• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Playing with the Secretary

Playing with the Secretary

A fantasy of non-consent sex.

I am a consultant, self employed, and as such, I spend a lot of time on the road going from city to city, job to job. In the earlier years of my business, I relied on voice mail and pagers, as I had no office. But then, thankfully, the time came when I needed a person to answer my phone calls and relay messages to me, and I needed an office to work out of. So, of course, I searched and found me an office. Then I ran a couple of ads in the newspaper until I found a lady that I thought had enough sense to run the place when I wasn't there and was reliable enough to come to work everyday whether I was in town or not. So now things are going pretty good for me.

I got a cell phone that would take text messages and Jeannie (my new secretary) could send me messages via the computer. It didn't take long for Jeannie and I to become good friends, even though we are employer and employee. We just enjoyed each other's company. I don't remember exactly when it started, but after a while we were calling each other "honey" and "darling" and so forth. Then she started –I swear it was her—flirting with me in the text messages she would send me. I finally was in the office for a couple of days and I told her that we (I had started too) really needed to watch our flirting before our spouses caught us. They just might not understand that it is all innocent. So we slowed down for a while and then it gradually started again, but she was more brazen about it this time. I would get messages at night when I knew she was at home on her computer. Messages that that would say things like "Hold it tonight while you sleep". Or "Who are you eating tonight" . After a couple of months of that, I had formulated a plan in my mind that I just had to use. So I called her and asked her if she could work late on Friday night as I was coming in and had a lot of work to do.

She said that her family had plans to visit her in-laws but they could go without her. She would do that just for me. (Flirting again) When I got back to the office that Friday evening, Jeannie had some cold soft drinks and some beer in the fridge. And she had dressed for my return too!! So she is a tease too!!!

We worked pretty hard for a couple of hours and I was already tired from the trip, so I suggested that we just have a beer and call it a night. And since our families were out of town (mine had gone to visit her mother) we could come back and hit it again tomorrow.

This was perfect for my plan, both of our families were gone! Jeannie got up and got us a beer each and we sat and sipped it and just chatted idly for about an hour. Then we got up to leave and I reached as if to help her with her jacket but instead just got both of her great tits in my hands.

She was stunned –of course—and just froze there looking at me. She had not spoken a word, so I released one tit and started unbuttoning her blouse.

Finally (I guess she was over being stunned), she yelled at me "Jim, what in the hell do you think you are doing?"

"We can't do this, we are both happily married, Jim, stop it!" I looked straight into her eyes and said, "Too late honey you have teased me for too long now and tonight you are going to pay"!!!

Jeannie still hadn't moved and I still held one tit and was massaging it slowly, through her bra. Then she said "Jim...NO, we are not going to do this!!" And I said "Jeannie, I have wanted to do this, to get into your pants ever since I hired you, and tonight I am going to fuck you all night long, so get used to it!" Jeannie whimpered a little and tears came into her eyes. She said to me, "Jim, I have said NO, but if you go on with this – you are too big for me to stop-and too big for me to fight off- but I will report you as soon as I am out of here." Well, my poor old neglected cock was already rock hard and right then I didn't care if she reported me, I had to make love to this beautiful woman. So I took off her blouse and bra: and man what beautiful breasts she has!!! Nice and firm and round and big hard nipples standing out—I just had to suck on one. I bent down and took one of the nipples in my mouth and scraped it a few times with my teeth, and started pulling her skirt up. Jeannie has some fine legs, strong and shapely, and nice warm thighs. I straightened back up and kissed her lips. At first she wouldn't open her mouth but as I squeezed her tit with the one hand and her ass with the other, she just opened it far enough to let my tongue slide in. I thought to myself "I've got her now, she's getting hot."

Then she slowly sank to the floor on her knees and then laid back on her back . "Oh yea, She weakening now" I think. I got down beside her and again took one of her breasts in my hand and the other hand I cupped over her pussy. I leaned over and kissed her again and this time she immediately slid her tongue into my mouth. So I finished pulling her skirt up around her waist and then slid my hand back over her hot pussy. And this time she was giving me tongue and sucking mine into her mouth. I broke the kiss and looked down at the beautiful body that soon was going to be mine—it was truly beautiful!!

Jeannie looked up at me once more and said "Jim, please, if you stop now, I promise you that I will never mention it to anyone and I will still work for you. I promise you, Jim."

But all I could think of to say is "Jeannie your body is so beautiful and so sexy. I can't stop now, I have to make love to you honey, I want you far too much to stop now!!"

With that I reached down and started pushing her panties down. She had a very well trimmed bush that showed me that she likes to wear bikinis. I bent down and licked across her mound. She trembled a little, I think. So I moved around and forced her legs apart and just looked at the beautiful pleasure mound before me. This is the kind of thing that drives men to do things just like this!! I took my pants loose and pulled them off. When I pulled my briefs down and my hard cock flopped out, I swear I think I heard her gasp! My cock is not real large, not small, just about 7 inches long and maybe 2 inches across. I bent down and licked right up her crack to the clit. And I know I heard her moan this time. I leaned forward and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her pussy lips . She was now hot and wet. She moaned again. "Please Jim, Don't do this. Don't hurt me, please. This is not right Jim, Please don't" . But I couldn't help myself. I wanted this beautiful woman so much!!!

I just had to have her. I had to!! I eased my body forward and slowly eased into her hot pussy. She just laid there and made painful faces at me as I eased deeper into her with my cock. Soon I was all the way in – in that wonderful hot pit of lust that drives men wild! I tried to kiss her again but got no response this time. I started gyrating my ass around just to give her a good feel of the hard cock that was buried in her now . Suddenly her eyes flew open and she reached down and grabbed both cheeks of my ass and said "Do it Jimmy, hard and deep. Shit, this is good. Make me cum Jimmy, quick" And she was pumping her ass up and down as hard and fast as she could. Then the screams— "AAArrrgggggggg Jeeezz Jimmy I'm cumming...hard, please honey, hard and deep. Make me cum baby. I need it so bad!"

I stopped with my dick buried as deep in her as I could get it and she jerked and moaned for a bit and then she lay still, breathing hard. Then she opened her eyes, looked up at me, grabbed a handful of my hair and jerked my head down to hers and kissed me—trying to suck my tongue out of my head!! I had been without for a while now and I needed that good hard fuck to get me off, so I slowly started moving inside her again and this time she met every thrust. She put her legs up around my ass and her arms around my shoulders and her moans were getting very loud. Of course that turned me on even more.

It was getting really good to me and I was trying to think of a good way to slow down so I could last longer when suddenly she squeezed me hard and screamed in my ear---"Now Jim!!! Again!! SHIT JIMMY!! Hard!!! OH SHIT I'M CUMMING AGAIN!! GOD JIMMY DO IT!!!"

That's all it took, I started slamming into her and that took me right over the edge and I tried to pump her full of cum. It felt like I was shooting a quart into her—it felt soooo good!!! And she was bucking and screaming and scratching my back and kissing me---till it was over. Then we just laid there, almost exhausted, in each other's arms.

I was still on top of her, too spent to get off. But then I felt my cock going soft and I rolled off her on to my back. I rolled back up on my side facing her and reached over her beautiful body and to her shoulder and pulled her up on her side facing me. I slowly kissed her and our tongues played for a minute and I knew we were both satisfied.

We laid there for a few minutes trying to catch our breath and not talking, just holding each other. She started to move and I thought she was going to get up, but instead she turned around till her head was at my cock and her pussy was right beside my head. She looked back at me and said, "Jimmy-you started this shit, now I want it ALL." She laid half onto me and with one hand she took my balls and started softly rolling them around in her hand. With the other hand she took my soft dick and straightened it up enough for her to catch the head in her mouth and then she sucked the whole soft thing into her mouth. WOW!!! , I had never been sucked on while I was soft. It felt really great!! I knew I had to return this great feeling for her, so I reached over and took that gorgeous ass in my hand and pulled it to me. When my mouth landed on her pussy and my tongue slipped into her, she moaned a loud moan without ever breaking her stride, letting me know that she was enjoying every bit of this.

Juices were just running out her pussy and I was happily licking up every bit of it. I stuck my middle finger into her wetness and got it good and wet and then started rubbing it around on her ass hole. She moaned a lot and then just got up and straddled my face without ever taking her mouth off my cock. I kept dipping my finger in her pussy and then back to her ass, till it was wet enough for me to push my finger into it. I pushed that finger into her ass and started working it in and out, while I was eating her, as furiously as I could. It only took like seconds and she was humping my face so hard I thought she would break my face! Her head came up off my cock and she was screaming that she was cumming again.

Damn I loved this! She was having more orgasms than any woman I had ever been with. That was a huge turn on for me. But I tried to hold her ass to my face and locked in on that clit and sucked it hard into my mouth and bit down on it—not hard, but enough to be felt. It drove her wild. She wouldn't stop cumming!!! By then of course my old soft cock wasn't soft any more but rock hard and standing tall. Jeannie was beating it fast and furious with her hand while she was moaning and groaning and screaming. I moved my face up a little and caught my index finger and wet it and put it in her ass too! Man, I didn't know a woman could move like that!!! It was difficult to keep my fingers in her ass but damn near impossible to catch her clit with my mouth now. She was humping like she was wild or something!!! (Of course I loved that!!!)

When that orgasm was finally over, she raised up on her knees and looked back at me and said, "Do me again jimmy, do me fast and hard!! I want to cum again so slam that big cock into my pussy as hard as you can.!!!"

I had never had a woman before that was hot enough to get me hard again so soon or make me want to fuck again so soon after my first orgasm. She didn't have to say it twice—I was there and slammed it home—all the way in first try

She was meeting every thrust and moaning and groaning and grunting like a wild animal. I had never had a woman so hot and so into sex as Jeannie was. And I loved it of course!! I was driving my cock into her as hard and deep as I could for a couple of minutes and then I pulled out and immediately put the head against her asshole.

She just yelled "Yes! Yes! DO IT!!" And I pushed in as fast as I could, but it was not as wet as her pussy. But just a few strokes and I was all the way in and she was just hollering "I love you Jimmy!! Oh Jimmy, You're the best fucker in the world"

"Oh Jimmy don't ever stop, it feels so fucking good."

Of course that just made me want to keep going even more. But then that tightness and heat started getting to my cock and too soon I was at the edge again. And Jeannie was there too. I was elated—we were going to cum together!! She was on a push back to me and I shoved my cock forward and I know it was as deep as it ever would get. We were pumping against each other so very hard!!

She started saying "Never before Jimmy, never before."

"Never before have I ever been fucked like this. Never in my ass and never have I cum this much."

And then it hit us both and we were both sounding like wild animals with the moaning and groaning and screaming and so on!! Without a doubt, it was the best orgasm that I had ever had in my life!! Jeannie was saying "Oh Jimmy you're in my ass and it feels so good, don't stop! I want to keep cumming like this"

"I promise you Jimmy, just keep me cumming like this and you can fuck me anytime you want to, I PROMISE YOU BABY!!"

But of course it had to end. We were both exhausted and just laid down on the floor. We probably needed to catch a regular breath more than anything else right then. And trying to understand all that had just happened in the last couple of hours. Would our lives ever be the same again?

I SURE HOPE NOT!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Playing with the Secretary

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 604 milliseconds