• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • DUI Arrest

DUI Arrest

12

Sophia shouldn't have been driving. That much was clear even to her. But she had driven to the party with one of her friends that had hooked up with a guy and left early, so she was on her own for the ride home. Not that having Liz with her would have really been a plus, since they'd both been drinking heavily, but at least there would've been someone there to help her stay awake and pay attention to her driving. As it was she had her radio turned way up and the air conditioner as cold as it would go in the hopes of keeping herself alert. It felt like it was working, but she was naive to think so. The reality is that she was slowly drifting between the sides of her lanes and she was occasionally nodding off in microsleeps that were endangering her and everyone else on the road.

Not to mention she was mad! They say you should never drive angry, but she sure was. Liz was supposed to be her best friend, after all, but she had left the party with Jeremy. And Liz knew she had a crush on him since High School. Sure, she had never gotten the nerve together to do anything about it, but Jeremy should've been off limits.

Just then, when she was remembering what she had seen them doing in the bathroom together, a pair of flashing blue lights appeared in her rearview mirror and she swore to herself.

"Fuck"!

As soon as she saw the lights she knew she was in trouble. As soon as she saw them she knew she would never be able to convince the cop she hadn't been drinking. Her parents would freak out!! They would make her move back home, and take her car. It would be humiliating! Just thinking about it she wanted to die.

As she eased off the road and into an old abandoned parking lot, she felt her heart beating out of her chest.

She knew she was in trouble, but she had no idea how much trouble she was actually in.

***

Officer Mike LaNassa was enjoying his evening. This long, dark, empty highway was his favorite place to work patrol. First off, it was a great place to catch a nap on the clock. He would set up his cruiser behind this special stand of trees and no one could see him from the road, especially at night. He could close his eyes and rest. He never really took advantage of it, just a few minutes here and there, but it was still a nice perk. Second, this highway was a favorite for teenagers and college pukes that were out drinking at parties all night and trying to avoid the higher chance of a ticket on the Interstate. It was the perfect place to set up and catch three or four a night and keep his numbers way the hell up. His bosses loved him for it because he always got way over his quota of drunks using this road.

There was another opportunity that this afforded him, but he was trying not to think about that right now, because he didn't want to get worked up for nothing. Sometimes when the right opportunity came up a DWI stop could be a lot of fun...

The weather was just turning cool, so he had the windows down. There was a turkey sandwich and a bag of chips in his trunk for when he got hungry. He had a good book that he was reading, and basically looking forward to a nice, long easy night.

That's when his first candidate blew past him.

That's what he called them when he saw them speeding or driving erratically, he called them candidates. Mike had never really taken time to think about what they were candidates for, but he still called them that. He threw his book into the passenger's seat, turned on his overhead lights and pulled out.

As soon as he got behind this one, he knew he had them. They were driving 15 miles an hour too fast and weaving in and out of their lane. As he was expecting as soon as they saw the lights they slowed way down, but didn't really stop weaving. The driver must be really intoxicated.

The other thing that he really liked about his special setup spot was that it was not far from an old abandoned gas station parking lot. There was a lot of overgrowth around it now, and it looked like an enticing and safe place for the drivers to pull over to get their ticket, but once both cars were all the way in and the lights were off, it was very secluded. Even if another car did pass, they were unlikely to see anything that was going on. And sometimes he really liked the privacy.

Just as he expected, the driver turned into the abandoned parking lot. As soon as they stopped he got on the loudspeaker in his car and said "Driver, turn off your engine." He waited and saw the headlights of the car go out. He felt a small relief. Usually when a driver complies with the first thing you tell them, it makes it less likely that they will cause violent trouble later.

Now it was time to run their plate. He liked to give them a lot of time to get scared over the traffic stop. He wanted to give them enough time to get really nervous when he walked up. Most people were a lot more compliant after that.

He ran the plate on his ancient patrol laptop. It was an old model, blue Toyota Corolla and it was registered to a pleasantly plump looking middle aged woman in a nearby suburb. She was dressed very nicely in her driver's License photo and he didn't think she would drive a car this old or this small. She looked like more of the SUV, soccer mom type.

This confirmed what he had already assumed, that this was just going to be some teenager or college kid that was drunk and about to get in a lot of trouble.

Running the plates took about five minutes, and from experience he knew that the driver would be ready to crawl out of their skin by now. So he got out of the car, adjusted his gun belt and unsnapped his holster, pulled out his powerful flashlight and headed for the car.

***

Mike LaNassa was a tall and handsome man with dark hair and eyes. Unlike some of his fellow officers that spent all of their time at the gym trying to get bulked up and ripped muscles, he had long ago decided that speed and agility were a better defense on the streets than sheer muscle. Consequently he was an avid runner, and there wasn't an ounce of fat to be found anywhere on him. Every morning and every evening of his life he ran five miles in his neighborhood. He did one ten mile run on his days off, and four times a year he ran a half marathon.

It used to be that he ran a full marathon once a year, and he was certainly in shape for it, but one year he ran one, and two days later he had to make a drug bust. He was so tired from the marathon that he almost missed a knife when he was patting the man down. It could have gotten him or one of his friends killed and that was not a chance he could take again. So as much of a running fanatic as he was, he avoided running anything longer than a half marathon in a day.

But the result was the same. His dedication to running and fitness left him with a slender, powerful body and very quick reflexes. Two things that go well in law enforcement. Of course it didn't hurt him when he went to the bars either. He always had plenty of options by the end of the night. But more and more he was getting drawn to another type of fun.

***

Sophia was sitting quietly in her car, already crying. She was in a shit load of trouble and she knew it. She was a pretty girl. She had long blond hair, a slender frame and large breasts that stood out nice and proud. She knew that sometimes police officers would give breaks to cute girls, especially if they could see some skin, and so she quickly unbuttoned her top an extra button. She was wearing a cream colored silk blouse with no bra. She liked it because it always showed the impressions of her nipples through the thin, sheer material. It certainly got a lot of attention from the boys when she wore it to parties.

The officer got out of his patrol car and walked slowly up to her vehicle. She waited as patiently as she could, but couldn't control her fidgeting. She checked her hair in the mirror one last time and then straightened her top to make sure that she was showing maximum cleavage. She was willing to flirt with this guy is she needed to, to get out of the ticket. She watched him approach in her side view mirror and thought to herself that he wasn't too bad looking.

...

Mike walked up to the driver's side window and tapped on the glass. It was an old fashioned crank window, and she hurried to roll it down. He smiled as the movement made her breasts jiggle. This was a good looking girl. Maybe his evening would turn out better than he had hoped.

"Good evening, Miss" he said authoritatively. "Do you know why I pulled you over this evening?"

"No sir." She said.

"You were speeding and you were not maintaining lane control of your vehicle. Have you been drinking this evening?"

"No, of course not." She lied. She turned in her seat to look at him more fully to give him a better view of her breasts. He didn't seem to be paying a lot of attention to them though. He was maintaining a lot of eye contact. He had hard eyes. Handsome blue eyes, but hard.

"Do you have any drugs, or weapons on you this evening ma'am?"

"No, of course I don't," she said a little more defensively than she would have liked.

"Step out of the car with your license and registration miss."

Sophia complied. She felt her heart pound a lot faster than she thought it should be. She could hear her pulse in her ears. She was not as in control of this as she had thought she would be. Usually guys couldn't wait to flirt with her. But this guy wasn't responding at all.

She stepped out of the car with the documentation he had requested and handed it to him.

"Step in front of my police cruiser and wait there where I can see you."

He went back to his car and sat in the driver's seat. He pretended to be calling her information over the radio. She looked at him very nervously. He watched her in the stark light of the headlamps of the car. She was hot as hell. Maybe the best looking girl he had ever pulled over. The light from the car made her shirt translucent and he could see her figure clearly. Her tits were huge and he was imagining how they would feel in his hand. Mike Lanassa started to feel himself getting hard in his pants, and at that moment he knew that little Miss Sophia Perez was about to have a bad night.

Her ID said she was 19 years old. She lived at the same address that her car was registered to her mother under, and that meant she still lived at home. She had had a series of traffic violations in her teens, but nothing as major as a DWI.

He pulled a small black box with a white tube on it out of the glove box and went back to talk with her.

She was starting to get cold in the cool night air and her nipples were hard and pressing against the thin translucent material of her blouse.

"Tell me again," He said, "Have you been drinking tonight?"

"No sir," She said, scared as to why he was asking her again.

"Where are you coming from tonight?"

"My friend's house."

"That doesn't tell me anything. Your friend's house where? What were you doing there tonight?"

"Why?" She asked a little miffed. She didn't think he had the right to ask her these questions.

"Here's the way it works. I ask the questions and you answer them. You're in a lot of trouble tonight, and if you know what's good for you, you will start being very cooperative right now."

Sophia immediately started crying. It was all too much for her. "Why am I in trouble, she asked?"

"You don't ask questions," he said again. "Where is your friend's house that you were at, and what were you doing there."

"It's in Walden subdivision. We were just watching Netflix. That's all." She continued to cry.

"And you weren't drinking?"

"NO!" She almost wailed.

"Mrs. Perez, I suspect you have been drinking. You were driving erratically, and I smelled alcohol on you when you rolled down your window."

"I haven't been drinking!" She screamed at him. She immediately knew it to be a mistake. She saw the anger pass over his face. She could tell he was mad. "I'm sorry..." She tried to say.

Mike LaNassa pulled out a small black box from his duty belt and held it out to her. "Blow into this" He said.

"No..." she tried to explain. If he made her blow into that, she knew he would know exactly how much she had had to drink.

"Are you refusing to take this test?" He asked in a dangerous voice that she didn't like the sound of.

"No..."

Again, he cut off her response. "If you aren't refusing then take it now. If you don't, under state law you will be arrested and taken to jail right now. No more conversation. If you haven't been drinking, this will prove it."

He stared at her. She was still crying, and her tears were discoloring her pretty cream colored blouse. She could tell that he wasn't going to give in. She had to take the test and hope for the best.

She reached out for the device and started blowing into it. It gave a click, thunk sound and he took it from her. He looked at the reading, then turned it around for her to see.

"Point oh eight is legally intoxicated. You are at point one nine. That's over twice the legal limit." He let the words hang in the air. "Turn around. You're under arrest."

"No!" This time she really screamed it. Then she made the next mistake of her night, she turned and tried to bolt. She got about three steps into the run before she felt an iron hand grab her right arm and yank her to the ground. She landed face first in the grass. In the space of a heartbeat she felt the full weight of the officer settle on top of her as he straddled her and sat on her ass. She felt her body get pushed into the ground and the wet grass.

"Oh, you fucked up now you little bitch," Mike said. He liked the feel of her firm ass under his crotch. "I guess we are adding resisting arrest, and fleeing an officer of the law to your record tonight. I wonder what else we can get you to fuck up."

"No, Please!" she pleaded with him. His weight on top of her was almost too much for her to handle. He felt like a mountain on top of him.

"We are way past 'no, please'", he said. "You are going to jail tonight. The thing that is going to determine if you stay there or get to go home to your mommy is how cooperative you are with me from now on."

He grabbed her right wrist with his iron grip and twisted it behind her back. She felt the cold metal of the cuff go on her wrist, and panic set in, she started to struggle hard. He liked the feel of her moving under her. The other wrist was cuffed the same way, and she was his. She could struggle all she wanted now, but there was no getting away. She was fully restrained.

"Are you going to be cooperative?" he asked her.

She didn't answer. She was sobbing into the grass. He shifted his hips forward, hard, slamming them against the raised mound of her ass. It wasn't that hard, it wasn't something that hurt her, but it got her attention, shocked her back to reality almost like a slap to the face.

When he heard her crying die down, he asked her again: "Are you going to be cooperative?"

"Yes!" She was quick to answer this time.

"Cooperative means you do whatever I tell you to. Are you going to do whatever I tell you to?"

"Yes, sir", she said through the tears and the ground pressed to her face.

"Good girl." He said. He raised his bulk off of her and stood up. "Let's get you standing up."

In addition to the blouse she was wearing, she was also wearing a pair of very form fitting blue jeans with a belt. He grabbed the belt at the small of her back, and lifted her up effortlessly until she was back on her feel. He put his other hand to her elbow to guide her back to the patrol car.

"Now, you just do what you're told, and don't try to cause any more trouble and you just might get out of this alright. Do you understand?"

"Yes," She said.

"Yes sir," he corrected. "Yes sir", she said immediately. He smiled knowing that he had her.

When they got to his patrol car he bent her over the hood and held her in place with one hand. He kicked her feet apart until she had a wide stance. "You already lied to me once tonight about drinking and you resisted arrest. I have to check you for weapons or drugs."

"I don't have any!" She said again.

"We're past me believing anything you have to say." With that, he started patting her down.

...

About two years ago Mike had pulled a woman over for speeding. It was another dark country road on a dark night much like this one. He had been having a rough time with his then fiancé, and hadn't fucked in a long time. He had been fantasizing about a stripper he had once known when the woman had blown past him doing more than twenty over the limit. He had pulled out and pulled her over right away.

Her name was Veronica. She was 42, an executive at a local insurance company and smoking hot for her age. Mike had always liked the MILF Librarian look, and veronica had it all together. But twenty over the speed limit is a must arrest and he handcuffed her and started checking her for weapons and contraband just like he was with Sophia. Veronica Givens was wearing a business suit with a skirt and when he ran his hands up her legs... maybe he went a little too high checking her, but he had found out she wasn't wearing any panties. The side of his finger had touched her pussy lips in the search, and even without looking he could tell that she was shaved clean and soaking wet.

Now maybe if he was getting more at home at that time, or if he had taken time to really think about what he was doing, he wouldn't have let it happen. But he was hornier than he could ever remember being. He pushed her skirt up over her ass, and fucked her right there against the car. She was wet and ready for him the moment he entered her and he came in seconds. ...but so did she. She was as turned on by the whole thing as he was.

He was ready to go again in minutes and the second time he fucked her he made it rough, and he made sure it hurt, and again she came just as hard as before while he was thrusting into her. Still standing there, bent over the car, handcuffed and exposed, he watched as his cum dripped out of her pussy and onto the ground.

To this day he still thinks about it and it still turns him on.

He had let Veronica go that night after he fucked her the second time. For weeks he had been worried that she was going to file a complaint or bring charges against him. After all, he had raped her, hadn't he? But she never did. She got out of a ticket, and she got a good fucking and that was the end of it.

Except it wasn't. That night had awakened something inside of him. He found out he liked to be in control. He liked to have them handcuffed. And most importantly, he liked it when they were too scared to say anything after.

Ever since that night there had been others. Some older than him, a lot of them younger. And every time, he held his breath waiting for someone to say something, and no one ever did.

The real surprise had come when he learned other cops did it too. He thought he was the only one. But he wasn't. Their police station was small, and there was a small jail with five cells in the basement. One day he had gone down there at the start of his graveyard shift to find the Lieutenant and two uniforms forcibly stripping a drunk woman in her 30s. She was the typical over 30 bar fly. Bleached blond, carrying a few extra pounds, large freckled breasts, and way too drunk to be driving. She had puked on herself when they were booking her, and she had to be cleaned up.

Once she was stripped naked they sprayed her off with a hose, while she cussed and spit and continued to carry on as much as possible. Mike watched the show, enjoying the way her nipples got hard in the cold water and how her tits flopped around as she moved. Eventually though she was soaking wet, freezing cold and that's when the lieutenant unzipped his pants and told her to lie down on her stomach.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • DUI Arrest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds