• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken and Tied Ch. 02

Taken and Tied Ch. 02

They had to get going. It was getting dark. They had their story figured out in case anyone stopped by. The place was a wreck. They were estimating repairs. Still, they felt it better to avoid answering questions if they could help it. It was time to pack it up. Untying their slut from the toilet, they used the same rope to tie his shackles, keeping it short to limit his movement. Standing him up, and cuffing his hands behind him, they led him by his leash out to the garage and into the van. His hood remained. They replaced his dental gag with a ball gag. That and his shock collar prevented him from speaking, let alone yelling for help. Restraints were his only clothing. He was overpowered and helpless, and he knew it.

The van had a side door, which they had opened directly in front of the house door. Inside was a six foot long plywood box with a hinged lid turned sideways so the opening faced the side door. On top of the box was a bucket with a tube coming out of the bottom. The other end of the tube was somewhere in the box. Forcing him to squat and bend over, they pushed his head down onto the floor of the van to lube and work a large plug into his ass. He felt his anus expand over the plug. Just as he thought he would tear, they would pull it out a little before pushing it inward again. In a short while, he felt his rectum envelope the plug. It was in, filling him and teasing his prostate. A screw eye in the bottom of the plug proved useful in tying it in place. Using the chain around his waist, they threaded a rope through the screw eye through a link by his belly, back through the screw eye tying all knots around a link in the back.

Temporarily releasing his hands, they forced him up and into the box. Screw eyes, strategically placed, kept him immobile. The eyelets in his shackles and collar were tied to them. A bungee cord was hooked through the collar around his balls. It didn't serve to keep him in place as much as to serve a bit of discomfort. His hands were tied together and in front of him in such a way as he was almost forced to fondle himself. They removed the hood and ball gag for safety and positioned a tube near his mouth that he could suck on for water when needed. The tube had a valve, so as not to leak unless he sucked on it. They had fashioned it to be shaped like a cock, and made him try it to insure it worked properly. The last thing they did was to place noise blocking headphones on his head before closing and locking the door. Once again it was dark. He couldn't hear much, either. It would be the last time he'd see daylight till they reached their destination.

A few doors closed, the van started and pulled away. Out of the three still present, two went in the van and one stayed behind to clean up. Large containers of water were used to flush and clean the toilet. He made sure all ropes, toys and litter was collected and brought with him in his car. Finally, he locked the house and left. There would be no sign anyone was ever there. He would meet with his partners at the rest stop. They would re-group from there.

Back home, his girlfriend was getting worried. Something surely had happened to him. Where did he go? He'd never been out this long. She called his number. It went right into message. He said he was fishing with a friend from work, but she had just come to realize she had never gotten a name. She wasn't even sure where to look. In time, she called the police, who told her she had to wait 24 hours to file a missing persons report. She had watched the news for accidents. There were canals all over Florida. Occasionally, cars would turn up from them. Oh, God! She hoped that wasn't the case. She'd go to bed early that night and try to get some sleep. Sleep was the only way she could prevent her mind from racing, if she could sleep. Perhaps he's just broke down somewhere. Bad battery and the phone died. Yes, that must be it.

The van continued on the interstate for hours, only stopping for gas. Their captive bounced around a bit in his box. He tried to make himself comfortable, or at least not in pain as he lay there. He had tried to remove the headphones, scraping his head against the top and sides of the box to see if they'd come off. He thought to shout out to his captures, but he was sure that would only anger them and activate the shock collar. He tried loosening the rope holding his butt plug in place, but couldn't reach the knots. His dick was hard. It didn't matter that he was beyond scared. The butt plug, the collar around his balls and even his hand positioning were all stimulating him sexually. He felt the water tube against his cheek and turned his head for some water. The tube filled his mouth as he began to suck. Where were they going? What was going on here? He needed to calm down and began to play with his dick. It had been a while since he'd had sex. It was a dry jack off, and he had to be quiet. Occasionally, his hand would hit the top of the box, but between the anal stimulation and ball collar, it didn't take long before he came. He pointed his dick down and tried to stay out of his own cum, but it was no use. He would be a bit sticky for a while.

Some hours later, the van pulled over for its first gas stop. Feeling this, their captive began to move a little. After the water and coming, he now had to take a piss. He tried kicking the box to get some attention. The passenger heard and crawled back between the seats. He opened the door of the enclosure to keep him quiet

"I have to go." he whispered, trying not to activate the shock collar.

"So go." said the other, exaggerating his facial expressions so his lips could be read.

The driver had stepped out during this time to fill the tank. They would stop, fill the tank and leave. No need to hang around. Barring a stop by the cops, this was their most vulnerable time.

The tank now filled, the driver took his place and the passenger secured the box. They were on their way. It took a while. It was a few more hours to the rest stop they kept talking about. Their captive had tried to hold it for as long as he could, but it was obvious now that they were not going to let him out, even to go to the bathroom. He pointed his dick in a downward position and let it go. Urine flowed along the bottom of the box. It was sealed along the bottom with a gasket around the door. He found himself soaked in his own urine, but his bladder felt better.

The next stop was the rest stop. There were restrooms, parking, and their partners with supplies. They had brought sandwiches and drinks and were all in a joyous mood.

"So, how is he?"

"IT is as good as can be expected."

"I wanted someone younger."

"We discussed all that, already. Here's a guy we'd basically screened. He's clean, safe and now, ours. In a few years, if we get sick of him, we dump him off. Keep him for ten, dump him off and he can retire. Do that with a younger person and see if we aren't hunted down forever."

"Besides, we don't know what we're actually doing with him, yet. Maybe sell him to one who wants someone older. So long as he's got an ass to fuck, he's fine with me.'

"Yeah," the other agreed. "He does have a nice ass."

"And we'll work on him. Get him into shape."

"Get some sleep?"

"Sure did."

"Awesome"

Two of the Masters had left early after disposing of Slut's belongings and drove up ahead. They had been resting in a hotel room while the others had finished cleaning and driving. Now they were fresh to continue the run while the others enjoyed a rest in the hotel. The idea was to get their slave safely to location. They would continue the drive from here, swapping driving and sleeping. They figured on being on the road for about 20 hours total.

One went back to check on the merchandise.

"You OK in there?" as he kicked the side. He noticed the puddle from urine on the floor. "Leaking?"

He opened the door to see their Slut, frightened, but secure. "Yeah, you're OK." And he closed the door.

He checked his water bucket and saw it was running a bit low.

The new driver was getting in after getting some snacks. "What are you doing back there."

"Just helping out our friend here." said the other as he whipped out his dick and pissed in the bucket.

"Looks like we're all gassed up. Let's ride."

The next time Slut sucked for water, he choked some, surprised by the taste of urine. He hesitated to drink much after that, not only due to the contaminated water, but also to prevent himself from pissing more. Most of what he did already sloshed around in his crate. His captures had turned the heat on in the van. He was beginning to get nauseated from the smell.

Although frightened, their new play thing was also exhausted. He had slept, if even for a few minutes at a time and had no idea how long he'd been trapped. All he knew is he was tired, wet, smelly and was now being forced to drink piss. In time, they had turned off the highway onto back roads. His body hit the sides of his enclosure as the van turned and changed speeds through various towns. They were getting close to wherever they were taking him. He supposed he would soon find out what it was they wanted.

The van pulled up to a house in the hills. Although he didn't know where he was, he knew it was cold there. They opened the box and untied the ropes fastening him to it. They slipped shoes on his feet and wrapped him in a blanket before leading him inside.

"We can't be having you get sick now, after all this work, can we?" said one.

Once inside, the journey was over. They had more permanent devices here. His leather cuffs and shackles were replaced with metal ones. His hood was removed so he could see his new 'home'. They had converted a back bedroom into a dungeon. From the outside it looked normal, with windows closed and shades drawn. On the inside, those windows were blocked by interior walls. The entire room was tiled with a drain in the floor. Cameras covered different angles. There were pipes and hooks in the ceiling and walls to be used to tie him in a variety of positions. Chains and clips were plentiful as well as a variety of padlocks. A shower was built in the corner. It had a hand held shower head and a hose connection below it. A ridge of tile along the floor along with its own drain separated it from the rest of the room. Next to it was the toilet. There was no shower curtain or interior walls. There was no toilet. There were no towels. Next to the toilet was a sink with soap. The bed was a simple twin with a plastic cover over paper the mattress. It had a metal bar head and foot board, which would also be used to keep him confined.

First thing was first. A shower, he needed one badly.

"After that, we'll feed you."

They squatted him over the toilet to remove his plug. It had been in for over a day now. He pushed, and with a bit of pain, it came out. He had been cleaned out before, but that didn't matter to his Masters. They had a special douche designed. Placing a tapered shaft protruding from the toilet, he was forced to sit on it as the process, similar to before, began again. They then clipped a rope to his cuffs and looped it over one of the bars that traveled across the ceiling in the shower. Getting naked, themselves, they hoisted him by his wrists to a standing position, and scrubbed him down with brushes. They taunted him, giving him glimpses of his future while squeezing his balls and forcing hard kisses. They nibbled his nipples and played with his cock. There was nothing they couldn't do to him as he stood there with hands raised and cuffs biting into his wrists.

Now clean, and warm, these two masters had come to realize something. They hadn't had sex with him yet!

They led him to the sling and put him in. Tying his legs apart was a simple matter in this new cage of a room. For their own peace of mind, they replaced the dental gag. One stuck his cock down his throat till he got hard, then switched to give him a good ass fucking as the other went for a blowjob. They swung him in rhythm, not caring if he gagged or not, forcing him to take it all in. His ass at this point, opened by enemas and plugs, easily accepted hosting the other's cock, though very worn and sore.

After a time, they finished. They chatted back and forth between each other as they raped their new slave, timing their excitement till they at once thrust into him and came.

For a moment, he couldn't breathe. As come shot down his throat and deep in his ass, he realized that he, himself was hard and felt about to come. They finished before he could, though. His satisfaction was of no importance to them.

Now satisfied, his new Masters removed the dental gag. The leather cuffs and shackles were put back on as he was tied to a chair. They fed him a couple of sandwiches and some fruit before taking him over to the bed. They tied him spread eagle on his back with his hands, also reaching to the corners of the headboard and blindfolded him before leaving and closing the door.

He was tied, alone in the dark. But he was alive, fed and warm. It was time to get some sleep.

Back home, the police investigation had begun. His information was taken and his computer confiscated. The first thing they looked for was signs of him leaving on his own. There were numerous signs of him visiting porn sites, gay sites, bondage sites... All, usually when they were together in the same room. No activity, on its own, drew suspicion of any kind. His car was found at the airport, but no ticket had been purchased, which, though suspicious, still pointed to him running away.

None of his credit cards had been used. It seemed to the police that he had simply run off with another lover. His girlfriend's despair, had turned to bewilderment, then anger at the thought of him shopping around for another, and a man, no less. How could he? She was still hurt, but now it was from betrayal. The police would keep the case open. If he turned up, it would be good, but no big investigation was going to happen here.

The two at the house got dressed and decided to have a beer. They were relaxed and happy, looking at their new plaything on the television through one of the cameras they had set up. He would try to sleep, then try twisting a cuff or kicking a leg, trying to escape. They knew he couldn't get away. Even if he could get out of the bed, the door was locked and alarmed. They worked hard to get their little play thing and they weren't about to loose him.

"Here's to sex anyway, any time," said one.

"I'll drink to that." said the other.

"What shall we do with him next? Probably have to take a vote if it's something important, you know.. like changing his sex or something"

"Is that what you'd do?"

"Not sure.. If you had a tied slave, what would you do?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taken and Tied Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 84 milliseconds