• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Manse Ch. 00: Prologue

The Manse Ch. 00: Prologue

12

I had been doing nude modeling for the local art school for about a year. It was good money. Helped to pay my rent and give me a little beer money. And I kind of liked it. To be truthful, it turned me on. I guess I found out that I'm a little bit of an exhibitionist. Often I'd go home afterwards and whack off thinking about being looked at. I'd even gotten laid a couple of times because of modeling.

The school was one of those community places, so the people who took classes there were all ages, some of them better artists than others. The teachers were nice. Everything was usually very professional. I'd arrive a little before the class time and go into the changing room to get ready. They had lockers for me to put my clothes in and provided robes for the models.

A couple of months after I had started, it was getting chilly for the first time that fall, and the school hadn't turned on the heaters yet. As I pulled my t-shirt over my head, I felt the cool air on my nipples which made them harden up. I reached down and gave my left nipple a pinch. It felt good, and as I pulled off my pants, I thought for a minute about rubbing one out real quick. But the clock on the wall told me I really didn't have the time. That didn't stop the blood that had started moving toward my cock though. I took a deep breath and tried not to think about it. It wouldn't be very professional of me walking in with a big boner. I pulled on my robe and tried to calm myself down.

I walked down the hall past students hurrying to their classes and turned right into the studio. The teacher, Julie, said hello to me and then, as she motioned me to the pedestal in the middle of the room, she started talking to the class about shading. The pedestal was about a foot off of the ground and had a stool in the center. I slid my robe off quickly and once again felt the chilly air. I stepped up on the platform and sat on the stool, looking around briefly. There were about a dozen people in the room, mostly women, though there were two men in the back row. They were arranged around me with drawing easels angled toward me. Since I was higher, I could see all of their faces. There were a couple of very attractive women about my age. I think I caught one of them looking at my crotch and she blushed when she caught my eye, looking away quickly. There was also one older woman, maybe in her late 50s, a little off to herself. She was often there and exuded an elegance of another time. I have to admit to having fantasized about her a couple of times in my post-class sessions back home.

Julie came over, still talking to her students, and gently touched my leg, wordlessly asking me to put one foot up on the stool's rung. I'd been friendly with Julie since starting at the school but never really thought about her in a sexual way. But for some reason, tonight, her touch sent a bolt of electricity through me. She hadn't even touched me in a sexual way, but my cock didn't seem to care. I could feel the blood moving into my cock as I started to harden. It took everything I had to stop from going fully erect. I did math problems in my head. Went over recipes for dinners. I tried thinking of anything and everything I could. It was very difficult, but I pulled it off, my cock hanging engorged and heavy, but not standing at attention. I looked around the room and I could see all of the students looking at me and then back down at their drawings, some of them looking maybe longer at me than at their drawings. The one student I'd already caught looking once was actively staring at my cock which made me stiffen a little more. I went back to the recipes...

The hour seemed like an eternity. At one point, I think I saw one of the men lick his lips as he stared at me. But finally, Julie told everyone to pack up and thanked me. It was strange. In the whole hour, Julie had hardly looked at me. Usually we chatted a bit and she would rearrange me, but tonight, she'd all but ignored me, almost as if she didn't want to look my way. As I reached for my robe and all of the students started filing out, Julie called over to me to stay. Soon, we were alone in the studio. She turned to me and started out, "Mark, we pride ourselves at being professional here at the school.." I was embarrassed, and my face turned a little red. I was sure I was about to be reprimanded. She walked over to the door, closed and then locked it. She turned back to me as she continued, "...but I can't resist myself." She was in front of me now. "I hope you don't mind..." She reached forward through the opening in the robe and grabbed hold of my cock.

I let out a sigh that told her I didn't mind at all. This time, I didn't try to resist (I'm not sure I could have.) and my cock grew fully erect in Julie's hand. I slipped off the robe again. I still wasn't sure where this was going, but Julie seemed to know exactly what she wanted. She didn't say anything else, she just knelt down in front of me and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She still had one hand around my shaft as she brought the other one up to cradle my balls. She held me gently as she moved her tongue around the slit at the top of my cock, then sucked hard on the whole head. She moved her mouth down my shaft, licking me the whole time, then started to slowly move her hand up and down, jacking me off into her mouth. Well, having been in a state of excitement for the last hour plus, this didn't take long, and I came into her mouth quickly and powerfully, my orgasm shaking my body. She closed her eyes as she sucked every last drop of cum from me, seeming to savor it. I could feel her tongue rolling it around in her mouth and against my cock. But when she finally pulled her mouth off of me, my cock was glistening clean.

She stood up, licking her lips, and without really looking at me, she said "Thank you for your understanding, Mark." And then she gathered her bag and left the room. I modeled for Julie several more time over the next year, but she never mentioned that night nor ever tried to do anything like that ever again. I guess that was her professionalism kicking back in.

...

A couple of weeks ago, the art school called and asked if I would do a special modeling session the next day, one not during their regular class hours. The extra money was always welcome and I didn't have any of my own classes at the time, so I agreed. I showed up at the time they gave me. The school was pretty empty. They taught mostly night classes, so there wasn't much going on late morning in the middle of the week. I went on into the dressing room and changed out of my clothes and into my robe then headed to the studio. When I got there, there was only one student, the attractive older woman who attended many of the classes where I usually modeled. I thought maybe she'd just been the first to arrive, but as I walked into the room, she looked up, smiled and said "Good morning, Mr Roberts! I'm so happy you could make it this morning!"

I know I must have looked a little confused, but she went on, "I am Ms Mallory. I come to draw here as a hobby. I have very much enjoyed drawing you over the last year," she said with a knowing smile on her lips. "When I am not drawing, I work for a wealthy family for whom I recruit specially talented workers. I have rented out this studio and hired you for the hour in hopes that I could interview you for a potential position. You see, my clients are very discerning in their tastes, but having observed you over the last year and talked with Julie about you, I think you might have what it takes."

I still stood there silently, not really knowing what to say.

Ms Mallory continued, "In addition to your regular fee, I have a check here for $1,000. You may keep it even if you decide not to go through with the interview. But I will tell you that the job in question could be very lucrative."

"What do I have to do?" I asked.

"Not too much more than you usually do, Mr Roberts. If you are ready to proceed, please take off the robe."

I thought for a moment, but really, it didn't take too much time to decide. I could definitely use the thousand bucks and it wasn't like she hadn't already seen me naked. So I opened the robe and tossed it over a nearby chair.

Ms Mallory motioned to the pedestal in the room and followed me as I walked over and stepped up onto it. This put my crotch at her eye level and she did not try to hide the fact that she was looking directly at my cock, studying it. This made me start to stiffen.

"Excellent response time, Mr Roberts," she said. She kept inspecting me as my cock reached full arousal.

"You have a lovely cock, Mr Roberts." The words sounded at once elegant and utterly dirty coming out of her perfectly lipsticked mouth. I very much wanted to put my cock into her mouth. I think she could read my thoughts because she looked up into my eyes and waved her finger back and forth to let me know that wasn't going to happen.

"Now, Mr Roberts. Would you be so kind as to masturbate for me?"

"I'm sorry?"

"Yes, Mr Roberts. Masturbate for me." This time, it wasn't a question. It was a firm statement. Almost an order, but with absolutely no harshness to it. Her tone made my cock swell even more, a point she obviously took note of.

She continued to look at me patiently, but expectantly. So I reached down and took my cock in my right hand and began to move it up and down the shaft.

I looked down at her as she kept her eyes on my cock. I worked it harder and faster. I could feel the cum building up from my balls.

I was thinking about spraying cum all over her face and that perfect lipstick, but once again, she seemed to anticipate my thoughts.

"Mr Roberts, would you be so kind as to ejaculate into this container?" She reached into her bag and pulled out a silver bowl. It was about the size of those steel bowls you see in Indian restaurants, but it seemed to be made out of actual silver, polished and filigreed. She handed it to me and then in her commanding voice, she said "Now, cum for me."

I was beyond thinking about what was going on. I aimed my cock into the bowl and gave it a last couple of pulls before exploding, pumping out stream after stream of cum.

"Now, wipe the tip on the edge of the bowl, Mr Roberts and hand it here." I did as she asked coming back to my senses enough to be curious about what she was going to do next. But my cock was still hard in my hand, so I gently continued to pull on it. As I did so, I saw her pull a small horned spoon out of her purse, the kind you might eat caviar with. She took the spoon and very daintily scooped up some of my cum then proceeded to put it into her mouth.

I stood there and watched as she ate the entire bowl of my cum as if it were some sort of gourmet meal. She took her time, clearly rolling it around in her mouth, tasting it. She was like a food critic at a new restaurant, rating the latest dish.I was so taken with her, that I wasn't even aware that I had continued to jack myself off. I didn't know what I was doing until I felt myself nearing a second orgasm. Just as Ms Mallory finished the last spoonful of my cum and looked up at me, I came again, this time all over the pedestal.

"Well, Mr Roberts! If this..." she indicated the bowl "...wasn't reason enough for me to offer you the job, that show of recovery and performance certainly was. I will be recommending you to my clients with the highest of praise. Thank you so much! You will be hearing from us shortly!"

And with that, Ms Mallory turned and left the room.

I almost forgot the $1,000 check she'd left on one of the drawing tables but remembered it just as I left the room. This was getting interesting...

...

My phone rang early the next morning. It was Ms Mallory. "Mr Roberts, my clients have accepted my recommendation and would like to interview you in person. Are you open next Thursday?"

I didn't even look at my calendar and agreed.

"A car will come for you at 9am sharp. Please be ready to be picked up then. And Mr Roberts, no orgasms this week. Am I clear?" She was using that voice again. The one that expected nothing but compliance but at the same time was not an order.

"Yes, ma'am. I understand. I will be ready."

As I hung up the phone, I realized that I had a raging hard-on. Whatever was happening here, it seemed to be really turning me on. I reached down and opened my pants, freeing my cock to the air. I stoked myself slowly thinking about cumming for Ms Mallory the day before. I felt a drop of pre-cum roll down my cock and remembered my promise, no orgasms this week. I gave myself a couple of more long tugs and sighed as I pushed my hard cock back into my pants. This wasn't going to be easy.

I spent the week edging. Virtually any chance I got, I had my cock in my hand stroking myself close to orgasm. In the morning just after waking. In the shower. In the men's bathroom between classes. After running. Before going to sleep at night. It was getting painful, but I was getting more and more excited as I fantasized more about Ms Mallory and what she had in store.

Thursday finally arrived and I was out in front of my place by 8:45 in my one and only suit. I had hardly slept the night before because I'd been so wound up. Promptly at 9am, a black stretch limousine rounded the corner of my street and pulled up in front of me. The driver got out, looked me over once and asked "Mr Roberts?" I nodded and he opened the back for me to get in. As I climbed in, the driver said, "Hope you can relax, Mr Roberts. The drive will be about two hours."

I was alone and the privacy glass was up. There was a full bar, but as nervous as I was feeling, I was afraid of drinking right now. I just stared out the window as we pulled out of the city and started up into the hills outside of town. I started thinking about Ms Mallory again, especially the sound of her voice when she told me to cum for her. For the thousandth time that week, I was hard as a rock. Well, alone...privacy glass up...what else was I to do? So, I unzipped my pants and pulled my cock and balls out through my fly, slowly masturbating myself with one hand and gently sneezing my balls with my other. I must have come close to cumming three times and then cooling off before the limo turned into a gated drive way.

I pushed my hard cock back into my pants once again. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too obvious when I got out of the car. Although, that wasn't the case. The limo pulled up in front of a large mansion. The driver hopped out and opened my door. Just as I was climbing out, Ms Mallory came out of the front door, looking me up and down.

"Hello! Mr Roberts! I see we haven't totally left ourself untouched," she said gesturing toward my crotch. I looked down and realized that the thin fabric of my suit pants was tented out with my hard-on. I blushed a little and hardened that much more. "I hope you followed my directive concerning any orgasms."

"Yes, ma'am. I did as you asked," I replied.

"Good! I knew you would." And with that she turned and indicated I should follow her into the house.

The foyer was a huge two-story affair, wood paneled with a large, winding staircase like something out of a movie. There was a maid in a classic "french maid" uniform (a real one, not the cheap slutty costumes you see at Halloween, but still sexy as hell) dusting some statue on a table as I walked in. She turned and carefully looked me over, smiling a knowing smile at me.

I heard Ms Mallory clear her throat to get my attention and motioned me on down a long hallway. We past several doors, she stopped in front of one and gestured for me to enter.

"This is the changing room, Mr Roberts. Please prepare yourself for the interview by dis-robing." She continued, "You won't find any robes though. We don't feel the need for that sort of thing in this house. I will wait for you here until you are ready."

I took a deep breath as I walked into the changing room to find a black tiled room with a wall of mirrors and a red leather couch, the kind with no back, sitting in the center of the room. There was a toilet and a sink in one corner of the room. Seeing it, I realized I needed to piss, so without thinking much about Ms Mallory, I shed my clothes and went over to the toilet. It was kind of weird for the toilet to be just sitting in the corner of the room with no stall or anything, but I was alone so I grabbed my semi-hard cock and let go. I looked in the large mirror. I liked watching myself piss. I had even tasted it once on my finger. It wasn't bad. But I liked the visual of watching the piss flow out of the end of my cock. I squeezed out the last few drops just before my cock hardened to a state where pissing would have been difficult. Sometimes, I feel like such a whore. I seem to get hard at just about everything. But then again, that might be how I found myself in that red room in that big mansion to begin with.

I opened the door to find Ms Mallory patiently waiting on me. She looked down at my engorged cock approvingly. "I see you are ready for the interview, Mr Roberts. Come this way."

And with that we walked on down the hall. I was pretty sure I caught a glimpse of the maid from the foyer peeking at us from down the hall. This time, we walked all the way to the end of the hall. We passed two major junctures with hallways leading off to other parts of the house. At one, I thought I saw another naked body, but it rounded the corner before I could tell whether it was a woman or a man. Ms Mallory walked briskly and it made my cock sway heavily in front of me to keep up with her.

At last, we reached the end of the hall and stopped in front of a pair of imposing wooden doors. "This is where I will leave you, Mr Roberts. Inside is my client, Ms Lawrence. She will be conducting the interview and will ultimately decide whether you are offered a post in this house. I wish you luck! And hopefully will see you again sometime soon. It has been a pleasure working with you."

Before I could even mumble "thank you," Ms Mallory knocked on the door and opened it without waiting for an answer. She took a step inside and announced, "Ms Lawrence? I have Mr Roberts for you." She motioned for me to step inside and then deftly moved behind me and shut the door on her way out.

"Come in, Mr Roberts. Don't be shy."

Behind a large oak desk sat a stately women with grey hair pulled tight into a bun at the back of her head. She was smartly dressed with a string of pearls around her neck.

"Come forward, Mr Roberts. Let's have a look at you."

I stepped forward. In the moment, I had forgotten that I was completely naked. In my nervousness, my hard-on had subsided, but my cock was still heavy with blood.

"Turn around, please."

I did a kind of spin, not really understanding what she wanted.

"No, My Roberts. Turn around slowly. I want to look at you."

It was the same tone that Ms Mallory had used. One that expected to get what it wanted. I turned, more slowly this time. And as I did, I could see her looking me up and down. And with that kind of inspection, I felt my cock returning to attention. As I finished my turn, Ms Lawrence's gaze came to rest on my cock and she nodded approvingly.

"Well, Mr Roberts. I have to say that you do not disappoint. Ms Mallory's review was no an over-statement. I assume that you have figured out that this job caters to the special tastes of this family. You understand what I am saying?"

All I could do was nod. Now that I was in the room and standing there with Ms Lawrence looking at my naked body, I realized how horny I'd become that week. My cock ached for attention.

"You look the part. Now I need you to take part in the second half of the test. Are you game, Mr Roberts?"

I nodded again, perhaps a little too eagerly.

"Yes, I see that you are. Good." Then, Ms Lawrence reached over and pressed a button on her desk. I heard a bell in the next room over.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Manse Ch. 00: Prologue

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds