• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Her True Form

Her True Form

Charyss Garroworth was perhaps the least excited Lady in the whole dance hall.

Her serious face had only just the hint of a smile, surmounted by a couple of eyes of the strangest color. The violet iris had been a wonder for physicians for a long time. Her dark wavy hair fell down to her waist, unlike the others, she kept it loose, and only pinned a thin braid of hair around her head.

The ball gown was one of her favorite, she had to admit, of an ocean blue velvet, covered in black, transparent lace on the top part of the gown and her shoulders. The sleeves were mere lace, with the ties of a shawl sewed into them, the cloth covering her back otherwise left bare by the velvet dress.

She was by no means appealed by the shy and clumsy attempt of courting her from the boys and men in the room. She stood in a corner, circled by her family friends who had taken on the "honor" to sponsor her in her season since her father's death and her mother's illness.

As far as she was concerned, Charyss was intentioned to let the pretenders approach and quickly realize she was no proper Lady to marry. When her family had finally given up on her marriage as the eldest child of the Garroworth dynasty, they would finally pass on to her sister Marianne.

"May I have this next dance, Miss Garroworth?" a young man approached. His cologne had fresh smell of roses that permeated the space between them, too strongly.

Charyss represses a mop of disgust and smiled to accept the dance, according to custom.

But her arm was stopped by a stronger one placing on hers.

"Would you excuse my intromission, Sir." The man whose arm still held Charyss' was tall, with wide shoulders towering over her small features, a light stubble darkening his chin and cheeks, around the grin spread on his face. "I believe you are Sir William Chesternut, am I right Sir?"

He clearly didn't know the man, had never been introduced. And yet talked directly to him.

"I... am, Sir..? I don't believe we have been introduced."

"We have not. Would your wife not mind seeing you dance with such a sweet young Lady, given the past... troubles on the matter your marriage has had?" saying so, he had pulled her arm away from Sir Chestnut's.

"I... Sir! This is nothing of your concern! I demand you let go of the Lady's arm and..." he stumbled on his own words, while the man's dark eyes bored into his and made him shiver.

The young man looked apologetically at the confused Charyss and quickly excused himself.

"I am truly sorry for my behavior Miss Garroworth, I hope you will forgive me for wanting such a beauty all for myself."

The compliment, and the arrogant way the man had swiftly caught her attention made her grin inwardly, but she knew best than to show it.

"I might, kind Sir. I would need your name first, would you not think?"

The man bowed his head courtly, taking her hand in his. "Of course. I am the Duke of Westerly, and I have been watching you since the first ball of the season."

"My Lord!" her eyes went wide and quickly bowed to the noble in front of her. "It is a pleasure to meet you. I believe you already know my name?"

"Your name and much more, dear." He smiled wickedly, and before she could respond to that, he swiftly caught her arm under his. "Would you join me to the dance?"

She obviously had no time to answer and was carried through the dance mindlessly by the skilled Duke.

"I should worry that a man like you knows so much about me and even risks to appear rude in front of strangers to get me alone. Should I beware your intentions?" Charyss knew she shouldn't speak like that to a Duke, but her inner fire was building, as her grandmother called it. And when that fire burnt, she lost her manners, and morals...

"Well, Miss, I would be lying if I said my intentions were pure." His face leaned close. "But there is much more..."

Charyss held her breath, a different current passing through her body when his eyes met hers. A sensation she never felt before.

"What... ever do you mean, Sir?" she was clearly fazed by his closeness, and the Duke chuckled seeing her blush.

"I know what you did to your father." He whispered in her hear.

Charyss stopped dancing abruptly, and stepped away from the Duke.

"Sir, I do not know what you are talking about."

"Oh yes you do." He smirked.

"Sir, My father died of an heart attack a couple of months ago, my whole family is mourning, how dare you jest on such a matter?" she begun backing away from him, suddenly scared.

If he knew... what would he want of her to keep quiet? Would he keep quiet?

"Miss, don't run away, I mean no harm..." he reached out for her, but Charyss quickly dove into a crowd of her acquaintances, effectively escaping him.

She hid among friends for the rest of the ball, and when the hour turned late enough to excuse herself, she let one of her friends accompany her home.

They had just reached the carriage when a voice stopped them

"Sir Flickerman, I am afraid I have to ask you to leave this Lady alone." The Duke came out of nowhere, and his voice had a... melody in it, like a lullaby, but darker.

Sir Flickerman turned to shield her body with his, but as soon as his eyes met the Duke's, he started shivering.

"My Lord... I don't understand... What have I done to offend you...?"

"You are in my way Flickerman, it is that simple. Just move along." The Duke was now right in front of them, and as Sir Flickerman fled, Charyss found herself alone with the Duke once again.

"Get on the carriage." He spoke lowly, and Charyss found she couldn't do anything but obey.

In the dark environment of the carriage, the Duke sat in front of her, and a slow flow of words exited his mouth.

"I know what you did Charyss, no need to hide it. And no need to be scared of me either, I am here to help you become much more..." he raised his hand to her chin. "Now tell me the details, what happened in that house."

Charyss shivered, and surrendered to the spell of that demanding voice. "He hit us. Me and my sisters. My mother too, for years, but she... agreed, it was.. a game she said, something that excited her." She looked down at her twisting hands. "I stood by doing nothing, until he laid hands on us. not even mother approved, but I think she was too far gone in the game to be able to contradict him at all. So I did what she should have done."

"You poisoned him."

Charyss nodded. "Belladonna. It grew all around our estate, and if mixed with the right spices, it cannot be tasted, and it looks like an heart attack." Her eyes, now shiny in the moonlight, stared deep into his. "How do you know?" her voice was cold, firm.

The Duke inhaled deeply at that stare. "There's more in me than what meets the eye." He whispered. "That's what your grandmother used to say."

"You... knew her?"

"In another era, another place, before she turned mortal to follow the love of her life."

"Mortal? What are you implying Sir...?"

"Please, call me Benjamin, or Xahrel if you prefer, that's my true name."

"Why keep it hidden?"

"Does it not sound strange? I like to keep up with the times I live in." at her confused stare, he grinned. "I, as well as your grandmother once was, am an Incubus, a Demon, if you will. Immortal if not killed, and that is not accomplished easily."

Charyss covered her mouth with her hands, unsure if she was being fooled or not. "Prove it."

Benjamin's dark eyes turned red in less than second, and a devilish smile sprung on his lips.

"I know what you are thinking. You are staring at my eyes and wondering if your own eyes color, so odd for a human, has anything to do with your grandmother being like me. You are wondering now, if my powers also comprehend commanding you to do things with my voice. And you are, deep down, scared, because you know it's real, but I can also feel, and see in your bright, violet eyes, the reason I am so interested in you." Saying all this he came closer and closer, in the bumping carriage, so that his face was a hair from hers.

"What would that be, Sir Benjamin?" she whispered, the fear somewhat gone from her heart. The knowledge of a relative as powerful as him, her blood flowing with part of that... evil, of that power... the idea made her drunk. And made her feel strong.

"The very thing you are thinking about, your heritage. The blood that flows in you, the power that makes you one of us."

"No, no, I am part human, I aged, I grew up, I am aging, I am not immortal!"

"It does not matter, the blood of the Incubus only shows in the descendants that are worthy of it, and it is dominant, it is in you. And yes, you grew, we do grow, until we reach the age when our powers are the strongest, and then we stop, we flower, we reach the perfection we are intended to."

His appearance changed while he talked, slowly. Two curved, long horns grew from the back of his hears pointing backwards and up. The ears themselves grew pointy, a long, scaly tail was visible behind him, ending in a sharp spike.

The Incubus, Xahrel was standing in front of her, and instead of being frightened by it, Charyss felt herself attracted to his true form, clothed in the ball suit.

Drinking from his figure, she stood up, taking his hands, right when the carriage stopped.

"You... are going to go out like that?"

"I can decide who sees my true form e who doesn't, and right now, you are the only one allowed." He climbed off and offered her his hand. "Follow me, Charyss, heir of Yrelieth, the greatest of the Succubus race."

Charyss swallowed, and took the arm she was offered, following the man into her won house.

When they entered, her family was asleep.

"Come, Charyss, walk with me in the park, let me explain more."

In the chilly night air, the now reassuring voice of the Incubus, Xahrel, explained that the Succubus race was the female equivalent of an Incubus, and powers varied from demon to demon. Rarely they reproduced, and so the passing of powers from parent to child was all a mysterious territory, even more in her case.

And then it was her turn to answer a question.

"I knew there was Succubus blood in you as soon as I saw you the morning of your father's death. The light in your eyes, the demon shone through and right into me. I knew I had to tell you everything, before you revealed yourself to the world mistakenly and were locked up. But what I don't know is how you held it back. How did you keep your powers from breaking free, from not hurting everyone that ever displeased you, or your true appearance to come forth when not appropriate?" the red eyes showed amazement and awe, something the small looking girl, pale and with odd eyes, had rarely seen towards herself. Only from her grandmother.

"My grandmother raised me, only me, not my sisters. She was my tutor, my nanny, my maid, my seamstress, everything. And she thought me things. She said I was not to reveal them to anyone, to never talk about it. She explained about this... fire burning inside me, a fire that often sparked up, and would make me bold, when a Lady shouldn't be, brave, when a child would be scared, evil, when a girl should be good, and... shameless, when a woman should be pure." She blushed a little saying this, but found Xahrel grinning.

"A Succubus has, for definition, the power of seduction, the will to bend every man at her feet." Xahrel halted and stopped her in his arms with him. "And I believe you will be great at that."

"Does that mean... that my virtue... my virginity..."

Xahrel eyes went wide. "You are a virgin?"

"Of course! I still behaved as a proper Lady! I couldn't let my family name..."

"What does a family name matter when you will leave for centuries, dozens of centuries and millenniums, free of any social custom? Your powers grow with your sexuality, it is in your nature." His hands placed on her shoulders. "So this means you never saw your true form either?"

Charyss shook her head. "Will I have horns?" she whispered

Xahrel laughed, and swiftly, unexpectedly slipped his arms around her waist. "You are so.. new, young, and yet so powerful... I want to see you grow, develop, discover yourself." He murmured on her lips, his long, slender finger raising her chin up to his. "Am I wrong to say that the thought of my hands on you crossed your mind more than once tonight?"

Charyss smiled, and for once, let the fire in her win, and her smile and look turned devilish. "Not wrong at all."

Xahrel's mouth devoured hers, parting her lips, tasting her new and intoxicating flavor, while his hands sneaked around her and pulled her close, roaming her back, ass and breasts.

Charyss moaned in the kiss. The fire overwhelmed her and she pulled the hair on his head, pushed on her tiptoes to taste more of him, and then...

He snapped his fingers, and they were back inside. But not in her residence, but in a cellar, as dark and ancient as it was classy, rich and perfect in every detail.

"Welcome to my Manor, Charyss" Xahrel whispered before pushing her on the bed, falling on top of her frail figure.

His inhumanly strong hands tore the ball gown apart, laces and ties and fabric fell on the floor where he threw them.

His mouth descended on her nipple, lapping at it with his tongue, biting down on her aroused flesh.

Charyss moaned out loud with no inhibitions left, her nails dragging down his back, leaving deep marks, drawing blood, when his tongue flicked at her nipple. Xahrel growled in pleasure at her fierceness, display of her true nature.

His hands spread her legs underneath his body, squeezed her ass and pressed her crotch to his, to feel his own hardness boring into her heated sex.

E deep groan escaped her lips, a violet aura starting to emanate from her frail figure.

"Like that, Charyss, feel it, free it." Xahrel tore the last pieces of clothing left on her and uncovered all of her beauty in front of his eyes.

As he drank from her figure, her violet eyes met his, and a sense of pride, joy, and power flooded her heart seeing the effect her body had on this man, on this Incubus, this powerful creature, that still succumbed to her.

Before he could do anything more, her body moved faster than any human female could, and rolled them over, straddling his waist.

"Follow your instinct, it is in you." Xahrel whispered, looking marveled at her hungry eyes.

Charyss stripped him quickly, brushing her hands on his crotch at every chance, her naked breasts on his skin at every opportunity, until he was naked and hard before her eyes.

Her skin had slowly lost the rosy human color, to gain a violet shade, darkly glowing, rare even for her own race. Her fingers grazed his muscular thighs and covered his hard cock, suddenly careful not to hurt him with the new, sharp, long, black nails.

She stroked him, watching his reaction intensely, then leaned down, her gaze fixed in his dark red eyes. Her tongue flickered on the tip of his cock, drawing a groan out of him. She licked down his shaft, down to his balls, making them slick. His hands tangled in her black hair, now streaked with a deep violet.

"Don't tease me Charyss..." He warned.

But she was having fun, and kept sliding her tongue up and down his shaft, only to graze the head lightly.

Until he could take no more.

Roughly, his hands gripped her hair and pushed her mouth down on his cock, growling. "Mmm... I'm not any feeble human male Charyss. If you play with me you will get what you deserve. Oh yes, baby..." he moved her head up and down, fucked her mouth mercilessly, but despite the roughness, Charyss kept swirling her tongue around, heady with the groans of pleasure he let out.

He suddenly pulled her off him and threw her on the bed. Any human female would have her bones crushed by the force of the impact, but her body was slowly changing. She splayed her limbs on the mattress, leaving him full access.

"Mmm good girl, you learn quickly." He slid on top of her, his hand covering her exposed mound, hairless now, and slick, wet, dripping.

Xahrel pushed a finger in her quickly, roughly, drawing a squeal of pain mixed with pleasure out of her. Her hips ground on his hand, hungry for more.

"Please..."

"Begging, my sweet Charyss? Mmm no, a Succubus doesn't beg to just anyone." He hissed, his teeth grazing her breasts.

"You... are not anyone..." she wailed, trying to get his finger to move, to please her.

"I am not. Who am I Charyss?"

"An... Incubus, Xahrel..."

He slapped her, hard, across her breast. "No." he growled. "Not here, not in this world. Who am I Charyss?"

"The Duke... Of Westerly..." she breathed, catching on. "Please My Lord please."

"Please what, sweet Charyss?"

"Please... fuck me My Lord... Please!" she squealed when he plunged two fingers deep inside her, hurting her tight virgin hole, but hurting her so good.

Charyss moaned, ground back on his hand. "Yes baby... you are so wet and ready..." Xahrel groaned too, feeling her tightness, biting harshly on her nipple. She screamed.

"Please..."

"Does a succubus beg a human, Charyss? Even the Duke of Westerly?" he murmured.

Confused by his change of attitude, Charyss' eyes whipped at his, meeting his gaze. He wanted her to try and take control, and, she understood, he wanted her to fail, to submit to him.

As soon as she felt his fingers slide out of her, Charyss pushed him over and straddled his waist. With him on his back, she dragged her dripping pussy over the head of his cock, slick with pre-cum, back and forth.

"What... did... I .. say... about teasing?" Xahrel growled, took hold of her hips and slammed her down on his shaft. Charyss cried out in pleasure, as she felt her hymen broke, and the skin on her back grow in two large black wings, dragon like, streaked with violet.

"Oh sweet Charyss you are beautiful..." he groaned, throwing his head back at the pleasure of her tight pussy clenching on him.

"It feels so good... to be free..." Charyss chanted, gyrating her hips, moving up and down, changing angles, until she found the perfect rhythm and picked up the pace, moaning, screaming.

"Xahrel!" she let out, groaning.

"Mmm baby, not my real name, or you get the real me." He growled, taking hold of her hips and throwing her on the bed again. "On your hand and knees, sweet Charyss, you will enjoy this."

She obeyed and felt him plunge him quickly, roughly, his hands, claws out, gripped and dig into the flesh of her hips, drops of blood streaking her thighs.

He pumped harder and harder into her, feeling her walls contract rhythmically, ready to give her the first orgasm of her life and to free her true form at last.

Charyss ground back at every thrust, groaning. "I... can feel it... It's... coming."

"Yes, Charyss baby, let it out, cum for me, around me." He filled her up once again, roughly. "Cum!"

And she did, violently, shaking all over, as a pair of pointy, violet horns grew from the back of her ears backwards and upwards on her head, among her dark curls.

She screamed and shook, collapsing on the mattress, still held by him by her hips, his cock still in her, still hard

"Hold on baby" he gripped her hair, between her horns. "You will turn and suck on my cock when I pull you towards it." he ground into her, making her sensitive skin burn. She moaned nonetheless.

"Yes...Master..." she breathed.

"Mmm Master, I like that baby..." He fucked her harder, until he could hear her scream again, of pain aside from pleasure, and as his cock throbbed and shook, he pulled out and dragged her face on it. Her mouth wrapped hungrily around it, sucking every drop of hot cum into her throat, swallowing it all.

"Ah, Charyss, baby. You will be a wonderful companion for this eternity."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Her True Form

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 778 milliseconds