• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A French Lesson Ch. 2

A French Lesson Ch. 2

12

It had been a few weeks since my mind shattering experience with Kevin Nash. The entire time since, I had spent basking in the after glow and "reliving" the memories just about every night. However I decided that I could not spend the rest of my days masturbating to the image of Kevin's face as he came. I needed to get out and be among people. I had been invited to a party at a friend's place and I decided to go.

It was a costume party with a theme. Your costume had to be a sexual fantasy. I decided to go as a "naughty school-girl." I found a pleated plaid mini-skirt that was so short it would prevent me from picking any dropped items up off of the floor. I also wore a white oxford shirt, saddle shoes, and little socks that had lace around the ankles. I pulled my hair into two long braids that I tied off with ribbons that matched the plaid of my skirt. I was just about to leave for the party when there was a knock on my front door. I opened it to see Kevin standing there. He looked me up and down once then smiled a very wicked smile, "where you expecting me?"

"No, but now that you are here come on in!" I said opening the door a little wider to allow him in. He stepped in and as soon as the door was closed he swept me up into his arms. He held me for what seemed like forever, his arms pressing me tightly against his body. Finally he set me down and looked me over again for a full minute.

"Shall we?" I asked pointing to my bedroom door.

"I don't want you to think that is the only reason I am here."

"I don't think that," I said as I led him to my bedroom. Rather than go directly to my bed he went to one of the couches that was under the windows. As soon as he was comfortable I crawled onto his lap with my legs crossing his, "so how have you been?" I asked looking into his brown eyes.

"I've been thinking about you." he said putting his hand on my right knee.

"Really? And what have you been thinking?" I asked, my voice deliberately coy.

"I've been thinking about how soft your skin is," he began to gently stroke my thigh. I moved my hands to his face. Slowly I let my hands move over his face, finally tracing the curve of his bottom lip with my thumb. It would be impossible to say who moved towards whom first, but our lips finally met. His kiss was gentle yet insistent, our tongues touched and immediately entwined. I could feel his hand moving up the inside of my thigh. I pulled away from his kiss and covered his hand with mine, "not yet," I said softly, then smiled brightly at him, "I bought a magazine with you on the cover!"

"You did?" he asked.

"Yep!" I leapt off of his lap and went to get the WCW/NWO magazine with him on the cover. Once I had retrieved it I crawled back into his lap and he wrapped his arms around me. I held up the cover, "Look at you lookin' all liony and yummy." I said, Kevin just smiled shyly. We flipped through the magazine together. Before we made it to the end of the issue Kevin had pushed aside one of my braids and began kissing my neck, his breath was hot against my skin.

"I need to change clothes," I said pulling away from him.

"No, you really don't," he whimpered.

"Trust me, you'll like what I change into." I told him over my shoulder. In my bathroom I changed into a royal blue satin night gown that hung to my mid-thigh. It had a matching robe and g-string that shimmered as I moved. I pulled my hair out of the braids and brushed it into soft waves that fell down my back. I tied the belt around my waist and went back into my bedroom. Kevin was still sitting on the couch, he had his legs crossed and was reading the magazine. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Do you like it?" I asked doing a little turn for him.

"That depends, what's under the robe?"

"You'll see," I went to my stereo and put some cd's on. The first was a custom cd I had made a few months before, it started with A Love Theme For A Vampire, by Annie Lennox. I slowly walked across the room to where Kevin was sitting. By the time I reached him, he had set the magazine aside and was watching me intently. I placed my knees on either side of his hips, straddling him. Slowly I reached down and untied the belt of my robe, letting it fall from my shoulders. Kevin took a deep breath as his eyes moved over my body. I could feel his hands slipping beneath the hem of the short gown. Slowly they slid up by body to my breasts. My breath came faster as he cupped both of my breasts, gently kneading the tender flesh. He watched my eyes as he teased my nipples to hard peaks. I could see his hands moving beneath the shimmering fabric.

"I want this off of you," he said indicating the nightie.

"Not yet baby," I began unbuttoning his shirt, "I want to get my mouth on this chest of yours." He blinked, but smiled and began helping me, help him out of his shirt. His chest was dark against the fair skin of my hands. I ran my hands over his chest, relishing the feel of his soft skin under my finger tips. I paused at his nipples, to tease them the way he had teased mine. His breath was coming in short uneven bursts as his nipples hardened under my touch. I leaned forward and let my tongue tease his nipple. I moved my tongue quickly over the sensitive skin as I sucked gently. Kevin tangled his hand in my hair and pulled me up for a kiss. His lips were no longer soft and yielding, but rather they were hard and forceful. His tongue was probing my mouth as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I settled myself on him. I could feel his monster cock pressing against me, straining to be free of his jeans. I ground my hips against him, forcing a groan from deep in his chest. Kevin's hands moved to my shoulders, his fingers tugging at the straps of my night gown. His lips moved to the side of my neck, hot and searching as he moved further down to my shoulders. He continued to move down my chest to my nipples. He sucked the right nipple into his mouth while he teased the left with his agile fingers. I could feel myself getting wetter with each stroke of his tongue against my nipple. I took his left hand in mine and guided it between my legs. Instantly he pushed aside the fabric of my g-string and slid two fingers deep into me. He pulled away from my breast and looked into my eyes, "I have something to ask you," he said as his fingers stroked my inner walls.

"What?" I asked breathlessly.

"I have a friend..." he said, my body froze on his hand.

"You have a friend?" I repeated slowly.

"I'd like him to join us if you don't mind."

"Who?"

"Scott."

"Hall?" I asked, Kevin nodded. I thought for a moment, visualizing Scott's dark good looks. It didn't take long for the idea to appeal to me. Slowly a smile spread across my face. Kevin knew what the smile meant, again his fingers began to stroke my inner walls.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"In the car waiting for my call."

"If I hadn't agreed?" I leaned forward to nibble on his ear.

"He would have waited for a while."

"The phone is by the bed and I don't think I locked the front door." Kevin slid his fingers out of me, before he could grasp my hips I took his left hand and brought it to my lips. His two middle fingers were shiny with my juices. Very slowly I licked his fingers clean as he watched. When I was finished I moved off of his lap and let the satin gown fall to the floor exposing my bare breasts. Kevin stood, towering over me. He bent and lifted me into his arms. I wrapped my legs around him and pressed my breasts against his bare chest. He walked to the bed and set me down, while reaching for the phone. As he dialed I crawled off of the bed.

"The front door is unlocked, the first door on the left," was all Kevin said before hanging up the phone. "What are you doing?"

"Putting this back on," I said holding up the robe. I put it on and joined Kevin on the bed. He was sitting with his back against the headboard, his long legs stretched out in front of him. I was sitting on my knees on the bed next to Kevin when I heard the front door open and close. I looked up just in time to see Scott walk into my bedroom.

Although he wasn't as tall as Kevin, relative to my 5'2" frame Scott was quite tall. I smiled up at him, but didn't move from my place next to Kevin. For a moment there was an uncomfortable silence in the air, before Kevin finally spoke, "Scott this is Dannie," he said with a grin.

"I've heard a lot about you," Scott said as he took a step closer to me.

"All good I hope," I reached over and put my hand on Kevin's out-stretched leg.

Scott was standing very close to me, "all very good."

I raised up and offered my lips to Scott, he took my face in his left hand and kissed me. His lips were not as soft as Kevin's, but there was more heat and passion in his touch. I laced my fingers thought his right hand as we kissed. I could feel Kevin's eyes watching Scott and me. Finally I pulled away from Scott and looked into his dark eyes. I guided his hands to the belt of my robe. With a gentle tug the belt untied and the robe fell open, revealing my large breasts, flat stomach and royal blue g-string. Scott's eyes widened as a grin spread across his face. I reached for him and began pulling on his t-shirt, trying to get it off of him. He quickly lifted his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. I felt Kevin move beside me, but I didn't turn to see what he was doing. Scott snaked his arms around my waist and lifted me to him. The hair of his chest was coarse against my sensitive nipples. Suddenly I was on my back, where only moments before Kevin's legs had been. My lips met Scott's as he leaned down to kiss me. After a brief kiss he pulled away and began kissing his way down my body to my large breasts. I ran my hands through his silky dark hair. Scott's teeth grazed against my nipple while his hands moved further down my body. His fingers looped into my g-string and tugged gently. He stood over me and smiled. Very slowly he pulled my g-string off and let his eyes move over my nude body.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" I heard Kevin say.

Scott just smiled at him. I stretched my body out, letting him watch as I twisted beneath him. Scott's fingers moved between my legs. For a moment he just ran his fingers through the dark hair, before finally taking my clit between his thumb and forefinger. I writhed as he gently rolled my clit between his fingers. I knew my juices were gushing as he teased me. With his other hand, Scott began unfastening his jeans, within seconds they were down around his ankles. There was no underwear.

"You came prepared," I said looking at his rock hard cock.

"I sure did." Scott's deep voice poured over me like heated honey.

Kevin leaned forward and kissed me gently before whispering in my ear, "Tell him what you want baby."

I spread my legs further apart, "Please Scott, fuck me!" I begged, arching my back up. Scott stepped out of his jeans and crawled onto the bed. He draped my legs over his thighs, with his knees pressed against my ass. He lifted me up and settled my onto his cock. We groaned in unison, but remained still for a moment. Scott placed his hand in the small of my back and leaned forward so he was on top of me. "Yes Scott!" I said as he pounded into me. I looked directly into his face and tightened my inner muscles around his throbbing member. Scott's eyes flew open and he looked down at me.

"You like that do you?" I said wickedly. He didn't even speak, he only nodded and thrust himself deeper into me. I slid my hands down to his muscular ass, squeezing him hard. I knew my fingernails would leave marks on his ass cheeks. I turned my head and locked eyes with Kevin. He watched my face intently as his best friend fucked me. My eyes moved over Kevin's body, they stopped when I saw his hand massaging the swell in his jeans. Almost the instant I saw Kevin rubbing his cock, I came hard. After only a few more thrusts I felt Scott filling me with his hot cum. He covered my face and neck with kisses as we both came down. He rolled off of me, allowing me to move to Kevin. I got up on my hands and knees and crawled up Kevin's body, pausing briefly to tease his nipples. As we kissed my hands moved to the fly of his jeans, I deftly unbuttoned them and eased the zipper down. Kevin lifted his hips and allowed me to pull his jeans completely off, along with his boxer shorts. Once he was completely nude I looked at his beautiful body, I wanted to touch him all over. Instead I moved down a little so my face was even with his huge cock. In the intervening weeks since I'd been with Kevin I'd almost forgotten how big he really was. I gave my head a little toss. My hair fell to one side, covering his thigh and brushing against his cock and balls. Kevin whimpered softly and tangled his hands in my thick, dark hair. I ran my tongue up the underside of his shaft, his skin was soft and salty. There was a small drop of pre-cum glistening on his head, I licked it off, relishing the taste of him. I took his heavy balls in my hand and gently massaged him.

"I have to have you!" Kevin said. He began moving down the bed so he could be on his back. Very slowly I eased myself onto the baseball bat that Kevin called a dick.

"I'd almost forgotten how good you feel deep inside me," I said.

"And I'd almost forgotten how good your hot little cunt feels," he lifted his hips. I was riding him when I felt Scott's heat behind me. I leaned back against him and turned my head so he could kiss me. His hand held my face as his mouth covered mine. With his other hand he held my left breast, gently teasing my nipple. I took his hand from my face and guided it down. For a moment he paused, "just tease my clit baby," I said softly. He nodded slightly and moved his finger tips to my clit. I gasped as the sensations of Scott's fingers on my clit combined with the pleasure of Kevin's huge cock, to make me almost incapable of coherent thought. My body began to move of it's own volition. I rode Kevin hard, pounding myself against him while deep moans escaped my lips. Scott pushed my hair to the side and began kissing my neck and ear. His teeth gently nibbled the soft skin of my neck while he sucked. I knew I would have hickeys all over my neck.

"Oh my god!" I moaned, "I'm coming!" It seemed as if every nerve ending in my body shuddered all at once. There was an explosion of color as I clamped my eyes shut. My inner muscles clutched and spasmed around Kevin's dick. Somewhere in the back of my mind I heard screaming, slowly I realized it was me. With one final thrust Kevin's body quaked beneath mine and he emptied his load deep into me. I collapsed onto his chest, both of us breathing hard. I moved so that Kevin's softening cock slipped out of my body. I felt Scott's hands on my hips lifting me back onto my knees. His fingers began probing my cunt and teasing my clit. My whole body shuddered as Scott eased his cock into me. Kevin was still on his back beneath me when Scott began to thrust his hips.


"Do you like his cock baby?" Kevin asked, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Oh god yes!" my voice was shallow and raspy as I ground my hips against Scott.

Kevin brushed my hair out of my face, "tell him," he whispered.

"Scott, your cock feels so damn good!" I said through clenched teeth, "pound it into me baby!" Scott's thrusts became harder and deeper. I felt his hand smack hard on my ass. "Oh god!" I groaned. Scott lifted me against him by the hips, my knees were no longer touching the bed. Most of my weight was on my hands as Scott held my hips and fucked me hard. After a deep kiss Kevin continued to hold my face and watch my expression as Scott fucked me.

"Oh god Kevin!"

"Yes?"

"I'm gonna cum on Scott's cock!" I closed my eyes. I could feel Kevin's hand moving over my face as my body shuddered with a powerful orgasm. At the same time Scott gave a deep thrust and a loud groan. His hot cum filled me as my cunt milked him dry. Once again I collapsed on top of Kevin. He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight against his chest. Scott remained on his knees behind me for a long moment, before he rolled over Kevin's leg and lay down next to us on his back. I moved to Kevin's side so that I was nestled gently between the two large men. Scott turned on his side so that he was spooning me, his arm around my waist and his breath hot on the back of my neck. While Kevin also shifted so that he was on his side facing me, his hands still moving over my face. We all lay still for a moment, trying to regain our breathing.

"That was amazing," I said, kissing Kevin softly on the cheek.

"Scott, leave." Kevin said abruptly.

"Why?" Scott's voice was slightly whiny.

"We need to be alone. I bet there is a couch you can crash on in the living room."

"I don't want to get dressed!"

I got up, went to my linen closet and got him a sheet, "you can wrap yourself in this." I told him. Scott knew there was no point in arguing, so he took the sheet, wrapped it around himself and went into the other room. I was standing at the foot of my bed, completely nude when Kevin turned back to face me, "Come here," he said softly, as he pulled the covers to my bed down and got under them. I crawled under the sheets with him and pressed my body against his. I settled with my head on his chest and his arms wrapped around me. "How was your road trip?" I asked.

"Okay, after your bed though hotel beds were rough." he wiggled his hips as he spoke, settling further into the soft feather mattress.

"I bet," I let my fingers move over his chest. "I actually watched you on tv the other night.

"You did?" He asked, his voice was amused.

"Yep, I like your black leather pants." more importantly, I thought to myself, I liked the way your ass looked in those pants.

"They aren't really leather."

"I figured as much. I mean how many cows would have to die to cover these legs of yours?" I moved my legs against his.

"True," his voice was getting softer. I knew he was going to need some sleep. I put my head back down on his chest and nuzzled against him. After only a few moments we were both dozing.

I woke up to the feel of Kevin's hands in my hair. I tilted my face up to his for a kiss. Again his lips were soft and gentle against mine.

"Thank-you," he said looking into my face.

"For what?" I asked.

"For letting Scott join us."

"Thank-you for knowing that we needed to be alone." I said. I moved on top of him.

"You've done enough," he said rolling us so that he was on top of me, "let me do the work this time." He eased himself deep into me. I locked my ankles behind his back. He kissed me softly and began to move his hips in a slow, steady rhythm. I arched my back and opened my body up to the sensations of him on top of me: the warm scent of his skin, the softness of his hair, the taste of his tongue in my mouth, everything that was happening around me and to me. Kevin and I moved in unison with one another.

"I want you to cum baby," Kevin whispered.

"Then just keep fucking me!" I moved my hands to my own nipples and teased them while Kevin watched. His hips began to move faster. He leaned over me and kissed me deeply, his tongue entered my mouth and began searching. I wrapped my arms around him and moved them to his pumping ass. I could feel the tension building in my abdomen, I tightened my legs around him just as I came. Kevin quaked above me as he came with me, his cum filling me. I opened my mouth to say his name, only to have him cover my lips with his. We kissed for a long moment, Kevin used his hands to frame and hold my face. His kisses went from deep and gentle to quicker. Finally he was showering my face with baby kisses, while his fingers tickled my neck and ears. I laughed and tried to push him away, "Kevin stop!" I said.

"You're just so darn cute!" he said without stopping. His hands moved down and he began to tickle my ribs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • A French Lesson Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds