• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Unable to Fight It

Unable to Fight It

Dear lord how much alcohol did I have? My head pounded and my body was extremely sore. I tried to move my limbs into a more comfortable position but they refused to budge. My heart started to flutter as I tried to move again. My wrists and ankles burned whenever I tried to move them.

My head started to clear as fear chilled my veins. Trying to see was futile because it was dark. I was lying face down with each limb tied off forcing me to lay spread eagle. I placed my head back down into the pillow. Pillow? I was in a bed? I froze as a door behind me opened letting in precious light.

A soft chuckle and a hand on one of my naked legs rubbing down to my inner knee. I tried to pull away and scream. Something was around my mouth preventing me from making much noise. Tears started to fill my eyes.

"Do you realize just how much you turn me on?" it was a man's voice. So soft and low with just a bit of growl thrown in. I closed my eyes against the inner fire that threatened to light.

I tried desperately to turn my head around a catch a glimpse of him, but my position completely prevented it. His hand disappeared and I could hear sounds behind me.

The strike of a match sounded before the room lit up with the wavering light of a candle. Suddenly the small blanket that had been draped over my middle was torn away. Goosebumps rose up all over my body at the chill.

Soft rustling reached my ears before his cold fingers touched my inner thighs. I bucked against the stranger's hands. Slowly as if teasingly the rough pads of his fingers moved to my sex. He outlined it for a while, teasing me.

Shame forced a blush up my cheeks as I forced my eyes closed. The fire inside of me started to light. The way I was tied to the bed unable to move unfortunately helped.

He took one hand away for a moment before returning it directly to my clit wet and cold. I hissed and tried to pull away. It only lasted for a moment as he started to rub around it with a rhythm. I tried so hard to fight it. I tried to pull away. At least I could say that I tried.

He started to gain speed as I finally rubbed back into his hand desperately trying to get to my peak. A single finger entered me pumping in and out. Then a second joined in speeding up in time with the hand paying attention to my clit. I bit into the cloth in my mouth and moaned. The coil inside of my body tightened and tightened.

I held my hips still and clenched my muscles as my orgasm ripped through my body.

The pleasure sent shockwaves over my entire body. It was one of the best orgasms I had ever experienced. His hands fell away from my body but I could hear his ragged breathing. The second his tongue came into contact with my sex I jumped in surprise.

Is this was oral was? Oh God it felt so good. His tongue and breath cooled down my still tingling sex. It felt so relaxing and exciting at the same time. What the hell was wrong with me?

He pulled away again forcing a disappointed moan from my lips. He chuckled again, "It's my turn now." He growled out. And my eyes opened wide again. Oh no... No no...

The sound of a belt buckle being undone and clothing falling to the ground. The bed groaned as I assumed he got on. He leaned over me breathing down my neck forcing me to shiver. His arms were on either side of my body, and I could feel his thighs on mine as he leaned over onto me.

He kissed my neck forcing me to shiver. I could feel his teeth grazing the soft flesh. My hips bucked into his in response.

I could feel his erection resting on my ass as I bucked. A soft chuckle rumbled through his body sending another chill down my spine. Something was really wrong with me. I was loving this too much.

Suddenly he bit my neck so hard I lost my self-control. I felt everything inside of me light up as I pushed against him. I wanted it. I wanted him. I wiggled my hips as if begging while moaning through my gag.

One arm moved from my side. I could feel him lining up with me. The head of his erection pressing against my entrance.

With one swift push I felt our hips slap together. He was buried to the hilt inside of me. His breath tore in his throat much like my own. He put his face in my neck as he slowly started grinding inside of me.

I felt like I was falling. The pleasure waved throughout my entire body. I tried to grab onto something solid but my bound wrists only let me grasp at rope.

He sat up and grabbed my hips pulling completely out before slamming back inside me again. Black lined my vision and my head felt woozy. He pulled completely out and pushed back inside again. Pleasure coiled inside of me.

"Shit." He murmured before grabbing my hips so tightly that it hurt.

He began to set an incredible pace. I was lost in it. Everything became a blur of slapping bodies and pleasure. Every time he paused he would antagonize me, slow to a pace that made me want to beg for a good hard fuck. Finally his pace seemed to reach an incredible speed. Profanity laced his breathing as his grip had gotten even tighter.

My orgasm hit me so suddenly I screamed myself hoarse. As I lay breathing and trying to find myself I felt it. He slowed his pace to a near stop and pushed himself as deep as he could get holding my hips still.

The first spirt of his seed felt like fire inside of my body. The second, third, fourth... Everything fell together as another orgasm ripped through my weary body. I closed my eyes and tried to hide my face.

He reached across and turned on a table lamp before untying one of my wrists allowing me to look back at him. He sat there with his softening erection still placed firmly into me.

I pulled the gag off my mouth as I looked back at him.

Apollo sat there with a devilish grin on his face. Black hair and tan skin glistening with sweat.

"So, when I told you my secret..." My voice was barely above a whisper.

"I wanted to make your fetish come true." He chuckled leaning forward to kiss me on the lips.

I wiggled my hips a little feeling a bit of his seed escaping.

"And you seem to have an obsession with filling me to the brim with your essence."

I growled out softly. I could feel him start to harden, "What would happen if I got pregnant?" I asked innocently feeling his erection start to swell inside of me, "What would Malia say? Would we tell her that my rounding belly was because of you? Filling me, breeding me, forcing me to carry your child?"

Apollo's breath started to become ragged again. He grabbed onto my hips again his eyes darkening as he watched me.

"Would you continuously fuck and use me until you were sure I was pregna..."

My breath was knocked out of me as he had begun to fuck me at a hard and fast pace.

The pace was a desperate frenzy to reach his climax. My inside lit up and coiled around again. It was almost painful with how sensitive I was. Our hips hit together so hard I wondered if I would even be able to walk after.

He held me tightly under him as he spilled inside of me again. One, two, three ropes painted my insides pushing me to my own orgasm. He had finally pulled out with a pop and untied my wrists and ankles lying besides me as I slowly moved my jelly like limbs.

We laid together just looking at each other with his juices leaking from between my legs onto his bed.

"What if I do end up pregnant?" I asked seriously and Apollo looked at me with a wicked grin.

He reached between my legs and massaged my now sticky sex. I opened my legs just a little to give him more access while closing my eyes. Maybe that was the whole plan all along.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Unable to Fight It

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 475 milliseconds