• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Panty Sniffer Ch. 04

The Panty Sniffer Ch. 04

123

For a few days, an unedited version of chapter four was accidentally posted as chapter three, so you may have already read the unedited version. Be sure not to miss the new chapter three. A special thanks to the readers that pointed this out to me, and I am sorry for the confusion it caused.

Please enjoy the fourth chapter in this work of fiction. Mom's panty sniffing son is the youngest of the characters, and is nineteen years old. A special thanks to the volunteer editors who have helped me get this published —Taylor VanCannon.

*****

Darlene was in the middle of emptying the dishwasher when she glanced down at the vibrating phone and frowned. It had been months since she last heard from Mandy McCabe. She reluctantly accepted the call and put her on speaker.

"Hi Mandy," Darlene said, "it's been a long time." Mandy had dropped out of sight after her sister was arrested, along with her boyfriend, for running a prostitution ring of local, middle aged mothers. The newspapers were ruthless, calling them the MILF Crew. Fortunately for Mandy, they cut a deal with prosecutors to get themselves out of the headlines, and were serving time upstate.

"Too long," came the reply. "How have you been?"

"Good," Darlene replied, suddenly sympathetic to Mandy's predicament. "That business with your sister must have been hard on you. I should have been there for you." They became close friends when Derrick tutored Johnny, getting him through his high school math and science classes. Johnny was a natural football talent, but had trouble maintaining his academic eligibility, pretty much the exact opposite of Derrick.

"I appreciate that," Mandy said, "but I was in no shape to see anybody. It was just too embarrassing."

"How's Johnny taking it?" Darlene asked, stacking clean dishes on the counter.

"Is somebody with you?"

"No," she replied, "I'm alone. You just caught me cleaning up the kitchen. You're on speaker, I hope you don't mind."

"Okay," Mandy said, exasperation in her voice. "The investigators were horrible. At one point, they even thought Johnny was part of my sister's crew."

"What? How on earth could they think that?"

"It's a long story, are you sure you want to hear it?"

"Absolutely," Darlene said, ignoring the dishwasher and taking a seat at the table. "I can take a break."

"You heard about Johnny's football season?"

"Oh yeah," she replied, "that's all Derrick could talk about when State kicked their asses in the bowl game. Awarded MVP, and in his freshman year. Wow."

"Well," she started, slowly, "that got him a lot of attention from the girls, if you know what I mean."

Darlene laughed. Johnny was a real stud, athletic and handsome. "Like he needed any help in that department."

"Yeah," Mandy said, "and I didn't do much to discourage it."

"How so?"

"Ever since his father died," she said, "I've had to pick up where Butch left off."

Darlene detected a note of sadness in her voice. "That's understandable, but from what I've seen, you've done a pretty good job."

"Thanks," she replied, "but I think I got a little too involved... with his love life."

Fuck! Darlene was struck by the possibility that she wasn't the only one fucking her son. "Ummm, you and Johnny..." She couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence.

"Darlene! No!" Mandy said, emphatically. "Why would you even think that?"

Now she'd stepped in it. There was no way she could tell her why that thought came to her mind. Think.

Mandy instantly regretted the accusation. "I'm sorry Darlene, that didn't come out right. Johnny and I have alway been open with each other, and he has always confided in me... you know... about the girls that came his way. And... maybe I've been a little too helpful... you know... telling him how to handle these inexperienced girls."

"Really?" Darlene asked, happy to have dodged a bullet.

"Yeah," she said, wistfully, "I know I shouldn't indulge him, but..."

"Let me guess, you're not seeing anyone?"

"Nope," Mandy said, slightly annoyed. "I was too focused on raising Johnny. Anyway, my sister has pretty much fucked that up. As soon as a guy hears my name... well, you know..." Her voice trailed off, then she said, defiantly, "Fuck! I didn't have anything to do with what they did, but I'm paying the price."

"I hear you," she said, suddenly curious to hear more about Johnny's exploits. "But... listening to Johnny... it must get you pretty wound up."

"No shit!" Mandy said, thankful for her friends understanding tone.

Darlene was treading in uncharted territory, and desperately wanted to hear exactly what Johnny had been telling her. She slipped a hand inside her robe and gave her breast a tender squeeze, flicking her nipple, instantly making it hard. Oh yeah, she definitely wanted to hear more, but was afraid of pushing Mandy too hard. "Why did the investigators suspect Johnny?"

"You met her boyfriend, Jerome, when you guys came to my place last summer," Mandy said, "remember?"

"I do," Darlene said, "I remember thinking Cindy had done very well for herself. The guy was smooth, good looking and a real stud."

Mandy laughed, "Yeah, he was quite an upgrade from her deadbeat ex. But, you don't know the half of it."

"Tell me."

"I know about it now," Mandy replied, "but when they dated last summer, I didn't have a clue."

"About what?"

"The guy was what you call a gigolo," she said with a note of disgust, "he never worked a day in his life."

"I don't get it," Darlene said, "your sister isn't that well off, is she?"

"Exactly," Mandy said, "Cindy has a head for business, but she's the one paying alimony to... well, you know."

"So, why would Jerome be interested in your sister?"

"He was in looove with her," she said, sarcastically, drawing out the word.

"You're not making any sense."

"Look, Jerome had this talent for breaking up with his girlfriends in a way that keeps them in his life, and supporting him."

"You're shitting me," Darlene said, "who would be crazy enough to do that?"

"I don't know," Mandy said, "maybe he's that good in bed. You know... they get to keep their independence and have no commitments, and get laid on their own terms. Hell, right now, that even sounds good to me."

It was Darlene's turn to laugh. "Girl, you've got it bad."

"Yeah," she replied, "like I don't have enough problems keeping Johnny in check."

"So, how did the prostitution thing get started?"

"Well, it turns out that Jerome was big on threesomes. Once he had a new lady on the hook, he'd invite one of his well heeled buddies to... you know... share the wealth."

Darlene pictured herself with Daniel and Derrick, yesterday morning, getting double fucked in her own threesome. "Sheesh," she replied, feigning innocence, "and his buddies were paying him?"

"No," she replied, "that part was my sister's brilliant fucking idea."

"No shit!"

"No shit," Mandy replied, "once Cindy found out about his string of ex-girlfriends, all she could see was dollar signs."

"Man oh man?" Darlene said, "What exactly did she do?"

"She organized the whole business, and left it to Jerome to sweet talk his exes into hooking for them. He also recruited the johns from his long list of buddies. When they were busted, they had more than two million in cash, hidden in the attic."

"They made that much money?"

"Yeah, they turned about a dozen exes into hookers, and charged the johns three grand a night. Each lady got one, and they cleared two. Each gal set her own schedule, and would only do johns once or twice a week."

"Johns would pay that much?"

"Like I said, Jerome had some well heeled friends. They could have all the young girls they wanted, but getting a middle aged mother? Apparently they were willing to pay up for that."

Darlene frowned, "Middle aged? Is that what we are these days?"

Mandy laughed, "Afraid so."

"So, they operated out of a house... or what?"

"No, that was the beauty of the business. The hookers would meet their johns for drinks in a fancy hotel bar, so it would just look like a chance encounter."

"Damn," Darlene said, doing some quick mental calculations, "that's like fifty grand a week."

"More," she said, "especially after they expanded."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, that's how Johnny came to the attention of the investigators."

"I don't get it."

"I was picking up Johnny to come stay with me on the weekends. He always had a waiting list of girls to date, and it wouldn't be long before a new girl would show up to spend the weekend with him."

"In the house? With you?"

"No, when he started high school, Butch converted the garage attic into an apartment for him. It had a separate entrance, so he pretty much had his own place. That's where he... entertained his girls."

"Sweet."

"Yeah, and then on Saturday's, Cindy and Jerome would conveniently disappear during the day and let the kids use their indoor spa. Sometimes they would bring home take out and have dinner with them."

Darlene started to get the picture, Mom was enabling Johnny's love life, and Cindy was... what, recruiting Johnny's girls? Holy fuck! "Mmmm," she said, not wanting to appear too judgmental.

As if Mandy read her mind, she said, "No, not Johnny's girls, they were after their mothers."

"What?" Darlene said, raising her voice. "Jerome was recruiting the mothers of Johnny's dates?"

"I know, it is hard to believe," Mandy replied, "but, it makes sense if you consider what kind of mother would let their daughter spend the weekend with a star football player. For starters, they probably didn't have a man in their lives to rein the girls in, and they could probably use the extra money."

"Yeah," Darlene said, thoughtfully, "so the mothers were easy pickings for Jerome."

"You got it, by the time they got busted, they were up to twenty-five hookers, total."

"And Johnny had no idea?"

"He says he didn't," Mandy replied, "and I believe him. Once the investigators connected Johnny to the hooker's daughters, they assumed he was in on it. We had to fight like hell to clear his name."

Out of the corner of her eye, Darlene saw a shadow just outside the kitchen door. She said, "Hold on, I have another call coming in," and then muted the phone. "Derrick! Get your ass in here."

Derrick skulked into the kitchen, his face flushed, his cock bulging against the thin fabric of his shorts. "Mom," he pleaded, "don't get mad. I couldn't help listening."

She took one look at his cock, and then shook her head, bringing a finger to her lips, shushing him. Already aroused, and waiting to hear more of what Johnny had been up to, she couldn't resist giving her son's cock a gentle squeeze. "You can listen, but you can't say a word, okay?"

As soon as he nodded, she tapped the phone and said, "Fucking salesman. I'm glad Johnny is in the clear. You must have been a nervous wreck."

"No shit," she replied, "for a while I thought they would come after me, for enabling Johnny... you know... providing him a place to be with his girls and all."

Darlene chose her words carefully, eager to get Mandy talking about Johnny's girls. "So, you didn't really know what Johnny was up to."

"I'd love to plead complete ignorance," Mandy said, "but like I said, Johnny and I were close, and on the drive back to campus he would fill me in on his weekend... you know..."

Mandy seemed reluctant to complete the thought. It was now or never, so Darlene said, with as much empathy as she could muster, "I don't know how you did it... I mean... restrain yourself after listening to Johnny's... conquests."

"Who says I did," Mandy whispered, "shit, his trysts were so fucking hot, half the time I would get myself off on the drive back home."

That's what Darlene wanted to hear. Derrick's eyes were as wide as saucers as he watched his mom squeeze her breast and tug at her hard nipple. She giggled, then asked, "Just half?"

That brought a hearty laugh from Mandy. It also brought Derrick's hand to his mother's other breast. He caressed it, gently pinching the hard nipple. Darlene's free hand slipped inside his pants, her fingers wrapping around his hard cock. Mandy said, "Sounds like you've got my number."

"I'd love to hear more," Darlene said, in a husky voice, "if you're in the mood to share any details."

"You bad girl," Mandy replied, "this is getting you turned on, isn't it?"

"Busted," she confessed, "I've never tried getting off while I was driving."

"Not recommended," she said, "but it is a hell of a thrill. Anything in particular you want to hear?"

Darlene stared into Derrick's eyes, "Yeah, something that will get me off right now."

He slipped the robe off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground, and then gazed down at her baby blue panties. He reached for her crotch, feeling her moist warmth through the thin fabric.

Mandy licked her lips, aroused by Darlene's unexpected reaction. "Well, a few weeks ago a stunning Asian girl showed up. I think her name was Maya."

"Mmmm," Darlene said, her voice husky, "describe her." Derrick slipped her panties down and lifted her onto the kitchen table, spreading her legs. He brought her panties to his face, found the crotch and inhaled deeply.

"She was into yoga, you know the type, lithe and flexible. Her raven hair was long, reaching the crack of her tight little ass. And those long legs, they were to die for."

"Ahhh," Darlene moaned. Derrick's face was in her crotch, nuzzling her fiery red muff, probing her slit with his soft, wet tongue. "Better get to the good parts... I'm not going last long."

Mandy leaned back in her office chair, stunned by her friend's quick arousal. She put her phone on speaker and set it down, freeing her hands to fondle her large breasts. "Mind if I join you?"

Derrick's tongue had her moaning softly. "Better hurry, if you're going to keep up. Where are you?"

"In my office, leaning back in my chair." She hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her sweats and raised her ass, peeling them off, along with her panties. Next, came the top, lifting it, along with her bra, just enough to free her massive tits. She squeezed them with one hand, tugging on her hard nipples. Her other hand was between her legs, rubbing her neatly trimmed triangle. She used a thumb to push open her labia, opening up her pink slit. "Mmmm," she whispered, sliding a finger up into her wet cunt, "now I'm with you."

Darlene listened to her clothes coming off, and tried to picture her friend, leaning back in her chair, fingering herself. She was a full figured gal, very curvy, with large breasts. She lay back on the table and pulled her knees up, exposing more of her crotch to Derrick's luscious tongue. "Did Johnny fuck her?"

"Too many times to count." Mandy flicked her hard button, sending a wave of pleasure through her. She needed to give her friend more, but wasn't sure what would turn her on, so she asked, "How about you, try anything new lately?"

Derrick raise his head when he heard the question. Darlene glared at him, motioning with her hand for him to get his tongue back in her glistening snatch. He shook his head, and then jammed a finger up her ass, daring her to lead Mandy in that direction. She shook her head, emphatically. He leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Tell her, or you'll have to finish this yourself."

Darlene glared at he son. There was no way she was letting him off the hook, she had to have more of his luscious tongue. Praying she wouldn't offend Mandy, she said, "Does taking it up the ass count?"

Mandy smiled, and plunged a second finger inside her. She didn't expect that from Darlene, nor the sudden rush of desire it gave her. "I'd say so. I tried it once, but that was a long time ago."

Derricks tongue was back in her cunt, where it belonged. "I had my first two days ago," she confided, "in the kitchen, with Daniel."

Nothing surprised Mandy at this point. She couldn't resist letting her tits go and using her other hand to press a finger up against her asshole. Her mind shifted from Johnny's girls to Daniel, ass-fucking her friend. "From behind?"

"Uh-huh," Darlene said, "he had me bent over the kitchen counter. What about Johnny, has he... you know."

Mandy was panting, frigging herself in both holes. "Yeah, once, I think her name was Linda, not long after he started college. It kind of surprised me when he told me about it. If I remember correctly, that was one of my better drives home."

Darlene was on the edge of a massive orgasm. Derrick was relentlessly flicking her clit while he continued fingering her ass. She groaned, "Mandy, I'm..." It hit before her words were out, a massive orgasm, fueled by the thought of her friend getting off along with her. She was loud, grunting, screeching, making all manner of erotic sounds.

Mandy fingers were a flurry of motion, as she pictured Daniel fucking her friend's ass, in the kitchen. It was just enough. She moaned loudly, letting the orgasmic pleasure flow through her rigid body. She was not as noisy as Darlene, but she got the job done.

Darlene was so preoccupied with her own orgasm, she failed to hear what was happening with Mandy. Before she could gather her thoughts, Derrick stood and slid his cock into her very slippery cunt. She smiled at him, not at all surprised where this was going. "Did you get off?"

Mandy relaxed, letting her orgasm dissipate while she got her breathing under control. "I did, thank you very much."

Darlene was eager to end the call, before Derrick got too far along and gave away his presence. "You asked about tutoring, do you still want Derrick to do that."

Mandy didn't expect the quick change of subject. She was hoping that Darlene would give something up about Derrick, like she had with Johnny. She was not to be denied. "That would be great, but first, you have to dish up some dirt on Derrick."

Derrick stopped pumping his mom and stared at her, dumbfounded. Darlene motioned to her panties, and questioned him with her eyes. Derrick immediately understood, and considered the possibilities. Suddenly that thought of sniffing Mandy's panties became a real possibility. He nodded, and resumed pumping her with a renewed energy.

"Now who's the naughty girl."

"Hey, it's only fair. I gave up some serious dirt on Johnny."

Darlene looked at her son, and saw the desire in his face. She wanted him to learn how to date girls his own age, but she had no idea how to make that happen. She knew the moment she mentioned his pantie fetish, Mandy would be next on his to do list. She wan't the right age, but at least she was outside the family. It was a start. "Derrick has a fetish that I just found out about two days ago, although it's been going for years, right under my nose." Derrick paused, nearly laughing out loud at his mom's choice of words.

Mandy gently rubbed her mound with one hand and her breasts with another. "Tell me, it will just be between us."

"I caught him jacking off while he was sniffing my panties."

Mandy laughed, "That must have been awkward."

"I guess caught isn't the right word, I saw him doing it."

"You didn't say anything to him?"

"I started to," she said, almost whispering, "but I got distracted."

"By what?"

She paused for effect, giving Mandy plenty of them to consider the possibilities. "He has the biggest cock I've ever seen."

"Holy shit! He's so... scrawny."

"Who knew? I watched him finish, and then, kind of like you, I ran downstairs and diddled myself in the office. You wouldn't believed how fast I got myself off."

Mandy had a finger back in her pussy, rubbing her tender clit. "That is some serious dirt." She closed her eyes and tried to picture Derrick, stroking his cock, sniffing a pair of panties. "Mmmm, it was really that big?"

Derricks pumping was starting to have an effect on Darlene. Big? Oh yeah, she wanted to say, and he's fucking me right now. "I can get off just thinking about it. How about you?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Panty Sniffer Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds