• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quickie At Walmart

Quickie At Walmart

One of the perks of being a loss prevention officer at Walmart is that I know where all the cameras in the store are located. I'm security for the entire store, only I don't wear a uniform like the guards we occasionally post at the front door as a visible deterrent. Nope, I am that six-foot-tall, raven-haired, brown-eyed, downright pretty and well-dressed, deliciously curvy and stylish young Middle-Eastern woman you see walking around the store, pretending to shop while secretly spying on you. My name is Amina, and I'm your worst nightmare if you want to steal from Walmart. You've been warned.

The store where I happen to work is located in one of those so-called sketchy neighborhoods. In the City of Ottawa, that's code for "place full of minorities". Trust me, I know all about the racist codes that white folks use to describe the people they don't like. I was born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a Lebanese Muslim immigrant father and a Pakistani mother. I'm technically a minority but I often get mistaken for Greek or Italian even though I consider myself a person of color. I get to catch racist white folks with their pants down since they never guess that I'm a Muslim woman. Believe me, it's a lot of fun.

Over the past couple of months, I've grown close to this guy named Suleiman at work. Things have heated up between us, to say the least. If you told me a year ago that I would get involved with a guy from work, I would have laughed because Walmart workers with their passive aggressive bullshit and their endless mind games, well, they don't appeal to me. Suleiman is different. The dude is new to Canada, and carries himself like no man I've ever seen. I like his style...and more.

"Rough sex is totally my thing," I said to my boyfriend Suleiman as we got it on in the backroom inside Walmart. Grinning, Suleiman pulled me close and kissed me passionately, then he began undressing me. I hiked up my pants, pulled down my panties and smiled meaningfully at Suleiman, exposing an obvious target. I grinned at him, ready for the fun to begin. Time to get to work, stud.

"Amina, I'm going to eat this pussy till you squeal," Suleiman said, and I smiled as the big and tall, dark-skinned West African stud got on his knees and spread my brown thighs. Suleiman inhaled the womanly scent of my cunt, making me thankful that I used vaginal deodorant before I left my apartment on the south side of Nepean this afternoon. Suleiman slid his fingers into me, and I licked my lips, quivering in anticipation as my lover brought his lips to my pussy.

"Stop talking," I hissed, and Suleiman did as he was told. Suleiman fingered my cunt while teasing my clit with his tongue. I love a man who knows what he's doing when it comes to going down on a woman. A lot of guys out there underestimate the importance of foreplay. Suleiman ate my pussy with gusto, for which I was most grateful. I leaned back against the wall, and closed my eyes as my ardent lover passionately pleasured me.

Truth be told, I'd been craving this all evening. From the first time I laid eyes on Suleiman Adewale, I thought the burly, handsome brother from Kano City, Nigeria, would be a good roll in the hay. Dude works as a store standard at the Walmart where I happen to work. One of those guys who spend all day outside, grabbing the cards discarded by customers and bringing them back inside so they can be used again. Boring job, especially in the Canadian winter. I don't know how Suleiman does it, seriously. I know he's studying police foundations at Algonquin College and working at Walmart is how he pays for it.

"Love the way you taste, my sweet Amina," Suleiman paused to say, and then the handsome Nigerian stud buried his face between my thighs. Suleiman licked me in all the right spots, until I began to squirm in pleasure. Seriously, the brother was all over my sweet spot. I was thrashing wildly in the small office of loss prevention. Took a moment to recover myself. Suleiman laid that sexual whammy of his on me, and had a gal all disoriented, but in a good way.

"Right back at you," I said, and I told Suleiman to stand up, and then grinned naughtily as I began unzipping his pants. Out came Suleiman's long and thick, glistening dark dick. I stroked it with both hands, and Suleiman sighed. Grinning, I got on my knees before the tall, dark stud and began sucking his dick gently. No two men smell or taste alike down below. Suleiman tastes wonderful to me, and in no time I had the Nigerian brother harder than a rock. Works for me, because I've got major plans for Suleiman and that dick of his.

Suleiman rolled a condom on his dick, and then we got busy. My Nigerian stud put me on all fours, and eased his dick into my cunt. I hissed in pleasure and then bit my lip as he began fucking me. I hadn't gotten laid in quite some time, and wanted to make up for lost time. Too bad Suleiman and I had to keep this a quickie. Suleiman slapped my thick bronze ass, and thrust deep into me. I cried. I moaned. I screamed. It was hot. Totally awesome. I loved it.

"No peace for the wicked, get back to work!" I said to a grinning Suleiman as I readjusted my clothes and he did the same. Before exiting the loss prevention office, that nondescript blue door located at the front of every Walmart in the world, Suleiman pulled me close and kissed me on the lips. Impulsively I kissed him back. We're not lovers. He's not boyfriend. We're just co-workers and fuck buddies. Why did I kiss him back? Don't know. I waved Suleiman off, and then composed myself before I resumed spying on shoppers. Good day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Quickie At Walmart

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 201 milliseconds