroke. He imagined his mom completely lowering her panties and turning to the door and crooking her finger to beckon him in. In his fantasy he enter her room and she pulled him into a kiss, which she quickly broke to go down on her knees to pull out his cock to insert it into her mouth. She sucked him deeper, her warm wet mouth engulfing him and her mouth seemed desperate to take his cum. As he stroked he felt his cock swell and inhaled sharply to avoid moaning out loud and come on his stomach. Shiro cleaned up and dressed for the day. Fortunately he only had one class and it was a fun one.

The class wasn't at the school, it was given at the community center and it was on hypnosis. Shiro didn't really buy into hypnosis at first, but the teacher was hot and he thought it would be fun. Now though he knew hypnosis worked and he was actually good at it. True he did spend a good chunk of time ogling the teacher, but he was learning. However today he wasn't too interested, he was horny and while he wasn't a virgin, he hadn't had sex in over a year. Since high school, when he had a girlfriend, he had only messed around a few times. Shiro's attention was brought back to the present when the teacher, Miss Collier announced they were going to pair off and practice. Shiro was assigned to work with Samantha, a cute blonde girl a bit older than him, she wasn't plain, but she wasn't exactly starring in any of his fantasies. She tried to hypnotize him and he didn't fight it, but she just couldn't hypnotize him, he however easily managed with her. The realization struck him that if he could hypnotize her, then why not his mom. When he left class that day he felt better and couldn't wait to see his mom. However when he got home his mother wasn't home and he remembered that she wouldn't be home for a couple of hours. Shiro went to see his sister to see if she would be going out that night as he was hoping for some alone time with his mom. Shiro knoecked.

"What?" His sister, Kaja sounded distracted but not upset.

"Hey, sis can I come in?"

"Sure, why not?" Shiro entered to find her working on homework and looking serious.

"Hey sis, any plans tonight?" She shook her head.

"No, too much homework." Shiro tried not to look disappointed and was about to leave when he looked her over, realizing how much she looked like their mom, younger of course and breasts a bit smaller, but still very sexy.

"Could you spare a moment, I need to practice my hypnotism." She thought for a moment.

"Okay, but I can only take a short break so not too long." Shiro smiled as he came closer.

"It should only take a few minutes and you may find homework a bit easier." Shiro kept talking while looking into her eye. Soon her eyes were closed and her breathing was smooth and shallow, signaling she was hypnotized. "Okay from now on when you are in this trance you call me master and I will call you slut. Whenever I pat your bottom and call you "slut" you will return to this trance state. No matter what happens between me and mom you will ignore it. Do you understand, slut?" Kaja's response was a monotone.

"Yes, master I am your slut." Shiro quickly undressed.

"Now slut, undress, sluts should be naked when in a trance and get on your knees." Kaja stood up from her chair and undressed once she was naked she sunk to her knees, looking up at him. "Give me a blowjob slut." Kaja took his cock in hand and licked up the sides of his shaft. Soon she put the head in her mouth, swirling her tongue before moving her head down the shaft. Shiro moaned, her mouth felt more amazing than he had imagined, soon he was thrusting into her mouth. Shiro was feeling himself getting ready to cum, but didn't want to until he'd tried her pussy.

"Stop slut, and lay on the bed. I'm going to fuck you." As she pulled off of him she kissed the head before climbing up onto her bed. Shiro straddled her positioning his cock to enter her pussy. Kaja was tight, but so wet he didn't have much trouble entering. Soon he was thrusting hard into her wetness, she moaned softly as he kept thrusting, her pussy squeezing him as he moved in and out of her. Shiro marveled at how her pussy stimulated his entire cock and he moaned louder and tensed up until he came with a yell. Shiro lay on top of her until his breathing calmed down. Shiro rose from Kaja's bed and sat on the edge.

"Clean up slut and forget about this until I put you back in this trance. From now on you will learn better and remember schoolwork easier, you will finish homework in half the time you will find it that much easier." Shiro dressed and went to his room to wait for his mom. Later he heard the door opening signaling his mom's arrival. Shiro rushed to meet her at the door.

"Hi, mom could I practice on you for my hypnosis class?" His mom smiled as she put her purse down.

"Alright, shiro where should we do it?"

"In your room would be good so you can get comfortable." Monique nodded.

"Okay, I could use a lie down right now, I don't think you can, but you can try." They went to her room and she lay down on the bed and he looked into her eyes talking softly until her breathing became like Kaja's had been when she was hypnotized. "From now on when you are in a trance you will call me master and when I grab a breast and call you my "good girl" you will return to this trance state. What happens in a trance, you won't remember outside it. Do you understand my petgirl?"

"Yes, master I'll be your good girl."

"Nice, now get undressed, get on your knees and suck my cock." Monique did as he ordered and was on her knees, his cock in her mouth. If anything she was more amazing than Kaja, but again he didn't want to simply cum in her mouth. "Okay, that's enough, now get on your hands and knees on the bed." Monique climbed onto her bed on all fours and he climbed up behind her. Shiro pushed his cock into her pussy and was soon moving in and out rapidly. She wasn't as tight as Kaja, but the sight of his cock plunging between his mom's cheeks more than made up for it. Shiro gave in to a sudden urge and smacked her right cheek, she jumped and moaned harder. Shiro looked at the fading hand print and decided to smack her left cheek, even as he continued to fuck her. Soon he was fucking her harder and smacking both cheeks as he did so. Shiro plunged in and out of her pussy feeling its wetness and now her pussy was starting to clamp down on his cock making it feel tighter. Soon he couldn't hold out any longer and grabbed both hips and plunged into her pussy one last time filling her pussy with cum. Shiro collapsed on top of her, he came even harder than he had with his sister. Sometime later he sat up as his cock plopped out of her pussy, too soft to stay in.

"Clean up and continue with your night, don't forget your instructions."

"Yes, master." Shiro returned to his room and nodded off until dinner. Once he was seated his mom had an announcement.

"Your father has to go out of town for a few days. His company needs him to take care of something, fortunately he will be receiving a bonus, which means the vacation will be better this year." The meal was eaten in silence. Shiro tried to do homework, but he was worn out from having sex and was soon asleep. Shiro woke up late the next day and remembering that he didn't have school that day decided to relax, before returning to homework. After lunch he attempted to concentrate on homework, however he couldn't stop thinking about the previous day and how great it was to have sex with both of them. Shiro thought about Kaja's mouth and Monique's pussy, he felt himself grow hard, homework was no longer on his mind, only sex. Shiro was about to go see his sister, when an idea occurred to him, why not have both at the same time, he had seen this in porn, a guy with two girls and had always wanted to try it. He found his mom in the living room watching a tv show. Shiro walked up to her and before she could say anything grabbed her breast, saying "good girl" as he did so. Her eyes went blank and she relaxed.

"Yes, master what do you wish of your pet?"

"Undress and wait in your room." She began stripping as he headed to his sister's room. He knocked and her response was swift in coming.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in, sis?" He heard a low sigh, but ignored it as she responded.

"Yes." Shiro walked in to find her standing with her back to him as if she had just turned from the door. Shiro swiftly moved behind her patting her bottom call her a "slut", she stood straight.

"Yes, master how may your slut serve?" He gave her the same instructions as his mother and headed to his mother's room to find her naked and waiting. Shiro sat on the bed to think while waiting for his sister, he didn't have long to wait. Once his sister arrived he knew what he wanted to try first.

"Pet lay on the bed and slut get on top of her, I want you two to sixty-nine." Monique lay on the bed and Kaja climbed on top, the two were soon licking each other's pussies, with loud moaning and slurping sounds being heard. Shiro stroked himself slowly as he watched his mom's tongue reaching up into his sister's pussy and his sister's tongue doing the same. Shiro wanted to watch them for longer, but he'd probably stroke until he came and that would be a waste.

"Stop, pet sit up and lean against the head board, slut get on all fours to go down on her." Monique sat leaning against the headrest, her legs open for Kaja to get between them, soon Monique was moaning her hands on Kaja's head. Shiro moved into position behind Kaja and thrust into her. Shiro continued to thrust into Kaja and started to spank her, while watching her go down on their mother. Shiro thrusted hard into his sister hearing her and their mother moaning. Shiro decided that he wanted to try another position before he came.

"Stop, pet on your back and slut straddle her face. Pet, once my slut is in position use your tongue to get her off." Once they were in position Shiro thrust into his mom, fucking her as he watched his sister writhing on top of their mom's tongue, who tried to hold her hips in place to keep licking. Shiro moaned as he felt Monique's pussy squeezing his cock. He put her legs onto his shoulders as he tried to trust deeper, then he saw his sister's legs tighten around Monique's head and she stopped moving as her head went up while she moaned her orgasm. Shiro watched as Kaja's pussy just flooded onto Monique's face as she couldn't swallow all of it. This seemed to trigger something in her as Monique moaned into Kaja's pussy, he felt her pussy tighten and her juices flowing over his cock. Shiro felt his cock swell and he gave one last thrust before he came. This was amazing, he thought. Shiro lay down on the bed and gestured for the other two to lay down on either side of him.

"If either of you wake up and come out of trance before I give you further instructions, you will see nothing wrong with us being naked in bed together." Shiro lay down completely satisfied and slept, content in the knowledge that the next couple of days were only going to get better.

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Taboo Hypnosis 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds