• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Playmates

Playmates

Brian isn't threatened by the other men in my life. It's true he gets jealous. I've seen it in his eyes. I notice it when I am meeting someone new. He is always there, that is part of the deal. It is when I am sitting there, barely dressed in some outfit selected because it is revealing, having a cocktail, and interviewing a new plaything. It's before I have touched them that he is jealous. I steal glances at him. I guess I like it. I know he does.

It all came up pretty early in our relationship. I was drunk of course. "In vino vertias." We were at a party and a longhaired man in a tight T-shirt was being a little too obvious. I was flirting. I wanted him. I said no. I still slipped his number into my bad though. Brian pulled me aside. He asked if I wanted Mr. T-shirt. I said yes, I did. He just looked at me for a minute but it felt like an hour. I grew uncomfortable. Just as I began to question whether or not I could actually just settle on one man he reached out to me. He put his hand on my back. My dress plunged deep down my back almost to my ass and he moved his hand from my shoulder blade until it was tantalizingly low on my back. I wanted him to continue to my ass. I am sexual that way. I just like it. I like all of it. I like the tease, I like the seduction, and I like the earth shaking hair pulling hard fucking.

"Can I watch?" he said quietly in my ear.

I will be honest. I have had thoughts about having multiple men. I have had long dirty nights of imagining it and touching myself and bringing myself to orgasms as I had one hand between my legs and the fingers of the other in my mouth in a pale imitation of the real thing.

"No." I said quietly. I didn't look at him afraid of what he was thinking. If I was going to go through with it I would need to just close my eyes and let the cards fall where they may. "I want you too." I told him.

It was better than I imagined. It was too good. It was too good not to happen again.

"I just love cock." I told him. It was about the third time I had invited Mr. T-shirt over. Those early times, they were social as well as sexual. Mr. Tshirt would come over and we woul drink wine and smoke a little and then when we grew quiet I would know it was happening. I would ran my hands over their thighs and then stroke them through their Jeans. They would undress. They both knew it was all about me. I wouldn't be wearing much, usually just a T-shirt of my own but they would stand in front of me. I would stroke them and lick them. Sometimes this would go on longer than the fucking. I just loved cock.

Mr. T-shirt found a girlfriend and faded away but I wasn't done. Neither was Brian.

One night he took me out to a club. I think it was my birthday. It was some sort of special event. He told me when we were waiting in line. "It's been a while. I thought maybe you might find a new playmate tonight." I loved that he said playmate. It made it less serious. It wasn't fucking it was playing. Playing is fun.

"Or two?" I teased him.

"You want two?" he asked.

"I want all of them." I smiled as I said it, as if I was still teasing, but I wasn't. I found two friends and with Brian we all went back to one of their apartments. It was a young single guys place. It was small and dirty with the bed barely off the floor. Brian told them the rules as I undressed. I made a show of it slowly peeling off the blouse and skirt I was wearing. They had to wear condoms to fuck me.

I sucked each one of them off. Fuck that was a lot of cum. When I finally assumes a position on the bed with my ass in the air and my face pressed down into a pillow my mouth was overwhelmed by the salty must taste of them. I was such a fucking slut. They started fucking and went on until the sky out the window started to turn orange. My cunt ached the next day but I didn't care, Sundays Brian and I seldom left the bedroom and with the images of the night before flashing through my mind I napped and fucked my way through the day.

"Do you want a girl?" I asked him finally. We were eating crepes in bed. He just looked at me. "Like, would you like us to have a girl join us, you know, maybe you should have a playmate too."

He thought about it too long. I couldn't imagine what he was thinking about.

"I don't know. It's not the same." He said finally.

"Sure it is." I told him. "It's only fair."

"No," he explained. "a woman, and you know this, can pleasure two men. There are plenty of things you can do."

"Lots of holes." I tried to joke.

"Exactly." He continued, earnestly. "But a guy, I mean, you only have one dick." He paused again. "And it gets tired."

We talked about it for some time. I tried to understand but it just escaped me. I am not a girl who is into girls, that wasn't my intention. I just wanted him to enjoy a playmate the way I did.

Girls are so much harder. When I finally got him to accept the idea we went on the prowl. I figured it would be the same. I was an experienced woman of the world at 28 and absolutely clueless. We tried the same approaches except it was he who was on the make at the bar. Brian is good looking. He is tall with wavy black hair and wears a slight beard. He has a welcoming smile and is lean and muscular. I watched him talk to girls. I watched him do well. They would smile and chat with him. I watched them do all the things I do. They would smile and touch his arm and I figured we were in.

With a man, it is easy. You smile and touch their arm and they want to fuck you. "Oh, my boyfriend is going to be there too." You say and they don't care. The women on the other hand, were almost instantly out. Occasionally they would tell us to call them but then never called back. Once The girl said it was fine but that he would have to watch her and me. Once she made it back to our apartment only to cry when he began to kiss her in front of me.

We ventured online, we tried one of those sites. We were successful. Twice we found him playmates.

My Brian is a wise man. He knew ahead of time how it would go. He is a marvelous lover. He can make love to me for hours delicately and tenderly or fuck my brains out, depending on the mood. It was still hard though, with two of us, to sufficiently give his attentions to both of us.

I would get bored and move to the small sofa by the bed. He would fuck the other girl, it never came down to him not being able to last, it was always more about losing interest. I would watch him lose interest in her. He would be watching me. the last time, as the girl lay sleeping beside him I crawled back into bed with them.

"It's just not your thing, is it?" I asked him.

"You are my thing." He told me. He knows just how to touch my heart in the simplest most perfect way.

"We can stop." I told him. I watched the look of relief on his face.

"Or we can just go back to finding playmates for you." He said. I didn't reply, I just curled up in his chest.

Lying there loving him I watched the sleeping girl beside us. "She is gorgeous." I told him.

"Make love to her. Let me watch." He said.

She stirred awake when I pulled her to her back. She smiled when I pulled her legs gently apart and moaned when I positioned myself between them. It was awkward at first but I imagined what I like to have done to me and settled into a gentle rhythm. She cooed and began to touch her breasts and when I paused for a moment to look up at Brian I saw the smile on his face and his hand gently stroking his engorged cock. God, I wanted that cock. I always understood my kink. I like cock. I finally understood his. He liked me.

Finally he fucked me as I fucked her with my fingers and tongue. We will make love to a woman still from time to time but it is rare, we have to stumble into it.

I maintain a nice stable of playmates. I have different boys for different moods. Brian likes Kurt; they are actually friends. Aman always has pot. Reese has this incredible sailboat and we go out in the bay on sunny days and I laze about nude letting them have their way with me until the sun begins to set and it gets cool on the water. Brian gets his too. I have learned not to just get fucked but for his benefit I moan when I should and arch my back, it is a show.

I was never sure I would settle down, after all, I like cock, but I will never let go of my Brian. Some day I will grow tired of my kink, I am sure, but as long as his only kink is me, I will be his.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Playmates

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds