• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My New Life as His Pet

My New Life as His Pet

I am so afraid I can hardly breathe. It seems like just yesterday instead of two weeks ago that my guardian called me in to his study to break the news...I have been sold. His business is in trouble because of some unwise investments and he'll lose everything if he doesn't come up with some money. I didn't ask how much virgins were going for these days because I didn't have the nerve.

Orphaned as a child, I had been raised by an elderly couple as their own daughter. My beloved foster parents had died a few years ago and I was sent to live here until I became of legal age. My guardian never attempted to get close but I caught him watching me with a sparkle in his eyes I didn't understand. It never occurred to me that my generous benefactor had plans for me to increase his wealth in this way.

I am fairly attractive with long blonde hair that hangs to my hips and clear blue/green eyes. At 5'7" and 125 lbs, my body is lean but my 34D breasts have grown to look enormous on my small frame. Today is my 18th birthday and I should have been free to make my own way if all of this not happened. I could tell him NO and walk out but I have a gentle nature that avoids confrontation at all costs. Besides, I have nowhere else to go.

It all seems like a dream as I sit waiting in the window seat of my bedroom for my owner to arrive. My bags are packed and waiting by the door. "Maybe it is a dream" I whisper to myself. But all of my hopes are shattered when the bell rings. Soon I hear footsteps outside my door and it swings open to reveal a huge man with piercing brown eyes and long brown hair pulled back neatly in a queue. I can feel his dark gaze rake my body, assessing my worth, as He walks to me and says "I'm Dave. You may call me Master or Sir. Anything else and you will feel my wrath. Believe me when I say you want to avoid this at all costs." I simply nod and whisper "Yes, Sir" and he leads me from the room to his waiting car below. We climb into the back of the long car and it pulls away from my home.

I'm worried about what will be expected of me but I don't dare ask. He seems to read my thoughts as he says "I will tell you once, and only once, what is expected of you. It's really very simple...You will do whatever I want and strive to please me in all things. Do this and your life with me will be Paradise. Disobey and you will be severely punished. Do you understand?" "Yes" I say in a quivering voice. He leans forward until we are nose to nose. "Yes, WHAT??" "Yes, Master. I understand." He leans back in the seat and ignores me for the rest of the ride.

We pull into a long winding drive that leads to a house that is so large it looks like a palace. The servants are lined up outside to greet their Master and his new pet. He instructs an older woman, who is clearly the housekeeper, to show me to my room then he disappears inside the double doors.

I follow the woman up a long curved flight of stairs to a big beautiful room overlooking the sculpted gardens. She shows me the huge bathroom with a tub that could easily hold 4 people. The walls are covered in mirrors that reflect my pale face and frightened eyes back at me. We return to the bedroom and she heads for the door As she is leaving, I ask about my luggage and she tells me I won't need them. She says "The Master will give you what you need." then she is gone.

I wash my face and hands then brush my long blonde hair with a silver brush and comb set left on the vanity. I sit in a wingback chair to wait. I can't help but wonder about my future in this house...With Him.

I look around the spacious room at the antique furniture and tasteful decor. The four poster bed is huge and sits on a dias in the center of the room. The wardrobe door is slightly open so I take a peek inside and catch my breath. There are easily some of the most beautiful gowns I have ever seen hanging in there! All are made of fine fabrics and surely cost a fortune! And all are my size.

"Where will I wear such expensive gowns?" I ask myself and I jump as a deep voice answers "You will wear them for my pleasure." It is the Master! I stand frozen to the spot as he walks around me to inspect his purchase. His long fingers rake through my hair and he lifts the heavy mass to breath in my scent. He stands before me again and looks at my skirt and sweater with distaste then turns on his heel to leave the room without another word.

I stand there with tears running down my face. I wonder what will become of me and feel such despare it almost brings me to my knees. I am startled when the housekeeper enters followed by 2 maids in very revealing outfits. Each are young and beautiful making me wonder what their duties are in the household.

The housekeeper says "The Master has instructed me to prepare you for dinner. So come along." She ushers me into the big bathroom where I am stripped, much to my embarrassment, and literally pushed into the huge tub of steaming water. My body is roughly scrubbed and my hair is washed until it is squeaky clean. Then I am hauled from the tub and laid on a padded table to be massaged with an exotic oil. The maids' hands feel wonderful on my back and I drift in a relaxed state until I am flipped over onto my back. My feet are placed in stirrups that they have pulled from the sides of the table and my ass is hanging off the end completely exposing my pussy and ass to the women. My pubic hair is lathered then shaved by the housekeeper as she mutters under her breath about how the Master wants my mound smooth. She even shaves the tiny hairs deeper into my crack then walks into my bedroom to prepare my clothes.

One maid rinses the foam from my pussy, pulling the lips apart to remove every trace while the other rubs the oil into my breasts. The maid at my pussy seems to take a long time at her task and I realize why when she calls the other maid to the end of the table. She says "Look at this pretty little pussy! You watch for anyone coming while I get a taste then you can have some." The other maid agrees with a smile and moves to the door to act as a lookout.

There is no way I am going to allow this and I move to get off of the table. But the maid has anticipated this and fastens straps on the stirrups to my ankles. She says, "Be still or I will tell Master you gave us a hard time. And you wil be VERY sorry!". I just close my eyes as tears trickle down my face.

She opens my pussy lips wider and takes a slow lick from the crack of my ass to my tiny hidden clit. She then licks her finger and works it into my tiny pussy hole. "You are so tight! Master is going to make you scream with pain when he breaks you in." Then she pulls out her finger and pinches the base of my clit to make it pop out of it's hiding place. Her lips close over it and she sucks it between her teeth as she flicks her tongue all around it. I moan from the shame of this woman licking my most intimate parts as she sucks my pussy lips into her mouth.

The second maid urges the one licking my pussy to hurry because there isn't much time left for her and she moves quickly between my legs as the first one moves away. This one isn't as gentle as the first. She roughly spreads my delicate lips and shoves her finger deeply inside of me then pulls it out to lick the moisture from it. "Mmmmmmm! Master has made a wise purchase! She tastes like sweet cream!" she says then she laps at the tiny opening. All I can do is lay there and hope the housekeeper comes back soon as the maid continues to ravage my tender pussy with her tongue and fingers.

Heavy footsteps announce her return seconds before the housekeeper walks through the door and the lecherous maid jerks her fingers from my pussy just in time to avoid being caught. Ms. Payne, the housekeeper, declares the lazy maids have taken far too long to prepare me and orders them from the room. She pours the oil into her big hands and begins to give me a rough rub down ending between my legs. She spreads my thin pussy lips open and massages the oil into the folds and down the crack of my ass. "Master wants you well lubricated to avoid damaging his property, Pet.". Then she eases her oily finger into my hole until it meets my hymen. "Ah! You truly are a virgin just as the Master hoped. And very tight too. Much tighter than the last pet He broke in. Master will have a wonderful time with you! Now get up and let me dress you, child. There isn't much time left before Dinner". She takes the straps from my ankles and leads me back into the bedroom where she works diligently over me for close to an hour before she pronounces me ready.

I look in the long mirror and barely recognize myself. The dress is made of a shimmering white silk that molds to my body all the way to my knees then hangs in folds to the tops of my pearl pumps. The front swoops low on my breasts barely covering my pink nipples while the back dips to just below my waist. My golden hair is piled loosely on top of my head held there with a pearl comb. The ends cascading in shiny curls down my bare back. A choker of pearls encircles my neck with matching earrings danglng from my ears. White lace topped stockings complete the angelic effect.

Ms. Payne hustles me from the room and downstairs. My stomach is knotted with fear as we enter the dining room to find the Master seated at the end of a long table. He glances at his watch "Very good, Ms. Payne. You may go now.". She hurries through the door, slides it closed and we are alone. I stand there not knowing what to do. Do I sit or wait for permission?? I wish I knew the rules here!!! Master's eyes sweep over me in appreciation. He stands and walks to me then says "You are more beautiful than I thought possible. Come, let us eat then I have plans for you." I am certainly not hungry but I take the chair offered and push the food around on my plate until He has finished. He watches me but says nothing which makes me tremble with fear.

Finally, I can stand it no longer and blurt out "I want to go home. You can't keep me here!!". Master smiles indulgently and rises from his chair. "Maybe I haven't explained this clearly to you...You are mine to do with as I please. I own you, my delicious little virgin and you will do everything I command. You have no choice in the matter. Come with me and I will explain better."

I drag my feet as we walk down the long hall and down some stairs to a thick wooden door. I have an eerie feeling about this room. The door swings open to reveal various items of furniture that all fill me with a sense of dread. Each seems designed to restrain someone in odd positions. There are chains hanging from the ceiling and thick metal rings on the walls. One whole wall is lined with shelves that hold menacing looking items. I'm not sure what most of them are for but it seems I am about to find out. He turns to me and says "Get used to this room. You'll be spending a lot of time here."

To Be Continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My New Life as His Pet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 568 milliseconds