• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • To Swing or Not to Swing

To Swing or Not to Swing

123

"Banzai!" the man in the Hawaiian shirt shouted. He was chewing the third piece of shrimp that had been tossed into the air by the chef. The people seated at the table erupted into laughter and applause.

It was a truly international scene: a young Mexican man cooking Japanese food for a table full of tourists from the United States, Germany, and Australia. Juan, the chef behind the teppanyaki table, was more skilled with his knives than many of his Japanese peers, and it was plainly obvious that he enjoyed his job. Each successive toss of shrimp traveled higher and higher, and Mark (the man wearing the Hawaiian shirt) managed to expertly snatch each one in his open mouth.

"One more!" the crowd demanded. Juan dramatically held another shrimp at the edge of his spatula and motioned for Mark to take another step back. The shrimp was launched high in the air, nearly touching the ceiling, before landing perfectly in Mark's mouth. The crowd at the table rose to their feet in appreciation. Even the adjoining table participated in the celebration.

"Where did you learn that?" the man seated next to Mark asked.

"Oh, I went to school for years to learn that craft," Mark explained with a serious expression. "I earned an advanced degree in shrimp catching."

"Fascinating," said the woman seated to the man's right. She mimicked Mark's expression of mock seriousness, causing Mark to crack a smile.

"I'm Alex, by the way" said the man, extending his hand, "and this is my wife, Samantha."

Mark introduced himself and his wife, Kathy. For the remainder of the meal, the two couples chatted and laughed as though they had been friends for years. It was the first day of their ten day vacations for both couples. Mark and Kathy were celebrating their twenty fifth anniversary, while Alex and Samantha celebrated their twentieth.

"They seemed nice," Samantha remarked, once they had returned to their room.

"Yeah, very nice," Alex responded. The emphasis on the word "very" caused one of Samantha's eyebrows to involuntarily raise.

"Kathy is very pretty," Samantha said, adding, "for a woman her age."

"Oh, come on," Alex protested. "Don't tell me you're jealous. Besides, they have to be the same age as we are."

"They've been married five years longer."

"Well, maybe they married young, like we did. They certainly don't look older than us."

"I knew it!" Samantha said, her dark brown eyes twinkling. "You have the hots for her, don't you?"

"Aww, you are jealous!" He laughed, and placed his arm around her, pulling her close. "You know I only have eyes for you, honey. Always have, always will."

"You're so sweet," she said, giving him a kiss. "I don't mind if you have a crush on an older woman. It's kind of cute. Lets me know that you'll still find me hot when I get older."

"She's not that old!"

***

The following morning, Alex and Samantha had booked a couple's massage to begin their vacation on a relaxing note. They were greeted warmly by the resort's staff, and ushered into separate changing rooms. When they were instructed to remove all of their clothing and cover themselves with a bathrobe, Samantha hesitated at first. She was under the impression that she could keep her bra and panties on. Ultimately, she decided to go "full commando" beneath her robe.

They were introduced to their massage therapists, and were led into an adjoining room with side-by-side massage tables. The therapists then left the room to allow them time to disrobe and lie face-down on the tables, covering themselves with a thin sheet. Of course, Alex took that opportunity to get an eyeful of his naked wife before she quickly covered herself. He never missed such an opportunity.

At age forty, and after bearing two children, Samantha's body was still remarkably fit. Her ample breasts had grown larger since their first child, but hadn't fully succumbed to the effects of gravity quite yet. Her hips were wider than they were when they first met, and her ass was a little fuller, but with her larger breasts, she was still very well-proportioned.

It was her face, though, that instantly captured his heart. She had an angelic smile, and beautiful, dark brown eyes that sparkled whenever she smiled (or, he discovered, when she was angry.) She kept her hair a little below shoulder length, and she could pull off a number of different styles. In many ways, Alex felt that she was more attractive at age forty than she was at twenty.

The therapists entered the room, and soft music began playing. Alex closed his eyes and sensed the unmistakable aroma of lavender. It reminded him of his grandmother's house when he was a child. He felt a pair of warm, slick hands on his back, and for the next twenty minutes, he was transported into a state of restful bliss.

His bliss was interrupted when the therapist asked him to roll over onto his back. As she began massaging his chest, his imagination began to wander, and he envisioned the therapist sliding her hand underneath the sheet, grabbing a hold of his cock, and expertly providing him with a "happy ending." Each time he felt her hands wander further down his body, he became more and more aroused. By the time she began working on his thighs, he was sporting a massive erection. There was nothing he could do about it. Surely, she must have noticed.

The massage came to an end, and the couple were told that they would be left alone in the room for fifteen minutes. A warm bath had been drawn for them, with rose petals floating on top of the water. Candles had been lit, and a bottle of champagne chilled at the side of the tub along with two glasses. The door closed, leaving the couple lying in a state of pure relaxation.

Samantha sat up straight, holding the sheet in front of her. She looked at the tub and smiled. "That looks nice," she remarked.

"Yeah, well, before we hop in, there's something you need to take care of," Alex said.

She gave him a puzzled look, and he removed his sheet, displaying his rock-hard cock, twitching uncontrollably.

"Oh. My. God," she said, suppressing a giggle. "What on earth was going on over there?"

"I couldn't help it," he explained, his face flushing. "It just happened. You know I have no control over that thing."

She hopped off the table and approached him, staring at his cock. "That looks almost painful," she noted. "Would you like a happy ending, sir?"

"Yes, please."

She laughed, and glanced over toward the head of his table. She noticed the massage oil on a small table and poured a generous amount into her hands, rubbing them together to heat the oil. She stood to the side of the table and squeezed his cock, eliciting a heavy sigh from her "client." She alternated one oily hand after the other, as if she were climbing a rope.

"This is fun!" she said.

"Then we should do this more often," he responded, breathing heavily.

She began using both hands simultaneously, squeezing his cock with each forefinger and thumb and twisting and turning in opposite directions.

"Oh my god," he groaned. "Where did you learn that?"

"I just made it up!" she said proudly.

"I'm...I'm going to fucking explode," he warned.

She removed one of her hands and stroked his cock hard and fast. Within seconds, a stream of cum spurted from the tip of his cock. He tried his best to muffle his groans as several more streams of milky white fluid covered her hand. She gradually slowed her pace until she was certain that he had been completely drained.

"The end," she said with a smile. "Happy?"

***

"You did the couple's massage, too? How did you like it?"

It was a relatively small resort, and given their nightly patterns, it was no mere coincidence that Alex and Samantha ran into Mark and Kathy, who were seated in the resort's sports bar after dinner, enjoying a glass of wine. As soon as Mark noticed the two of them, he waved them over to their table.

"It was...very nice," Mark replied to Samantha's query. "Very relaxing."

"And did they...leave you in the room alone afterward?" Alex asked with a knowing grin.

"Yep," Kathy quickly interjected, "and we fucked like bunnies as soon as they left!"

Alex nearly did a spit-take with his beer, and the others laughed at his reaction along with Kathy's blunt comment. The two couples filled themselves with all-inclusive drinks and laughed until their sides ached until the bar's manager politely informed them the bar was closing. They stumbled out into the darkness into the pool area, which was completely deserted.

"Anyone care for a midnight dip?" Mark asked, enunciating each syllable.

"I think the pool is closed," Alex noted.

"I'm not talking about the pool," Mark said, pointing in the direction of the hot tub, which was located off to the side of the pool area. It was dark at that end, but they could hear the water was still bubbling.

"I'm game!" Samantha chirped. "The night's still young."

"Yeah, but we aren't," Kathy noted.

"Oh, come on," Mark said. "It'll be fun. We're only here for...uh...eight more days. Gotta make the most of it, right?" Eventually, Kathy responded with a shrug and a nod.

"Great!" Alex said. "We'll just zip back to our room to change, and we'll meet you back here."

The four of them took off in opposite directions, with Mark practically pulling Kathy back to their room. They quickly changed into their swimwear, and then headed back out to the hot tub with bottles of water in hand. When they arrived, they saw that Alex and Samantha were already submerged in the warm and bubbly water. They were making out like a couple of teenagers.

"Get a room, you two!" Mark scolded as he entered the hot tub.

"Why get a room when we can be out here?" Alex responded, waving his arms at their surroundings. It was a perfect night. A warm Caribbean breeze wafted in from the nearby shoreline, and the sky was filled with stars in every direction. The four of them took that moment to breathe it all in and realize just how lucky they were.

"Have you been here before?" Alex asked.

"You mean this resort?" Mark responded. "No, but we've been to the Caribbean a few times."

"Oh? Where did you stay before?"

Mark shot a glance at his wife, and she subtly shook her head. "We...I don't really remember the name, but it was a nice place," Mark said.

"We almost didn't come to this resort," Alex said. "We were actually thinking of a different place nearby. A little risqué place."

"Alex..." Samantha said, kicking him under the water.

"It's okay," he said. "We're among friends. Right?" He turned to Mark and Kathy.

"To friends," Mark said, holding his bottle of water aloft in a toast.

"Anyway, we were thinking of going to this resort where there is a topless pool area," Alex continued, pausing to gauge his new friends' reaction. He was disappointed when they didn't react with as much surprise as he imagined.

"So, why didn't you go?" Mark asked.

Alex nodded sideways in his wife's direction. "She chickened out," he said.

"I did not!" Another kick under the water; this one landing solid, judging by Alex's reaction. "I just thought this place looked a little nicer, and the price was better."

"So, you would've had no problem going topless at the pool, then?" Alex said.

"Not at all," Samantha responded. "It's no big deal. Just boobs."

They all laughed. "Okay, then go ahead. Take it off," Alex challenged.

"What...what do you mean?" Samantha said. "Right now?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

"Well...I just..."

"No one can see you - well, except us. They're just boobs!"

Mark and Kathy laughed and exchanged looks with each other. Samantha looked nervously from Kathy to Mark, hoping one of them to come to her rescue. She didn't get the type of rescue she hoped for.

"If you do it, I'll do it," Kathy offered.

"Now we're talking!" Mark said, clasping his hands together.

"Okay, fine," Samantha said, reaching behind her. She unclasped her top, and held it firmly in front of her with her other hand, while Kathy did the same. "On the count of three. One...two...ugh...I can't believe I'm doing this!...three!"

The ladies dropped their tops, exposing their breasts to the warm air, their nipples instantly perking up in response. The men responded with a muffled round of applause and wolf whistles.

"Now it's a party!" Mark said, lowering himself into the water while glancing repeatedly at Samantha's impressive breasts.

Alex attempted the same subtle glances at Kathy's tits, but failed to remember to close his mouth. Although smaller than Samantha's, Kathy's breasts were perfectly shaped, with nipples that appeared temptingly delicious. With her auburn-colored hair and bright green eyes, Kathy was a knockout; no doubt about it.

"Is this paradise or what?" Mark asked, putting his arm around his wife. "A perfect night, and two gorgeous, half-naked women in a hot tub. We are lucky men, Alex."

"I'll drink to that," Alex responded, lifting an imaginary glass. "I'm so glad we met you guys."

"Same here," Mark said. "It's a shame we live so far apart." He looked at Kathy, and she gave him an uncomfortable smile. He knew that look. "We should probably head back," he said. "It's getting late, and Cinderella here is turning into a pumpkin."

Kathy put her top back on, and Samantha followed suit. They said their good-byes, and promised to meet each other back at the pool the following afternoon.

***

"They're fun," Mark said, stripping off his bathing suit and grabbing his toothbrush.

"Yeah, they are," Kathy responded.

"It's good to socialize again," he said, his mouth full of toothpaste. Through the mirror, he watched his wife brush her teeth, standing naked. He could feel the blood rushing to his groin.

"Mmm-hmm," she replied, spitting into the sink.

"I mean, I really miss socializing with actual adults again," he continued. "Don't you?"

She took him in her arms and looked into his eyes. "Don't start," she said.

"What?"

"Just...don't start. I know where you're going with this. It's been a fun night. Let's not ruin it."

She kissed him, and he returned her kiss with passion. She reached down and squeezed his stiffening cock.

"You ready for me to rock your world?" she said with a grin. On the night they first made love, they watched a corny 80's movie where the lead actress breathlessly promised to "rock the world" of the lead actor. That line made them both laugh out loud. Kathy repeated that line later that night, and it became their oft-repeated catch phrase and inside joke for the next twenty-five years.

She led him by the dick to the bed, and rocked his world once again.

***

For the next several days, Mark and Kathy fell into a repeating pattern where they spent the mornings lingering over breakfast, the afternoons lingering at the pool bar, and the evenings hanging out with their new friends. By the time they had spent a full week together, it seemed as though they had known each other for years.

Mark was elated to notice that as Kathy became more comfortable with Alex and Samantha, she reverted to her old fun and flirty self. He noticed several times the playful touches she directed toward Alex, as well as the dirty innuendos she would sneak into their conversations. It had been years since he witnessed that playful, flirty side of her personality, and he missed it dearly.

For their part, both Alex and Samantha seemed comfortable talking about topics that were often considered taboo in polite social circles. They particularly enjoyed talking about their sex life, which appeared to be very healthy by all accounts. Although Samantha seemed a little shy and reserved at first, that night at the hot tub seemed to spark something within her, allowing a more carefree version of her personality to emerge.

On their eighth night at the resort, Alex and Samantha were given a bottle of champagne by the management staff to mark the actual date of their wedding anniversary. They invited Mark and Kathy to their room that night to help them drink it. After a full day of drinking by the pool, and having wine with dinner, all four of their heads were spinning by the time their friends arrived at their room late that night.

"Whoa!" Mark said, upon entering the room. "You went all out! This room is way better than ours!"

"Hey, this is only the second time we've had a vacation away from the kids," Alex explained. "I spared no expense!"

"You sure didn't!" Kathy said, brushing past him and briefly touching his shoulder on the way to their back patio. It was a second floor suite, facing the ocean. She took one look outside, and then turned around quickly. "No way," she whispered. "You have a Jacuzzi?"

"I spared no expense!" Alex repeated, proudly.

"We should take the champagne out to the Jacuzzi," Mark offered.

"Great idea!" Samantha said. "Kathy, I brought an extra bikini. I think it'll fit you. And Alex has an extra set of trunks somewhere around here."

"Or..." Alex said, "...we could just ditch the bathing suits and go natural."

Samantha gave him a look, and Mark and Kathy stood speechless.

"Oh, come on," Alex said. "We're all adults. We've seen naked people before. Hell, we saw the girls half-naked the other night. Our deck is enclosed, and it's dark outside, so no one would see us. It's no big deal."

"Hell, I'm in," Mark said. Before anyone else could respond, he began unbuttoning his shirt. He took it off and folded it on a chair. He stepped out of his shoes and reached for his belt. He then paused, as he noticed no one else in the room had moved.

"Are we doing this or not?" he asked.

The two women exchanged uneasy glances. Samantha then reached down and lifted her shirt over her head. "Why not?" she said. "You only live once!"

"Excellent!" Alex said, dropping his pants to the floor.

After a bit of hesitance, Kathy unzipped her dress and stepped out of her heels. She diverted her eyes as Alex let his underwear fall to the floor. He whisked past her and was the first to submerge himself in the tub. Mark was next, leaving the two ladies standing in the room, wearing only their panties.

Samantha grasped her panties and began to lower them. She then looked at Kathy. "You sure you want to do this?" she asked.

"Like Alex said, it's no big deal," Kathy responded, pulling down her panties and tossing them on a nearby chair with the rest of her clothing.

The ladies joined the men in the tub. It was barely large enough for the four of them, and there was quite a bit of contact below the surface of the churning water. Alex poured four glasses of champagne and passed them around.

"To the greatest vacation I've ever had," he said, raising his glass. The others joined him, clinking their glasses together. An awkward silence fell over them as they all attempted to maintain eye contact.

"So..." Mark said, "we're all naked."

"Holy crap!" Alex replied. "We are!" This elicited nervous laughter from the women, and a slap to the shoulder from Samantha.

"Alex, it seems like it was a lot more difficult for me to get women naked when I was younger," Mark said.

"What can we say?" Kathy said. "We've just become sluttier with age."

"Or maybe you just became irresistible as you grew older," Samantha remarked with a flirtatious wink in Mark's direction. This caused him to grin from ear to ear.

"What do you say we play a game?" Alex asked.

"Uh-oh," Kathy said. "What kind of game?"

"Truth or Dare," Alex responded, causing the rest of them to groan. "Oh, come on, it'll be fun."

"What are we? In eighth grade?" Samantha remarked.

"It's either that or Spin the Bottle," Alex said, reaching for the champagne bottle.

"Truth or Dare," both ladies replied in unison.

"I guess we're not as irresistible as we thought," Alex said to Mark. "Okay, I'll start with...hmm...Kathy! Truth or dare?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • To Swing or Not to Swing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds