• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Colony Party Ch. 07

The Colony Party Ch. 07

Just 9 hours ago, Priyanka (Priya) had a lustrous thick mane of knee-length black hair and it was her pride. Her fair skin, with a well sculptured face, along with a perfect body shape and size made her a beauty to be reckoned with.

She was an egoistic, self-cantered person and looked down upon others. She thought the world was meant to serve her for her intellect and beauty.

But her life turned into a new chapter as soon as she came in contact with her frenemies at the New Year's Colony Party. She lost her pride, i.e. her mane, her virginity, her egoism and she accepted her new role of being a submissive masochist slave. She was trained by five of her school-classmates. But Adi had others killed and made it look like an accident to have Priya all for himself.

After seeing the 9AM news, Adi switched off the TV and admired at the price for which he had taken such drastic steps. Priya, now completely hairless, didn't look in her original form, as her body was painted with body paint. She had a pixie hairstyle, a bright red crop top and a dark navy blue crop short. She just lay there on her bed, in her house, sleeping happily and carelessly.

Adi draped her with a blanket and tucked her into her bed. He then left her house and locked the door with the spare key he had taken. He moved towards the community building and picked up the video cameras and the contract papers in which Priya's ordeal and her miseries were recorded and made official. He took both of them to his home and started editing the video. The video was edited in about an hour and Adi made several copies of it. He then had his brunch and went to sleep, happy that his plan had worked successfully.

Adi woke up to the knock on his front door. He stirred and saw that the time was already 4PM. He grumbled, went towards the door and opened it. On the other side of the door was a familiar face Adi knew, but it had a beard. It took Adi time to recognise that it was his good friend, Ajay, from his school!

Ajay and Adi were best friends in high school. They were the best buddies, like twins, but born to different mothers. Their friendship was strong and they would come to aid of each other if any of them were in any trouble. They were strong in academics as well as sports. They made the best No. 10 and No. 9 pair in the school football team. Both understanding each other's play. They'd even won the district trophy for their school in the District Level Football Tournament. They were strong in chemistry, biology and maths too. Grasping knowledge was their passion. They had even won many Science Competitions too. They were in a whole different league, along with Deepak, Raj, Ashu and Shaym, compared to others boys of their class.

Sadly, Ajay was transferred to another school in the middle of his first year of high school, at least which was what was said in the class, after Ajay didn't attend classes which resumed after the winter break. Adi was disappointed. He tried to contact Ajay but his parents said they had put him to a board school with no phone so that he can focus on his studies. Adi too decided that he too wouldn't lose focus on his studies and study hard to become a successful person and hopefully he and Ajay would meet again, as the most successful persons on the Earth. But it didn't turn out so thanks to Priya and now he was just Chef, famous only in his city.

Adi invited Ajay inside and asked, "What happened?"

Ajay said "I was a scientist at a reputed company but due to recession, they've laid me off and now I have no house nor a job. Can you get me a job somewhere? Please for old times' sake?"

Adi said, "Currently, I can get you the job of a waiter at my work place if it doesn't suit you, you must wait. I know contacts, I can get you a job as someone's assistant but not that level of post you were previously holding."

Ajay's eyes lit up with joy. He said, "I'm in. How about we do things together, just like old times?"

Adi smiled and said, "Welcome back brother. From now on this is your home too."

Surprisingly, both of them didn't enquire about their past. It was as if they knew instinctively that their lives had been ruined due to some person. Adi said, "Ajay, you're hired this instant. I've a party to cook to tonight and you can join among the normal waiters to serve the guests. It's the party hosted by our colony, The First Party of the New Years."

Ajay replied with a dull voice, "But I'm all shabby and I don't even have money to buy any clothes."

Adi observed Ajay thoroughly. It was surprising that both of them were 6'2" tall, similar physique but the difference being Adi had a French beard and Ajay had a full beard. Adi tossed some of his clothes towards Ajay and said, "Go freshen up. Use my soap itself, it's no big deal. You can also use my shaving set if you want. Meanwhile, I'll fix up something for you to eat."

By the time Ajay returned back from the shower, he looked good now with stubble instead of a beard. Adi had his meal ready and he gave it to him. Adi then went to take a shower and Ajay went on to eat his meal in the Living Room. For the first time after entering Adi's home, Ajay took a good look around. The house never looked like a bachelor's home. Everything was placed perfectly and the even floor was clean. Seeing around, he found a DVD on the table in the Living Room. He then inserted the disk and turned on the TV.

Ajay just stopped eating. The DVD was the edited copy of Priya's ordeal. Ajay's mouth was wide open. He didn't eat anything, he just stared at the screen, feeling pity for the woman who had to undergo all such atrocities. More shocking to him was that he saw his school friends, including Adi, enjoying their hearts out while fucking and molesting the woman. Adi, came out after his shower and saw that Ajay had already found the disk. He muted the TV and then looked towards Ajay. Ajay just said one word, "WHY?"

Adi explained what had happened, from the time when he was kicked out to the time he is now. He blamed Priya for his present state and he said, "That Bitch deserved it."

After listening to everything, Ajay, with a stern face, said, "Where is she?"

Adi took Ajay to Priya's place and showed her to him. Priya was still fast asleep. Ajay took a look at her and said, "Isn't she attending the evening party?"

Adi said, "Nah, I don't want her to attend it. She'll be locked here, inside her home."

Ajay said, "Just think, If she doesn't show up, people will get suspicious. Then they'll enter her home and look at her like this. Also you've killed others who were responsible for ending her up like this. So if anyone will get caught it'll be you. She has to attend today's evening party at any cost."

Adi said, "OK, what shall we do?"

Ajay, pointing towards Priya's head asked, "Is this her real hair?"

Adi replied with a smirk, "Nah! That's just body paint. Even her clothes are drewn using Body paint."

Ajay lifted the blanket and admired the good work done on her body which made it look like she was wearing clothes. He said, "OK. I know what to do.." and he started making a list. Adi just stood by Ajay, looking at the thinks Ajay was scribbling on... Wig.. Black colour.. waist length... body paint remover... cans... scrubber... Sponge...

Ajay said,"Adi give me your wallet. It's still 5PM, I'll go get the things and will be hback in an hour's time. You just make sure that nobody sees her." and went to the City to buy the stuffs.

Adi was cursing himself. He should've thought about the after effects of his plan. Thank god tht Ajay was there to help him. Priya was till flat out. Adi locked the door and went to the community building to get the food ready for the evening's party.

Meanwhile, Ajay was scouting most of the city to find a wig that would be as long as Priya's waist length, a whole 4.5' long! But none of the shops had such a long one. The best he could find was a wig which had hair of nearly 4' long but it was shabby work. He bought it anyway, thinking it would be enough to cover at least her lower back. He couldn't find the body paint remover, so he bought a normal paint remover, which would be harsh to natural skin. After collecting the other items on the list, he returned back to the Colony and was in front of Priya's house by 6PM.

But Adi was nowhere to be found! Ajay was now outside Priya's house and Priya's neighbour got suspicious and started asking series of questions to Ajay. Like, "Who are you? What are you doing here?..." Ajay was unable to answer such a series of questions being thrown at him and couldn't calm her suspicion which led her to inform the security guards. The guards came and started escorting Ajay out of the Premises of the Colony.

Ajay was being escorted out of the premises.. Priya, though still asleep, was still Bald and naked... Adi was still missing.. Adi would surely get caught if Ajay is thrown out of the Colony.. How can Ajay save his best friend? Can they be saved?.. These were the thoughts running through Ajay's mind.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Colony Party Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 249 milliseconds