• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Shanti as Concubine Ch. 03

Shanti as Concubine Ch. 03

12

The flight landed on time at the Perth International Airport. She got up slowly – form her executive class Raffles seat and reached out for the cabin baggage and waited for the announcement to disembark. It had been a long flight – she had made it finally – made it to meet Dean and that was a long struggle. Ratan and Balu did everything to spoil the party but eventually their love that -is Dean and Shanti who showed it to everybody that it was their love which stood mightier and stronger- finally paving the way for her to receive Work permit and right to reside in Australia.

Ratan was bewildered – angry and was very upset – he was upset because in these 18 months after the first time Dean had come down to these parts – Shanti had studiously avoided him and not even allowed him to touch her forget any conjugal bliss -and all because of the remote support she was getting from Dean who in turn would pull the plug on Ratan with a higher transfer price or a threat to cancel the client order on some pretext -and with the economy not really showing up – last thing one wanted was to give or snap this relationship and make a living go out of the window, meanwhile Ratan got married to a lovely sexy girl from Calcutta -Nandini Chowdury – yes – the same Nandini whom we all know from the Shanti earlier series.

She was no novice to sex but feigned like one -and on her first night and subsequent nights gave Ratan a frightful time – all missionary style and even let a tomato up her pussy to fake hymen rupture.

We will concentrate on Nandini in separate episodes and for now – let us return to Shanti and her emigration to Australia. She left everything behind – including the rights over her child – hoping Dean would marry her -who did promise – he will. He sent her proofs of her divorce with Sherlyn – and convinced her that all was over on that side and also there were no siblings so no issue.

But a few days into her stint at Perth and a couple of nice nights with him – she realized he was using her. But then as had always been the case with this once upon time pious lady – life was a full circle. Shanti found herself being used. This time she did go along but also resignedly enjoyed it – after all – though he was using her – Dean was also marrying her- they were slated to get married in the next fortnight at a local civil court and later exchange vows at the Church – though she was not to convert into Christianity.

A big day in the life of Dean and his quest to make his brother Tim become the Mayor of a precinct near Perth. He was looking for the support of one of the Legislators – Howard Pierce. Legislator Pierce we should say.

The day was well set and Shanti dressed for the occasion in typical western Australian style.

The lunch took place in the back room of La Meriden an exclusive French restaurant often visited by Australian legislators and their cronies. They had the small room to themselves, although it was often used for two or three tables. Shanti knew that Dean had asked that they have a private meeting place, where they could nevertheless enjoy the excellent cuisine of La Meriden.

In the front room, a small string quartet played diffused and competitive music, and this music was piped into the back room so that Shanti and Dean and Legislator Pierce could hear it. They were just completing the last of seven courses and drinking very pleasant Bordeaux with their cheese.

Shanti was no longer participating in the lively conversation with Legislator Pierce because she knew that Dean was not zeroing in on the real topic of interest. They wanted and needed the influential Legislator's assistance if Tim Clarke was going to be nominated at the convention.

He had never shown himself friendly to any of the Clarkes, and had delighted in making derogatory statements to the press about Tim's abilities whenever he got the chance.

He was an old crocodile, as Dean put it, and it was up to them to charm him! Shanti rose to go to the ladies' room. The wine was making her feel a nice glow and she walked slowly toward the private accommodations for that room. She seemed to be able to feel the eyes of the two men upon her swaying buttocks as she moved away from their table, and she felt proud to be such a good-looking woman as well as an efficient one. When she returned, she noted that the mood between Dean and the Legislator had softened considerably, and she wondered if Dean had already succeeded in getting an agreement from him.

When in his turn the Legislator bowed to the exigencies of the large quantities of wine that the trio had drunk and left the table to go to the lavatories, Shanti turned to her lover and partner and asked, "How's it going."

Dean placed his hand upon Shanti's knee underneath the table. He was silent, but his fingers seemed to be talking for him. His sharp blue eyes looked intently into Shanti's and Shanti could not help wanting to reach out and smooth his blond hair back with her hands, to hold him to her right there in the restaurant. It was true that they were alone in the back room, but Legislator Pierce would be back at any moment. Dean's hand felt like a hot coal on her leg, and she felt it moving upward, pushing her skirt back as it went and touching along the stocking length of her thighs.

"Oh Dean ..." she sighed. She longed for his touch, though, and made no move to stop him. The wine made her head hum dizzily and she was filled with a strong desire that sent thrills running up and down her spine. Between her legs, high up at the moist spot of her triangular "V", she was already getting wetter and wetter as Dean's fingers moved steadily up. "Oh ..." she sighed. She could not help parting her thighs ever so slightly. She could feel the inner moistness of her darkly hair-trimmed pussy beginning to pulsate nervously. She wanted him to hurry and touch her there! Perhaps after the lunch was over they would leave and go to one of their apartments to be alone! She had been in Perth for just over a week now and Dean had fucked her a score times- everywhere and in all her orifices – on the balcony, in the bathroom and of course most of the time on the Floor in his apartments and quite a few times did it even with the blinds off and oblivious to the outside world -but this was nothing – it was terribly out of the world for her when he screwed her on the beach.

And now his fingers advanced across the bare top of Shanti's thighs. They tickled and teased her, until he was sure of her rapt attention. Then he slipped his index finger up under the elastic band of her nylon panties and let the tip of it sink into the moisture of her trembling secret cunt. "Ooooooooh!"

Shanti cried, pushing her hips down onto the seat. The thickness of his finger moved slowly within the heated hair-lined confines of her soaking wet pussy, creating a friction that increased with each split second the mounting desire that Shanti felt in her loins.

"Remember the last time?????" Dean suddenly inquired, and there was urgency in his voice that made Shanti know that he was excited too. Yes, she remembered all too well the last time on the Beach. It had been the last time they made love, and she seemed to still be able to feel the sharp blows that he had rained upon her nakedly quivering buttocks. Their brownness had shown up at him in the privacy of his bedroom later as she lay crying and trembling across his knees. After each painful slap, he had slipped his fingers between her legs and created a flurry of pleasure inside her tightly clenching vagina. She wondered with a start if he planned to do something to her riot now ... right there!

"Yes, darling, I remember!" she replied.

She remembered, too, the way he had first brought her to a breathless climax ... that night in Grantsville Apartment when he had sought to punish her for meddling in the Clarke affairs. She had just asked him – why he was needed to campaign for Tim – out of innocence of course.

Dean had taken her to his room then and angrily stripped and beaten her bare buttocks, and had been totally surprised to have her reach a tumultuous orgasm that way! She too had been surprised, and it had been the beginning of a long and fruitful relationship between them. She was thrilled down to her fingertips and her toes were curling inside her stylish boots. It was so exciting when he spoke to her this way! But she was unprepared for his next words.

"The Legislator's hot for you," he said, continuing his lazy friction up between her cream-like colored thighs. "I thought maybe you and I might surprise him and put on a little show for him right now. I can see to it that we're left alone long enough, and it will mean he's ours!"

In spite of herself, Shanti bristled. She understood perfectly well what the young lover was saying, and she knew that he had probably assessed the situation perfectly accurately. Legislator Pierce would certainly fall right into their laps if they were to play up to his sexual nature. He had never asked anything of her before that would put her in such a dilemma. She didn't seem to be able to answer him. Still, his finger churned wetly inside her tingling pussy, and the waves of desire continued to traverse her elegantly-clothed body. She felt a rush of anger as she saw Legislator Pierce returning from the men's room. There was no time to answer.

Dean whispered, "Just follow my lead and go along with what I say. I know I can count on you!"

Shanti felt flushed and uncomfortable, for Dean had not yet removed his finger from beneath her skirt, and Legislator Pierce was right there at the table now, sitting back down. It must be perfectly obvious why Dean is twisted toward me like that with his hand beneath the table, she thought with alarm. It all seemed to be getting away from her, and she wished she had not had quite so much wine.

She was relieved when Dean finally removed his hand, but then she saw him get up and go to the connecting door. She knew he was going to make sure that no one came into the room for a certain amount of time. The brandy glasses had already been served, along with the coffee, although Legislator Pierce had insisted on American coffee and was downing a big cup of it. While Dean was temporarily away from the table, Shanti could feel the Legislator leering at her, and she met his gaze across the table with a frank stare of her own. He was an unattractive man of about 55 or so, portly with jowls and a girth befitting a man of his status.

No young and dashing Legislator like Tim Clarke was he, and it occurred to Shanti that he must resent the younger man terribly. She had never met Legislator Pierce before, and she had no love for the man, knowing him to be a wily and dangerous in-fighter among the sharks of Perth.

What was Dean going to require of her?

She didn't possibly see how she could have anything to do with him that involved getting closer than she was right now. Then she remembered that Dean had said something about "putting on a show" ... but in the confused state of mind that followed her lover's strange suggestion, Shanti didn't know what to think. Before she had a moment more to contemplate the situation, she saw Dean returning and locking the door behind him as he entered the back room of La Meriden.

He said not a word as he sat down again beside Shanti, but she knew that he had arranged it all and that within moments he would set out to gain Legislator Pierce's favors. A terrible sensation of anger whipped through her once more as she felt Dean's fingers rising beneath her skirt again.

He had resumed with an additional bottle of red wine, and suggested that they all drink heartily. The Legislator's eyes twinkled and his booming laugh filled the room. Had Dean spoken to him before? Did he know what was to come, when she herself didn't? Dean's middle finger surged close to the already seeping spot high between her soft white thighs, and she felt him parting the darkly curling pubic hairs and inserting the thick digit into the moisture of her trembling cunt. Was Dean using her? Or were they as a team setting out to accomplish something that was absolutely necessary? She could not decide, and the indecision started an odd kind of fatalism working in her brain.

She drank more of the mellow smooth-tasting wine and gave herself up bit by bit to the rising heat within her loins as Dean's agile finger plied softly and steadily, rubbing gently at the tingling slit of her aroused pussy. It felt so terribly obscene to be sitting there as if nothing was happening, when all along she was certain that Legislator Pierce knew what was happening under the table. Then abruptly the conversation turned from the innocent topic of the decor of La Meriden to more explicit things.

Dean spoke to her in a tone of voice that she knew well. It meant that he was excited almost to the breaking point.

That he wanted to take her forcefully and hard, that he wanted her to yield to his strong handsome arms, to let him grind out his lust upon her, blotting her own out as easily as he would snuff out a candle with the rock-hard stiffness of his demanding cock! "How does that feel up in your little hot pussy?" he asked. Shanti flinched at the words, and at the knowledge that Legislator Pierce was flushing with emotion across from her.

"It ... it feels ..." she began.

She must not let him down ... since it had all started anyway, she must somehow see it through! His finger churned with a new insistent touch, separating the slippery folds of her wet pussy and worming upward toward the open spot of her hidden vagina.

"Yes?" he inquired, anxiously pushing and thrusting upward so that his finger rose into the moist and sensitive pit of his elegantly-dressed assistant's vaginal orifice.

"GOOD!" she blurted out.

Pierce cleared his throat and stirred uneasily on his seat. He was enjoying the whole thing immensely.

Dean Clarke had promised him something special ... something along the lines that he seemed to know that the older man would like. Now, Pierce was more than pleased to see that the promise was of a much more exciting nature than he would have imagined. It was easy to get girls in Washington. Call girls were thick as flies, and there was always some little willing thing around if you didn't want to pay. But Shanti Sridhar ... that was something else entirely!

To see the beautiful and intelligent South Indian woman unbelievably beautiful and tall – yes tall – at 5'7" beginning to sprawl down in her seat, right there across from him, her eyes mere slits as she entered into a passionate state that was obviously complete and intense ... now that was a show! To know that Dean Clarke was at that moment fingering the tight hidden split of this proud and exciting young woman was enough to drive him crazy. He leaned forward in his seat watching Shanti's expression with a growing interest, and noting the motions of Dean's arm as he manipulated his hand beneath Shanti's dress.

He could feel his already hard cock lurching between his legs as he thought admiringly of the audacity the young Clarke brother had ... to set such a thing up right in the back room of La Meriden! He had to hand it to him though, he really knew how to get a fellow!

He had heard tales about Dean, about how the young lawyer would stop at nothing to get what he wanted for his older brother. Well, now he was getting a taste of it himself, and he found it entirely to his liking! Life was a dull affair at best, and he always liked to add as much spice to his own as possible. This was the kind of spice that made him think that it was all worthwhile!

Dean was speaking calmly to the thoroughly aroused dusky beauty from India now, and Pierce tried to catch all of his words. He could only get a few here and there, but they were enough for him to get the picture.

He was exciting Shanti not only through his intimate touching between her legs, but by his lewd words."... Know finger-fucking ... my fingers are fucking your tight little cunt ... squirm it ... wiggle it ... ugh! ugh! Is that high enough for you ... oh God, you feel good up in there! Don't you wish it were my cock instead of my fingers? You know you like fucking better than anything ... Legislator Pierce knows it too ... If you want me to I'll fuck you now ..."

With each word, Shanti seemed to lose more and more control of herself with Pierce could see her spreading her legs wider, and he leaned over farther in hopes of seeing something. It was then that Dean pushed the table back, and throwing up Shanti's skirt with a sudden motion, invited the older man to watch what his fingers were doing. Shanti whimpered, then shrugged briefly, but the idea that she was being lewdly exposed to this awful man–-but at the same time serving "the cause"–-created a characteristic surge of masochistic enjoyment that increased her emotion to such an extent that she groaned out loud.

The pinkly glistening folds of her exposed dark pussy were plainly visible to Pierce now as he stared intently at the dark hair- fringed "vee" up between Shanti's widely separated legs. Dean had flicked back the narrow elastic leg band of her panties so that the entire naked surface of his comely assistant's thoroughly aroused pussy was visible, and his bunched-together fingers could be seen lewdly rising up into the tightly clenching orifice of her vagina, appearing and disappearing as he thrust again and again up into her willingly open cunt.

"CHRIST, MAN!" Pierce exclaimed. "You've really got her going!"

His lust-aroused cock was aching for a taste of that elegant cunt, but he didn't want to say anything yet. Dean obviously had the whole thing thought out; he would let him set the pace. Dean would stop whenever he thought Shanti was about to cum. He did not want that yet. He wanted to keep her teetering on the brink of a cataclysmic release, to arouse her so much that she would mindlessly obey him.

He had done it before in private, and he knew that it worked. She had become an expert in satisfying his every whim, and in that manner satisfying her own. This would be the first performance before another person, but he knew she would do well. She had been well trained.

"COME ON!" he said to her. "HURRY UP AND STRIP AND I'LL FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!"

With only a second's hesitation Shanti stood up.

She wavered as she looked over at the alert and deeply reddened face of Legislator Pierce, but she realized that she would be able to go through with it now. It would be worth it to feel Dean fucking her, to obey him so well that he fucked her into a state of ecstatic delirium.

She would do as he said Pierce had little to do with it, really. She and Dean were performing a ritual which was a Part of their love-making, a ritual that thrilled her beyond anything she had ever felt! She stood near the table, there in the back room of the restaurant, and began to slip out of her clothes. Pierce watched with bulging eyes.

He had only imagined what a gorgeous body Shanti possessed, but now he saw. It's like someone sharing his wife win you! he thought, not knowing that it was in the offing and growing more and more excited. He was sharing Dean's would be wife.

Her suit top and blouse were gone now and she stood in her skirt and white lace brassiere, her shapely calves encased in tight-fitting brown leather. Her full, cream-like thighs came enticingly into view as she stepped out of her skirt and half-slip next. The beige tone of her long nylon stockings, held in place by a dainty white lace-trimmed garter belt, blended subtly with the soft ivory of her naked loins.

Suddenly to Dean it was as if he and Shanti were alone in the room. She was playing strictly to him, while Pierce faded even from his peripheral vision. Before him, Shanti's bra unclasped from the front and fell to the floor with a flick of her fingers, and the full beauty of her firmly ripe breasts swung into

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Shanti as Concubine Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds