• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Chess Ch. 02

Chess Ch. 02

12

Thanks to everyone who read Chapter 1 and especially commented. Again, everything here is pretty true as far as I remember it, now, in my dotage. ;-)

*************************

Lynn and I had not been married very long when the first signs of trouble in paradise vaguely appeared. Lynn was still only 18, married, pregnant, and forced out of HS by the prevailing standards and norms of that time - 1968. We had one car and I often left it with her and merely rode the bus that serviced downtown St. Louis where my IBM office was.

I knew she missed HS and her friends and was probably bored a lot just sitting home all day. And we had enough money to get by but not much extra for things other than necessities, at this stage.

One night she went out bowling with some of her girl friends - and maybe her much older sister. Anyway, SOMEBODY bought some alcohol for Lynn and she got pretty drunk and then very horny. I was fast asleep and never did know exactly when she got home. I woke up with the alarm the next morning and Lynn wasn't there in bed with me. I kind of stumbled into the living room where our phone was to call her Mom - figuring maybe she had gone there for some reason - and she was sleeping on the couch. I woke her up and she was mad at me.

She said she came home all horny and woke me up and I had a nice hard-on, but then just rolled over and ignored her. Totally pissed her off. I remembered exactly none of this, of course, I never really woke up, I'm quite sure. I told her in the future just climb on and enjoy yourself and I would probably actually wake up at some point.

I slowly learned some more about sex, through talking with the older folks in my office, and some borrowed porn books and magazines like "Penthouse." Even as a 20 year old I was by far the youngest person in our office, even the secretaries who also didn't have 4 year degrees. I could not even buy alcohol myself nor "Playboy" or "Penthouse". Eventually I learned about oral sex and Lynn was willing to try anything sexual. First time I explained a blowjob she sucked till I came and swallowed every drop - then licked her lips. She also liked me licking her pussy but preferred me fucking her, actually.

The question of Lynn's own orgasm and satisfaction was kind of open. She never seemed to have a specific ogasmic event - like yelling and a climax. I worried about this a tad given my experience with Karla and the nagging feeling she dropped me like a hot potato because I just wasn't good enough for her sexually. I wondered if Lynn was like a "classic" nympho - a woman who always wanted more sex because she never actually orgasmed? But slowly I decided otherwise - both from talking to her and observations. I really think Lynn was merely constantly orgasmic - whenever I was in her. She certainly was wet enough the whole time - and the few times I did come a tad quickly she acted very, very frustrated. I would go down on her when that happened and she accepted it - kind of grudgingly though. Eventually what ended up as our most normal sex was her on top of me riding my cock hard for a pretty long time until she finally just kind of sighed and collapsed on top of me. Then I would roll her off me, roll her on her stomach, and enter her pussy from behind - and she would THEN pump her ass like crazy until I quickly came and we would end up sleeping spooned on her side with my cock still in her.

The final and most convincing thing that finally happened was a visit to Eugene's farm in Southern rural Missouri one weekend. Remember that Eugene was my best HS friend who first threw Lynn at me. Eugene had married his girlfriend and his Dad had sold their 12 acre produce farm that was just in our small town's city limits for quite a bit of money - Eugene got enough to buy a 40 acre farm in the Missouri countryside, complete with small pond, a cow, and some pigs. But his wife wasn't exactly the greatest housekeeper or gracious hostess. The house was kind of filthy, actually - and Lynn and I decided to sleep outside together in our one sleeping bag on a concrete patio. Concrete and not even a thermarest pad - ah, to be young again.

Anyway, Lynn was just real nervous being outside like that and no tent. Afraid of "snakes", afraid of bears or whatever. She was keeping me awake, so finally I just fucked her. Like always soon as I kissed her and started touching her cunt, she was wet. So - I fucked her for a while until I came and pretty obviously that time was long enough for her, as well. Then she just curled up and went right to sleep. No way she was just faking that and not truly "satisfied" on a very deep level.

Another thing about Lynn was that 3 days without sex was just about her limit. If, for some reason we went that long without sex she started getting real bitchy and nasty. Eventually I figured out what was what, and one fuck would put her right back in her more normal and OK mood. But of course there were going to be times when I wasn't around her enough.

Even after our first daughter was born - just a few weeks early but still a long and difficult delivery for Lynn of literally days in labor - then a small cut in her vagina and subsequent stitches - with instructions NOT to engage in sex until her gynecologist cleared her - we had intercourse about a week after her return home. Probably tore some stitches and hurt her but she didn't care. If she had the slightest bit of post partum depression, it certainly didn't show up as affecting her libido. And you know the funny thing? She still felt pretty darn tight to me right then and henceforth.

Maybe it's time to jump ahead just a tad and explain that. I had discovered some of Lynn's infidelities by late 1975. It wasn't that I couldn't satisfy Lynn sexually, as long as I was there - but the increasing times I wasn't in town due to IBM classes and business as my career progressed, she just couldn't handle without a cock, apparently. And Lynn was a liar. And not a very good one - or maybe she was once a pretty good one but my own naivete and faith in her initially allowed her to get careless, Anyway, I was no longer blindly "in love" with her by this point and I was also stressed by her mental and physical illness issues by then. We had scheduled a ski week vacation in Colorado with the Southern Illinois University Alumni Association. It was a pretty inexpensive barebones bus trip/shared condos vacation with great group rates on lifts, equipment rentals, and basic instruction. I had wanted to try skiing ever since that year of my eye accident - 1960 - when I was stuck at home for 6 weeks but got to watch a lot of the Winter Olympics then. We got to sign up for this because one of our mutual friends - Cara and her husband in the Bridge Club we participated in - were SIU-E alumni. But then Lynn got sick with one of her weird undiagnosable illnesses ("back pain" this time), and went into the hospital. (It's where the best drugs are.) We had already arranged for our kids to be looked out for that week by my mother - so I just said "screw it, I'm going whether you get out of here or not." Well, she didn't and I did. Funny thing is she DID get out of the hospital just a couple days after we all left on the bus - almost like she didn't want to go and had other things planned...

Anyway, as it turned out Cara's husband didn't go either, but another male friend of Cara's went, plus two of her female friends as well - Nora and Elizabeth - both married as well but sans spouses. Also one of my own closest friends from IBM then and his young bride also came on this same trip. I was looking forward to learning how to ski and just spending some "chill" time with my friend Walter and his bride and really not much else - but Cara had some other ideas.

When we all got to the condo complex, Cara said that us 5 should stay together: her, her friends Don and Nora and Liz, and me. In lieu of the guys in one condo and girls in another as the tour organizer had arranged. Well, no one seemed to care and I didn't either. I liked Cara, she was very beautiful in the face, with a great outgoing personality and with a very voluptuous body. A little too voluptuous for me personally, as far as most attractive - but I wouldn't kick her out of my bed.

I had brought my stash of weed with me. Walter and I and a few other IBM'ers actually partaked of a few recreational drugs back then - despite the very real risks to our careers. Anyway, it was Cara's friend Nora who really kind of got the ball rolling. She was flirting with me as soon as we got in the condo. We all ended up crammed in one jeep one of the locals had to take us grocery shopping that first night - with the girls in charge of the menus and us 2 guys just paying our share and being quiet. And on that trip Nora just had to sit in my lap, coming and going. And I just had to rub her ass as well. Turns out Nora was quite experienced with men - in rather large quantities. She was about 34, petite at 5'3" and 105 lbs. with very firm 34B type breasts and a great looking ass in her tight jeans. As generally the case, I was the youngest in the group at 28.

After our homemade dinner of spaghetti and salads and wine that night, 4 of us smoked a little weed and Don and Cara headed to the back bedroom together, Liz had grabbed the other one alone as SHE was actually a newlywed herself and promised to "be good" on this trip - and Nora soon was trying to find my tonsils with her tongue. In a flash we were both naked on the living room pull-out couch - and she looked at me and my hardon and gasped, "You're so BIG, she said" pointing to my dick. "But you're so small" just waving her hands generally in my direction. "All the better to fuck you with" I just said as cool as I could. The fact I was larger than "average" had really never occurred to me or been pointed out before - not by Karla or Lynn, that's for sure.

(OK - later I was curious and measured myself - basically about 7.5 inches long AND 7.5 inches around mid-penis and almost 8 inches around at the base. This isn't porn star gigantic - but lots of scientific surveys put me up there in the top 2% or even 1% total volume size wise, easily. Google it.)

And I did fuck Nora a couple of times that night. Nora said she couldn't really orgasm and I shouldn't worry about it. She had a naturally "hooded" clitoris and that was her problem and not mine. And even though she was married she fucked a lot of men all the time and she felt she was a pretty good expert on men's dicks. My dick was only slightly longer than average but quite a bit "fatter" or thicker and that was what really counted for a lot of women.

Well, I was pretty mellow right then. I thought we had a pretty good connection and I had come twice in her sans condom, and was slightly stoned. I thought we would then just sleep together in that couch bed but she wouldn't. She wanted to just sleep on the floor and I thought that a little strange. I begged her just a little to get in bed with me but she didn't - so I let it be. Next morning everyone was real cheery and happy. Don and Cara had obviously spent the night in carnal knowledge as well with no regrets or shame. Hey - we were all in the same glass house and shared a certain MAD defense.

Mostly I was looking forward to our first ski lesson and bragging just a little bit to Walt about Nora.

Just to tell him quietly, "I slept with one of my roommates, last night." And watch his reaction.

Walter, Randall, and I were 3 younger fellows at IBM in admin who just got along naturally. At first I was the only married "old man" and Randy and Walter both had very successful with the ladies bachelor lives. I didn't, of course, being at least physically faithful to Lynn all these years - right up until last night with one partial exception in the recent past. From the stories they told and the girls I saw them with, they had both had sex with lots of different women. I had only had sex with Lynn throughout our married years (till now) - OTOH, I had had LOTS more sex than my two friends - basically every day I was home with Lynn. So, quantity or quality? Boring (???) sameness or exciting strange? It's all a matter of taste, maybe. Now all 3 of us were married and in the same boat, so to speak.

But while we were all waiting for our first bus to pick us up and transport us to Winter Park, Nora sort of whispered at me, "You ever had two women at once? I told Cara about your dick and she is in...we can just meet right back here at lunch - just don't mention it to Don."

I don't know, maybe I am still just an idiot - but I didn't want to just crap on Don that way and basically hog all the women - PLUS I really wanted to ski all day - and I just explained that to Nora thinking I was probably going to piss her off AND not get anymore sex from anyone the rest of this trip. But she just looked at me a tad funny and said "OK."

I loved skiing right from the getgo. For being such a strong and athletic guy I am not really especially all that naturally athletic. I really have to work at learning new skills, but I enjoy the working at it all just fine, anyway. Walter and I were pretty much together the rest of the day first in our morning beginner's class and all afternoon just trying to improve a little on the beginner's hill. I didn't get back to the condo until after everyone else and everyone was in a real good mood and had had fun skiing themselves and was pretty tired. The girls cooked something that was simple and still very tasty, we all had a little wine and smoked some more of my weed. Then Cara and Don headed back to their bedroom and Nora and I just got naked and jumped in our own bed and fucked again with a lot of enthusiasm.

All the lights were out and Nora got up to go to the bathroom. I was just kind of drowsing when Nora got back into bed with me and I thought "Aha, NOW she is going to sleep with me." But it wasn't Nora - it was Cara and she wanted to check out my big dick. I started trying to kiss Cara but she wouldn't, so I started sucking on her big tits while she was fondling my dick and feeling it grow. Soon we heard Nora doing some pretty loud moaning in the back bedroom, obviously Don was fucking her and asked her to make some noise. I have no doubts she was just making that noise to please Don but it also turned me on as well. She could sound sexy and like she was coming if that is what a guy needed or wanted.

Cara's breasts were quite large - D cups at least - and twice the size of my wife's or Nora's. I liked them OK and my cock was firming up nicely. I headed south and was soon sucking on Cara's clit and she wanted me to stop since Don had just come there. I am not into eating sperm - my own or someone else's - but I am not fastidious about it and I just said "Don't worry - I am just going to stay on your clit" and she started moaning, for real. Soon I got on top of her and started putting my 90% hard cock in her. Her eyes got pretty big and she asked "does that feel good and tight to you?" And I truthfully replied "all women feel tight to me" with a grin. Well, this was only the 4th woman I had ever been in with my dick - and all 4 felt tight. But I could also tell it was still a tad more uncomfortable than pleasant for her (and she had had 2 or 3 kids already herself.) So I pulled out and went back down on her. She soon had a huge orgasm - she moaned and gasped and her legs clamped on my head hard. I loved it. Was a really good ego boost in so many ways. After just a little while she got up - and Nora returned to my bed and arms. Her heart was beating really, really hard - and I don't think it was just from sex. I think I could have abused her right then - like got her to suck my dick and clean all of Cara's juices off and got me off again. As far as I knew everyone ELSE had gotten off twice that night - especially Cara and Don. But I didn't want to do that. Maybe she would have liked it, though. According to just about every porn story I have ever read, she would have definitely liked it. Hmmm.

The next morning everyone was just nice and friendly again. No drama, no egos standing out or hurt feelings - like so many married couples often go through on shared vacations like this. Especially with a little first time swinging. It was great - just stay cool, I told myself. Don't expect too much.

Tuesday was another great day of lessons in the AM and free skiing all afternoon after lunch. I again spent all day with Walter and Evie, his new bride. She was really sweet and pretty but also pretty much nothing like the sexpots Walter mostly dated in his bachelor days. Don't know what Nora, Cara, or Don did all day. Maybe they all went back to the condo for some play time - or maybe Nora and Cara found somebody else to play with. It crossed my mind but I had no room to complain and certainly not feel jealous about. It's that old Catch-22 again. That night we ate in the condo again (none of us were anywhere near rich and we were all trying to do this on a shoestring) but went out partying for the first time. We ended up at a bar with a huge fireplace in the center of the downstairs room - with a huge metal chimney suspended by chains from the second floor roof. There was a balcony level and bar on that second floor that looked down on the first. That night I mostly hung out with Walter and Evie, just talking and drinking. Nora was very popular and had guys all over her all night, including a lot of dancing. There was a good mixture of vacationers and local staff types in the bar. After everyone was a tad drunk a "big contest" was held - who could climb those chimney chains hand over hand and touch the ceiling first? I think Walter pushed me forward and it seemed like an OK idea. I am pretty strong, remember? And I had been drinking a few Cuervo Gold shots.

I actually won - beating out a couple of young ski patrol types. Handsome devils who seldom went home alone, I couldn't help thinking. But I accepted my accolades and proffered drinks rather humbly all in all. Soon after when a slow song was playing Nora walked up and said "aren't you going to dance with me?" Of course - and we did. I am actually a good dancer, and so is Nora. And she has that whole "melt into you" thing down pat as well, while riding a leg. Looked like I was going to get into that one more night, at least, after all. And I did.

Wednesday is when it kinda went to shit. I was getting pretty exhausted with skiing all day and fucking if not all night, a LOT of the night. We all went out partying again and the drinking just caught up with me PLUS maybe smoking just a little too much weed. And it wasn't Nora who brought a new guy back to the condo but Cara. We were all smoking some weed and just chillin', I thought - but Don was giving off some bad vibes. Subtle - but bad. Nora eventually steered me to the back bedroom and rather disappointedly and sarcastically said something along the lines of "well, you're no good for me tonight, obviously. Just go to sleep." I drifted off but was awoken by Don in the back bedroom with me slamming things around and basically packing all his shit up like he was leaving. Pretty soon Nora was back there trying to calm him down. Saying basically, look, just cool it - we are all adults AND we are all married to someone else so you don't have anything to complain about. But he was very, very upset. Turns out Cara and Don had been screwing around even back home and Don was "in love" with Cara, while she was just having some casual adultery fun sex. Don was leaving. Period. I tried to calm him down as well but I was still pretty stoned and not real lucid. Don left. Nora moved me out to the living room again with her so that Cara and her new guy could have the back bedroom - and at least some warning if Don came back with violence on his mind. Not likely unless he had a gun. The new guy was pretty big and looked in shape. Too bad for Don.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Chess Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds