• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking Jaime Ch. 04

Taking Jaime Ch. 04

12

Jamie was starting to get worried. It has been a couple of weeks since she told the doctor about her information. What if he WAS really working for Landon and every thing that she told him got back to Landon? Wait, no. If it did get back to Landon then surely he would retaliate. But then again, she was pregnant so she doubted that he wanted to do anything that jeopardized their child in any way. What if he was waiting until after she gave birth? All these what ifs were driving her insane!

She started thinking about how much she missed her family. Did they really think she was ok? Those calls that she made to them on a regular basis had stopped all together when she reached six months. How could they possibly be ok with her being gone for so long and not talk to them? Her family was a tight knit family, well she thought they were. At least she knew her brother had to be worried about her. They were like best friends, he had to know something was amiss.

A tear fell down her face because she missed her parents so much she could have sworn she could hear her father calling for her.

"Jamie, it's your father. If you are really here come down baby." Clear as day it was her dad's authoritative voice.

"Dad?" she choked on a sob and a gasp.

"Yes flower it's me. He won't let me in so you'll have to come down".

Praying this wasn't some sick joke being played on her she wobbled her way to the stairs to see her fathers worried face staring at her.

*****Landon******

Cooking in the kitchen, he heard a knock on the door. If it was that damn doctor again he was going to commit murder. He didn't like how that doctor looked at his little wife, not one bit. As soon as Jamie gave birth, he would have to dispatch of the doctor. Making his way to the door, he had to force a smile on his face so he could refrain from bodily damage.

As soon as he opened the door his smile faltered.

"Landon, where is my daughter?" Jamie's father asked sternly.

"Hello Mr-"

"Cut the shit Landon, I know my daughter is here with you and I want her back now." Raising his voice Jamie's father called up to the ceiling, "Jaime sweetie. Are you here?" He paused to listen "Jamie, it's your father. If you are really here come down baby. I cannot believe you kidnapped my baby girl Landon. That is insane and here I thought you were a trusted friend".

"David I couldn't let you keep us apart any longer." Landon heard Jamie call weakly to her dad. Landon tried to think on his feet but all he could do is sit there confused as to what was going on.

"Yes flower it's me. He won't let me in so you'll have to come down. Once my daughter is down here we are leaving and you better stay away from her forever. If you don't I will get the authorities involved in this Landon. Do not test me in this" Jamie's father said sternly.

David looked up at his baby girl with worry etched in every line in his face. He had to lock his jaw when he saw his daughter swollen with Landon's baby. He couldn't believe this! He had to get his baby out of here. Watching his daughter descend with a little waddle reminded him of his wife when she was pregnant but this isn't how he wanted her to experience her first child. With some psycho holding her against her will.

Jamie finally made it down the steps and stepped beside Landon reaching for her father. "She won't choose to leave with you" Landon said completely confident that his beloved would never leave him after every thing that they have been through. They loved each other dearly. And he planned on marrying her and spoiling her and the dozens of kids he knew they would have because they couldn't get enough of each other.

"Come on sweetie we are leaving" David said holding out his hand to his daughter. He didn't even have to think twice because he knew his daughter was anxious to go home.

Without a second thought Jamie perked up and took her dad's hand with tears in her eyes and walked with him to the car.

Landon watched as they left him there alone. He couldn't believe David! How dare he come in between him and his love. Could they not see they were meant for each other? He knew Jamie only went so there wouldn't be any fights or confrontations. His sweet Jamie. Always the one to think of other people and their feelings but never of her own.

Landon had a sudden thought that he knew who tore him and Jamie apart. The doctor! Seething with anger Landon started knocking things in the living room over in a blind rage. That motherfucking loose lipped woman stealing asshole! He knew what he had to do. That doctor had to go for taking his Jamie away from him. Landon walked to his office because he had some planning to do.

*****Jamie*****

She hasn't stopped crying since her dad picked her up. She was so happy, she thought surely she would never see the family ever again. And now here she was in the family car with her father on her way home to see her beloved family. Throughout the ride her father had asked about the how's and why's of their relationship.

She was adamant she didn't have any type of feelings for Landon and that he was crazy. Her father was surprised but not all that shocked because he said the guy was always a little off to him. She told her dad every thing, not in detail, but she did tell him that he took advantage of her every time and she was never a willing participant.

Her father told her first thing when they got home she needed to call the police and get a restraining order on that man to ensure she never has to see him again. Jamie was perfectly fine with that because honestly that man needed some professional help. He honestly thought they were in love. Every single night he would cuddle her and go over his plans for their future like she wanted to be with him. She never led him on to even remotely make him think she was interested in him so Jamie was just so confused as to why this was all happening to her. There are prettier girls out there and there are women his age who would suit him better but no she had to get the short end of the stick.

Finally making it home she breathed a sigh of relief. The nightmare was finally over! Seeing her mother and her brother at the door she wished like hell she could run but all she could manage was a semi fast wobble. She felt like she has been crying for years, her head was hurting from crying so much. After the reunion of the family, they decided that Jamie needed to rest. Making her way upstairs with her brother as her chaperone.

"Jamie I have something to tell you?" it sounded like a question so she tried to turn and look at him but he just continued to escort her to her room to lay down on her bed.

"What do you have to tell me bro?" he looked so guilty and worried.

"I helped Landon get you." It was all meshed together when he said it in a rush.

"What!? What do you mean you helped" Jamie was livid.

"I didn't necessarily help but he came to me and he offered some money to buy you but I thought it was dumb but then he threatened the family and our lifestyle and I couldn't think of anything else to do. But then you got that letter from Vogue and I thought you were saved from his clutches and turns out he played us both. Did he hurt you?"

Jamie couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her brother had conspired with this crazy fruit loop! But did he honestly think that Landon would let her get away that easily? Did she really think now Landon would let her get away unscathed? The answer was no, he would never let her go without a fight and a fight was surely to come along. That scared her even more than living with him. "Yes he hurt me Vincent! I was a virgin when I left here and he stole that special moment from me and now I'm pregnant with his child that I'm not too sure I want to keep because the child might have his mental instability and I don't think I can look at my rapist in the face every day for the rest of my life. God I can't even look at you right now! Call the cops so I can get this over with."

Vincent just silently got up and left. He knew she would be angry and she had every right to be. But what was killing him was that he didn't know the extent of the torture that was heaped upon his sister. Part of him didn't want to know because if he did, he might just have to kill the son of a bitch. He called the police to come talk to his sister and then he made some calls of his own.

Hours have passed as she talked to the cops and told them everything. Even about the raping at every turn. They said they were going to apprehend him as soon as possible but Jamie had a bad feeling creeping up her neck. Even though they told her they would keep someone staked out front of the house she was still worried something was going to go wrong. She was so exhausted that she found herself falling asleep.

~*~

Jamie was walking down to the kitchen when she was grabbed from behind and forced over the couch. Landon yanked down her underwear and rammed his angry cock in her making her yelp at the intrusion. He grabbed her by the hips and pounded inside of her while Jamie waited for this to be over. She could hear him moaning behind her and telling her how much he loved her. She guessed he could tell she wasn't enjoying it like always so he flipped her over and went down on his knees to take her damaged cunt in his mouth. He gave her one long lick up he slit with his tongue flicking at her clit eliciting a moan from her. She tried to get away from him because she didn't want for him to bring her pleasure. Her body was betraying her and she did't like it not one bit. Although she tried to hold back the earth shattering orgasm he was bound to give her she let her climax ride through her. She was so hot her skin felt on fire from all the resisting. Maybe the resisting is what made the climax stronger? She couldn't count how many times he made her come but she was shaking from it.

Now that he saw that she was satisfied, he plowed back into her telling her how sweet her pussy was. Unfortunately he was hitting the right spots with his cock so she was coming and clenching at his member while he grunted and moaned. He liked to look in her eyes while he came. It made him feel closer to her. So he pulled her up by her hair while he was still pounding inside of her with a fervor. He let out a string of expletives about how much he loved her and her tight treasure. He stiffened up and came into the depths of her with string after string of his sperm coated her insides. His orgasm nudged her orgasm on and her legs tightened around him as her head fell back with a long sigh.

Holding her while she came down from her high he laid her down with a smile and boasted about how their love was forever.

"I don't fucking love you Landon!" Jamie spat with distain.

"Yes you do my love, if you didn't love me you would never come for me the way you do."

Jamie couldn't believe he was so delusional, "This is just the body's natural reaction to stimulation, I don't love you and I never will. I will eventually get away from you you crazy bastard." Saying that, she ticked him off.

"You will regret saying that my little peach." He took hold of her arm and dragged her down to the basement with her fighting the entire time. She grabbed on to any and everything screaming at the top of her lungs. She knew once he took her down there he would torture her. She hated when he did this to her. She would always feel so weak afterwards and she would be in pain. She would always tell him he was hurting her but he never failed to remind her that he only treated people that loved him better than this but this was how he treated ungrateful whores.

She refused to tell him she loved him so she just suffered his torture to prove a point. He was never going to break her down. She was not going to become one of those stupid girls who fell in love with her torturer. If she did fall in love then it meant that she was also mentally unstable and she was a lot of things but mentally unstable wasn't one of them. So she would stick it out and wait until it was the perfect time to get away.

~*~

Jamie startled up in her bed in a cold sweat. She remembered everything in perfect detail and she cried thinking about how he whipped her and kept her tied to her clit forcing an orgasm out of her until she was crying from the pain. She would forever have these memories and she would always be afraid until that man was caught. Even though Landon claimed to love her with all of his heart she didn't think he knew the first thing about love. He had an obsession with her that was unnatural. He couldn't distinguish between reality and fantasy. That scared her even more that he honestly thought they were in love and that she reciprocated that love wholeheartedly.

Just as she was gaining her bearings the door started ringing. She headed downstairs with a feel of foreboding chilling her spine. When her father opened the door she saw the detective on the other side. She made her way down the steps to hear what he had to say.

"Sir we checked his house and it was empty. It looked as if no one has lived there for some time. We looked in the basement that you mentioned and it doesn't look anything like you described it. There was carpet and not concrete, and there was also some washing machines down there. But unfortunately Mr. Shultz was not at the house but we will be looking for him. We will also make sure this house stays secured around the clock."

Jamie was petrified, her father looked like he was going to be sick and her mom broke down crying. She couldn't believe this one man was causing so much trouble for them. But where could he be?

*****Landon*****

Her family has to pay. They took his Jamie away from him and now she was by herself with their child and he couldn't do anything about it...yet. Landon knew he had to come up with a plan to get her back but it would be hard with the police stiffing around. He knew her meddling family would call the authorities on him so he knew he had to clean everything up perfectly so it looked like the father was lying. He had to buy some time to think of a plan to get his angel back.

Right now he had to keep a low profile because he knew who told about him and Jaime. That damn doctor had to be dealt with. He was so angry at that doctor that he wanted to kill him again. He knew he should have gotten rid of the body but he got satisfaction from seeing the doctor laying there lifeless knowing he would never look at Jaime again in his life.

*****Jaime*****

Jaime stared at the television in horror. Dr. Shear was dead, Dr. Shear was DEAD! Found in his hotel bed. From the looks of it he was mutilated all over his body with his throat sliced open. She knew at the bottom of her heart that it was Landon. Dr. Shear was in his way and he had to take him out.

She broke down in tears because all of this was her fault. Maybe if she didn't lead Landon on she wouldn't be in this position and if she didn't put the good doctor in the line of fire then he would be able to live out his life with a beautiful wife and have beautiful children but now that life was over and the only thing he left behind was a corpse and great memories. Jaime was over it she was finished with his dumb little game. She was tired of playing his puppet it was now her turn to enter the game.

She picked up her phone to call her brother so he could make his way on over to her because they had a lot to talk about.

A few weeks later Jaime went into labor. It was a fairly easy birth and she had no conflicts but it turns out that she had twins! A boy and a girl and they were beautiful little babies with all ten toes and fingers. The only thing that showed any resemblance to their father is that their skin was very light where her skin was dark. Since they were newborn it was really hard to tell who they exactly looked like but she has seen baby pictures of her and her brother and the twins looked like her family. She named her children Talia and Talon. She couldn't keep her eyes off of them they were so beautiful. With her hair clinging to her face the nurse came and took her babies out of her arms. Before she knew it she was sleeping, tired from all of the pain and stress.

Something made Jamie's hair stand on edge startling her out of her sleep. Checking around her small room, Jamie frantically searched with her eyes for what was bothering her but she couldn't see anything out the ordinary. Immediately she thought of her children. Crying for the nurse she called frantically to see her babies.

The nurse rushed in with Jamie's parents close behind her with the twins in their arms. As soon as she saw her babies she broke down in tears over the fear that Landon has instilled within her. Jamie didn't know how she was supposed to deal with this constant fear. She knew Landon could be any where but not knowing where he was was driving her insane. Would he take her babies away from her? Or would he hate them for being the reason that she wasn't with him? She never knew what was going on in that man's frazzled brain and that scared her to her bones. When she first laid eyes on her babies she knew she would do anything for them and if it meant protecting them from their crazy father then that is what she would do for them.

Eight months have passed with no sign of Landon. Everyone around her was starting to settle down thinking that he fled knowing that the authorities were looking for him but Jamie knew him. She knew he was biding his time but she didn't know what angle he would use. The little time that she did get alone she would think of all the possibilities he could come up with. Jamie made sure to remind herself to remain vigilant at all times.

Rocking little Talon in her arms so he could finally join his big sister to sleep, Jamie smiled down at his little face trying to fight the sleep. He was staring out the window at the moon which always intrigued him for some reason or another. Letting out a sigh he succumbed to his peaceful slumber of whatever babies dreamed of. Jamie did her nightly check of making sure Landon wasn't hiding anywhere in the room or upstairs in the house knowing her father did a thorough check of the downstairs. She hated that it she put her family through all this trouble but her babies needed to be protected and she would do anything for them. After her check Jamie fell into bed welcoming sleep.

She was shaking in her dream. The world toppling over from the force of the earthquake jolting her nerve endings. Jamie realized it wasn't her dream but her, someone was shaking her out of her sleep. She tried to swat away the offending hand but her hand was caught in midair. Opening her eyes slowly she saw eyes that she never wanted to in her life again. She opened her mouth to scream bloody murder.

"Un huh uh my love no screaming. If you scream I will take the children away from you and you will never see them again. Nod your head if you understand." Landon said with a hand covering her mouth and nose.

With tears building in her eyes she nodded yes.

"Ok we are going to get up and visit our beautiful bundles of joy!" He said with a huge smile on his face.

Landon pulled her out of the bed and put a sharp knife to her throat daring her to do anything. He guided them to the babies room and she was shocked to see them in their car seats all ready to go with their tiny jackets on and blankets carefully tucked around them and knit hats atop their curly heads. Panic rose in her throat because it dawned on her what he was doing, he was going to take her babies away from her. But she already prepared for this.

"Landon I have to get their favorite toys if you're going to take them." She said quietly so not to startle him or the kids.

"Of course my love, anything for you." He acquiesced a little hesitant.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Taking Jaime Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds