• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Adventures of Jenny Ch. 02

The Adventures of Jenny Ch. 02

12

The Worst Week, and the Best Week, Ever

"It's not you. It's me."

"But I just don't understand!"

Jenny knew she was tearing Steve's heart out, but she also knew that couldn't stay together after what she had done. "I'm going through some...changes in my life and right now, I won't be any good for you."

"What changes?"

'I cheated on you with our math teacher and let him take my anal virginity,' she thought. 'Oh, and his dick was MUCH bigger than yours and I now understand how bad in bed you've been. Yeah, that would kill him...' "Just believe me when I say that I need to be alone right now. I'm sorry..."

----

Tuesday

The day after having sex with Mr. C, Jenny went to school feeling very apprehensive. She had no idea what to expect when she got to Mr. C's class. However, class went as normal. The only thing different was that Mr. C would give her a smug smirk when no one else was paying attention. That and she kept staring at his crotch. She was having a hard time concentrating because even though she hated him, she could barely control her lust around him. She knew that if he grabbed her by the hair and bent her over his desk, she'd let him fuck her, again. She knew this and hated herself for it.

After school, she invited Steve over to break up with him. She still loved Steve, but she knew what she had done was unforgiveable. Maybe if she hadn't enjoyed it. Maybe if Mr. C's cock hadn't been so big. And she couldn't say that he raped her. She didn't say yes (at first) but she never said no. She could have walked out the door and taken the F. But she didn't. So, she was greatly ashamed at what had happened.

Also, she had to admit that even if she did stay with Steve, he would never be able to satisfy her the way Mr. C did. She realized just how wrong and ignorant she had been about sex. Mr. C had stretched her tight little pussy and had deflowered her virgin asshole. And made her love it. Steve had never given her an orgasm with his cock. She just couldn't go back to that.

That night, she cried herself to sleep. Then, she had a very strange dream. She could see herself bent over Mr. C's desk while he pounded her asshole. And Steve was there, watching and crying. She kept calling out to him trying to apologize, but no one could hear her. And the Jenny on the desk just kept moaning and crying out for Mr. C to fuck her ass.

She woke up the next morning feeling ashamed all over again. That and so incredibly horny. And that got even worse when she got to Mr. C's class.

---

Wednesday

Mr. C was going over a lesson, but Jenny had no idea about what. She tried her best to concentrate and take notes, but all she could think about was being bent over his desk with his big, black cock in her ass.

"M-Mr, C?" she asked raising her hand.

"Yes, Jenny?"

"May I...go to the bathroom?"

"Alright. Take the pass."

She grabbed the hall pass and ran to the bathroom. After she made sure it was empty, she got in a stall, dropped her panties, and started rubbing her clit furiously. "Oh god, I can't believe I'm doing this!" She was so horny that she needed to cum and she needed to badly. Her asshole was even feeling tingly, so she tried her best to get a finger back there.

Suddenly, the stall door opened. "Well, well! What do we have here!" Standing there was Mr. Jenkins, the janitor. He was an old, dark skinned, black man probably in his 50s. He was bald, dark skinned, and fat. And was sporting a large bulge in his pants. And there she was sitting her with one hand rubbing her clit and the other fingering her asshole. Jenny thought she would die on the spot from embarrassment!

"Oh god! Please, don't turn me in!" She had no idea how THAT parent conference would go if he turned her into the principal.

"Heh, then pull up your panties and come with me!" She followed him out of the bathroom without a word fearing what would happen next. Then, she was surprised and confused when he opened up a door to a storeroom, shoved her in, and closed the door behind him. She had never seen the inside of this room before. Besides the shelf of the expected supplies, there was also a chair, a small table, and a TV. Then, he roughly grabbed her tits through her shirt. "Let me see those titties!" He pulled her shirt off and she hurriedly undid her bra. Then, he started to squeeze her tits and pinch her nipples. "Now, on your knees, slut!"

Trembling, she got down on her knees. 'This is happening, again?!' she thought. Without being told, she unzipped Mr. Jenkins' pants and pulled out his big, black cock. He was about as big as Mr. C was, though his cock was even darker.

"What are you waiting for, slut? Get to sucking!" She sighed and then opened her mouth wide to swallow his cock. "Oooh, you've done this before, haven't you?" She looked up at him as she bobbed her head on his cock. But then, he grabbed her head and started to skull fuck her. No one had ever done that to her before!

After fucking her throat for a few minutes, Jenkins pulled his cock out of her mouth, causing her to cough and gasp for breath. Then, he put his cock between her tits and fucked them just as fast as he had fucked her throat. He then turned his chair to face her and sat down. "Alright, little slut. If you don't want me to go to the principal, you get over here and ride my cock!" He grabbed a condom from a box on the shelf and slid it over his cock. As she took off her panties, she realized that her pussy was dripping wet. She was about to be forced to fuck this old man, but she couldn't help but be excited at having another big black cock inside her. Also, she didn't have any experience being on top. With Steve, she had only done it missionary and with Mr. C, she had been completely controlled and manhandled. This would be her first time really in control even if it was forced.

She straddled Jenkins cowgirl style and put the head of his cock at her slit. As she started to slowly lower herself onto his cock, Jenkins grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard, impelling her onto his cock balls deep all at once. "OOOOOOOOOHHHHH, FUCK!"

"Hehe, scream all you want. No one is going to hear you here. Now, take off your shirt and bra. I want to see those big titties bounce!"

She whimpered as she did as she was told, leaving her in nothing but her skirt. Then, she started to move up and down. It wasn't long before instinct and lust took over, causing her to ride his cock hard and fast. "Oh! Oh! Fuck, you're huge!"

Jenkins slapped her ass. "Yeah, you little whit sluts love big, black cocks, don't you?"

"Oh god, yes!" As she bounced on his cock wildly, Jenkins grabbed and sucked on her tits. Suddenly, he grabbed her hips and held her still as he started thrusting up into her hard and fast. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!" It wasn't long before she was rocked with a strong orgasm, causing her to arch her back and moan loudly. Then, she collapsed against Jenkins.

"Alright, slut. Get up and put your hands against the door." With shaky legs, she did as she was told. Then, she heard him rummaging around. "You were playing with your asshole, weren't you?"

"Y-yes sir..." Then, she felt him spread her ass and work a lube covered finger up her asshole. "Oooohh!"

"Hah, I knew you were an anal slut!" He put the head of his cock against her asshole and slowly pushed his cock into her ass.

"Oooooohhh, GOD!" Finally, her slutty ass was full. Full of black cock! Jenkins roughly grabbed her tits from behind and started to pound her ass hard. "Oh god! Fuck my ass!"

"You're a dirty ass slut, aren't you?"

"Yes!"

"Say it!"

"I'm a dirty ass slut!"

"I said say it, bitch!"

"I'm a dirty ass slut! I'M A DIRTY ASS SLUT!!"

He let go of one of her tits and then she heard the click and saw the flash of a camera. He had just taken a pic of him fucking her in the ass! But she just didn't care at this point. The degregation and the hard ass fucking were swiftly sending her toward yet another orgasm. Likewise, her tight asshole was bringing Jenkins to his.

"I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! Oh god, I'm CUMMING!" As her whole body started spasming, Jenkins drove balls deep into her ass and growled as he blew a huge load into the condom. As she felt the warm of his cum through the condom, part of her wished he had taken it off so that she could have felt his cum directly.

After resting against her for a while, Jenkins pulled his now soft cock out of her ass and she collapsed to her knees. "No need to let this go to waste." She didn't understand what he meant till he grabbed her head, forced her mouth open and poured the cum from his used condom into her mouth. "Now, swallow." His cum was thick and bitter tasting, but she did as she was told. Then, he tossed her her bra and shirt. "Get dressed and get back to class!"

"Y-yes, sir..." After she hurriedly got dressed, she started walking back to Mr. C's class. Halfway there, she realized that Jenkins had kept her panties! 'It's a good thing he didn't cum in my ass after all, I guess.'

Just as she got to the door, the bell rang. She had spent half of a block being degraded and fucked by Mr. Jenkins! "Are you okay, Jenny?" Mr. C asked sounding concerned.

"I'm sorry, but I wasn't feeling well. I do feel better now." Which was true. She had been degraded, fucked to orgasm in both her pussy and ass, and now had a stomach full of cum. And the janitor now had an X-rated picture of her. But her lustful cravings had been satisfied. Then, as she bent over to pick up her things, she realized that she had just accidentally flashed Mr. C her naked ass.

"Heh, that's good to hear!"

'He knew! I don't know how, but somehow, he knew!' Turning red from embarrassment, she hurried to her next class.

--

Thursday

Her school was having a basketball game, so Jenny showed up at school in her cheerleading uniform. She loved her uniform. Green, gold, and white, her school's colors. Even though she usually wore a skirt to school, the skirt on her uniform was shorter and showed off her shapely legs and bubble butt. Wearing it always made her feel sexy. She even let Steve fuck her while wearing it a couple of times.

Today, however, things were different. Rather than just make her feel sexy, the stares from the boys she got as she walked down the hall were making her so very horny! And the day had just started! She had no idea how she was going to get through the day.

On the way to her first class, she was so distracted by her dilemma that she literally bumped into someone, causing her to drop her books. "Oh! I'm sorry!" she said as she knelt down to pick up her books.

"I'll forgive you this time. But you need to pay more attention." She looked up to see Jamal, one of the basketball players, helping her pick up her books. He was tall, at least six-foot, and was brown-skinned with short, black hair. And he was really cute! She always thought so.

"So, why was your head in the clouds, girl?" he asked as they stood up.

"Um, I just have a lot on my mind these days."

"Oh? Anything I can help out with?"

She looked him up and down and then smiled. "Actually, maybe you can!"

--

A few minutes later, Jenny was on her knees in the boy's locker room with the top to her uniform was pulled up and her bra removed exposing her big tits. Jamal's cock was between her tits and he was humping her chest as she held her tits together. She still didn't understand why, but every black guy she had been with wanted to fuck her tits! "Oh fuck, your tits feel so good on my cock! Now, suck that black cock, white girl!" She took his cock into her mouth and swallowed it until she had the whole thing in her throat. Then, she started to bob her head up and down. His dick was the longest she had seen so far, maybe an inch longer than Mr. C's, but not as thick. "Oh fuck, you're good!" Jamal exclaimed as she blew him. His hand was on the back of her head, but she still was in control.

"Mmmmmmmmm!" she moaned around his cock. After a few minutes of this, he moaned loudly and blew his load into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" She literally sucked the cum out of his cock. "Don't swallow, yet!" Slightly confused, she kept some of his cum in her mouth and pulled off his cock. "Now open." She opened her mouth showing that the cum was still there. "Now, swallow." She swallowed it all with a loud gulp. His cum wasn't as bitter tasting as Mr. Jenkins' was but still different than Mr. C's. Or Steve's for that matter. She absently wondered if all boys tasted differently.

Then, he picked her up, laid her on a bench, and started pulling off her shorts. "Oh my! Someone's eager!" While the locker room was empty, there was always the chance of being caught. And she was skipping class for an impromptu fuck. The lewdness of the whole situation had her even more turned on and the fact that she was a willing participant for once had brought out a naughty side she didn't realize she had.

Jamal pulled off her panties and spread her legs. "You're soaked and I'm the one that's eager?" he asked with a grin. Then, he drove head first into her pussy.

"Ooooohh, fuuucccck!" She moaned in pleasure as he ate her pussy. Her moans got louder and louder until her orgasm hit. As she lay there panting coming down from her orgasm, she felt the head of his cock rubbing against her pussy. "W-wait! Wait!"

"Don't act like you don't want it now, white girl!"

"I do want it! But! But do you have a condom?"

"Damn, I don't have one on me. You're not on the pill?"

"No..."

"Well fuck!" Then he started to get up.

She gave him a naughty smile. "Well, I guess you'll just have to fuck my ass then." She got on her hands and knees on the bench and shook her ass at him invitingly.

"Hell yeah!" Suddenly, he plunged a finger into her wet pussy. Then, he pulled it out and started to finger her ass with it. He was using her own juices to lube her ass. After making sure her ass was thoroughly lubed, he knelt down behind her and started to sink his entire length up her ass.

"Oh god! So deep!"

"Damn, Jenny! When did you turn into such an ass slut?"

"Just shut up and fuck me!" Then, he started to pound her asshole. "Yes! Just like that! Fuck my ass! Fuck me hard!"

"Don't have to tell me twice!" As he pounded her ass, pleasurable noises were forced out of her mouth. He grabbed her swinging breasts and squeezed them which caused her to moan even louder.

After a few minutes, she felt an orgasm approaching. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming! CUMMING! AAAAAAAHHH!" Having already cum once, Jamal wasn't ready to cum again yet, so when he pulled out of her ass, he was still rock hard.

"Suck my cock, slut!" Without hesitation, she turned around and started sucking his cock. She not only realized that she was tasting her own ass, but she was started to enjoy it! Then, she pulled off his cock with a pop.

"I want to ride you!" He sat on the bench with his back against the lockers and she straddled him cowgirl style. He held his cock up and she placed the head against her asshole. Then, she pushed down until the head popped into her ass and she impelled herself on his cock. "Oh god, this feels amazing!"

"Fuck yeah, it does!" He grabbed her ass and she started to bounce up and down.

"Ah! Ah!" Her tits bounced in his face and he would suck on her nipples when they got close.

Just as she felt yet another orgasm approaching, he yelled out, "Shit, I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum in my ass! Cum in my ass!"

"Oh FUCK!" He grabbed her hips and pulled her all the way down on his cock as he shot what felt like a gallon of cum up her ass.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" Her own very strong orgasm hit as he blew his load inside her.

Exhausted, she lay against his chest with his softening cock still in her ass. "You were amazing, babe."

"Thanks. So were you." Then, the bell rang. "Oh wow, we missed class!" She got up and his now soft cock fell out of her ass covered in cum. "Looks like we made a mess. Let me clean that up for you right quick." She quickly got to her knees and took his cock into her mouth, sucking it clean.

"Damn girl! You're too much!" She giggled as she got up and got dressed, making sure that she kept her panties this time. "I heard you broke up with Steve, but I never thought I'd get to fuck you. Especially in the ass!"

Shame hit her like a brick. "You can't tell anyone we did this! I mean it! I-I'll cry rape if you do!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! I won't tell anyone!"

"Promise?"

"I promise! Damn!"

--

Friday

Friday managed to pass uneventfully. When she got home, she called her old friend Fujiko and asked her to come sleep over. Fujiko was an American born half-Japanese, half-white girl. A little shorter than Jenny, she was otherwise built very similarly with long, jet black hair, DD tits, and an amazing ass. She was a year older than Jenny and was already in college. Still, they had been best friends since they were kids.

The biggest difference between Jenny and Fujiko was that Fujiko fully embraced her bombshell status. Before she graduated, she had built up quite a reputation for being a slut. Which she didn't mind, except the guys who lied about being with her. Still, back when she was still there, she did her best to look out for Jenny. And so, Fujiko was the one that Jenny turned to for help with this new situation.

Fujiko showed up that night with an overnight bag. "Girlfriend!" Fujiko yelled as she gave Jenny a tight hug.

"Heh, hi Fuji. I've missed you!"

Fujiko let her go and sat down on her couch. "Where's your mom and dad?"

"They've been out of town this whole week. They'll be back Sunday."

"Ah, good. Your mom probably still hates me."

"She doesn't hate you, Fujiko..."

"Hehe, you know she does. Trust me, I know what the glare of a female that doesn't trust me around their man looks like."

"I guess you would..." Jenny knew that Fujiko was right. Her dad had been caught staring at the oversexed teen several times over the years.

"It's not like I'd ever DO that. Though, your dad is cute!"

"Fujiko..."

"What? Wouldn't I make a great step-mom?"

"I've told you before, that's not funny!"

"Ha ha, you know I'm just playing! Anyway, what was so urgent that you needed me to come over?" Suddenly, Jenny burst into tears. "Whoa, what's wrong?" Fujiko stood up and hugged Jenny again, stroking her hair soothingly. "Just calm down and tell me what happened."

Jenny and Fujiko sat down on the couch. Then, Jenny took a deep breath to calm herself down. "I-I cheated on Steve!"

"What?! No way!"

"And it was with Mr. C!"

"Holy shit! You fucked Mr. C! Wait, you fucked Mr. C?!"

"Yeah..."

"Okay, listen very carefully. Did he rape you?"

"No, he didn't."

"Then what the fuck happened?!" Jenny then told her about what happened with Mr. C with Fujiko making sure she didn't omit any details. "Wow. Still, you weren't exactly willing. I have to ask, though. How good was he?"

"I-I-I loved it. It was a completely different experience than..."

"Steve?" Jenny nodded. "So, was Mr. C bigger than Steve?"

"A lot bigger! I...didn't know cocks came that big."

"Wait, how big was Steve?"

"Around 5 inches."

"Damn, girl. Then why did you have me teach you how to deep throat with my 10-inch dildo?"

"I thought the dildo was only that big because you're, well..."

"A slut?" Jenny nodded slowly. "No, hun. Steve is below average. If I had known, I wouldn't have let you date him. Well, the way I see it, you've got two options here."

"Oh?"

"One, stay with Steve and try to forget that you were ever introduced to big, black cocks. Or two, find someone else who can satisfy you."

"I...broke up with Steve already. But then Wednesday, Mr. Jenkins caught me in the bathroom masturbating and I had to have sex with him so that he didn't report me!"

"Ha! Jenkins got you! I never thought you'd be one of his victims."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Adventures of Jenny Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds