• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Metamorphosis Ch. 02: The Milking

Metamorphosis Ch. 02: The Milking

This is the second part of the Metamorphosis series based on a true story. If this turned you on, please turn ME on by saying something nice (or dirty ;) )

*****

Standing in front of me was a woman I used to know. She was a reflection of who I thought I was. This woman didn't know power like I now did. She could barely imagine what it felt like to be in control. Now, the new me was ready to go even further.

As I opened the door I was greeted by a visual that has forever been burnt in my memory. There on the bed, just as instructed, lay Jim. Never could I have ever imagined being this attracted to anyone, let alone Jim. It wasn't the person that I was attracted to, nor the body; it was the first time that I'd had a man completely in my control, displaying the entirety of his genitals as a gesture of complete surrender to me.

Jim wasn't just okay with this, he seemed to enjoy it. I took my time walking up to that delicious ass, taking in the view. This only made him even more nervous, shifting a bit as he fought the instinct to turn around and look. I loved the way his genitals jiggled as they hung there like a small bunch of grapes.

He was smart enough to leave sufficient space on the bed behind him. It would appear he knew where he wanted me to be. Sitting cross-legged behind him, my face was inches away from his ass. It was delightful and amusing watching him react to my blowing cool wind down his crack and to the tip of his nut sack.

"So, do you like being controlled?" I finally broke the silence.

"Uh...yes" he replied, sounding unsure.

"You've never done this before?"

"No. I've actually never..." the shame of admitting to being a virgin was too much for him to handle.

"I hope you don't think that it's happening today" I warned him, reminding him of who was in control. "And nobody hears about this, you understand?"

"No, this stays between us," he quickly replied.

"You tell Mark and I'll give you the world's cheapest castration surgery" As lame as that just sounded, he got the message. I couldn't afford to let this guy ever use this to get between my boyfriend and me.

"I understand, I promise," he said, sounding just the opposite of the arrogant Jim that I used to know.

I could no longer help myself from reaching out and grabbing the meat in front of me. At the same time, I didn't want to let him get worked up too quickly. Mark going away on his business trip wasn't so bad after all. I had 32 hours to do as I pleased with my very own sex slave.

Instead of touching him, I decided to talk dirty to him once again. There's nothing better than the satisfaction of getting to see what your words can do to a person. With a little difficulty, I finally managed to lay down between his legs, my face right under his junk, hanging 2-3 inches above. The dampness by now had turned to wetness between my legs, the thickness of it acting as a lubricant as I ground my silky thighs against each other.

"Will you look at that! Your limp little cock hanging just inches over my open mouth" I said, smiling as I saw him shiver a bit to the sensation of my breath on his exposed head. I didn't need to look up but I knew he was watching. I wanted to control not just his body but his mind as well. I could do with a fuck buddy; someone I could summon at a moment's notice every time I was suspicious of Mark sleeping around with Tina. Two can play the same game, and it wouldn't hurt to play it a little differently.

His little penis was now growing in anticipation and I was amazed at this recovery time. Nonetheless, it was time for some fun.

"Have you ever had someone suck on your dick?" I asked, watching hang even closer to my mouth. I could smell the cum on his still glistening little cock head.

"No" he replied meekly.

"Have you ever wondered what it would feel like?"

"Yes"

"Have you played with your little cock, thinking about it?"

"Yes"

"Have you fantasized about me?"

"I've...Uh..." he was starting to panic and I was getting a little worried he'd start to shrink.

"So what have you imagined me doing to you?" To be honest, I was keen to hear what he had to say.

"I sometimes think about fingering you and then...cumming on your face as you lick behind my balls." He said, sounding relieved to have gotten it out of his system.

"When you say behind, do you mean here?" I wet a finger before reaching up and lightly tracing the area behind his nuts. Starting at the edge of his puckered asshole, I let it slowly trace its way along the line towards his balls. This made his cuck jump, spewing out a thick blob of clear pre-cum. I watched and waited for it to make its descent. My finger traced its way back, only this time it went past its starting point, the smoothness giving way to soft ridges and finally the puckered asshole.

The sensation of having someone touch his most sensitive area for the first time in his life was almost too much for Jim to bear. He let out a low groan as my finger tip made contact with his asshole, and stayed there. This time his cock jumped again and produced another thick blob of pre-cum. Too heavy to sit at the tip, a thick drop slowly oozed down, and I stuck my tongue out to receive it. The saltiness was suddenly addictive and I raised my head, reaching up for a quick suck of his cock head.

"Please don't stop" he begged, slowly lowering his hips till his cock was resting on my left cheek.

"Don't act smart or I'll just make it even more painful" I snapped, taking hold of his nuts and causing him to let out a sharp yelp.

"Sorry, sorry" he retorted, quickly lifting his hips back to its original position.

"Don't move!" I ordered, before getting up and leaving the room. When I came back, I caught him taking a peep, eying the tube of KY in my hand. But what he noticed next made him open his eyes even wider.

Standing there in front of his was not just any woman, but the first naked woman he had seen in the flesh. Well, I did still have my short top on but that barely covered my stomach. His eyes roamed the bottom half of my body, finally resting on my neatly trimmed pussy and the glistening wetness between my thighs.

Climbing in front of him, I rested my back against the headboard before spreading my legs out on either side of him. His eyes never left my crotch and he appeared to be visually drinking it all in. Placing another pillow behind my back, I managed to shift forward, bringing my dripping crotch just inches from his face. Now, it was me who could feel his breath on my most intimate areas.

"You ever seen a woman's vagina this close up?" I asked rhetorically.

"No" he replied, his voice visibly quivering.

"When you think about fingering me, how many fingers do you use?" I decided it was time to get back to teasing him.

"First 2 then 3" he answered, his eyes still focused on the wet folds between my legs.

"And do you ever think about licking me here?" I run my finger up and down my slit, letting it ride over the bump of my clit and down between the moist folds before slipping into my dripping hole.

"Yes, I want to do it right now," he replied, sounding hungry. He watched as my finger slowly slipped out of my wet crotch, and made its way over to his mouth. He sucked it clean and reluctantly let it go, as if it was the last time he'd ever get to taste it.

"Well, you can smell it. Touch it and I'll make you pay so badly." I warned him.

Wasting no time, he leaned forward, the tip of his large nose almost touching me. My pussy tingled every time he exhaled, he was practically touching me with his breath and I loved it. In fact, the tip made mild contact with my lips a couple of time but I chose to turn a blind eye. Losing control of myself, I grabbed his head, rubbing my snatch across his nose, burying it between my folds before climbing off the bed.

Noticing he wasn't in the position I had ordered earlier, I quickly grabbed his balls from behind, more out of anger at myself for losing control. Now, I was going to assert my dominance much stronger than I had so far. I uncapped the tube of KY and, without warning, pressed the cold nozzle into his puckered asshole. He seemed to enjoy the sensation of cold lubricant gel being squeezed liberally into his posterior.

Content with the amount of KY, I placed the tube on the bed and proceeded to stick a finger in his gaping ass. Aided by the KY, it slipped all the way in until I was knuckle deep. I knew I'd found his prostate the moment I noticed his cock twitch. Pulling my finger out, I added a second one before slowly plugging his orifice. He seemed to panic at first with the additional stretching but soon relaxed enough for my fingers to slide all the way in.

With two fingers now inside him, I was able to get a better feel of his prostate, using the 'come here' motion to massage the walnut-shaped swelling. Every time my fingers made contact with it, his cock would twitch. I even noticed more pre-cum collect at the tip and decided to resume my earlier position between his legs.

I let the tip of his cock rest against my closed lips as I continued massaging his prostate, making his cock bounce off my lips with every press of the button. I noticed his balls ascending again, announcing the arrival of a second round of semen.

He could be heard grunting, pushing his ass against my hand, fucking my fingers. By the look on his face, he was very close. He seemed to be losing control of what he was doing, his hard cock trying to push it way past my lips as he bucked his hips involuntarily. And then it happened.

He let out a low growl and I knew it was finally time. My lips were now coated with his pre-cum, the tip of his penis smearing it across them. My fingers, which still working their magic in his ass, were now being squeezed tight by his sphincter muscles. Seconds later, the largest, thickest rope of cum squirted out of the tip, coating my lips and chin. This was followed by at least another 3 thick squirts before the more watery semen followed, spreading across the entire lower half of my face.

Exhausted, Jim rolled over to the side and onto his back. As a final gesture, I got up, lifted his knees up to his chest and stuck my tongue into his asshole, before slurping on his little, limp dick.

And then the door bell rang.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Metamorphosis Ch. 02: The Milking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds