• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I Am Toyed With

I Am Toyed With

I'd be tied immobile to a cool metal examination table, shackled down and restrained, completely exposed and naked. And the air would be all cool and my breasts would jut up and my nipples would be hard and stiff. And I'd be completely vulnerable and exposed, panting slightly, maybe out of fear, maybe out of arousal. I'd lick my lips nervously, eyes darting around, trying to squirm but I wouldn't be able to as my chest heaved, breasts swaying. And then, you'd walk in and I'd turn a deep red, going completely still, but you'd have noticed me squirming before, and with a sharp swat on my stomach you'd tell me to behave and be a good little patient.

And as I avoided your gaze, you'd roam around me, stroking all over, squeezing my breasts, roughly toying with my nipples under the pretense of examination and if I made the slightest sound you'd shush me and tell me to take it like a good little girl or a good little patient or else I'd be gagged if I couldn't handle just a bit of pain.

As I attempted to avoid looking at you, you'd grip my chin and force me to look directly at you as I squeaked in protest. "Aw look, someone's shy," you'd coo.

"No need to be shy, I'm going to see much worse things than just your eyes, Gem." I'd turn even more red as you chuckled at my reaction.

Toying with my nipples again gently, you'd suddenly give each a sharp tug, making me gasp and watching in amusement.

"Your breasts seem to like this torment." I couldn't turn my head to look but I heard clattering among the tray of tools you had and soon felt something cool on my nipples. There was a sharp, unrelenting pinch and I realized you had put clamps on me, agonizingly painful but also oddly enjoyable.

It was an automatic response to attempt to clench my thighs together, although I couldn't as I was restrained. A small wave of desire went through my princess parts. Moving lower down my body, giving the clamps a tug every once in a while, you arrived at my princess parts and I flushed and bit my lip hard, attempting to squeeze my thighs together.

"Nooo daddy!" I pleaded. "I'm shyyy. Please don't."

Chastising me, you informed me that if I kept up my naughty behavior and didn't obey like a good patient and kept squirming and disrupting, you weren't only going to gag me, but have to forcefully keep my legs apart as well

I kept protesting, and you shook your head at me and informed me that you had given me my last warning. Spreading my thighs, my princess parts on display, you tied me in position, wide and spread for whatever you decided to do.

Slipping on gloves, you gave the clamps another tug, then spread my lips. I was thoroughly humiliated, you in that close of proximity but also shyly aroused. You took note of that, prodding and slipping a finger in, another, toying with me however you liked. Exaggerating, you tossed lubricant to the side, exclaiming how much it wasn't needed.

I shifted my hips as much as I could,squirming and mewling. I heard another clatter, and intimidated but also excited, tried to turn to see what it was. A buzzing sound was heard, and a jolt went through my clit. A vibrator. I thought you would tease me with it, but instead, you somehow clipped it on, in place, on one of the highest settings. Unable to control the squeaks and groans and little utterances I was making, you knew this as well, and smirked.

"Control yourself princess. You're not an animal after all."

With my face burning, I tried with all my might to not make a sound but the tiniest hiccups and gasps still escaped.

I was attempting to buck my hips towards the source of pleasure but unable to, frustrated. You watched my efforts, casually informing me I wasn't allowed to cum, knowing I had absolutely no control over it. Continuing your examination of me, while I twitched and gasped, you inspected my princess parts, telling me to clench them and push out and shoving fingers in there, many sensations at once. I shuddered, trying to keep orgasm at bay but didn't succeed. You told me that if I couldn't keep from cumming, you were going to examine my bottom as well. I froze, and turned pink and begged and begged and squirmed and squeaked. You had a devious smirk on as you switched gloves, a formidable sound, as you unshackled me and forced me onto my hands and knees, tying me back in place. I heard lube being slipped out the container, and soon felt your cool hands spreading my bottom, prodding my most private place. All too soon I felt pressure, forcing it's way in. I knew then, my bottom was now yours as well.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • I Am Toyed With

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds