• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Playing Again

Playing Again

123

Playing Again

A Bradley International Story

*

It has been a few months since the incident. I have tried to play it safe but I still wear low-cut tops and short skirts. I have, however, refrained from blatantly flashing anyone on the highway. At first, I was nervous. I kept expecting him to show up again. I'm not sure if I was afraid or just anticipating it. I still dreamed about that night, though mostly they were wet dreams. I would wake up straddling my pillow grinding my mound into it. He really did a number on me.

However, here it is, months later and I'm horny. The guy of my dreams/nightmares never showed up again and this issue isn't fixing itself. I woke up again humping my pillow dreaming of being bent over a deck chair. I decided that today I was going to stop playing it safe. I would go to work, show my ass (maybe even literally), and tonight I would go out somewhere to have a good time.

I dug through my closet to find an outfit that was work appropriate but still said, "Hey, check out my ass," as much as possible. I didn't own any shirts that didn't show a decent amount of cleavage, so that wasn't a problem. I added my demibra to the ensemble as well as a sweet pair of red fuck-me pumps. If you are wondering about panties, no thanks, this girl goes commando.

The drive to work was uneventful. It's difficult to get into the flashy mood when you're fighting through gridlock, are still half asleep, and the coffee you tried to inhale keeps burning your tongue. Not to mention, no one else is awake enough to notice you. I swear I could hear a steady drone of "Time to make the doughnuts" coming from the cars surrounding me.

I got to work just as my boss oozed out of his car. He, of course, slinks up next to me. I generally keep my distance from him. I know what he wants but he should know by now, he isn't getting it. He is welcome to watch and wank all he wants, but that dick isn't getting anywhere near me.

Being The Bradley in Bradley International keeps him from being kneed in the balls by most of the women in the company. We suffer him as much as necessary. The problem is he never does anything so dramatic that we can call it sexual harassment. He just has a way of looking at a woman that makes her skin crawl.

As he approached me he glanced down at my chest while he slowly raised his eyes to the general location of my face.

"Good morning Melanie! I am so glad I caught you this morning! <glance> I hope you will have that analysis ready for me today. If you see you need help with anything, <long glance> feel free to stop by my office. I would be more than happy <smile> to help you out <glance>.

"Thanks Mr. Bradley, but I'm pretty sure I can handle it"

"Oh trust me; I have very little doubt in your ability to handle things."

(Innuendo much?) .

"I look forward to seeing the results of your analysis."

Thankfully, at that moment, poor Maryann walking toward the entrance diverted his attention.

Completely distracted, he turned and headed her way. God I would not wish him on my worst enemy but I was thankful it was her and not me!

I rushed to the elevator hoping to get on it and get the doors closed before he had a chance to catch up. I did not want to be stuck on there with him alone.

Smashing the button on the elevator, I breathed a sigh of relief as the doors shut. I leaned back against the wall and tilted my head back to stare at the ceiling. That is when I noticed a small camera in the corner.

I loved security cameras! That meant someone could be watching! I could get a few nipple slips in before the elevator hit my floor.

I pretended to fumble through my bag allowing my lotion to spill out. When I bent down to retrieve it, I let my breasts slide forward in my bra where I could feel the edges of my nipples break free for a second. I stood back up and pretended to look around for cameras. Then, I re-adjusted my breasts, being sure to reach in deep and let flesh peak out. Just as I pulled my hand out of my top, the doors opened.

I sauntered my way to my cubicle. Barbara was already at her desk plinking away at her keyboard. She looked up briefly acknowledging my presence.

"Good morning sunshine. What's shaking?"

Grinning, she replied "My vibrator"

I laughed knowingly. Barbara made me look like a pristine virgin. Her sex drive was scary. Thankfully she kept herself under control but I helped when I could. That's what friends do. Today, I was feeling exceptionally friendly.

"Let me know if you need any help today. I'm willing to lend a hand ... or whatever...if you need it."

Her pupils dilated and her nostrils flared as I watched her cum right there in front of me. Apparently her vibrator comment wasn't just a joke. She shuddered and took a deep breath. "Thanks, I'll be sure to keep that in mind and thanks for sending me over. It was just the image I needed"

"Ha-ha, you are quite welcome my friend. I will see you later." I laughed, happy to have already helped a little.

I walked the rest of the way to my cubicle, feeling the heat between my legs. I paused to pull my skirt a little higher. There were only a few of us at this end of the aisle and no one was in yet. I wanted to feel the air on my pussy.

The breeze from the air conditioner chilled the moisture pooling between my lips as I walked. I hurried the rest of the way to my cubical so that I could sit in my chair with my legs spread wide open. As soon as I got there, I threw my bag on my desk, shimmied my skirt up more, and sat with my legs as far apart as the chair would allow.

I heard voices approaching, but I knew they would not come all the way back. I reached down and squeezed the insides of my thighs pulling on them and opening myself up further. I did not want to cum. I liked being on edge. I liked being able to bend over in front of a guy and let him see me wet and swollen. I smacked my pussy a few times, making my hips jerk in need.

I turned just in time to see Carson walk up to my cubical. He worked just across the aisle from me.

"I see you're in a mood today," he said smiling and motioning towards my splayed legs. "I hope this mood means we'll be seeing more of you than we have been lately. I've missed my glimpses of heaven."

"We will just have to see now won't we?" I teased, turning around in my chair and doing a Sharon Stone leg change.

He grinned as he turned to walk back to his desk, the bulge in his pants telling me that I was off to a good start.

I forced myself to turn to my desk and focus on my work as much as possible. I knew Mr. Bradley was not kidding about that report. I wanted to be sure to have that to his secretary before lunch so that he didn't have any excuse to come looking for me. The brief moment I spent with him this morning was more than enough to last me for a while.

Once I emailed Clarice my analysis, I breathed a little easier. I usually did not have to deal with Mr. Bradley directly, going instead through my immediate supervisor. This request, however, was different. He brought it to me directly from the client. They were normally not so specific in their needs, being happy to get what data we gave them. As I worked on the report, I found myself more and more curious about it but thankfully it was finished and out of my hands. I even included a summary and detailed explanation of everything so that he did not have to ask me about any of it. Anything they needed would be in there. Howard Engineering was one of our biggest clients. When they barked, we all jumped, including Mr. Bradley.

With that out of the way, I was able to take a short break. I piddled around on my phone, checking out a few exhibitionist websites that I had some of my pics posted on. I was so excited the day that I found them! I knew there were plenty sites for voyeurs but not exhibitionists. The ones that I found let you share photos of yourself for other people to rate and comment on.

Like now, I checked several times a day to see how my pictures were doing. I loved when people printed them out and paid tribute. The thought of someone getting that worked up over me just turned me into mush. Today, a man from Minnesota paid tribute to a shot of my tits spilling out of my bra. He even made sure to aim directly into my cleavage. Thanks to him, I now needed to find a cloth before I ruined the leather of my chair.

I glanced over at Carson. I wondered if he would be up for a quick game of Flash. He usually didn't mind a good tease nor did he mind returning the favor. If it got too bad, a quick bathroom break took care of it nicely.

I reached in and pulled my tits up as far in my bra as they could go without popping out. I whistled to Carson to get his attention, and then turned to show him what was peeking.

"Really?" he said, raising an eyebrow. "It's about damn time you straightened out. I missed the old Melanie." He reached down and unzipped his pants.

Using the tip of his finger, he stroked the opening. "We've missed you."

I watched as the white cloth beneath the zipper began to gradually rise through the opening. I reached behind me for my bottle of lotion. His eyes widened and the cloth of his boxers rose again as I squirted the lotion into my cleavage. I dipped my fingers in the mess smearing it around the exposed globes. The deeper I shoved my hand, the lower my neckline went. My nipple caught between my fingers and peaked tighter. I repeated the motions on my other breast making sure the dark caramel of my nipples blazoned against my blouse.

Carson licked his lips and spread his legs apart. The gap in his pants opened more and he rubbed the palm of his hand down across it. His breathing increased as he continued. Each time, he pressed the heel of his hand down a little harder.

I pulled my skirt up until the tops of my thighs showed. The apex glistened with moisture. I slid my thumbs down into the crevice and used my hands to pull my thighs open. My thumbs dripped with my juices. I let Carson see it, before I raked them across my tits.

Even though they were still somewhat damp, I flicked them across my nipples causing them to tighten further into sharp pebbles.

Carson finally allowed the beast lurking in his pants to slip free of its confines. His boxers spilled out the opening of his pants, releasing his hardened cock.

Instantly my fingers went back to my dripping slit. Watching Carson stroke his cock was always a pleasure. He put on quite a show.

The thick purple head, glistening with pre-cum, peaked out first. I put my cum-covered finger into my mouth and sucked on it, while his demonstration enraptured me.

Just as Carson seemed ready to pop, I heard shuffling feet coming our way. I quickly adjusted my clothes only to see Barbara's flushed face rounding the corner. I didn't even bother letting Carson know. He enjoyed an audience as much as I and I knew Barbara would enjoy the view.

Her eyes widened and her face lit up as she saw what occupied Carson.

"Looks like I picked right time to come say 'Hi'."

Carson looked up long enough to give her a heated glance along with a sly grin.

Walking up to her, I whispered, "Are you headed for a bathroom break? I know I sure need one."

Carson's heads popped up. "Care if I join you? I don't know how much longer I can last especially with you two hot commodities watching."

"What do you say Melanie? Think we could help poor Carson out of his predicament?"

"Mmm yeah I think we could fix his problem."

I turned, set my computer to away, and grabbed the out-of-order sign from my desk. Barbara and Carson had left without me.

I reached back to grab the bottle of lotion (just in case) and sprinted to the bathroom. I had to shove my way in as Barbara was already on her knees with Carson pressed against the bathroom door. She was double-fisting his cock while sucking hard on the head.

"Ok Barb, you're going to have to share honey." I said as I knelt down beside her. She released her hands but kept her mouth where it was. I took the opportunity to wrap my lips around the side of his shaft. My tongue swept across the underside as I moved my mouth back and forth. Barbara took the cue and moved to the other side.

"Uh! What the fuck? Damn that's good" Carson exclaimed as his dick slid between our mouths.

Barbara's lips met mine as Carson put his hands behind our heads and pushed our heads closer together. Our tongues dueled underneath as he pistoned in and out of the tunnel our mouths created.

Sensing his release, Carson pulled back. "Give me your tits - both of you."

Pulling them out of our tops, we displayed our tits to him for his cum.

"No. Face each other and stack them for me. Create a sandwich for my meat."

We turned to face each other. Barbara held her huge tits out to me. Mine, though not quite as large, at least gave a good showing as I placed them on top of hers.

Carson put a hand on top and underneath our "sandwich" and pushed his well lubricated cock between. He pulled on our nipples as he burrowed between our tits.

Suddenly, he tensed. "Fuuuck, oh Fuck yeah." He groaned as hot jets of cum shot from his dick to coat our tits.

I felt his tremors through my chest as each rope of cum shot out of his cock.

Barbara's eyes glazed over with lust. I pulled her to me and bit her exposed neck while I rubbed our breasts together. Cum lubricated them so that they easily slid around. I pulled her nipples and bit down harder on her neck. I didn't leave a mark, but I made sure she felt it.

"I need to cum now." She growled.

She pulled me up from my knees and pushed me beside Carson who was still in his post orgasm daze. Her lips ground into mine as she lifted our skirts and pushed her pussy into mine. Our breasts slipped against each other as she pounded her swollen pussy into me over and over again.

Carson woke from his daze enough to appreciate the sight beside him. With one hand on his cock he used the other to reach behind Barbara and shove two fingers inside her. She shuddered against me and pounded harder.

"Oh God, Carson! Yes! Ram those fingers into me! I, ungh, fuck, I... GASP! Hold on Melanie!"

She lost all control. Her hips bucked into mine so hard I just knew the door would come off its hinges. Her growing orgasm encouraged mine. She bent down and sucked my cum-covered nipple deep into her mouth, just as I erupted. Her body shook against mine as our cum ran down our legs. This was going to take a while to clean up.

Barbara slowly pulled away from me letting my skirt fall. As soon as Carson removed his fingers from her, she leaned down and sucked him deep into her throat. When she pulled back, he wrapped his hands around his cock and stroked himself into her mouth. She kept pressure on his head until he shot his second load.

With that done, I hobbled over to the sink and cleaned myself up the best I could. We each looked rough, but with a few wipes and tucks we were all set aright.

"Thanks ladies." Carson said as he blew us a kiss and walked out the door.

Barbara leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks Melanie. That was even better than I had hoped. It should hold me till tonight. I'm planning on heading out to the club to dance with Bella. You should come out and watch. It's going to be hot!" She laughed and walked out the door.

I briefly leaned against the counter to catch my breath before I headed back to my desk. 'The club huh?' I thought to myself. I haven't been in a while. It might be just what I need. I could wear my fun clothes and not get into trouble! Ooh! I was excited. This day seemed to keep getting better as it went on.

After I left the bathroom, I went back to my desk to start on my next project. Images of what I anticipated for the night kept flitting through my head.

The rest of the day went by smoothly except for a bit of commotion when Mr. Bradley was trying to locate Franny. Poor girl! She tried so hard to hide from that man. I briefly wondered if she would be working in the club tonight.

Franny worked nights at the club to earn money to start her own CPA office. Barbara and I were the only two people that knew. Franny would die if anyone else from the office saw her. Barbara on the other hand did not care and only went there on the nights she wanted to pick someone out of the crowd to manhandle and seduce.

I only went to the club occasionally. I preferred to show myself off in places where it wasn't expected...like the grocery store. I would accidentally bend over to pick something up off the bottom shelf having forgotten that I wasn't wearing panties.

At the club, nudity was expected so it didn't stand out as much. It did not mean however that I couldn't find a way to enjoy myself. Tonight with Bella and Barbara dancing I knew things would get hot. Hell they were probably going to need to hand out towels at the door. Maybe I should ask for a lap dance...

When five o'clock finally came around, I was all ready to walk out the door. I passed by Barbara's desk on the way out to let her know that she would be seeing me tonight. I made her promise to save a lap dance for me.

By the time I made it to my car, my body was screaming to be free. It felt so confined from the little bits of clothes that I wore to work. I managed to make it home in record time even with the traffic. It only took me about 45 minutes to make it to the club from my house so I had time to spare.

I jumped in the shower and washed all the lingering evidence of my earlier escapade off my body. Thanks to that escapade, I was not as horny as I had been earlier in the morning so I was able to get in and out of the shower without molesting the shower massager. There was still some sun lurking outside of which I wanted to take advantage.

I dried off and walked to the kitchen to fix myself a snack. In my house, I didn't bother with clothes unless I had to. If I couldn't be free in my own house, what was the point?

I took my snack out to the patio and lay down in my chaise. The sun kissed and caressed my body as I sucked the juice out of my pineapple pieces. I let the rays of my favorite lover woo me into a blissful state of peace until a sharp noise shattered that peace.

"What the hell was that?" I shouted. I jumped up from my chaise, spilling the fruit all over me. I ran to the location of the noise, fearing he had come back. My heart racing, I peered around the edge of the patio, only to see the neighbor's dog rifling through my trash.

I nervously laughed and shooed him away, thankful that it was only a dog. With my rest ruined and my snack as well, I cleaned up the mess, and then jumped into the outside shower to wash the juice off.

My heart still raced. I thought I was over the worry about him coming back but I realized that I was just lying to myself. Standing there in the shower, I chastised myself for letting some guy make me question myself. I would not cower. I would not care if he showed up again. If he did, I would take control next time!

With my mind made up, I stomped off to my bedroom to pick out my clothes.

A few hours later, I walked into The Treasure Chest or, as we all jokingly referred to it, Bob's Boob's and Beer. His tagline was "The Treasure Chest - where you're sure to find lots of booty."

Barbara and Bella were not yet on the stage. Instead, one of the starters was up there trying her best to get the attention of the slowly growing crowd. I felt a little sorry for her. As I walked into the room and found a table up near the stage, I could feel all eyes jerk over to me. It was enough to give a girl goose bumps.

I nodded to the girl on stage as I found my seat. Bob, seeing me enter, walked over.

He leaned over to give me a quick peck on the cheek before lighting into me. "Hey now stranger, just where have you been? I haven't seen you in here in too long to count. You haven't fallen out of love with me have you? You know it would break my heart."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Playing Again

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 129 milliseconds