• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Cuckold Life Ch. 02

The Cuckold Life Ch. 02

It had been almost 8 months since Amol and Priyanka had started their bizarre cuckold relationship with Zoheb. Zoheb and Priyanka had met each other during this time on and off. Sometimes they met along with Amol and sometimes without him. Initially Priyanka had been hesitant in presence of her husband, but as the time went on, she had become much more comfortable with her husband's presence and in fact she had become even more open with her lovemaking with Zoheb when Amol was present.

To Amol's surprise and joy, their sex life also had improved dramatically after Priyanka had started her affair with Zoheb. She was now much more responsive and aggressive in sex. She often initiated it and took lead in sex.

Priyanka had also changed her dressing habits dramatically since she had started affair with Zoheb. Before that she had been hesitant to wear sleeveless dresses. Now every time she met Zoheb, she would make sure that she wore sleeveless because Zoheb loved her in it. Also, she started wearing mostly western dresses normally even when she wasn't going to see Zoheb. Earlier she didn't like it much, but now she was wearing tops and tight hugging jeans that showed her curves and voluptuous breasts. She had also joined a health center and in 8 months, her voluptuous figure had got in wonderful shape. Her breasts and thighs were big as ever, but her waistline had become thinner.

It was Friday evening and Amol was watching TV when Priyanka rang the door bell. Amol got up and opened the door. Amol was surprised to see that Zoheb was accompanying his wife.

"Hello Darling, I am sorry I couldn't inform you. Zoheb had called me in the afternoon and wanted to see if we could meet today. I invited him to stay for the week end with us here." Amol wasn't surprised and shocked. He had never expected to see Zoheb come to their home. But here he was now.

"It's all right. Come in please." He smiled at his wife and then allowed both of them to come inside. Zoheb walked in and Priyanka asked him to make himself comfortable.

"Why don't you guys talk something? I will get ready and then we will go out for dinner." Amol looked at his wife.

"Are we going out for dinner? What about the food you made in the morning?" Priyanka raised her arms in the air as she tied her hair up with a chop.

"Oh, it's in the fridge. We can reheat it later." Priyanka went in the bedroom and then in the bathroom to shower.

"So Amol how was your day?" Zoheb asked as he switched the TV off.

"It was good. What about you?" Amol replied back.

"Oh it was terrific. I just closed a huge deal today. It will be a huge boost to my business. That's why I called up Priyanka and asked her if we could meet to celebrate." Zoheb seemed very pleased with himself.

"That's good. I never really asked you but what kind of business you have?" Amol had often wondered about this.

"Well, I have a group of companies actually. One is in construction. There is one in IT and few others involved in other businesses like catering. Obviously construction is a big cash cow nowadays. But the IT business is also growing rapidly. It has reached turnover of almost 500 Crore recently. That is where we have scored a big deal today. We have got a huge services contract to manage IT services for a huge bank. They are outsourcing their entire IT including hardware, software, and incident management to us." Amol had always known that Zoheb was a big shot, but had never thought that he would be so rich.

"That's pretty impressive. It must be quite a big deal." Zoheb smiled broadly. Amol was wondering how he could have managed all this business so early in life when he was just 31. But then Zoheb was a Bohri Muslim. He must be born rich with silver spoon in his mouth.

"Of course it is huge. I hope you're not awkward when Priyanka invited me to your home. " Amol didn't know what to say.

"No it's all right. Make yourself comfortable." Amol could see his wife coming out of the bathroom now. She had just a towel wrapped around her body. But to his utter surprise, she came directly in the hall.

Priyanka came in the hall and walked directly towards the sofa where Zoheb and Amol were sitting. She was carrying a black bra in her hand as she walked. She looked lustily at Zoheb for one moment. She opened her towel without a word as she showed her shapely body to them and then allowed the towel to fall on the floor. Amol watched his wife's full naked breasts and a desire awakened in him. But Priyanka's eyes were fixed on Zoheb rather than him as she walked towards him.

Zoheb's eyes were fixed on Priyanka lovely tits bobbing up and down as she walked towards him. She walked right to the sofa and then sat down in Zoheb's lap. Amol had never seen his wife behave so lustily before in his life. She raised herself a bit so that her breasts were level with Zoheb's face and then started rubbing them against his face.

"Oh Zoheb, it's been almost a month since we met. My tits have been longing so much to be sucked by you. Please suck them darling." Zoheb didn't really need an invitation and had already buried his face between Priyanka large tits.

"Priyanka, you are so busty. I love your tits baby. I could go on sucking them all night if you want it." Priyanka smiled and replied.

"If you just sucked my tits all night, I would be very disappointed with you. I need much more than that from you darling. My husband hasn't really satisfied me for almost ages now. You are the only one who can satisfy me honey." Priyanka laughed as she looked at her husband. She trembled as she felt Zoheb's rough beard rubbing on her fleshy tits as she sucked on them.

Amol watched with fascination as Zoheb continued kissing and licking his wife's lovely tits as she sat on his lap. Zoheb moved Priyanka's hair from her shoulders and spread it on her back and then started sucking on her left tit. Priyanka moved both her hands around Zoheb's neck and then pulled it harder between her tits. Zoheb's hands were wrapped around Priyanka's chest as he feasted on Priyanka's tits.

Suddenly Zoheb stopped and Priyanka looked at him. She almost seemed disappointed. She tried to rub her breast against Zoheb's face once again.

"What happened darling? Why did you stop?" Priyanka moved a strand of hair that had come on her face. Zoheb kissed her breast for a moment before kissing her lips before replying.

"I want to make your tits even tastier than they already are baby. Do you have some honey?" Priyanka smiled as she imagined Zoheb sucking on her honeyed tits. She turned towards her husband.

"Darling, get us some honey, will you? You always wanted to get involved in this didn't you? Now is your chance." She smirked at her husband. Amol smiled at his wife and then started to go outside the bedroom.

"Hey Amol, also get some ice and cream." Zoheb cut in just as Amol was about to leave the room. Amol turned and then replied.

"All right, I will." Amol went out as Zoheb kissed Priyanka's tits lovingly. Priyanka caressed his hair as he sucked and licked on her tits.

"Zoheb, what did you like in me when you saw me for the first time?" Zoheb smiled and kissed her again.

"I loved your tits, lips and hair. Your tits are so big and gorgeous." Priyanka blushed and slapped him playfully on his chest.

"You men are so bad. All you check out are a woman's tits." Zoheb kissed her neck and replied.

"Well a well endowed woman like you shouldn't have problem with that. You have the loveliest pair of tits in the world and I can't help but admire it." Priyanka laughed.

"Oh I don't have any problem in you admiring them. But right the first time when I opened my web cam for you, you kept staring at my tits and I felt so odd at that." Zoheb rubbed her back with his hands lovingly.

"Yes, but you loved it, didn't you?" Priyanka smiled and kissed him.

"Yes darling, I loved you staring at my tits." It was at this point that Amol walked in with a tray containing honey, cream and an ice trey.

"Zoheb, this is so unfair. I am so completely naked and ready for you and you are fully dressed." Priyanka slowly unbuttoned Zoheb's shirt till it was open and then removed it and threw it on the chair.

"Oh Zoheb, I have missed you so much." Priyanka kissed Zoheb broad and hairy chest as her hands caressed it all over. Amol sat on the sofa once again as he watched his lusty wife shower kisses on Zoheb's chest. He was feeling very jealous now as he looked on Zoheb's muscular and hairy chest. Priyanka had often complained to him that he didn't have any hair on his chest. She was certainly hooked on to Zoheb for that.

Zoheb played with Priyanka's tits as she showered loving kisses on his chest. Meanwhile Priyanka moved her hands to Zoheb's waist and unzipped his pant and removed the button.

She eagerly put her hand inside the pant and shivered as she felt Zoheb's huge member in her hand. They kissed passionately as Priyanka continued to fondle Zoheb's big cock with her soft hands. After a few minutes, Priyanka spoke to Zoheb.

"Let's get this out darling. I can't wait any longer." She slowly started to remove Zoheb's pant as he allowed her to do so. She removed it completely and threw it on the floor and now both Zoheb and Priyanka were completely naked in each other's arms.

Zoheb slowly pushed her till Priyanka lay prostate with her head resting on the arm of the sofa and Zoheb lay on top of her.

"Now Amol, can you come here and pour some honey on your wife's lovely tits? Let me lick it off her tits." Amol smiled as he came towards the sofa and the poured little drops of honey on his wife's tits. He kept dropping honey till her breasts had a line of honey starting her breasts till her belly button.

Priyanka looked lustily at her husband as he did that and then asked him to stop it.

"That's enough darling. I suppose you have got real hot by now." She smiled at her husband and he smiled back.

Zoheb slowly started to lick honey off Priyanka's tits. Priyanka moaned with pleasure as she felt Zoheb's warm tongue on her naked skin. Priyanka closed her eyes and bit her lips as she felt Zoheb's warm and wet mouth envelope around her tit.

"Oh Zoheb, I haven't had any decent sex since we met last time. I can't wait any longer. Please fuck me now baby. Let me feel your boner inside my cunt." She looked at her husband as she said this.

Priyanka slowly spread her thighs while Zoheb adjusted himself so that his cock was pointed at Priyanka's wet cunt. Her body twitched with excitement as she felt Zoheb's huge cock thrusting against her wet cunt. Priyanka slowly moved her hand to touch Zoheb's cock between their bodies and then rubbed it on her cunt.

"Ah, Ah put it in slowly darling. I am not used to big size like yours." Priyanka grimaced as she felt a stab of pain in her cunt as Zoheb entered her. Priyanka bit her lips and then looked at her husband.

"Darling, it looks to me as thought you are enjoying this more than me." Amol looked embarrassed at his wife, but then smiled an indulgent smile.

Zoheb started to fuck Priyanka slowly as she hugged him tightly. Her cunt was dripping wet now and even Amol could hear squishing noises as Zoheb fucked his wife. He was stroking Priyanka's tits as his cock went in and out of Priyanka's cunt.

Priyanka was moaning loudly as waves of pleasure assaulted her cunt and passed in her body.

"Oh Zoheb, when you fuck me like this, I go straight to heaven. Umm, it feels so good." Zoheb kissed her passionately as he fucked her. Priyanka was rubbing Zoheb's back with her hands as he fucked her hard. She could feel Zoheb's circumcised cock almost hitting the base of her cunt. His cock was giving her intense pleasure because it didn't have any skin on its head. It was something she had never experienced with her husband.

"Ah, Oh I love you Zoheb." Priyanka moaned loudly.

Amol wondered if his wife really meant it. She couldn't really fall in love with a man in 2 sex sessions. He also worried that her loud cries may be heard by neighbors. He watched fascinated as Zoheb and Priyanka's bodies moved in unison. He could clearly see Zoheb's huge cock going in and out of his wife's pussy. His own cock had risen to it best although he knew it was only 4 inches compared to Zoheb's 9 inch monster that was giving pleasure to his wife. He wanted to touch and stroke it, but feared of Priyanka's comment.

Priyanka's eyes were closed and her body was twitching and shaking uncontrollably as Zoheb pounded her pussy hard.

"Oh Zoheb, I am coming honey." She hugged Zoheb hard as her body shook with pleasure and her moist cunt flooded her thighs with juices. Amol smelled his wife's pussy juices strongly than ever.

Zoheb continued to pound Priyanka's cunt for couple of more minutes and then he also flooded Priyanka's cunt with his load. He lay breathlessly on top of Priyanka as he kissed her breast lovingly. Priyanka also kissed his lips and his body as she basked in the orgasm.

"Don't remove it darling. Keep it in me. I like your cock's feel in my cunt." Zoheb hugged her hard and pushed his cock further in her cunt. It was flaccid, but still it was around 6 inch and still went right to the base of Priyanka's cunt.

Priyanka looked at her husband and his face was flushed. Amol had never thought his wife would be so active sexually. She had never asked him to keep his cock in her cunt before. In fact now he understood that it was little taunt for him. His cock was so small that the moment he ejaculated, it would simply come out of her cunt. That was the only reason she was asking Zoheb to keep his cock in her cunt. To show him that even when Zoheb's cock was flaccid, still it could stay docked in her cunt. Zoheb and Priyanka lay in each other's arms for some time stroking and kissing each other.

He got up and went the toilet and quickly relieved himself. When he got back, his wife and Zoheb were still enjoying the warmth of each other's bodies.

Zoheb and Priyanka spent the entire week end fucking like rabbits. Amol wondered if they would ever stop fucking. Finally Sunday evening came and Zoheb decided to leave so he could go to his office the next day. Priyanka almost seemed sorry that Zoheb was leaving and she won't see him for some time again. She kissed Zoheb a long good bye as he left.

Both Priyanka and Amol got in the bedroom. Priyanka sat on the bed while Amol sat beside her.

"So Darling, did you enjoy what you saw?" Priyanka asked her husband. Amol seemed a bit nervous.

"Priyanka, I don't really know darling. It seemed to me that you were very interested in Zoheb than just having sex with him." Priyanka looked at her husband.

"What do you mean by that?" She almost felt angry.

"I mean its ok for you to have sex with him every now and then, but I think spending an entire week end with him is a bit too much for me." Priyanka slowly pushed her husband on the bed.

"Oh, you are just feeling jealous honey, aren't you?" She pushed him till he was lying on the bed and then she slowly got on top of him. Amol touched his wife's bare arms and caressed them.

"Well you keep calling him darling, honey and you keep telling him you love him. And also you keep taunting me for my small size. What do you expect?" Priyanka laughed loudly.

"Amol, come on, what do you expect me to say when I am having sex with him? I will have to call him something. If I have sex with a man, there is going to some emotion in it. I am not a machine that will have sex with Zoheb and not feel a thing about it. I call him Darling and honey because it helps us in sex. And I taunt you for the same reason. It boosts his ego. It doesn't mean a thing after the sex. I am still married to you and I still love you. I don't see any reason for you to feel jealous. Besides, this is only start. Maybe in future I may do 100 more things that will make you even more jealous. So don't feel jealous honey. Just enjoy what you wanted to enjoy. " Amol wondered why he ever started this thing. But even as he thought he knew that he still felt excited about seeing his wife with Zoheb. And he knew that Priyanka was right. He shrugged.

"You are just confused. I know what you need right now." Priyanka leaned over and kissed Amol. She quickly removed her breasts from her satin gown she was wearing and slowly bent forward.

"You are to feel very relaxed after you are done." She winked at Amol and slowly leaned forward till her breasts were hanging just above her husband's face. She slowly rubbed her fleshy mounds on Amol's face.

Amol stiffened a bit but quickly took his wife's large tit in his mouth and started to suck on it. In their married life, his wife's lovely breasts had become his weakness. Priyanka had made him agree to many things in the past when her breasts were in Amol's mouth. Priyanka moaned as Amol's tongue darted on her stiff nipples.

"You know, when you had come to see me for the first time, you were constantly looking at my tits. I felt so awkward. But that's why you married me, isn't it baby? You married me for my lovely big tits, didn't you?" Amol nodded but kept sucking her breasts.

But even as Amol sucked his wife's tits, he noticed the small multitude of bite marks all over her tits caused by Zoheb. It made him even hotter and his small cock started to rise. Priyanka also felt it.

"Uh Uh, Amol, don't even think about it baby. I am very sore after hard fucking with Zoheb. My cunt is still all open and loose and my thighs are still stiff. I can't have sex with you now. But I want you to lick my tits. Look at al the red marks Zoheb has given my tits. Lick all those marks with your tongue honey. Um that's so nice. You mouth feel so warm." Amol kept sucking his wife's tits for some time before Priyanka pulled them out.

"Now that's enough for tonight honey." She stuffed her tits back in her night gown even as Amol started to protest. But Priyanka kissed his lips even before he could say anything. Priyanka got up from the bed. Amol lay in the bed feeling terribly unsatisfied with his cock still erect.

"You should get used to this feeling baby. I really can't have sex with you after Zoheb has fucked me." Priyanka smiled at her husband as she went out of the bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Cuckold Life Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds