• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A French Lesson

A French Lesson

12

Sometimes you meet people that will influence you at the strangest times. I was sitting around the campus with some friends just hanging out when I met the man who would change the way I thought about men forever. We were really just lounging around the couches and chairs in the union when a group of men approached us and asked if they could sit down as well.

They looked like they had been walking forever so we didn't hesitate to let them sit with us. Now when you are sitting down everyone looks tall, but one of the guys seemed to tower over everyone around him. At this point I should say that usually I like guys with dark hair and eyes and fair skin. But this guy was the total opposite of the men that I generally looked twice at. He had long blonde hair that was pulled back at the nape of his neck. His eyes had a sparkle that you usually find in men who love life and live to have fun.

His skin was tanned, but not the fake-n-bake kind of tan that you see so often today, but rather a golden color that only comes from being in the sun. He had a mustache and goatee that normally I would not like at all, but on him was strangely attractive. I watched as he looked for a place to sit, finally settling on the sofa directly across from the one I was sitting on. I watched him for a moment before I realized that I was being obvious and looked away to rejoin the conversation that my friends were having with our new arrivals.

My friend Renee' was looking at two of the guys like she was going to take a bite out of them. I briefly wondered if she knew them, but I didn't ask. As it turned out they were all professional wrestlers. It seemed that both of their conferences were having shows in Dallas that night and they had gotten together since they were friends. One of the guys, who's stage name I didn't really hear, introduced himself to me as Steve. Apparently he had gone to my college several years before and was visiting some favored coaches and the other guys tagged along to get out of the hotel. One by one I learned there names were Bill, Scott, and Kevin. Kevin's eyes lingered on mine as we were introduced and they seemed to dance just a little when I told him my name was Dannielle.

"Parlez-vous Francais?" He asked. Do you speak french?

"Oui, Pourqou?" I replied. Yes, why?

"Isn't your name French?"

"Not really my parents just liked the sound of it. Where did you learn French?"

"I picked up a little bit of a few languages while I was in Germany."

"What were you doing in Germany?" I asked.

"A little bit of this and a little bit of that," he said enigmatically. I nodded deciding not to probe any farther. However I desperately wanted to talk to this guy alone, but it didn't look like that was going to happen with all of these people around. The more I looked at him the more I wanted to touch his face. I decided to try idle conversation just so I could hear his voice and maybe maintain his attention.

"So do you have a nom de guerre?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's ‘Big Sexy'," he said with a grin.

"Oh really?" I couldn't help but smile. "A little confidante are you?" He laughed good naturedly," It really wasn't my idea, but now that it's mine I'm used to it." As Kevin spoke Steve stood up, "Where are you going?" Kevin asked.

"Well there have been so many new buildings added since I was here last that I think I'm going to find a map so that I can find the coaches offices to see if I recognize anyone there."

"Hey," James, a friend of mine, said, "I know where they are, I can take you there if you want."

"I'll go too!" Renee' said practically leaping on Steve.

"Sure, how about now?" Steve said. James answered by standing up and heading for the door.

"You coming Bill?" Steve turned and asked.

"Yeah, are you Kev?" Bill asked.

Kevin looked at me for a full minute, "No I think I'll stay here." he said while pointedly looking at me. I could feel my cheeks burning as I blushed. All of my friends got the hint before I did and got up to go with James and Steve to the coaches offices. Suddenly I found myself quite alone with this large good looking man.

Kevin leaned forward, putting his elbows on his knees and looked at me so intensely that for a moment I thought he was trying to look through me. "So tell me about yourself." It seemed his voice was a little deeper and softer then it had been a moment ago.

"What would you like to know?" I asked trying to sound coy. For just a second it seemed like something purely erotic flashed in his eyes before he answered, "Tell me whatever you want to tell me. Do you have a favorite movie? What kind of music do you listen to? What kind of books do you read? Ever seen an episode of Star Trek? How did you learn French?" He finally paused for a breath and I decided to try and answer him.

"I needed eight hours to complete my foreign language requirement, I chose French, anything else?" I didn't know if I was pulling off nonchalance very well but I certainly hoped that maybe Kevin wouldn't sense how turned on I was.

"Okay," he said with a smile, "what are you here studying?"

"I started out as a film and photography major, but now I'm finishing my history masters."

"History huh, why that?"

"Because those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it," I quoted.

"But why spend so much time learning it, when history repeats itself regardless?"

"Good question, but what would you rather see repeated: the moon landing or the Holocaust? By learning from history we can keep repeating the good things and eliminate the bad." I explained.

He nodded, "Very good. I agree by the way."

"So you were testing me?" I asked, leaning forward myself now I was only inches from his face.

"Not really testing, just trying to see if you were someone I wanted to be interested in." I saw his eyes take in my face, as if he were trying to memorize it.

"And what's the verdict?" I asked. Without even saying anything his mouth was on mine, kissing me deeply. I wasn't very surprised, rather I parted my lips to allow his tongue into my mouth. I felt his hand on the right side of my face, pulling me closer to him. Instead of allowing myself to be pulled on top of him, I pulled away from him.

"I guess that's a positive?" I said.

He grinned at me, "yes, yes it is."

"Do you want to go back to my place?" I asked. He nodded once and stood. When I stood next him I nearly died! I'm 5'2", now I know that I'm an not going to win any runway modeling jobs, but since I am the tallest person in my family it never really occurs to me that I am short. That is until I was standing next to Kevin.

"So, you're like the tallest person in the world, huh?" I asked.

He laughed softly, "No, I'm just a lot taller than you."

"How tall are you anyway?"

"I hover around 7 feet depending on the shoes I'm wearing."

"Goddamn!" Just then part of the cleaning staff for the union walked by, "hey, could you beat that guy up?" I asked Kevin in a whisper.

"Only if he made me mad."

"Well...could you scare him a little?"

He looked at me for a second, "you're just a wicked little thing aren't you?" he asked.

"You have no idea!" I told him trying my absolute best to look wicked. He leaned over so that his lips brushed my ear, "I fully intend to find out just how wicked you are." he informed me calmly. His breath tickled my ear just enough to make my skin turn goosey and send a shiver up my spine. I looked up at him and his expression summed up every thought that was going through his mind. I smiled up at him and led him out to the parking lot.

"I think we should take whatever vehicle you are in." I suggested.

"Why?"

"Because you won't fit in my little beetle," I said pointing to the little blue VW that was parked in front of us.

"Good point. We are in that jeep." He reached into his pocket and fished out the keys. I went around to the passenger side to see if he would open the door for me. Sure enough he walked around and opened the door to allow me into the jeep. I crawled in and watched him as he walked around the front of the vehicle. Actually to call what he was doing walking would be wrong. It would be more accurate to say that I watched as he strutted around the jeep. He got in and started it up, "Where to?" he asked. As we drove I gave him directions to my apartment.

When we pulled into the parking lot of my complex, he shut off the engine and looked at me for a moment. Without saying a word he took my face in his hands and leaned over to kiss me. I responded to his touch instantly. His fingers were warm against my skin and his tongue was sweet in my mouth. I pulled away from him, "I think we should go inside."

"I agree."

I led him in the front door of my place and immediately through the door on the left to my bedroom. I had spent a lot of time and money looking for just the right furniture and linens for my bedroom so I was very proud of it. I had a large bed that was actually a soft sided waterbed with a feather mattress on top. My linens were white and contrasted nicely with the deep red of the cherry wood four poster frame. I had a friend of mine make a canopy of iron that fit over the top of the bed beautifully. It was very feminine with bows at the corners and a cherub hanging from the head of the canopy. The canopy itself looked nothing like the iron it was made of, but rather like large satiny ribbons woven into a canopy over the bed. From the top hung white organza bed curtains that made the image complete. I hadn't really made the bed that morning so all of my pillows and my down comforter were strewn about the bed.

Next to the bed stood the armoire that held all of my lingerie. Across the room was my stereo system and tv. Two of the three walls of the room were full windows and beneath the windows were white couches that I had spent days looking for.

"What do you think?" I asked. Before saying a word Kevin swept me up in his arms and set me on the bed. I sank into the softness of the down instantly. Now I have a two-step step stool next to the bed so that I can get into it, but Kevin didn't even need it. In fact he seemed a little relieved to finally have a bed that was the right height for him. He covered me with his body and started to kiss me earnestly now. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips and pressed my body against his. Our tongues danced, first inside his mouth then mine. I started to pull at the elastic in his hair. He pushed my hand away and did it for himself. As he pulled the elastic out he arched his head back just enough to give me full access to his neck. I ran my tongue up the side of his neck to his ear. I sucked gently on his earlobe as his hair fell softly free from it's band. I breathed deeply smelling the scent of his shampoo and that distinctly male scent that always seems indefinable and erotic. We rolled so that I was on top of him. I placed my knees on either side of his hips and sat up so that I could look down on him. I smiled and pulled my own thick hair free of it's ponytail. His massive hands remained on my hips, but I could feel his breath coming just a little bit faster beneath me. I moved my hands to the waistband of my denim shorts and untucked my tank top and removed it. His eyes moved to the white lace of my bra, slowly his hands moved up my sides. I took them in mine and pulled, indicating that I wanted him to sit up. Even with me on top of him sitting up he was eye level with me rather than my breasts. He dipped his head and more gently than I expected kissed to exposed tops of my breasts. I raised up a little and arched my back so that he was mouth to nipple with my breasts. He whimpered softly and moved his right hand to the cup of my bra, pulling it down to reveal my erect nipple for his lips. Now it was my turn to breath deeply, my fingers dove into his soft blonde hair and pulled slightly forcing him to look up at me. I kissed him hard on the mouth, hoping he would see that if he wanted he could be just a little rougher with me. He got the hint and in one very powerful motion, ripped open my bra, freeing my breasts for his hands and mouth. He pulled away from our kiss long enough to look at my breasts before covering both of them with his huge hands. There were calluses on his palms that were rough against my sensitive nipples. He leaned his face up again, placing his open mouth over mine. I pulled away from him looking at the buttons of his shirt once before ripping it open to reveal his massive chest. He reached around me to pull me close to him, obviously wanting to feel my bare breasts against his bare chest. His skin was hot against mine, as his hands moved down to cup my round ass. Once again I felt myself being lifted. Kevin stood completely up and turned. He placed me on my back and laid on the bed next to me with his feet hanging off of the end of the bed. My head was laying on his right arm as he looked down into my eyes. He used his left hand to trace the underside of my breasts, down my stomach to my navel, where he tickled me gently. His hand was so big that it practically covered the entire expanse of my flat belly. When he reached the button fly to my shorts he looked back up at me and smiled the most wicked smile I had ever seen. One by one he used his large fingers to rip the buttons completely off of the fabric of my shorts. When he got to the last one he smiled broadly, like he had accomplished something amazing. He slipped his hands into my shorts and his hand immediately froze.

"What?" I asked.

"You're not wearing any panties."

"I never do."

"Never?" He asked.

"Never." I told him.

"Very cool," he said and his hand continued to move to my already very wet cunt. He watched my eyes as his large fingers slid deeply into me. With his thumb he teased my clit as his two middle fingers pumped in and out of me. Without missing a beat he began kissing my neck and teasing my ear, while his hair fell across my face. My breath was coming faster as I buried my face in his neck.

"Oh god!" I whispered in his ear.

"Do you like that?" He asked.

"Yes!" With my right hand I grasped his forearm while he fingered me. I could feel the muscles moving beneath his skin as his fingers worked.

"Talk dirty to me," he said softly.

"Oh Kevin, your fingers feel so good in my pussy!" I said breathlessly.

"Are you gonna cum on my hand?"

"Oh yes!" I replied. His hand began moving faster in and out of me. My hips started to thrust as I neared my impending orgasm. Just as I was about to cum Kevin cruelly pulled his fingers out of me. His middle finger and ring finger were shiny with my

juices. He used these fingers to tease and circle my nipple, which he then sucked deeply on.

"Why did you stop?" I asked. He grasped my face in his hand and kissed me deeply before he said, "think how good it's going to feel when you finally do get to cum." I whimpered softly and pulled him on top of me, his weight pressing me. I rolled so that I was on top of him and immediately went about trying to get him out of his jeans. I pulled them as far as his calves and he started to kick them off himself. Of course I was more than a little surprised to see that he was wearing silk Tasmanian Devil boxers, but I was more impressed with the size of the swell inside the boxers. Judging by the outline he was huge. His cock looked like a bat being stored in his shorts. Rather than go directly to his cock, I kissed the inside of his right thigh.

"Tell me what you want, baby," I said.

"I want you to suck my cock!" His begged.

I smiled and kissed further up his thigh, sucking gently as I went. When I reached the waistband of his boxers I pulled them down to reveal the monster cock I had been promised. It had to be at least 11 inches long and as big around as my wrist! Kevin reached back over his head to the headboard and arched his back, bringing his cock very close to my lips.

"Not yet baby," I told him. A soft sound escaped his lips, like he was in pain. I let out a sigh myself, making sure that my warm breath brushed against his cock. I moved down and bit gently on the inside of his thigh, right at the junction of his thigh and crotch, very close to his heavy balls. Kevin's whole body froze as if he was waiting for something more. I released the skin that was between my teeth and licked and sucked on it, making sure not to give to much pleasure to his aching cock. Then I moved and sucked one of his balls into my mouth, he inhaled sharply as if he was surprised. I tried to wrap my hand around the shaft of his cock, but it was so big that I couldn't get my hand all the way around it. I did the best I could and began pumping his cock with my left hand while I played with his balls with my right.

"Now tell me what you want me to do again," I said.

"I want you to suck my cock, please!" he begged. I ran my tongue up the underside of his cock, he shuddered all over and clenched his teeth. I closed my mouth over only the head of his cock and sucked softly, teasing him I knew. Finally I began to try and blow him earnestly. Except that I couldn't get the entire length of his cock into my mouth, so I had to use my hands to pump him as well as my mouth. Kevin squirmed on the bed, clutching at the sheets for a moment before he finally let his fingers tangle in my hair.

"God! Your mouth feels so good!" He said through clenched teeth. "I'm so close to cuming!" he announced as his hips began to pump. I gave one last hard suck and let his dick fall from between my lips with a pop.

"Oh you really are wicked!" he said pulling me roughly against him.

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander babe!" I said with a smile.

"Oh yeah!" he said and picked me up. He turned me so that my back was to him and I was facing the foot of the bed. I grabbed one of the posts that made up my foot board and wiggled my ass at him.

"What are you gonna do about it ‘Big Sexy'." I said coyly. He got on his knees behind me and leaned very close to my ear and whispered, "I'm gonna fuck you."

I leaned back against him as he circled my waist with his arm. He lay back on his knees and made a face.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Bad knees, don't worry." He pulled me so that I was straddling his thighs. He reached around me and rubbed my clit with his right hand. I let my head rest on his shoulder and turned my head so that I could kiss his neck. Suddenly I realized that he wasn't using his fingers to tease my clit anymore. Instead he was using the head of his cock to tease me.

"I want you in me." I whispered in his ear.

"Okay," He guided my hands so that I was again holding onto the post we were facing.

"Slowly, baby, you're so big." I warned him. He simply nodded and pressed the head of his enormous cock against me. Just as I had asked he very slowly inched his cock into me. When he was completely in I thought that surely the head of his cock must have been lodged squarely in the back of my throat. I had never had a cock fill and stretch me so entirely.

At first he just reached around me and teased my clit, but when I leaned forward even a little more he began to pump in and out of me.

"Oh yes!" I said as his fingers dug into my hips. I knew I would have hand shaped bruises, but I didn't care, he felt so damn good. I felt him change positions slightly so that his face was even with my neck. He began kissing and nibbling the very sensitive right side of my neck just behind my ear. His whiskers tickled my ear as his teeth grazed my neck.

"Fuck me harder!" I demanded. Moving my body so that he would get the hint. He did and began to pound his cock hard into me while I reached down and teased my clit. I held onto the post and saw his hand reach for mine as he made a deep growling sound in his throat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A French Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds