• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Metamorphosis Ch. 03: My turn

Metamorphosis Ch. 03: My turn

For a moment, my heart was in my mouth. Could Mike really be back from his business trip so soon? It suddenly dawned on me that the door wasn't locked and that Mike would've used his keys. Looking at Jim sprawled out all spent right next to me, I decided against opening the door. All that cumming had exhausted him and I stood up to get a better look at my fuck slave, deep in sleep, his shriveled up junk hanging between his open thighs.

I leaned in to get a better look and felt myself dripping at the sight of the pink tip of his tiny cock, peeking out of its foreskin. Still coated in cum, I fought the urge to bend down and slip in into my mouth for a quick slurp. I've always loved the taste of cum when I'm horny. And right now I was horny as fuck. Having gotten caught up in the excitement of controlling him, I'd delayed my own orgasm.

Climbing back onto the bed, I straddled his face and lowered myself onto him, stopping when my pussy was inches above his mouth. With me facing his feet, I could get an excellent view of his limp cock while I played with my soaking wet crotch. With two fingers deep inside me, I could use the base of my palm to rub my clit simultaneously. Massaging the slick walls, my fingers soon zeroed in on the rough skin stretch over my G-spot, gently rubbing over it. Feeling myself build up, I quickened my pace to the tune of the squishy sound of my pussy being taken care of.

In minutes, I could feel my orgasm building up, ready to take my breath away. I was pounding my pussy even harder now, my long fingers deep inside me, rubbing the entire length of my front wall. Just when I was about to slide over the edge, I body was overtaken by the most heavenly sensation caused by Jim's tongue tickling my puckered asshole. I looked down and noticed Jim wasn't the only one who was awake.

And then it happened. The room went dark as an intense wave of pleasure shot right through me, my pussy squeezing against my fingers with each squirt of clear fluid that shot right out of me, coating Jim's chin and neck. It took me a while to realise that Jim had disobeyed my orders by blatantly lapping away at my drenched folds. You could hear him slurping away, licking and sucking loudly. Although that was the most intense orgasm I'd ever had, I found myself recovering fairly soon.

Jim's cock stood up like a tiny flagpole, begging for attention. As he continued to worship my pussy, I bent forward and took hold of his little pecker, peeling its foreskin back to reveal the now-familiar pink head. Just as I was about to bend down and give it a quick lick, an idea crossed my mind.

"Jim, you've known Mark and Tina for quite a while, right?"

"Mmm...what...um, yeah" he replied, practically speaking into my pussy.

"And how come you've never made a move on Tina?" I asked, trying my best to appear nonchalant.

"Well, I think she's fucking hot" I was now fuming, not realizing that I was starting to squeeze his dick a little too hard. "But she's never really had a thing for me" he continued, now taking a break from eating my pussy.

"What about Mike? I'm sure she has a thing for him" I waited with baited breath, praying he would fall for the trap.

"Oh yeah! Tina and Mike..." It didn't take him long to catch on, but it was too late.

"Continue!" I demanded as my finger drew small circles at the back of his tiny cock head. I didn't have to look at him to know he was contemplating giving up his best friend, considering the view right in front of his face.

"Ok...you didn't hear this from me but Mike and Tina have been a thing since like forever" he confessed, now sounding a lot more confident. If anything, he seemed pleased at the sudden realization of his leverage. He realized that Mike's cheating would mean my cheating. Meaning Jim finally had regular access to pussy. Mine.

"What about now?" I was furious. I hated the fact that I was right about them all this time. I already knew the answer.

"What do you think?" he replied before trying to change the topic by resuming his pussy worship.

"So, is Tina with him on this so-called business trip?" As much as I wanted to kill him, I couldn't stop playing with Jim's cock. The stroking of that sensitive patch of skin right behind the tip of his cock had generated considerable amount of lubrication.

"He's...they're...they're at Tina's place." I wasn't sure if he was nervous about revealing the truth or getting lost in my attention to his cock.

I still can't tell if it was out of the anger or my need to cum again, but the next thing that Jim saw was me mounting straddling his hips, holding his cock as I lowered myself onto it. It slid right in, my hole barely offering any resistance. He was up to the hilt in me long before I came to terms with it. As I ground my crotch into his, all I could think of was a thick finger inside me.

Seconds later, I got off him and lay on my stomach before sticking my ass up in the air. I knew words weren't needed to tell him what he was supposed to do next. I was wrong. Instead of his cock, what I felt was his tongue, gently caressing my gaping asshole, giving it tiny wet licks before stiffening up and sliding deep into me.

I was surprised that it had taken me this long to realise Jim's tongue was made to please sluts. Before I could dwell on my late realisation, I was overcome by the delicious sensation of his tongue riggling inside me. I was getting lost in pure pleasure of that tongue snaking away inside me.

I took me a while to realise that my right hand was already pounding away at my pussy, matching the movement of his tongue in the adjacent canal. Just when I was about ready to cum a second time, I felt his tongue slip out of me.

"No. Please...don't stop!" I pleaded, suddenly realising that he now had the control.

Before I could turn around, I could tell by the firmness of what was poking me that he was about to stick his cock my now-lubricated ass. In my rush to feel it in me, I pushed my hips into him, causing his cock to slip into me just as he had positioned it against my bud.

Although it wasn't deep, it felt delightful, stretching my just the right amount. I could now feel him move inside me through the thin wall as my fingers stroked him through it. Grabbing onto my hips, he was now pounding my ass for all it was worth, his balls slapping against my clit. Just as I was about to cum, his pounding got even faster, indicating he was ready too. Seconds later, he was spasming in my ass, in turn causing me to go over.

"Remember, this stays between you and me" I reminded him firmly as I stood there naked in front of him. I was enjoying the sensation of his cum seeping out of my bum hole and dribbling down my thighs.

"I promise. What are you going to do about Mike?" He asked, the guilt of his betrayal to his best friend finally hitting him.

"You know, I've been meaning to check out Tina's new apartment for some time now. I think I might just take her up on her offer tonight" I was speaking more to myself than to him.

I sat down at the edge of the bed as he got up to put his clothes on. Considering our relative positions, we had now come full circle, me sitting at head-level with his limp cock. "Jessica, please don't do this. Why don't you guys just talk it out when he's back" he tried to reason with me.

"You know exactly what I want and you know I know you have it" I said in a sultry tone as I leaned forward and took his limp cock in my mouth.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Metamorphosis Ch. 03: My turn

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds