• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Colony Party Ch. 08

The Colony Party Ch. 08

Ajay, Adi's best friend, came up with an idea to fix the damages Adi had done to Priyanka (Priya). Adi had turned a dark-haired Rapunzel of the colony into a sheared sheep. Priya had lost her below knee length hair, her virginity, her egoism and her haughtiness, all in one night, the night of New Year's Party held in the community building of the Colony. She was gangbanged and her masochism was bought out. Priya was now a masochist slave. But she was in her house, sleeping peacefully while Ajay, carrying a bag to fix her, was being escorted out of the Colony premises as Priya's neighbour complained to the security personnel.

Ajay resisted the escort, soon the crowd outside Priya's house increased. But one could see someone making his way through the crowd, to calm down the confrontation happening between Ajay and the security guards, it was ADI!

Adi made his way through the crowd and shouted, "CALM DOWN EVERYONE!" Suddenly, the noise level dropped. Adi continued, "This is my friend Ajay. He's the new resident of the Colony. He is my room-mate and from now on he'll stay here."

Priya's neighbour, Divya, spoke up, "Then what is he doing outside Priya's residence?"

Adi replied, "Chill Divya, he might have just got lost. And we all know you always suspect everyone if they don't answer your questions. But the real reason why people can't answer your questions is because you don't give them any time to answer your questions."

Ajay said, "Yeah, why do you ask so many questions so fast if you can't wait for my complete reply. And to make things worse, you call on the security to get me kicked out! Whatever have I ever done to you? Why do you hate men so..."

Divya got angry and said, "YOU! Hold your voice down. This is a woman's neighbourhood of the colony. You have no right to be here. That's why I called the guards. Now that I know you're Adi's friend, I'm letting you go. And if I ever see you around here again, I'm gonna get you kicked out of this Colony." Saying this, she went to her home and slammed the door shut.

Adi then said, "OK people, shows over now, go back get ready and come back to the Community Building by 9PM as we're going to have our First Party of New Year Tonight! Don't miss it. There's a surprise for you all at the party do attend."

The crowd cheered and dispersed soon. People were discussing what they were going to wear for the party and some even started discussing about each other's New Year resolutions. The feud that happened few minutes ago had been long forgotten.

Ajay turned to the guards and said, "You can let go of me now" the guards looked at Adi. He gave a nod and they let Ajay go. Ajay flexed his shoulders and said, "Wow, you are like a leader here. People listen to whatever you say."

Adi replied," This is because I'm the best Chef in the city. A way to earn people's heart is through their stomach and I've learnt it the hard way. I'll tell you the story some other time. Now where were we?"

Ajay lifted up the shopping bag from the ground and opened it, "I got a skull cap wig with dark hair which has hair of length 4' long. But it is shabbily done..." and he proceeded to show the rest of the things as they moved towards Adi's home.

Ajay said, "Do you have a bucket, I've to reduce the harshness of this paint remover."

Adi said, "Don't worry, it'll be there in Priya's place."

Ajay remembered Adi was late to arrive at Priya's house, he asked," Where were you anyhow? You know you were supposed to meet me at Priya's place by 6 right."

Adi said, "Wait till you reach my home, you'll understand."

On reaching Adi's home, Ajay's eyes gleamed with joy as he found a room readied just for him. It had a bed, a cupboard with a pair of waiter clothes and also a table big enough to hold a scientist's inventory. Adi said, "I'd a spare room in this house and this table was made by me yers ago, I'd worked as a carpenter for a while. And this bed I got it from my neighbours who had a spare..."

Ajay just hugged Adi. A tear of joy dropped from Ajay's eyes. He wnt into his room and opened a carton box he had bought along with him. Adi helped Ajay unload the contents of the box. The box contained Ajay's experimental notes and various solutions. Ajay said," I'd kept my notes with a colleague of mine. He gave these to me while I was returning to the Colony. I think he couldn't make any use of the notes nor does he know what these solutions can do."

Adi had a glance at his watch," Its 6:20 already. We need to get moving and get Priya ready. You bring your stuff whichever is required. I'll make sure our coat is clear to enter Priya's house. We don't want that brat Divya to be complaining on us again." And saying so Adi took a handy cam, copy of the DVD and a copy of the contract papers Priya had signed and left.

Ajay took the bag containing Priya's wig and the other materials required to prep her. He even took out a blue coloured solution out of his carton box and followed Adi by a few feet.

Adi knew that the watchmen and the guards would be busy at this time as they had to help the DJ crew unload their stuff for tonight's party.

The only person who can cause hindrance was Divya. Adi stood next to Divya's house's entrance door and peeped through the window as loud music was playing on the inside. He saw Divya dancing and singing to the music while vacuuming the floor. She was distracted enough. Adi then moved towards Priya's home and unlocked the door. Ajay was nearby and he sneaked inside too. The door was closed with care not as to make any sound. The men were unsure whether Priya was awake or was she still sleeping, so they tiptoed into her bedroom.

On reaching her bedroom, they were surprised to see that Priya was still asleep. Adi said," With the amount of times we've fucked her, she is so tired that she can sleep well into tomorrow."

Ajay said," Let's hope not. Her being at tonight's party is very important." Saying so he went into Priya's bathroom to get the solution ready to remove the paint from her body. Adi too went along with him to lend an extra hand.

Priya was still in a dream. She had the dream that she always had, that she was the cleverest person and no one can match her. She was the queen, her egoism and her haughtiness was back in her head. Then suddenly, in her dream, she felt like she was being replaced. Someone else her taken her place. Her pride and her glory were stripped away from her! In her dream, the hair on her head suddenly started falling off and her clothes started dissolving into thin air. She was stark naked! No hair, no clothes and people were now looking at her like some trah. Someone lower than the normal people...Priya woke up with a start! It was a horrible nightmare for her. She just hoped none of it would ever to her.

As Priya woke up to a start, the room was dark and she felt something was off about her. Her head felt like it was lighter than usual.

"Maybe I'm still a bit high from drinking yesterday", she thought. She fell back on her bed, on her back to sleep again. She still felt something was odd. She heard pouring sound from her bathroom but she thought, "Maybe I'd left the water tap on." And still lay on her bed.

Priya then wondered," How did I ever get to my bed?" she laughed at herself thinking, " Was I so drunk that I don't remember what happened last night." She ran her hand along her bed and found the TV remote and turned on the TV. The news of the persons who died in the road accident was being displayed on the 6:30PM news. Priya thought, "Haven't I seen these guys somewhere.." As soon as the TV was switched on, Priya forgot to notice that the water in the bathroom had stopped.

Priya was so engrossed in the news and in her thoughts wondering where she had seen those men, that she forgo to notice the two men standing at the entrance of her bathroom door on the left of the TV. The lights of the rooms were next to the bathroom. Adi whispered to Ajay," OMG! She doesn't remember anything! What a loser. Wait, she hasn't seen herself yet, this is gonna be hilarious. I gotcha get this on tape." And saying so, he turned on his video recorder.

Priya's face and her head were gleaming in the lights being emitted by the TV. Ajay whispered into Adi's ears," Damn, is she so dumb? Hasn't she felt anything different about her yet? And just look at her glow. I think she has no hair anywhere on her face."

Adi whispered," Not just face bro, her entire body is hairless." And both just muffled their laughter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Colony Party Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds