• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's Just Sex

It's Just Sex

12

I stood in the bathroom, admiring my firm twenty year young body. Beautiful, round, large breasts. Each capped with a light brown nipple. Nipples that could poke out an inch beyond the areola when excited. I wanted to put nipple rings in them but since I still had a few months of daily tit clamping to go, it would have to wait.

My eyes travelled lower, I have the enviable 38-34-36 breasts, waist and thighs that men love so much. I played with my belly ring.

My hand wondered in between my legs, I did not shave my pussy. I waxed it. Six weeks of baby soft pussy before the hair starts again. Ahhh... So nice, I could feel my clit. I reached down into my cunt to get some juice for my clit, nice and slow, four fingers in my pussy - stretching my love hole.

I withdrew my fingers and ran my wet fingers over my clit. That felt so good. I sat on the floor with my back against the bath and spread my legs for myself as wide as I could. I loved to watch when I fucked myself. I also loved pretending that the mirror was a one way mirror and there were a bunch of people on the other side, watching me.

I fucked my clit harder and faster, moaning with pleasure. My other hand was rolling my nipples out and pinching them. I saw the pussy juice leaking from my cunt, I could not resist and quickly jammed my fingers back into my cunt and pounded it hard and as deep as I could. Nice and fast, yes it was good. I felt my climax beginning and pulled my fingers out. The glorious tangy taste of pussy on my fingers was wonderful to suck off.

I like to think of filthy, terrible, erotic things that make my clit hard when I rub my cunt, I want it swollen with desire. Every kind of fucking imaginable went through my mind as my pussy drowned in it's own juice and I rubbed my clit with my fingers as fast as I could. My aching clit reached it's peak and I convulsed as the waves of cumming made me keep jerking at it until it was all over and the pulsating stopped.

I got into the shower and resisted playing with the shower head. I had things to do regrettably. But then again nothing ever goes as planned. When I got out of the shower my father was busy shaving.

"Good." I said. "Daddy's stubble was beginning to irritate me."

"Don't lie." My father retorted. "You go ape-shit on my stubble when I eat you out."

This was true. I looked at my Dad, he had already undressed to shower after me, specifically I looked at his cock. Half-Mast.

"My poor daddy." I said and got on my knees next to him. When he felt my touch, he put the razor down and turned to me. I truly love my father's cock, it is nine inches long, which is already a huge plus point, and it must be a little over three inches in diameter. Big and strong, with glorious veins that pulsed all over it when he was good and hard.

Don't worry, before you think my dad is a paedophile who had his way with me and I had grown to love it - it's the other way round. I gave myself an eighteenth birthday gift in the form of a fuck from my unsuspecting father.

I took his cock head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his tip and pushing my tongue into his piss hole. He loves that. Then I ate up the rest of his cock in an agonisingly slow way. Once daddy was buried in my mouth and throat to his big balls, I began to suck him. I put my hand on his chest with my middle finger extended, daddy bent forward and licked my finger making it wet. That finger was then pushed into his ass.

"Ohhh..." He moaned as my rhythm on his cock and in his ass made him push forward and then back. I sucked him in and drew him out faster and faster, keeping up with his swaying motion which was getting faster and faster, jerking back and forth now. I knew he was close, I tilted him over the cliff by grabbing those balls of his as they were tightening and grinding them into his body with the palm of my hand. Then that big cock pulsed in my mouth and I took daddy's load.

When he was finished, I stood up and gave him my finger to clean, which he did so vigorously I was turned on again. As a final prize I kissed him and opened my mouth to his waiting lips and let him suck his cum out. We stood locked in our embrace, kissing passionately long after the cum had all gone down daddy's throat. With a sigh, we released each other and my father pointed to his cock which was at half-mast again.

"Another one?" He asked.

"Is there time?

He looked at his watch. "If we leave in the next twenty minutes we'll make it."

He thought about it for a second and then said "Nah, let's go."

We were on our way to a family wedding. Every family has it's skeletons in the closet and I guess incest is ours. The wedding was nice, the reception was better. My cousins Maddy and Jess and I were in a tight huddle discussing private things when Jessica's brother Dean, sat himself down next to us and stuck his head in next to our heads.

"You girls up for something?" He asked

"Depends on what something is." Maddy said

"And who's idea it was." Jess added.

"A little bit of groupie sex." Dean replied.

I laughed. "Do you know we're in a hotel ballroom with only one entrance and exit and nowhere six of us would fit comfortably?"

"And it better be six because we're not here to service you Dean." Jess said eyeing her brother with a warning eye.

"Jess you know very well that I can service you all with my cock." Dean replied a little arrogantly. "But you will be pleased to note that Neil and Frank will be joining yourselves, Mike, Kyle and myself."

Now he really was being arrogant. We ignored it because we seldom got to screw Neil and Frank because they were homosexual.

"Where and when?" Maddy asked.

"Basement, five minutes." Came the reply and Dean was off.

One quick trip to the bathroom and we took the elevator to the basement. Thank goodness we have a huge family. If six or ten people go missing momentarily nobody notices. The elevator opened and we saw Mike next to a pillar. He saw us and waved.

Surprisingly they had thought of this possibility, someone had brought a huge blanket.

"Oh, nice and thoughtful." I said.

We all got onto the blanket and took our clothes off, putting them on pile on a car's trunk.

Everyone of course wanted to watch Neil and Frank first.

"Make us horny." Kyle said.

"Honey, you're already horny." Neil replied laughingly. "But Frankie and his big cock are always ready to please."

Neil laid on his back, Frank was already hard but Mike wanted to drive him nuts and pumped his cock until the pre cum appeared. Kyle applied Vaseline to Frank's cock and Dean lubed up Neil's pucker for him. He opened his legs for Frank and hooked his legs over Frank's shoulders. Frank pushed his enormous cock in with a delicious shudder. He laid still and then slowly started to fuck Neil. They got into a rhythm of Frank pushing and Neil lifting his hips to meet him. Both were moaning and groaning with pleasure, the fucking grew more rapid and the strokes grew shorter and suddenly Neil was cumming with a loud shout and spurted his load onto his face. That was enough to tip Frank over and he deposited his load into Neil's ass.

We were all very horny after that. I turned to Maddy and we began kissing deeply. Our tongues swirling around one another, following each other, licking each other's lips. I felt Mike behind me, kissing me in the back of my neck and I turned to him to kiss him back and stroke his cock. Maddy had her hand on my breast and was rubbing and rolling and pulling my nipple from behind. I was already sopping wet and now I felt the cum running on to my legs. Mike gave me a final few pecks and moved over me to give Maddy the same treatment, she turned away from me to kiss Mike and I got to my knees and leaned over her to take her tit into my mouth. I loved sucking breasts. I took as much in my mouth as I could and sucked on her like a starved woman. Mike began to suck her other tit. Such beautiful orbs. I saw Mike's hand between her legs and went down to play with her pussy as well. He rubbed her pink little clit and pushed his fingers up her cunt, I pushed my fingers up her ass, feeling that thick ass cum making it wet. Maddy couldn't hold out and she moaned and heaved and jerked her pussy cumming hard into our hands.

Mike moved back over and we kissed while Maddy recovered. We caressed each other's bodies while we kissed, our lust and desire for each other increasing each moment. I felt Maddy kissing her way up between my legs until she reached my wet pussy and began licking my tasty pussy juice. She took my clit between her teeth and delicately pulled it between her teeth. The sensation just about drove me mad. She sucked really hard, she sucked my clit like a pussy pumper and I came all over her, she stuck her tongue into my cunt and got a good mouthful of juice and then she was gone.

Mike rolled onto me and I spread my legs and followed Neil's example hooking them over his broad shoulders so he could ram me as deeply as he could with his cock.

"Skewer me baby." I encouraged him and with that he rammed his cock into me so hard and so far I could feel him bump my cervix.

"Arrrgh... I groaned" I had almost forgotten was a great fuck my cousin was. I slammed back into his cock as he rammed again encouraging him to fuck me harder. Our bodies slapped together hard each time we met and we barely fucked for a minute before I was shuddering and convulsing as his cock screwed me and made me cum. He came almost at the same time with a loud grunt. I felt his cock pulsing inside me as he spurted his load.

He rolled off me and we lay together exchanging small kisses and licks just enjoying the after cum high. Someone tapped Mike on his shoulder, he looked to see Neil grinning elfishly behind him. Mike turned towards Neil and I followed, straddling Neil quickly. I laid on his chest and said hello properly. Neil likes rubbing my ass when we kiss.

"Come to me baby." Dean said taking my wrist and pulling me off Neil while we blew a last kiss to each other. Neil is such a romantic, which also means he can be a drama queen sometimes.

I turned to my lover and said "What took you so long?"

"Shut up woman." Dean said and flipped me onto my back. We began kissing and he pulled my nipples until they gave him a proper salute. His lovely thick cock was saluting me in return. Already dripping I noticed. He kissed me passionately and urgently and I kissed back, we loved each other and we lusted after each other like crazy. I scratched his back with my nails and Dean made a sucking sound of pleasure.

"Ssssssss... Scratch more baby please." He asked so nicely. I scooted down a little and he steadied himself on his spread knees. I put my hands together and reached behind him as far as I could, I scratched his ass and then his balls and then up his cock.

"How much pain do you want darling?" I hoarsely whispered into his ear.

"As much as you can take dear." He whispered back.

I laid on my back and I hooked my hands around my knees which Dean had lifted and pushed back onto my chest. My pussy and ass were at his mercy now. He pushed my legs back with one hand and began slapping my pussy with the other. Oh such wonderful pain. I couldn't stop anything when he slapped my pussy, I just went with it. My pussy walls were contracting and pushing out, my juice made the slapping sound even harder, my clit was swollen and hard and I pushed my mouth against my knee to scream as I came. And I came over and over, Dean spanking my pussy as fast as he could. When I couldn't come anymore, I released my legs and they flopped down on either side of him. I couldn't move. Dean pushed my legs open and shoved his cock up my cunt and I came again.

"Noooooo..." I whimpered. He was so devilishly wonderful at that. I grabbed his hair and pulled him to kiss, oh that wonderful tongue. I was fast on my way to requesting a second round but he would have none of that. We embraced and his sweat rubbed onto my breasts, like a little gift. I loved the way he smelled and I know he loved the way I smelled after sex.

He flipped onto his back and pulled me onto his lap. I scooted back a bit and took his meat into my mouth, just for a bit. Delicious, I licked and sucked his cock for him until he started moaning. I got off and spread his knees. Then I cupped my hand and slapped his balls. Just like he slapped me, fast and hard.

"Oooooo..." He moaned.

I slapped some more and then made a fist and punched him in the balls, just hard enough to make him moan with pleasure. I kept punching him until I saw his cock veins start to pulse. I grabbed his cock with both hands, squeezed tightly and pumped him till his juice squirted out of him and higher than my head, he came with such force, he strangled his own scream of pure pleasure in his arm.

When he had panted sufficiently to speak again, he said "My legs."

"Are dead, I know." I finished for him and lay next to him. We kissed and caressed each other's faces and sucked each other's cum laden fingers.

"I love you." I said.

"And I love you angel." We sighed into each other. Both perfectly satisfied.

It seems we all finished at about the same time and we were all laying on the blanket in our lovers embrace, peace and contentment filling us. Then slowly, one by one, we rose and began dressing. We didn't want to go back but we had to. Each of us walking hand in hand with someone, trying to stay in our perfect little bubble of love. Aware that this special time with each other was almost over.

The rest of the wedding passed uneventfully and my father found me dancing with a group of half family half strangers a little before one in the morning.

"Let's go." He said and I could hear he was tired.

I got my things and after goodbyes to everyone we left for the two hour drive home.

I emerged first at noon the next day, I was busy making coffee when I heard my dad in the bathroom. He came to the kitchen to help me make some food.

"Did you wash your hands Daddy?" I asked petulantly and received a hard slap on my butt in response.

While we were eating we caught up on each other's doings at the wedding.

I told him what we did and he told me that he, two siblings and a cousin went to the basement for some fun.

"We didn't have a blanket." He said reproachingly. "I keep telling you communication is important yet you couldn't convey this very important detail to me?"

"Sorry, I didn't think you guys would get away to have fun. Last time I looked Aunty Jen was still putting her best foot forward for Clive's family."

My father grunted "She managed a quickie with us and then she went back. Then Andrea left - you know - Jen's support group. Jack and I decided to make it a good long fuck. I really needed to fuck a man last night."

"Was it good Dad?" I asked.

He nodded while he chewed.

"Sure? Because Dean texted, sexted me earlier. We're going to get together sometime this week. You know you're welcome to join us."

"Maybe I should, haven't had cock half my age in years."

"Dean loves you, you know he does." I replied.

The rest of Sunday disappeared in a blur and before I knew it, it was Thursday. D-Day. I got home early and quickly showered. I didn't bother getting dressed. I made a salad and stuck the burgers in the microwave to warm up just before we ate.

"Whe-hell, hello you beautiful thing." Said Dean at the screen door busy opening it to let himself in.

When I heard his voice my pussy twitched in response.

He stepped in and came over to plant a big wet kiss on my mouth while I hugged him.

"Things are going to get filthy when your daddy arrives." He told me.

"I sincerely hope so. He's been a bit down for weeks now Dean. But whatever is troubling him, I can't get it out of him."

We couldn't talk more because my dad's truck pulled into the drive behind Dean's.

"I hope you haven't started." Said my dad as he got to the kitchen door.

He came in and after greeting us and looking over my body appraisingly and with obvious approval started to strip himself of his clothes. By that time Dean was naked and stroking his hard on.

"Make love then eat Uncle Tim?" He asked.

I nodded and daddy made three.

We went to his bedroom and got onto his bed. I put my nipple in daddy's mouth and caressed his head and his shoulders while he sucked hungrily. Dean latched onto daddy's cock and began to suck it with relish. I know he had a few fingers in daddy's ass, he loves his ass being filled. When daddy finished with my second breast I straddled his head and pushed my pussy into his face, I could hear him starting to cum. Dean did as well and stopped sucking his meaty cock. He slowed it down for my father and licked his balls while daddy focused on eating my pussy. When I was all juiced up and moving towards a climax daddy stopped.

Dean and I got on our knees next to each other on the bed, butts in the air for my dad who had picked up our favorite flogger, a leather strap, three inches wide, one inch thick and four foot long.

With the first whip we both shouted, it was so damned sore. Daddy flogged our asses about ten times and then stopped and made us swap positions. He flogged us ten more times. By then he had drawn blood on both our asses and Dean and I had both climaxed while tears of pain mingled with pleasure fell onto the bed.

Daddy got the butt plugs and put one in my ass. Then he pushed one hand into my pussy and the other into Dean's fuck hole, which has only recently stretched big enough to take daddy's whole hand. When he was ready we started thrusting, riding his hands inside us. Dean always cums first and did so with gusto, his second load for the evening spraying daddy's bed. When I heard him my cunt went into overdrive and I came and then I came again, the wave of pleasure pulling my nipples and my pussy to my core and exploding there with wonderful pulsations extending my climax.

Daddy took his hands out and we attacked him. We grabbed him and pulled him between us onto the bed, I gave Daddy a thorough tongue fucking in his ears and Dean kissed and sucked his lips. My father's breathing was so hoarse but we wouldn't let him climax. I kissed daddy deeply and then nibbled his ear.

"I love you so much daddy."

"I love you too Jasmine."

Dean came from behind me and shyly whispered words of love into my father's ear. My dad whispered back.

"Fuck me then." Said Dean and my dad motioned for his cock and took it into his mouth, savouring Dean's wonderful taste. I was savouring daddy's cock. Once again bringing him close to climax and then stopping.

Dean took his cock out of daddy's mouth. I leaned over the side of the bed and passed him my black silk rope and after daddy got comfortable on his knees, he deftly tied his hands to the bedpost.

I took a nice sized sound and after lubing it put it inside daddy's pisshole. Dean put a butt plug in daddy's asshole.

My dad loves being caned by both of at the same time. I caned daddy on his back and Dean whipped his ass, when they were both good and red Daddy had a mighty climax almost pushing out the sound, he jerked and spasmed and his lovely cock pulsed from his climax. I took out the sound and Dean took the butt plug out.

Almost immediately his head jerked back as Dean filled his asshole with his big cock. As Dean fucked Daddy, I sucked on his balls, he enjoys it when I bite them slightly, just enough to make him jerk. I heard Dean giving his final grunt and a loud yelp as he shot his jism into daddy's ass.

I knew I owed Dean one. We untied daddy and then the three of us lay on the bed, kissing each other's buttocks and daddy's back, caressing the tender skin. We spoke a bit and the truth came out. Daddy felt he wanted to get into a relationship with someone he really liked and he didn't know how to tell me. The fact that we made each other feel better by fucking each other complicated things a bit.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • It's Just Sex

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds