• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Society

The Society

123456...8

The following story was inspired by a young lady named Jessica. She is young enough to be my granddaughter but she is wise beyond her years. The story distills concepts and ideas first introduced in the "Mrs. Swanson" stories and Boot Camp for Husbands. While neither of these stories are necessary to enjoy this offering they do provide "back story."

*****

Chapter One: How it all began.

Jessica is a liberated woman; she is by no means shy. In her early years she had no shortage of boy friends but she was motivated to have a career and convinced that marriage and kids would put a damper on that. Until, that is, she met Allen. Allen respected her as a colleague and as they became better acquainted he even asked her permission to ask her out for a date! He was that shy!

From the very beginning Jessica was in control. As big as he was, six foot two and two hundred and ten pounds, he was very unsure of himself around women especially in social situations. Trained as an accountant he was sure of himself in the business world but a real mess when it came to the opposite sex. Jessica found that to be cute.

It was Jessica that initiated their first kiss! Jessica had to bring his hand to her breast when they were necking in his car outside her apartment after a movie on about their tenth date. Allen was so in awe of her that he was afraid to take even the tiniest liberty. One evening, after dinner and a movie, she invited him in for a night cap. She told him to get comfortable while she poured some wine. When she returned to the living room he was seated in a rocker.

She put the tray on her coffee table and took her seat on the couch. She smiled at him and patted the seat next to her, "Over here silly! I'm not going to bite." But that was just what was on her mind. She wanted more, much more from Allen. As he sat down next to her she put her hand on the back of his neck and smiled again, "Don't you like me, Allen?"

"I like you a lot, Jess! Very much," he stammered while his face turned beet red.

"Then kiss me Allen." She drew his lips to hers and not wanting to wait any longer allowed her curious fingers to fall into his lap.

He gasped as she rubbed his throbbing member. "Please don't! Oh! Jess! Please don't do that!"

She silenced him with another kiss and squeezed. "Why not, Allen, I think you're enjoying this; am I mistaken," she teased.

"Oh! God yes, Jess! Just don't, please. God that feels good, Jess, but please... you'll make me...don't...please! Jess, you're not being fair!"

She felt him tense and then shudder and then almost collapse in her arms.

"Oh, Jess, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I didn't want to."

She knew what she had done but what she didn't expect was the exhilarating sense of power she felt. She could feel his member softening in her hand. A small wet spot was growing on his dark gray trousers. She looked at him. His eyes were closed, he looked ashamed. "Did I do that for you, Allen?" She whispered in his ear and nipped at his ear lobe.

"Yes, Jess, you did; but it's all my fault, I'm so sorry!"

"Don't be sorry, Allen," she whispered and then shocked herself saying, "I love you!"

He opened his eyes and looked at her. He believed her and he realized he wanted her even more than before. "I love you too, Jess, I love you so much I can't stand it."

As they kissed again Jessica knew her career days were over. She would be Allen's wife and Allen would be the kind of husband every woman wants and needs and deserves. She was sure of that!

And she was right. It was a Tuesday morning; Allen had already left for work. She was enjoying a cup of coffee as she thought about those early years. It was the first day after their youngest left for college; twenty five years goes by so quickly. She thought about how their life together began. Allen was so shy; so unsure around women. She always took the next step; she always upped the ante and Allen, bless his heart, always let her take the lead.

Before the kids came along she made up games that always led to a very satisfying evening of sex. The first was strip poker; not original but fun! The next was a variation of tiddlywinks where Allen had to land his chip on a target of her choosing. If he did she would remove one piece of clothing; if he didn't then he would take something off.

The one she liked best was a variation of "Go Fish!" She made a special deck of cards. Men's trousers, shirts, socks. Women's skirts, blouses, panties. Just like in the kids game you "fished for pairs" and if she got a pair of trousers he had to take them off. Of course if he got a pair of blouses she had to take hers off. She cheated and Allen never caught on; or at least he never complained when he lost! Her deck had extra men's items but it was impossible to get a pair of panties or bras! Loser had to do something of the winner's choosing like make a snack or get drinks or maybe a foot massage. The foot massage inevitably led to Allen giving her head; she liked that and she liked that Allen seemed to enjoy it so much.

It was no wonder they had three kids, all daughters, in seven years. After the youngest arrived they didn't exactly loose interest in sex; they just never seemed to have the time anymore for the games that spiced things up. It was restricted to their bedroom. She smiled as she thought about it. Things were going to change again; things were going to be more like the old days! Jessica would see to that!

Chapter Two: A new beginning.

Allen arrived home promptly at 5:40pm; he was nothing if not punctual and predictable. Jessica greeted him cheerfully, "Hi, dear, how was work?" Married life can become so routine, so ordinary.

"Just fine, dear, good really, I landed the Goodman Furniture account today. Did you know they have fifteen stores now?"

"I had no idea!"

"That's right, fifteen stores, two warehouses and over three hundred employees in three states! The payroll alone will boost our revenue by about two percent. That doesn't sound like much but I think I'll need just one new clerk. It just might add ten percent to our bottom line."

"Wow, Allen, that's great! Would you like some wine with dinner to celebrate?"

"I think I would, Jess! I think I deserve it!"

"Yes you do, Allen, yes you do." Jessica thought. "But what about me, Allen; what do I deserve?" Allen was going to find out. "Dinner will be ready in about thirty minutes. Why don't you take a shower and put on something comfortable? I don't have anything planned. We can have a nice quiet evening at home." That was a little white lie! Jessica did have something planned. It might be a quiet evening but it was going to be far from boring. She just hoped that Allen was still the shy, helpless guy she fell in love with so many years ago.

Their dinner was pleasant; very casual. She gave him no hint of what was about to happen; the change that would spice up their sex life. After dinner Allen helped clear the table and put the dishes in the dish washer. He was wearing an apron over the pajama set he was wearing.

"Would you like a little more wine?" Jessica asked. "There's just about enough for half a glass each."

"I think I would, Jess, don't mind if I do!"

"I'll meet you in the living room; why don't you go get comfortable?"

Allen was seated in his favorite chair watching the last of the news. She placed his wine glass on a coaster on the occasional table next to his chair. She put her wine on the coffee table next to her hair brush.

Jessica had spent all day planning this evening with her husband. She put considerable thought into what she chose to wear. Her skirt was a peasant skirt, long and full. Her blouse was simple but unbuttoned just far enough to show her ample cleavage; especially if she sat at Allen's feet. She was wearing a matching bra, panty and garter set that she purchased just for this evening. She raised her skirt just enough for Allen to see her ankles as she kicked off her shoes. Taking the remote from his hand and turning off the TV, she dimmed the lights and started the gas fireplace before she sat on the floor at his feet and placed her head on his thigh and her hand on his knee. "Do you remember what our evenings were like before our daughters came along, Allen?"

"I think that's why our daughters came along, Jess!" Allen chuckled, amused at his own joke.

"I know Allen, but wasn't it fun just playing with each other; just the two of us with no TV as a distraction?"

"Sure, Jess, but what are you getting at?"

"I don't know. Allen, maybe you could brush my hair like you used to."

"Ok, but what will that do?"

She handed him the brush. "Please, brush my hair and tell me more about the Goodman deal."

She settled down between his legs as she handed him the brush. She listened as he brushed and told him how great it felt. She asked just enough questions to let him know she was listening and interested but mostly she thought about her next move. After about ten minutes she thanked him and put the brush back on the table. Resting her head on one thigh she began scratching the inside of the other.

"What are you doing, Jess?"

Resting her hand directly on his manhood and rubbing in a small circular motion she looked him in the eye. "I'm checking up on my penis." She said softly.

"Your penis?" He replied; feigning shock.

"Do you remember the first time I ever touched you?" Allen squirmed as she continued to gently rub up and down his shaft.

"Oh... yes... how could I ever forget? You made me... well...ah...you know."

"Say it, Allen! Tell me what I made you do."

"Oh, Jess." He sighed. "You made me cum in my pants. You are so sexy! So beautiful! I couldn't help myself." He blushed even now; so many years after that first intimate moment.

"That's right, Allen, and that's when I knew just how much you loved me even though you had never even said you liked me before. That's when you gave them to me, Allen. I'm just checking to see how they're doing. How are they doing, Allen?" She whispered as she teased his cock and balls.

"Them?"

"That's right, Allen, them! My penis, my balls, and all those little guys you make for me every day!

"Jess, please, if you don't stop all those 'little guys' are going to make a mess again!"

"Would that really be so bad? We do have a washing machine, you know!"

Allen squirmed in his seat. "You do enjoy this; don't you Allen?" She teased.

"What's getting into you, Jess? You haven't been this frisky in years!"

"That's my fault, sweetheart; the girls took up so much of our time. I should have paid more attention to you. Instead it was twirling or scouts or soccer or a dozen other activities. We were always so busy."

"I know, Jess, I enjoyed every game, every show, watching our little girls grow into confident young women. I'm going to miss it. Now that they've all left for school I can't imagine what we'll do with all the spare time." Jessica could hear the yearning in his voice for the part of their life that was gone forever but she had a good idea about how to fill the void.

"Did you ever miss this, Allen? Did you miss getting it on any time, any place in the house?" She squeezed him again.

"Oh, Jess, you know I did." He groaned.

She stood up and raising her skirt just enough to let him see the stockings she was wearing she climbed onto the chair and lowered her panty covered vulva to press against his throbbing manhood covered only by his pajamas. "How does that feel, Allen?" She could tell by the look in his eyes that it brought back fond memories.

They kissed for a minute, two, maybe more as she slowly ground her sex on to his. "Lean back, Allen, I want to take my time and enjoy this ride!" Allen tilted the chair back; Jessica placed her hands on his chest and rubbed his breasts. She remembered how much he liked her to kiss them and nibble on them. "Let me see those little man tits, Allen." She whispered as she unbuttoned his pajama shirt. She leaned in and kissed each in turn. They were hard, like little pebbles. She carefully nipped them; making him gasp. "Do you still like that, Allen?"

"Oh, Jess," he sighed, "You know what I like."

She leaned back and placed his hands on her breasts. "And do you still like these too, Allen? You do remember they're not just for nursing babies, don't you?"

Allen smiled as he slowly massaged her breasts; her long auburn hair fell over her shoulders. Suddenly she sat up and climbing down she pulled Allen to his feet. She pulled his pajama top off his shoulders and his pajama pants off. She raised her skirt and commanded, "Get these panties off me, Allen!"

He knelt at her feet. She could feel his fingers shyly stroking her stocking clad legs. "Kiss me, Allen!"

He looked up at her, confused. She smiled and placed a hand on his head drawing him closer to her sopping wet panties. She could feel his hot breath and then his lips and teeth and tongue savoring the juices that soaked her panties! She glanced at the image reflected by the large flat screen and smiled. Life was getting better, much better.

Her legs began to tremble as he worshiped her sex. "The panties, Allen, remember?"

His fingers found the elastic and he pulled them down. Kneeling naked at her feet he kissed her tummy, her thighs, and her swelling vulva. She stepped out of her panties and pulled Allen to the floor on the rug in front of the fireplace. Placing one hand on his still throbbing sex she whispered, "What's wrong, Allen? Aren't I sexy enough anymore?" She teased him coyly. "I used to be able to make you cum in a minute or two."

Allen blushed, remembering their first time. "Sorry to disappoint you, lover."

"Disappoint me? I don't think so, Allen. You've never disappointed me." She stood up and straddled his legs. She adjusted her skirt and settled down guiding him into her sopping wet sex. She moved slowly at first, up and down, back and forth, rubbing her clit against his pubic mound. His hips twitched, trying to thrust into her. Without warning he trapped her arm next to his and rolled her on to her back. He began thrusting; hard and long strokes, like a man who needs to satisfy his most basic natural urge.

Jessica wrapped her legs around his waist and held on. "Fuck me, Allen!" She urged heatedly. "Fuck me hard, lover, give it to me! Fuck me, harder, deeper! Oh! Yes! Yes! That's it!" She was having the best sex in forever. She regretted all the lost time; she wanted him. "Slower, lover! Slower, longer, deeper! Yes!" She urged him on with her heels. With her arms wrapped tightly around his neck she hissed in his ear, "Fuck me, Allen!" She met each thrust eagerly, passionately! He knew she wanted him; she bit his neck. "Ah, yes... yes! That feels so good, lover... fuck me, Allen, give it to me!" Together they arrived at the summit.

He made one last strong deep thrust and shuddered as he collapsed on top of her. She stroked his hair and whispered, "I love you Allen. I love you Allen; over and over!

He rose up and looked at her; her eyes sparkled in the glow of the fireplace. "I love you to, Jessica."

"I know lover," She whispered as she stroked his hair, "I know!"

"May I clean you up now? Allen asked shyly as if this was their first time.

Jessica smiled, "of course you may lover." Even after all these years he asked for her approval. She loved it when he ate her pussy after sex. And she knew he really loved it too because sometimes they would get so excited they would have sex twice!

She absentmindedly played with the hair on his head as he licked her thighs, her taint, her pussy, the thick hair that defined her "bush." He insisted she remain "natural." After a few minutes she patted his head and said, "There's some brandy on the counter, Allen, why don't you get us a couple of snifters?"

Jessica watched as Allen reluctantly left her love nest and went to the kitchen. Even at his age he's still got a cute butt, she mused.

When Allen returned with the brandy Jessica handed him the hair brush. "You've made a mess of my hair, Allen; won't you brush it out again, please?"

Truth be told; Allen loved brushing Jessica's hair. It was so silky, so soft. It was one of the easiest things she asked him to do and they both enjoyed it. He even learned how to do a few simple braids. With three daughters it was almost necessary if they were going to ever get ready for all their activities. Allen started to laugh; just a quiet chuckle really.

"What's so funny, Allen?"

"Remember when Laura was about five or six and Susie was maybe nine and learning how to braid hair?"

"Of course!"

"Well, I was just thinking about all those times we would line up here in the living room and I would do your hair while you did Carrie's and she did Susie's and she did Laura's. It was like I was just one of the girls!"

"You weren't one of the girls, Allen, you were the daddy."

"I know, Jess, but you know; now that I think about it, some of the best father/daughter talks I had were when it was just me and one of the girls."

"Do tell."

"I don't know Jess, just little girl dreams, little girl plans, nothing dark and deep but at the time it was special to them."

"Well you certainly know how to treat a girl's hair, Allen; I just love it when you brush my hair!"

He smiled; proud of himself, proud he could do something for her. "Thank you, sweetheart, I'm glad to be of service." He was glad too, truly glad that she let him brush her hair, braid her hair, massage her feet, or any little thing that he could do to be close to her.

Chapter Three: Jessica tells Allen about the call that will change their life.

"Did I tell you that Helen called?"

"Helen McCarthy; the Helen from Littlefield and Stuart? You two were junior sales reps and I was just getting started in the accounting department.

"The very same!"

"What did she want?"

"Well, she is director of marketing for Bentley and Cruz, you know, the company that bought out Littlefield after we left."

"So?"

"She wants me to come back to work. She says that she needs someone like me to teach the kids coming out of school these days how to work."

"You don't need to go back, Jess." She could hear the concern in his voice. "We don't need the money."

"I know that, darling, it's not for the money. I want to see if I can still make a difference in the business world."

"You've made up your mind already haven't you?"

Jessica could hear the disappointment in his voice. "If you tell me not to do it, Allen, I'll tell Helen I can't."

"I just thought that with the girls gone we'd have more time together."

"We will, dear! Besides you're still working. You're gone all day and there really isn't much for me to do."

"There's still the house and shopping and laundry."

Jessica explained, "That's not very challenging or exciting or satisfying. If you help a little bit around here nothing will really change." That was a little lie! She knew what was going to change. She just didn't want to dump it all on Allen in one fell swoop. It's like cooking a frog," she thought. "You can't just toss him into a hot pan; he'll jump out! But if he's in a cold pan and you gradually turn up the heat he'll never know what hit him until it's too late! Allen is my frog and the heat is starting to rise! It was time to tempt him, to seal the deal! Maybe next year we can take two cruises; the one to the Caribbean for me in the winter and one to Alaska in the summer for you!"

He was tempted. He always wanted to go to Alaska; he just wasn't quite convinced. "I don't know, Jess."

She knew she was winning. "Let's give it a try, ok? If it doesn't work out we can go back to our old routine." She stood up not waiting for an answer and kissed him on the forehead. "Let's go to bed!"

Allen reached for his pajamas. She kicked them away. "You don't need those any more. The girls are gone and I like you just the way you are! Besides, I just read an article that said it is healthier for a man to sleep naked! Know why?"

123456...8
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Society

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds