• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Lisa's Pleasure Spree Through Town

Lisa's Pleasure Spree Through Town

Hi guys! My name's Lisa, and oh my God, you wouldn't believe what I did today!

I had had a bad break-up a few weeks ago, and was feeling a bit lonely and down. Oh, I had my friends, and my work, and ballroom dancing, and more hobbies. My life was full, but sigh, sometimes I just missed having that companionship, and that spark. Honestly, I was the one that got dumped, but you know what? His loss; I'm sexy, and I don't need anyone to feel that way, or to make myself feel good.

No more pouting, no more moping about. I wanted to go out into the world today, and make myself feel good, and have some fun, and be perhaps a bit daring. So, I woke up this morning, had a light breakfast, and went back to my bedroom to get dressed. I pulled on my silk, lacy pink panties, and a matching pink bra that gave my boobs a bit of a lift. I had C cups, and I was proud of them! Men seemed to like them also.

Looking in the mirror, I liked what I saw. I worked out, and took care of myself. Sometimes I had doubts, especially after --- left me, but whatever, I was beautiful! Next I pulled one of my favorite oxford shirts, classic white on, loving how the cotton felt brushing over my shoulders. I started to button it up, at first doing it up until just the collar was undone. But not quite what I was going for today. I wanted sexy, not prim. I undid two buttons, exposing some cleavage. Better; I loved showing off a bit, and I loved having my curves strain against the shirt just ever so slightly, as if nothing could contain me, my womanhood.

Next, I pulled on my favorite pair of jeans, medium blue wash, midrise. They fit me perfectly, so no need for a belt. Mmm, I loved how well they fit me, the feel of the slightly rough denim against my legs, how snug they fit my waist, right up against the so sensitive area between my legs. I looked at myself in the mirror, applied some light make up. A bit of eye shadow, some lipstick, and mascara. I smiled, and looking back at me, my reflection - green eyes, curly red hair, a smattering of freckles under my eyes. If you guessed that I had some Irish in my background, you'd be right. Ah, I was ready to head out.

I grabbed my purse, dropped something fun in there for later on, and headed out to a local bakery café that I liked. It had wonderful bathrooms, and two of them, so I wouldn't be horribly selfish when I hogged one for a bit longer than usual. I was tingling all over!

I got in my car, and headed into town. A short time later, I walked into the café, and approached the counter. The guy behind the counter was about my age.

"Good morning! Can I help you?" he chirped.

"Good morning!" I replied, leaning on the counter slightly, pushing my chest forward.

"Just a small coffee, and a croissant. Thanks," I said smiling.

"...Sure. That'll be $4.75" Ah, I heard a brief hesitation in his speech, and I noticed he took a brief, discreet look at my cleavage. That's ok. He was quick about it, and the attention was nice.

"Have a good day!" I said, as I paid, heading back to a table, putting a bit of a sway into my walk. I didn't look back, but I assumed he might have taken a quick glance at my ass. It looked pretty good in these jeans, too.

A few tables had customers, chatting, and enjoying some pastry and coffee. I sat down, and started so shake a bit as I drank my coffee and ate my croissant. It was a good shake, full of excitement, because it had been a while since I had felt good, and I planned on making myself feel supergood. But in a moment. The croissant was delicious, and I was enjoying my coffee.

Ah, the cashier looked at me again. I noticed while I was returning my plate and cup to the self-bussing station.

"Hey...is there a bathroom?" I knew perfectly well there was a bathroom, but why not lighten up the guy's day a bit. I asked it leaning forward on the counter a bit. Oh, I was being a tease!

"S...sure, right back there?" he pointed.

"Thanks!" I said, and headed towards the restrooms, marked WC. How trendy.

Bakeries always have the best bathrooms. Painted a relaxing pastel purple and pink. A lovely bowl sink, and a cute little table with extra toilet paper and napkins, a bit of potpourri set on top of it, and a lit candle. Perfect!

I closed and locked the door behind me. And stood there for a second. Ah, alone, some privacy. But people so close, so not really alone. Something about that thrilled me. I wanted to maybe be a bit naughty, but not really be seen...not yet.

And well, it had been a while. I hadn't really felt any pleasure since -- left. I craved something, but just would never be in the mood to commit to masturbation. But today, and when the idea hatched in my mind last night to have a day for me...the mood had changed. I wanted this, and I could feel myself practically throbbing down there. Cliché, but true.

And oh, my nipples were hard just thinking about it. I looked in the mirror and noticed them making small bumps against my shirt. I gave them a quick rub with my thumb...ooooh that felt good. But even more intense, I felt myself get a little bit wet. I needed to touch myself down there...soon.

I ran my hand between my legs, with some pressure, and...ahhhah ah ooh. Even through my jeans, my tight jeans I could feel it. A little wave of pleasure starting at my clit, and undulating up through my stomach, down my legs.

Enough! I unbuttoned my jeans, unzipped them, and slid them down my legs. Next, my panties came off. I left them on a pile in the middle of the floor. It was still early, and the bathroom was more or less spotless so no issues there. I went to the toilet, lifted the lid, and sat down.

I brushed a curl of hair from my face, and looked down, taking in my boobs, my legs, my neatly trimmed pubic hair. Slightly darker than my other hair. I slid my hands down my chest over my hard nipples, over my stomach, I stopped my left hand at my stomach, but my right hand kept going, over my pubic hair, until I was fingering my clit...oh, ooooh god that felt good.

And I thought of many things. Of lovers past, and future. Of all the beautiful things in the world. Of how I was beautiful. I focused on the pleasure first and foremost, and how the pleasure was me, and I was the pleasure. Oh god I needed this. I continued rubbing, while I massaged my tit with my other hand. Oh...

Oh...oh god. I was breathing heavy. It felt soooo, sooo, soo good. Every brush against my clit was a shock of pleasure. I eagerly started to finger myself. I needed to be filled up. Ohhhh god that was even better. Pleasure started so subsume me. It wasn't just my clit and my pussy. Oh god. Still I rubbed, still I fingered myself, pumping in and out. It had been so long.

I didn't WANT to get caught, and I was pretty quiet, just breathing heavily, trying to contain myself.

But as if guided by outside forces, forces of pure ecstasy, I felt a powerful orgasm coming on, building, building, and then I went over the edge and lost control.

"OOOOOOOOH FUCK...fuck...oh god." I rose slightly from the toilet seat, my body electrified by one of the best orgasms I've ever had, then I plopped back down, almost falling off I was so lost in coming down from the powerful numb pleasure that had ran down my legs and settled in my belly.

Ok. Well, that happened, and it was amazing. I got up, retrieved the object from my purse, and placed it carefully in the crotch of my panties before sliding them back on and pulled my jeans back on, zipped them up and buttoned them. All tucked back in. I checked the mirror and made sure everything was in place.

With a deep breath I left the bathroom. There was a woman sitting in the shop now, sipping a latte who gave me a dirty look. Whatever.

I slid my finger along the counter and whispered, "that was intense," to the barista before exiting the shop, leaving his mouth hanging open.

Oh god, that was amazing! I wanted another orgasm, and it was going to happen. That thing I slid in my panties? It was a small remote controlled vibrator. With an app on my phone, I could set it to start going off in any number of possible patterns. In this case, when I felt like it, I'd activate it to go off at random intervals, getting longer with each pulse..

I couldn't believe I was going to get more daring, but I wasn't going to limit myself to the bathroom this time! I knew a great bookstore a bit of a ways away that was rather large. A warren of bookshelves snaking through the shop. I would glance at some literature while my little device did some work. And well, hope I could conceal it and not make too much of a scene!

Back in my car for the forty five minute drive, and ah, I was shaking with excitement again! That had felt, so, so good back there and there was something unspeakably exciting of not knowing what exactly would happen in public other than someone might see me get wracked with the most amazing pleasure. I seemed wrong, naught, but who cares? Most likely I'd never see anyone in that store again, and I didn't go there that often.

And then I arrived, and I parked the car. I took out my phone, and did a test buzz to make sure I'd feel it...

...ooooooh, I felt it! It was nice. A little buzz, not that audible, but it sent shivers of pleasure where it had vibrated against my tender parts. My clit, and pussy, eager for more stimulation.

I got out of my car, walked into the bookstore with mostly confidence, and some nerves. I made my way towards the back, figured I'd see what was going on in literature, and as I strode through authors: P, I took out my phone, opened up the app, and with a deep breath activated it.

...nothing yet. I placed my phone back in my purse, and continued to pursue the wall of books, enjoying the smell of the paper, and again loving how sexy I felt. I really took everything in. I pulled down a new book to give a quick leaf through...

...and then, oh! A tremor down there. It had buzzed. Hhhmmm, it felt super-good, but I was able to just smile and enjoy it without giving any outward signs. An older woman walked past me, and noticed nothing. If she only knew!

Another quick vibration made me take in a quick breath of air, and then it stopped. I walked toward science and nature to look over what was there, and the little vibrator went dormant for a bit as I looked over evolution and the planets. I wondered if it was still working, and the suspense was making me even more horny. A guy walked by me, and he definitely noticed my hard nipples poking through my shirt, but he couldn't know that I was a tad bit wet. Just a little.

I headed downstairs to look at the architecture books and then...oh, oooh, there it was, hehe. Bzzzz. My head went a little bit light as it continued for a bit longer this time, perhaps ten seconds. Ooooh I had placed it well. I walked, perhaps a bit stiffly, but still fully in control as mild pleasure snaked its way through my legs, my pussy, my clit. And then it stopped. Oh, but this was nice.

I felt a bit flush as I wandered through non-fiction and biographies, into feminism and queer studies. And then, bzzz. There it was again, a bit longer, a bit more intense. Ahhh, I stopped to look at some titles on the shelf. I was ok...but I did grip the edge of the shelf a bit tighter than I wanted to. Was that a low keening escaping from my throat as an employee walked by the next aisle? Geez, maybe I wouldn't be able to control myself. It was beginning to feel really good, electrifying. Bzzz...it kept going, longer, but then just when I thought I was going to get to the next level, it had stopped.

I blinked with a bit of odd relief. This was tense. Amazing, but tense. I was tingly all over, and super aware of how everything felt. The light draft, my clothing clinging to my skin. I gently ran a finger over my opposite hand and even that sent a bit of pleasure up my wrist, my arm. All this, and still the few other customers in the store had no idea really that I was a universe of pleasure unto myself.

Ah, where to next. My pussy was throbbing, eager for more stimulation, and I was both eager and terrified of losing it right there in the store, now that I was here. I glided over to another relatively remote corner to look at art books, wondering when the next buzz would come, and if it would send me over the edge, and how I'd handle an orgasm standing there in the store!

...I walked down one aisle, then the next, and still my little toy remained dormant. I was slightly relieved for a moment because the inhibitive part of me was still present, if reduced in capacity. But then, oh god, bzzzzzz...

...bzzzz...

...bzzz...

"Ahhh!" I gasped, with no one nearby. It kept going, and oh, oh, oh, I was getting close...it felt soooooo good, I was planted where I was. Unable to move. Was I going to come? Oh god, I think I was, and then I was down on one knee, my head thrown back, not caring ready to let the world know that I was pleasure and ecstasy incarnate...

...But it stopped right before I came.

Breathing heavily, I returned to myself and got scared and a bit embarrassed, I have to admit. I thought of stopping it, but instead made a beeline to the rest room. I felt a bit vulnerable, a bit exposed, and part of me wanted to just let go in the middle of the store, but the logical part of my brain took over, and I figured I'd just slip into the restroom...

...No I wouldn't...oh god, I couldn't if I wanted to.

BUZZZZZZZZ.

I stopped short in philosophy, and could...not...move. My eyes slammed shut, my hands spasming as I ran them over my body, and I leaned against a table display, gasping, "Oh..holy fuck I'm coming...ahhhAHHHH..." I was moaning uncontrollably as my toy kept vibration sending intense waves of pleasure through my clit and pussy, turning me into an unthinking instrument of pure pleasure. Beautiful colors shot through my vision as I stood there, moaning, breathing heavily, thinking I couldn't take anymore, but in the best way possible.

Then, it began to subside, and I noticed, slightly embarrassingly, but also feeling liberated that a young couple was staring at me in shock.

"I just really love books!" I said to them brightly before making way to exit. I looked down and noticed a large wet spot had covered my crotch. Wow, I got wet. That was a bit embarrassing, but a bit awesome also!

So yeah, pretty amazing!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Lisa's Pleasure Spree Through Town

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds