• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Close Friends but Closer Buddies Ch. 02: Scott

Close Friends but Closer Buddies Ch. 02: Scott

12

I started my day by following my routine as if it were a normal day. Only nothing felt normal today. All of my thoughts were consumed with my excitement from the aggressive attention I was getting from Kate. I really didn't know how or what to do, other than be deliberately normal.

I started by taking a shower. My daily routine starts with me stripping down naked in my bedroom, walking into my joined bathroom, turning on the water to heat and brushing my teeth. So, I started going through the motions. I stripped out of my night clothes and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower, then walked to the toilet to pee. My cock, all 6 1/2 inches of it in its full naked glory, was hard as a steel rod. My erection was almost painful.

I tried to aim it appropriately, but had to bend at the waist to help myself. I was normally accustomed to morning wood, but this was excitedly impressive. It took a bit longer than normal, but I finished as hard as I started. I almost felt like a teenager again.

I shuffled to the sink to brush my teeth. As I did, the door swung wide open.

"Hey babe I forg...," Joan stumbled on herself a bit "Hello! Wow, something got to you. I just forgot to tell you that I need you to change my oil this week." She said with a smirk.

"Yeah, no sweat. Saturday I'll get to it."

Joan sauntered the couple of steps from the door to me and rolled her chest into mine. She kissed me, and with her right hand stroked my hard cock. She then hugged me with her free arm and gave me another peck.

"Thinking about last night, huh? It was hot. Romps like that are nice. I will be thinking about this today." she said with another smirk. "Maybe we can do it again after the kids are in bed."

"Of course. I'd love to. Obviously I had a good time as well." I kept telling myself to act normal. Everyone has a highlight reel fuck fantasy, so me thinking about her friend really wasn't that strange. "I love any chance to be with you."

"Mmmm... Wish I had time to help you take care of this. You're so hard. Damn babe!" She said again grabbing my cock. She gave it a good squeeze, gave me another peck, and left.

I brushed my teeth, hopped into the shower and cleaned up. Now that my wife had left for the day, I could relax a bit. My cock was still stiff, and I had to do something to take care of it. So, I grabbed my smart phone, opened up an internet browser, opened an incognito browser and opened up a porn site.

I started browsing the front page movies, but quickly was bored by the typical selection of petite blondes with big tits. I flipped to the amateur section, and immediately saw what I was looking for. A nice voluptuous redhead, with a nice juicy ass, and a large set of tits. I opened the movie. It starts, two women walking into the scene. One is the redhead I just described, the other is a dirty blonde, size 8 or so, nice breasts and and ass. The redhead in this shot has beautiful athletic legs.

They start the typical bullshit porn dialogue, then talk about getting the husbands together for dinner. The movie starts to resonate my own fantasy. I skip forward a couple of minutes and from stage right two gentlemen walk in in sport coats and jeans.

Each walks up to a separate woman, kisses her on the lips, and they proceed with more porn bullshit small talk. I skip ahead more. Finally, they're all sitting and having wine, and I can tell that the conversation is starting. The first woman starts "Mmmm babe, we did talk about a soft swap during out date the other night..." the conversation starts. The male actor looks at his girl, then at the redhead I described earlier, raises his eyebrows and nods, saying nothing.

I start stroking my cock here, and skip ahead some again. Both women now are blowing each guy, then look at each other to kiss. It is not the typical kiss in porn, there was something deeply familiar here between these women. They then swap partners, and start sucking the opposites man's cock. So much for the soft swap.

I skip ahead a bit more, and both women are fucking the opposites man. The redhead, in reverse cowboy, is bouncing on a nice big fat cock. The dirty blonde is face down in her pussy, getting fucked doggie style, mouth full of clit. I start stroking my cock faster. I let movie run.

Both women at this point are in the throes of passion, the redhead getting a nice tongue bath from her friend as she gets this massive cock filling her pussy. The other woman is contending with keeping a nice position eating her friends pussy, while the man behind her rails her like he is trying to break her hip. I am beginning to feel the familiar twinge in my balls as I stroke my cock.

The man fucking the dirty blonde begins to cum in her pussy. The dirty blonde slams her pussy further onto his cock, milking it of its juices. Strangely, she looks at the camera and her face is replaced with Kate's. Cum begins to spurt out of my dick, as I watch the redhead begin to milk cum out of her fuck toys cock. The dirty blonde, who's face is now replaced in my mind with Kate's, licks her friends pussy with more vigor now. Cum is spewing out of it, and the redhead is throwing her head back in passion, obviously having a huge orgasm. Cum is also spewing out of my cock, and I moan a little bit from jerking off. Finally, I come down, and shut off the movie. Holy shit, what a fantasy!

I clean myself up, finish my self-maintenance routine, get dressed and head to work. I feel a little more relaxed from having released some of the sexual tension. My drive to work is relatively easy, and I get to work about ten minutes early. I decide to text my wife before I go to the office, working to get things right.

"Hey babe, just got to work. Hope you have a great day, love you -me"

A few seconds later I get a text back, "Great. Love you too. Remember to get kids, and pick up George with them. JIC (just in case) Kate's phone number is 555-7980. Thx 4 help. Will pay you back tonight ;-) "

Holy shit, I have Kate's phone number. I get a bit shaky, but realize I need to text back before I get in the building, "Will remember. Love you Joan."

I left my phone in the car and head into the building. I didn't need the distraction at work of Kate's number right this minute at work. So I head in, punch the time clock, go to my desk and login to my computer.

My office is a 4 cubicle square I share with 3 other people. We make up the marketing department of our company, Analysis, Inc. As I start typing my password, my colleague Aileen sits down. Aileen is a beautiful italian woman with long dark hair and brown eyes. She is petite, standing about 5'2'', but has an hourglass shape. Her breasts are probably "B" cup, I'm guessing because I've never seen them except for what she shows when she is showing cleavage for clients. She does have a very nice, round ass, and for a petite woman like her it is a rare and beautiful sight.

"Hey Scott, how are you?" She asks with a smile.

"Morning Aileen, you look nice today. I am well, thanks for asking." I reply kindly.

"Thank you. So, how was dinner with the new friends? A forced disaster?"

"Strangely, no. It was very nice. I am glad that Joan has met a person she connects with. Her husband is a cop, and is very quite and a bit off putting, but we're guys. You know how it is. We were both voluntold by wives to meet and play nice."

"Ha!" She laughs a bit, "Well there you go. About time. The way you complain about meeting new folks, I bet that Joan is tickled pink that you got along with someone new."

If you only knew how I tickled her pink last night - I thought. But I replied kindly, "Yes, she is very happy. She has a friend, and our son's apparently are friends at school. So, I need to help with that."

"You know, I would hang out with Joan too, we all sort of migrated to this place." Aileen replied.

"I know, but you're one of my co-workers. There is always going to be an heir of professionalism with her, because of the place we work and how our job situation is. She is strangely guarded that if she lets her hair down around my co-workers there might be a hint of something there that might create drama for me at work. It has something to do with her mom."

"Well Scott, between the two of us, that is a bit weird. What did her mom do?" Aileen asked

"Her mom was a nurse for a long time. Like 45 years, graduated nursing school and worked in the same hospital, in the same town for a long time."

"Wow, well then her parents are older than? That is probably a generational thing with them that was passed down to her."

"Yeah, something like don't dip your pen in company ink, or something like that."

"Scott, shit. That's crude, but funny." Aileen smiled.

"Sorry. I didn't mean anything by it." It wasn't completely true, but Aileen and I were plutonic friends. I would absolutely take advantage of an opportunity to fuck her, but again, there was something to keeping home at home and work at work, and not mixing business and pleasure.

"No harm. Just be careful who you make those comments around. We're in marketing. If it weren't me you might be up shits creek."

Our conversation ended there, both of us getting into E-mails and phone calls at work. The day seemed to pass pretty quickly, strange, because part of me was very eager to see the end of the work day. I left the office for lunch, grabbed and checked my phone, and walked to the corner deli for a sandwich.

Our city is very unique, in that it has a population of close to 100k, but is spread out and very small town like. There are cliques within it that exist that have had the same routines of getting together for a number of years, meeting for lunch and such. Where I am going with this is that everything is strangely unique and familiar, and when I go to the deli for a sandwich, the same people are there.

So, when a new Crown Victoria interceptor was parked in front of my deli, that was something I realized was new.

I walked in the door, and the bell rang. Antonio, "Tony" for short, the sandwich guy, looked up. "Hey Scott, club day. Want one?"

"You know it bud. Remember how I like it?"

"Yup, light lettuce, tomato cut in half, light mayo, salt and pepper?"

"Exactly." I said. "Thanks Tony."

"No problem. Coming right up." He turned and started cutting up ham and roast beef for my sandwich.

I took my normal seat at the counter of the deli, and looked around. Same crowd for lunch time, but there were two people at a booth in the corner that were new. The one facing me was a good looking brunette, tall, long hair, from by the looks of it had a large set of tits and a beautiful face. She was with man, he had short hair and was wearing a charcoal suit. She was laughing a bit loud, as if told her a funny joke, and stirring a cup of coffee.

Tony delivered my sandwich and I dug right into it. Perfect and delicious as normal. A bit of mayo dripped onto my chin after a bite, and I had to reach over the counter to get a napkin. As I went to sit back down, I couldn't help but look at that booth again. The brunette had her hands under her chin, enthralled in her gentleman company, and he had turned his body to the side and had a leg up in the booth. There was something familiar about him.

I took another bite of my sandwich, trying to figure out the familiarity of the man at the booth. I swallowed my bite. Looked back over, the couple was kissing now. I also got a little bit better view of the man. The familiarity hit me. It was Quinn. The woman he was kissing, beautiful as she was, was not Kate.

A shred of nervous energy hit me and I felt like I needed to go. I didn't want Quinn to see me, for God's sake, I just met the guy. I didn't want him to realize I recognized him, or even give him the idea that I may know he was with someone other than Kate. I had no idea what their relationship was like outside of what I experienced, and Kate overtly flirting with me began to make sense in some capacity.

"Tony, can I get a box, I'm really jammed up at work and this awesome sandwich is going with me."

"Sure man. No sweat." I must have had a strange look in my eyes and he asked, "You ok Scott?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm ok. I just need to get on some work." I lied. I didn't want to get seen. I wasn't in trouble or anything, but guy code was kicking in.

As Tony handed me a box, the couple got up and headed for the door. Quinn stopped at the counter end, to pay. I didn't realize myself that they had moved, and turned right at the end of the counter in my chair, to also pay and leave. I'll be damned if he didn't immediately recognize me.

"Hey, S-Scott, right?" He said, pointing, eyes big, but very cordial.

"Hi, Quinn? Nice to see you." I said, holding out a hand to shake.

"Likewise. First time here, for me and my friend." He was now visibly shaken, hoping that I didn't let the cat out of the bag. I immediately understood what was happening.

"Oh, yeah, I come here alot. I work just up the street. Tony makes a hell of a club."

"Yeah, I got that too. Damn good sandwich. I'm sorry, I'm being rude. Vanessa, this is my friend Scott." He introduced us, obviously keeping cool.

"Hi!" She said holding out a hand. I took it and gave her a firm shake. "You're the first friend of Quinn's I've met."

"Oh, well that's nice!" I replied. "It is nice to meet you."

"Well, we have to get going Scott, I'll see you a little later? Give you a buzz?" He said, trying to hurry along.

"Yeah, I'm getting the kids tonight, so just let me know when you're ready to get George." I replied. He looked up a bit shocked.

"Yeah, great. Thanks. See you." And they left.

I went up to pay my bill. Tony waved it off.

"He paid for your sandwich." Tony said.

"Well, I'll be damned." I said. See you later Tony.

I went back to my office in shock. It seemed like 2 hours had passed, but it was only about 35 minutes. I got back to my cube about 20 minutes earlier than normal, and it was thankfully empty. I needed time to process all of the shit happening. Kate coming on to me. Quinn having lunch with another woman. What a wild 24 hours.

I realized that I had my phone in my pocket. I looked down and had 2 text messages. One from Joan, and one from another number with no ID in my phone.

The one from Joan read: "Hey babe, just thinking about you. I couldn't get running into you this morning out of my head. I can't WAIT for this evening. Love you."

"Love you too, babe." I quickly responded.

I read the second text. "I'm going to be a few minutes early. I can't wait to see you. If my kid is a ding-dong, you have my permission to kick his butt. HEHE." It was Kate. My head was in a bit of a tail spin. All of this shit. I didn't want to get in the middle of a fucking trainwreck. However, Kate is smokin' hot. She has an electric personality. She's aggressive, and frankly, I love the attention. So I replied.

"I'm sure George will be fine. I can't wait to see you either."

Another text arrived. "Remember what I said, I can be discreet. hehehe ;-)"

I responded, "Awfully confident, aren't you? Kinda ballsy too, flirting with me in front of my wife. What makes you think I am interested?" I sent it off. I couldn't be a complete pushover here. Hell, I don't even know if I want to get involved in this, she's a cops wife.

A text came back. "You haven't said no. As a matter of fact, you've played right along. If you're not interested, you sure have a hell of a way of saying no."

I decided not to respond again. I needed to get my head right to finish work. Obviously, I'd have a chance to talk about this later.

As quickly as the beginning of my day went, the opposite happened after lunch. I couldn't get out of my own head. Quinn, the quiet, off putting, cop was having some outside relationship. His wife was flirting with me like a sorority girl. My wife, strangely oblivious, was happy. What the hell was I to do? I didn't want to cause any shit.

Finally, it was time to go. I packed up my shit, and was headed out. AIleen stopped me for a second.

"Hey, Scott, you were pretty quiet this afternoon. You ok?" She was sweet.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm just trying to focus on this project. Not sure why, just seem a bit off with this and want to give it some focus." I lied. Seemed plausible.

"Ok. If you need some help or anything, or another eye to look over the presentation, hit me up." She replied. She gave me a friendly hug and a peck on the cheek. I smiled at her.

"See ya tomorrow." I said. She waved and smiled. I admired her ass as she walked away. I thought to myself, "What a lucky guy to fuck her. She's a dimepiece."

I got in my car and headed to the school. Traffic was again kind to me, and I got there a bit early. I waited in line to pick up the kids in the commons area of the school. I still couldn't get over just how strange this whole day had been.

The kids were dismissed, and the kids were coming. My son, Joe, and George were running shoulder to shoulder, excited. I began to feel something for George, knowing what I know. We all walked out of the school together, loaded in the car, and headed to my house.

As soon as we hit my driveway, the boys jumped out of my car, and bee-lined for Joe's room and shut the door. I let them. Boys need to be boys. I also wanted some time to be by myself.

Again, time dragged. I knew Kate was coming over to get her son. I also knew that the last text I sent, would either put her off, or warrant some kind of conversation that I may or may not want to be part of. I sure didn't want to cause a problem for her, but I didn't want any issues at my place either.

I need to be a bit more honest. I just didn't want drama. I wanted my fantasy, and this aggressive women was quickly becoming one of those. I wanted to see her breasts. I wanted to feel them bare. I wanted to feel her bare ass. I wanted to feel her lips on my cock. I wanted to fuck her.

As I day dreamed, the doorbell rang. My heart leapt. It was her. I got a chill in my toes, my legs shook a bit, and I had butterflies. I walked to the door, took a breath, and opened it.

"Come on in Kate." I said. My voice was a bit shakey.

"Thanks, and thanks for picking up George. I had to finish my shift at the hospital, and need to run him home. I'm still kind of on call."

"No problem. Anything I can do to help." I replied. I was still a bit nervous and shakey.

"Scott, relax." She could tell I was a bit nervous. "I got your text. I'm sorry if I've been a little forward. I don't want to do anything to put a strain on you or Joan. I was a bit horny last night, and I when I get that way I lose a bit of control. I do have an attraction to you."

I was shocked. This wasn't what I expected.

"Don't worry about it Kate. I am attracted to you as well. I was just taken a bit aback from the attention, it's been awhile since another woman overtly hit on me."

"I don't want to be too forward, but it's been awhile for me. Quinn and I aren't really active, if you know what I mean."

Bam. There it was. The brick wall. I couldn't say anything.

"We used to have a lot of sex, but for some reason it has tapered off. He's working a different shift, and we're like two passing ships in the night..." She continued

Finally, I mustered some words and courage.

"I'm sorry to hear that. You're beautiful and have an infectious personality, I can't imagine..."

She stopped me. She looked around and kissed me on the mouth, putting her hands on my head behind my ears. I thought about pushing her away, I really did. I just couldn't. I kissed her back. I put my hands under her ass and she jumped and wrapped her legs around me. I broke our kiss for a minute, to see if kids were coming.

I held her in my arms, legs wrapped around me and carried her to my laundry room. It was now when I realized that she was wearing scrubs from work. We went back to kissing, this time her hands all over my back, working my shirt up.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Close Friends but Closer Buddies Ch. 02: Scott

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 159 milliseconds