• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cancelled Plans, Realized Dreams

Cancelled Plans, Realized Dreams

1234

The wind gusted and the little sedan shook from the force of it, being shoved a few inches to the side despite Carrie turning into the battering column of air. "I can't believe this! And today of all days!" The blizzard had been worse than any of the weather reports had predicted; they'd all said there would be a snowstorm. No one said it would be a near white-out with howling winds and six inches in the first hour. The county had already declared a Level 2 Snow Emergency and she was just hoping it wouldn't get worse. It couldn't keep this up for that long, right?

It was Valentine's Day and Carrie Shaffer was looking forward to spending a romantic night at home with her husband. It would be their first Valentine's Day together as husband and wife. She had everything ready at home for a candlelit dinner and then to the bedroom for a delicious night of play. Her Jason had finally agreed to dominate her and she'd set out all the toys for use; even the new flogger. Now she would be happy if they both got home alive, especially with him teaching out at the branch campus today. The roads there were a lot worse than the ones in the city, with fewer plows to over a wider area. It might take him hours to get home...if he got home at all. "Or if I get home at all," she muttered.

Not constructive thinking, Carrie! She sighed and adjusted her hands on the wheel, gripping it tightly as her car trundled on through the deepening snow on the road. The twenty-three year old white woman felt a few locks of her chestnut hair starting to stick to her forehead, having slipped out from under the crocheted hat she wore. Her hair normally fell to her shoulders in a straight, smooth curtain but she had it back in a low tail today. Eyes that were the deep, warm brown of liquid chocolate flicked between the road and the rearview mirror. She had a round face that was pretty and sweet, with plush lips and a small button nose. Carrie was a small woman in stature, only 5'3" in height, and though she weighed more than she was happy with, it was delightfully distributed. Her breasts were enormous; high, round, pert jugs that seemed to thrust ahead of her in defiance of all laws of physics. Wrapped up in the thick padded jacket she wore, they looked almost ridiculously large. Her stomach was a bit round but barely so, her hips wider than her waist and her ass was a plush glory that Sir Mix-a-Lot would have proudly partaken of; for a white girl, she had some serious back. Or for anyone, really. Her winter clothes hid her body but being layered on top of her curves gave her awkwardly ample figure.

"Deep breaths, Carrie, we're fine. You're doing great, we'll all get home safe and sound." Her friend, passenger, and co-worker gave her a warm smile. Amina Darsha was 21; the Indian-American girl and Carrie met at work and they had hit it off brilliantly. A similar sense of humor, mutual fandoms, and a strong background in geek formed a friendship that had formed swiftly but become deep. There were things Carrie had told Amina that only her husband knew. Carrie was pretty but Amina was beautiful; her oval shaped face clean featured and artfully composed as if by a master sculptor. Her cheekbones were high and defined without being sharp, her jawline tapering just right, and her chin delicate. Her lips were cupid-like perfection and her eyes a sparkling light hazel color that was keen and insightful. She had glossy, shiny black hair that feel in a shimmering curtain down to the small of her back, often in a tight braid.

Her skin was a rich nutty brown; smooth, silken, flawless, at least as much of it as Carrie had ever seen. Not that she would mind seeing more; she totally would jump Amina if she wasn't married and if she knew Amina would be into it. Carrie had body issues and as much as she loved Amina, looking at her friend didn't help. She had exactly the body Carrie wished she had. Amina was tall for a woman at 5'9" and was slender and graceful. Her shoulders were slim as was her stomach and waist. Her lovely breasts were hardly large but were also definitely not small; a happy medium with each filling a large man's hand nicely. Her hips were a pleasant swell from her waistline and her ass was a ripe, pert peach. She was bundled up as well but the winter clothes that made Carrie feel like she looked ridiculously buxom made Amina looked fuller figured while still being elegant. "I'm just sorry you have to give my car-less ass a ride. Maybe I should just break down and look into getting one."

"I'll ride your ass anytime," Carrie quipped. The two of them traded innuendo and come-ons all the time, a game they played. Not that it was entirely a game. Carrie was bisexual and had confided to Jason that if she could get freaky with one woman, it would be Amina. "Besides, we're almost there and we've been carpooling for the last two months anyway. I'd miss having private time with you."

"Awww." She grinned impudently and batted her eyes, "Carrie, do you...like me? Do you want to be my Valentine? What would your husband say?"

Before the white woman could answer there was a short, wailing blip that came on behind them along with flashing red and blue lights. "Shit." Glancing in the rearview, Carrie saw the snow clad police car with its bubble lights going. It flashed its' headlights and she could see the officer inside motioning her to pull over. "What now? It's not like I'm speeding in this crap." She grunted and swung the car slowly to the side of the road, depressing the brakes carefully to bring it to a stop. The cop car slid in behind them and halted, the officer swinging his door open and striding to their vehicle. Carrie was already lowering the window, wincing at the biting wind that snapped in as the barrier disappeared, scattering snow over her. "Hi, Officer. Is there something wrong? I don't think I was speeding."

"Nothing you did wrong, ma'am." He was a nice enough looking older man; his face serious and stern but not threatening and his tone was crisp and professional. "The county just declared a Level 3 Snow Emergency. All citizens need to get off the roads; emergency personnel only." He looked over the two attractive yet disparate young women. "How long until you get back home, ma'am?"

Carrie huffed, "I'm...six or seven miles away yet. I was just taking my friend home."

The cop shook his head, "Too far, ma'am. Is there somewhere closer you can stay?"

Amina nodded, "Officer, my place is just up the road." She pointed ahead where a sign for luxury townhouses could be seen. "That's it there. She can stay with me."

He nodded, "All right then. Ma'am, I understand wanting to go home in this, but it's too dangerous. You stay with your friend tonight. If you are out on the roads, you can be fined or even imprisoned. Do you understand?"

Prick! "Yes, Officer," she replied meekly. She did know he was just doing his job and Level 3 did mean it was super dangerous out but she wanted to go home!

"It'll be cool, Carrie, like a sleepover!" Amina reached over and rested a warm, brown hand on one of her pale ones. "You can call Jason when we get to my place and let him know what's up, he'll understand."

The cop nodded, "That's for the best, ma'am. I'll follow you there just to make sure you get in okay."

Ugh. "Thank you, Officer." She smiled at him and was pleased to see him straighten up a bit and walk back to his car with a bit of a strut. Well, that was kind of nice, at least. And a little creepy maybe, but a girl liked knowing she could do that to a guy. Once he was back in his car, he flashed his lights and she waved, the car slowly crunching into movement again as it compacted the snow to crawl forward.

The cop was probably right to get them off the roads, she had to admit. The storm seemed to actually be getting worse; it took them a full ten minutes to go the half block to Amina's townhouse and then through the now eight plus inches of snow to get to her building. Both of them almost fell twice on the way from the car, only Carrie actually falling when she stumbled over the curb and face planted in the cold snow. It was deep enough to pad the sidewalk so she wasn't hurt but her pride and a faceful of snow; her face red and wet from it as Amina helped her up and the two lurched for the door. What was worse was that it somehow got inside her jacket, soaking all down her front.

Twenty minutes later, Carrie was seated with Amina on either end of the couch in her townhouse's living room, her wet clothes off and hanging in the downstairs bathroom to dry. Carrie was clad in her friend's bathrobe; a thick terry cloth affair in a pale pink that was too long to walk in well and too small to close over her chest. There was a wide swath of exposed cleavage that heaved as she took deep drinks of the coffee Amina had provided; this was her third cup. It tasted a little off but it was warming her very well. Maybe too well. She looked over the cup at Amina, "Did you put something in this?"

The Indian beauty nodded, "Irish coffee's the best thing coming in out of the cold. My grandmother's recipe." She grinned, "What? Don't I look Irish?"

"Suren ye do, me girl," Carrie replied in her worst brogue, "And I'm a Chinese jet pilot!"

Amina giggled, "Well, maybe grandma just got it from an Irishman."

Carrie wiggled her eyebrows, "I bet she did." She took another long drink, now noting the strange taste as whiskey. She avoided it normally, not liking the taste and being a total lightweight. "Mmm, this is nice. Thanks, Amina."

"Hey, least I can do after you got trapped here driving me around." The gorgeous Indian girl had changed out of her work clothes, wearing a lighter, thinner satin robe that clung delightfully to her graceful curves. Carrie wasn't sure what she was wearing under it as she was able to see a great deal of shapely leg. "I'm sorry it's not what you wanted on Valentine's Day."

"It's okay." She'd called Jason while stripping off her wet things in the bathroom. The night she had planned wouldn't have happened even if she got home; his car wouldn't start and he thought he'd have to sleep at the campus overnight. Thankfully one of his colleagues who lived nearby had noticed his predicament and taken him to his place. "We're all safe, so that's all right. There'll be other days." Just not any as romantic. Their first Valentine's as a married couple...well, no point moping about it. Carrie smiled at her younger friend. "Besides, I'm with a sexy younger woman, both of us just wearing bath robes, and she's clearly trying to get me tipsy to take advantage of me." She waggled the coffee cup, "I've had worse Valentine's Days."

Amina's eyes swept over Carrie, lingering on the cleavage exposed by the robe, and she felt her cheeks heating as the Indian girl made no attempt to hide checking her out. "Me too. But you know...if I wanted to take advantage of you, I wouldn't need to get you tipsy." Her voice was a bit lower, a bit throaty and it sent a sweet chill up Carrie's spine.

Carrie flushed and licked her lips. The feeling in the room had changed,. "You probably wouldn't, no. I mean, if I wasn't married. You're so awesome, and so hot, and ...damn, girl, I would hit that so hard!" She giggled but she meant it. Her crush on Amina had started almost as soon as they met.

Amina's smile was sleek and vaguely predatory. There was a considering look in her bright eyes. "And since you are married? Do I need to get you liquored up?"

Carrie blushed and laughed weakly. That was a little past their normal teasing. "It would help, but you wouldn't need too much. I mean, Jason and I, we've talked about, you know, being open to new experiences. Even new partners, but we're supposed to talk to each other and get the ok first but...it'd be so hot, I know he'd forgive me." She grinned, "I mean, he thinks you're totally smoking too."

"That's good." Amina slid down the couch to close the distance between them a bit, just a foot or so of space separating them now. "Did you have any of those "new experiences" planned for tonight?"

"Mm-hm." Carrie took the last gulp of the intoxicating beverage and sighed wistfully. "He was going to dominate me."

Amina blinked and stiffened, though Carrie didn't notice as she was looking down at her empty coffee mug, turning it slowly in her hands. "That's something you want? To be dominated?"

"Yeah. I've fantasized about if for years. I've watched BDSM porn, read books, I love it!" She was blushing again, "We've talked about it but he's more submissive, like me, so we weren't sure if it would work, but we were finally going to try it. I even spent a hundred dollars on a leather flogger for him to use on me! He'd tie me up and..." She shook her head and sighed. "Oh, well. Maybe another day."

"Maybe, maybe not." Amina was looking at Carrie with undisguised interest. "You know, you always talk about how I look but you sell yourself short."

"Because I am short!"

The dark skinned girl ignored the interruption. "You're so pretty. And your figure is just amazing. I would kill for tits like yours."

Carrie swallowed, suddenly feeling even warmer, almost too warm. She had an odd impulse to open the robe wider, maybe undo the belt and let if fall open completely. "If I could have a body like yours, so elegant and perfect, you could have them."

Amina turned to face her and moved at the same time, closing the space between them, her hands moving to push Carrie back against the arm of the couch. "Maybe we can both have the body we want," she whispered. Before Carrie could catch up to what had just happened, what she had just said, the feel of the satin robe and the warmth of the younger woman's glorious body, Amina leaned in and captured her lips in a hungry kiss.

Her breath caught in her throat and she felt the mug fall from her suddenly lifeless hands, dimly aware of it thumping on the thick carpet. Amina's lips were soft, so very soft, and warm, almost hot, and tasted sweet and spicy. Carrie whimpered into them and after a few stunned moments returned the kiss. She felt Amina smile and then renew the kiss with increased intensity, one of the other woman's hands sliding through Carrie's hair before grabbing a fistful and deepening the kiss as she gave a light yank. The buxom woman gasped and then felt Amina's tongue spear into her open mouth. The dexterous muscle tasted her, probing her mouth before pulling back.

Amina broke the kiss, both of them breathing heavier, looking down at Carrie with parted lips. "You hot little white bitch," she cooed, "I've wanted to fuck you for months. Ever since I saw you in the store with these huge jugs bouncing and all the men eyefucking you." She smiled, "But we became friends and I met Jason; I like him and I didn't want to break you guys up." There was no hesitation in her words, no doubt in them that she could have if she'd wanted. "And now here you are, telling me you want me, you want to be dominated, to be taken, and fuck that's what I've wanted to do to you."

She leaned back. "So. Here's what's going to happen, Carrie. I'm going upstairs and get some things ready. You think about whether this is something you really want or not. I refuse to cause any problems in your marriage or take advantage of you without your full, considered consent. In fifteen minutes, if you want me to take you, come up the stairs and knock on the first door on the right. When I give you permission to enter, you come in and drop the robe, take off your panties first if you have them on still, and then you'll say 'Mistress Amina, please take me, I want to be yours' and then...oh, I'll give you a night you're never forget, my little Valentine. You'll obey me and the rules I lay out without questions or you'll be punished but you'll love every minute of it either way."

Amina took a deep breath, "If you change your mind, if it would freak you out too much, if you're worried about your marriage or our friendship, just stay here. I'll come back down and we'll pretend it never happened. Okay?" Carrie nodded, "Speak, girl, I want to know you understand."

Carrie shivered. God, was this really happening? It was like a wet dream or a porn script! "I understand. Fifteen minutes to be at your door or to stay here and let things go back to...normal." But could they? Amina said they'd pretend it never happened but she wasn't sure she could. Her heart was pounding in her chest and she felt...fuck, she felt so turned on! Her body was so warm and she could feel a fresh wet heat between her legs.

"Good girl." Amina leaned in and brushed her lips over Carrie's. "Pick up that mug either way, all right?" She then stood up off the coach and stared at the busty wife for a few moments before turning and heading up the stairs.

Carrie sat unmoving until she heard a door shut upstairs and then she shuddered, leaning back against the couch. Holy fucking fuck. This...she and Amina had kissed and now...she licked her lips, as if to feel the lingering warmth of her friend's lips. "God...this...is crazy." It was like something out of her fantasies! Her gorgeous Indian friend taking her in the most delicious and wicked ways. She wanted it, she wasn't even going to try and fool herself into thinking otherwise. But if she did this...what would it mean? How would she and Amina act from now on? Would they still be friends? And shit, what about her marriage? If she and Jason had talked about it, agreed on it, that would be one thing. But this was out of the blue.

But hadn't they talked about experimenting? Trying new things? Carrie leaned down and picked up the fallen coffee cup, noting pleasantly that there hadn't been enough left to spill onto the carpet. She got the sense that Amina would punish her more if there had. ...Wait, did she just think that? "I guess part of me has made up my mind," she whispered.

Carrie rose and set the mug down on the coffee table and picked up her phone from where it lay on the polished surface. She pulled up Jason's name, her thumb hovering over the button to call him. She should. She should call and ask if he was okay with this. Carrie was sure he would be but was that an honest conclusion or just being self-serving? But what if he wasn't okay with it? What if he said no? Would she ever get this chance again? Would she regret not taking the risk now?

She hit the call button and lifted the phone to her ear. It rang and rang and rang and then there was a click, "This is Jason Shaffer. Sorry I couldn't answer now but leave a message and I'll get right back to you."

Carrie bit her lower lip and then smiled shyly, even though no one was there to see it, "Hey, babe, it's me. Happy Valentine's Day, sweetheart. I love you and I'm going to have a great story when I see you again. I love you, okay? I know I already said that but I want you to know that it won't change, no matter what."

She lowered the phone and ended the call, staring at the screen. Carrie was breathing heavily; her stomach tense and anxious. She knew what she wanted, what she was going to do. The brunette bombshell set her phone down and walked into Amina's kitchen. Maybe another Irish coffee first, just to settle her nerves. It ended up being more whiskey than coffee this time and the smoky taste made her mouth feel thick and clumsy as she sat on the couch. She stared at her phone, watching the time tick by. Would he call back? If he did, what would she say?

It felt like hours were passing but then it was suddenly just three minutes to Amina's deadline. Carrie nibbled her lower lip and then took a few deep breaths. "Oh, God." What was she going to do...fuck. That wasn't right. She knew. She knew what she was going to do. Carrie looked at her phone and set it down, an uncertain smile on her face. "Good night, baby. Don't be mad, okay?" Her heart was racing. Her palms felt sweaty. And it felt like she had coals in her pussy; a steady burning in her core.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Cancelled Plans, Realized Dreams

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds