• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In Katie's Room Pt. 02

In Katie's Room Pt. 02

12

"I can't believe you fell for that!" she exclaimed.

It took a minute for her words to click in my head.

"But... Katie! She..."

Sarah giggled again, amused at my sheer confusion.

"You don't seriously think she'd get you into bed by begging to borrow a textbook, do you? You two should actually write each other love notes once in a while. Maybe then you'd know what her handwriting really looked like."

"But the message!" I sputtered.

"It's Facebook, honey. You don't have to be a master hacker to get onto your roommate's account. Not when she's dumb enough to leave her laptop lying around."

Sarah drew closer.

Instinct kicked in. My free right hand shot over to the left side of the bed as I reached for the leather shackle tying my left hand down.

Sarah was already way ahead of me: she reached out with both hands and grabbed my right arm as my fingers fumbled with the buckle on the shackle. I felt one of her hands clamp down on my wrist, the other tight around the crook of my arm. With all her might, she pulled my arm towards the right side of the bed—towards the one free shackle.

"Uh-uh... You're staying right here," she said.

I fought her as long as I could, pulling my arm left as she pulled it right. But it was hopeless, and I knew it. She had two free hands, and I had one.

I wrestled with her for at least a minute before she forced my arm down to the bed. As if that wasn't enough, she raised her leg and planted her knee down on my arm, pinning it down as she went to work shackling my wrist.

In desperation, I futilely kicked my bound feet, my body trembling helplessly.

With my last free limb tightly secured in place, Sarah got down from the bed and looked me over, clicking her tongue with satisfaction.

"God damn it..." I moaned. "Why the hell are you doing this?"

"'Cause it's my birthday," Sarah said. "I've always wanted to have my very own piece of man-meat at my mercy. Me and Katie share everything in this apartment. I don't see why she should have the cute submissive boy all to herself."

"But... But I'm not—!"

"You mean you don't want a powerful woman to teach you your place? You don't want to be tied up and flogged and spanked and forced to beg for the right to cum? That's not what you said in all those messages, is it?"

For a moment, I thought my heart would stop.

"You... You read those?"

She smiled.

"They're a hell of a read, David. I couldn't resist. Katie really needs to keep a better eye on her computer... I suppose I should thank her, though. Some of those fantasies of yours got me real hot and bothered. You don't know how long I've dreamed of doing this to a man."

She knew. Every dirty message that I'd sent to Katie, late at night when I couldn't stop thinking about her. She knew, and she'd use them against me.

"Enough about all that, though... You want to see my other birthday present?"

I didn't answer. I had a feeling she wouldn't take "No" for an answer.

"Stay right there," she said playfully. "Don't go anywhere."

As light on her feet as ever, she scampered off into the living room, and came back with that white cardboard gift box that I'd seen earlier. She set it down on the ground, bent down to open it, and pulled out her gift.

It was a red leather corset—the color of dried blood—all done up with black lace trim, with silver buckles on the side.

She stroked the leather fondly.

"I've always wanted one of these. One of my girlfriends back home remembered, God bless her..."

She winked down at me, then turned around.

Without saying a word, she stripped off her white t-shirt and tossed it to the floor. She wore no bra underneath, giving me a perfect view of her well-muscled back, right down to those two cute dimples above her ass. With the shirt gone, I got a good look at those skintight black leggings that showed off the shape of her toned bottom so damn well.

Then she moved her hands downward, gently running her fingers down her slim thighs to draw my gaze. She hooked her thumbs into her leggings and slowly peeled them off, revealing her cute behind a little bit at a time.

She wore a pair of black boy-shorts under her leggings, patterned with tiny hot pink skulls-and-crossbones. As she bent down to pull her leggings from her ankles, she stuck her ass out towards me, and her underwear slid down just far enough to give me a tantalizing peek at the crack of her buttocks.

I wanted to curse at her. I wanted to beg for mercy. But my gaze was drawn to that perfect butt like a magnet. For now, I was speechless.

She stood up straight again, slightly wiggling her hips as she adjusted her boy-shorts and pulled them back up—covering up her exposed crack, but exposing the ample cleavage of her cheeks as she pulled her underwear snug against her butt. Covering her bare breasts with her arm, she twisted around to look back down at me, savoring that glazed look in my eyes as I stared dumbly up at her.

Then she turned back around, breathed in deep, and pulled that red leather corset around her midsection, practically giddy with anticipation as she pulled each silver side-buckle tight. A dancer to the core, she could hardly stand still as she buckled herself up; with each strap, she swayed back and forth on her feet, making her ass jiggle ever so slightly.

And then she whirled around to face me, twirling gracefully on the ball of one foot.

She gave me a good view of that lithe dancer's body, with barely anything left to the imagination. Pushed up in that tight corset, he small breasts practically spilled out, the swell of her cleavage tantalizingly on display. In those immodest little boy-shorts, I could see every inch of her slender legs, right down to her dainty feet with the nails painted electric blue.

When she bent down over her array of toys in the drawer, I felt my eyes again drawn irresistibly to her tight little ass—small but round, and oh so firm.

Her lips curved in a mischievous smile, and she put a hand to her mouth as a high-pitched giggle escaped. She was so giddy. So joyful. How could someone like this have a sadistic streak?

She leaned in close, stepped over my body, and moved to straddle me.

I felt goosebumps rise up over my stomach as she leaned in, my midsection quivering with fear.

"Well?" she asked coyly. "Are you ready to behave?"

If there was any time to fight back, this was it. I thought of Katie's face, and the rest came easy.

"You've got no fucking idea what you're doing right now!" I shouted. "As soon as Katie finds out—!"

She giggled again.

"And you're going to tell her about this, are you?" she challenged. "You're going to tell your sweet girlfriend that you were naked in bed with another woman? I'm sure she'll take that news well."

I felt a cold knot in my stomach, my anger turning into fear all over again.

"But you... You..."

"That's right, darling. I tricked you and took you against your will. But do you think she's gonna believe that? You think she's gonna believe it after I burn that note? After I delete that message? After I let you go and send you on your way? No. You're gonna go back to your life, I'm gonna go back to mine, and you're never gonna breathe a word of this to Katie. And if you ever tell anyone else about this, I'll tell Katie that you begged me to fuck you."

She smirked, bit her lip coquettishly, and leaned in close to me until our noses touched. I felt her warm breath on my neck.

"But first..." she said, "...I'm gonna have some fun with you."

She leaned back again and raised her hand, revealing that tiny black rubber ring that I'd seen in the drawer. Against my will, I felt my eyes widen.

No... This was a joke... She couldn't be serious about this...

Sarah scooted back until she was straddling my knees. She looked down at my exposed penis, still helplessly twitching with arousal. In spite of herself, she blushed as she looked it over.

"Well, would you look at that..." she said, shaking her head. "Are you sure you don't want to do this? Your little friend here says different."

I didn't answer. I looked up at the ceiling light and didn't look away. Anything to take my mind off of Sarah's voice and her wicked hands.

Just don't think about her. Just lie back and think of Katie. It'll all be over soon.

Then Sarah reached down to caress my erect cock, gently pinching it at the base and dragging her long fingernails across my scrotum. Goosebumps rose up all over my naked body, and I twisted in my bonds.

And then I felt her slip that tight, tight ring over my cock, sliding it right down to the base. It clenched my dick like a blood-pressure cuff. And against every rational impulse, my goddamn penis just got harder. I felt my anger well up again, pulsing into my trapped cock like some bizarre aphrodisiac. It kept pulsing in time with my heartbeat—but now it seemed to beat harder, and I could feel it so much more. The rush of blood made me light-headed.

I felt Sarah running her thumb and forefinger over my cock. It was as if her fingers were electrified; my dangerously engorged cock was suddenly more sensitive to touch than I could ever remember it. I wanted to think about Katie, but I couldn't think of anything but that beating, throbbing tower of an erection.

As if from miles away, I heard Sarah's voice.

"There we go... Just like I like it: nice and hard. You're gonna stay that way for a while, David. It'll be a long time before I let you cum, so try to hold back."

I looked away from the ceiling light, and my eyes locked with her. Through the thickening haze of arousal, I summoned up every last ounce of anger left in me.

"You bitch..." I murmured. "You evil fucking cunt..."

She removed her fingers from my cock. Absurdly, I half-wished that she'd go back to stroking me.

"What's that, darling?" she asked sweetly.

My heart pounded and thrummed in my chest.

"YOU BITCH!" I screamed. "AS SOON AS I GET OFF OF THIS BED, I'M GONNA STRANGLE YOUR SCRAWNY NECK WITH THESE CHAINS!"

My body trembled—half with anger, half with fear. Sarah looked down at me, barely fazed. At best, she looked faintly disappointed in me.

"Oh, David... And here I was, hoping for a romantic night."

I couldn't punch her in the jaw. I couldn't kick her in the stomach. But there was one thing I could do.

I gathered up a wad of saliva in my mouth, hauled back, and spat in her face at hard as I could.

My spittle caught her right in her left cheek. For a moment, she seemed shocked. She sat there, silent as my spit dripped from her cheek onto the bed sheets. She didn't bother to wipe it away.

Slowly, her brow furrowed with repressed anger. But she had all the body control of a dancer: she didn't tremble, she didn't twitch, and she didn't turn red.

Suddenly, I remembered how vulnerable I was.

"Oh, David..." she said, her voice barely above a whisper. "You're really gonna regret that."

She scooted forward and leaned over to rummage through the drawer, pressing her breasts up close to my face.

Then she drew herself back up and removed her hand from the drawer, and I saw that shiny red ball gag in her hands.

"You might as well not bother fighting. You're gonna be tied to that bed as long as I want you there. But I can make it easy, or I can make it Hell on Earth. It's all up to you," she said.

This is really happening, I thought. There's getting out.

Too late, I realized that my mouth was wide open as I gaped up at her. Exactly like she wanted.

With one hand, she reached down to pry my jaw further open. With the other, she shoved the ball gag into my mouth, pressing it down right on top of my tongue. Roughly, she grabbed the black leather strap and pulled it tight around the back of my head. I tried to spit it out, rebelling against the foul taste of foam rubber; I thrashed my head from side to side to shake it off, but it was no use.

"It's a shame..." Sarah said. "I love hearing a man beg for mercy. But you can still scream for me, can't you?"

She slid off of my body and moved to stand up.

I breathed deep through my nose and tried to slow down my heartbeat, but I could barely exhale through my mouth with the ball gag pressing down on my tongue.

She's a tease, that's all, I thought. She couldn't hurt a fly.

Sarah put a hand to her hip as she looked through the array of toys in the drawer, contemplating my fate.

"I suppose I can't leave any permanent marks on your body, can I? Katie might see the scars. And I would love to spank that cute little bottom of yours... But I'd have to untie you and flip you over. Can't have you getting free..."

She looked down at me. I tried to look away, but our eyes met.

"Any suggestions, pet?" she asked mischievously, though she knew I couldn't answer.

She looked back down into to drawer, and her eyes sparkled as she spotted a toy she liked.

"Now here's the thing!" she exclaimed.

She pulled out a pair of shiny metal clamps, attached to each other by a little silver chain. The clamps had sharp, jagged edges, but the dainty silver chain gave them a disarming appearance, like you could find them in a display case at a jewelry store.

"Katie won't notice if your nipples are a bit redder than usual, now will she?" Sarah asked innocently.

As I realized what she was planning, I let out an instinctive moan. I wanted to cry out "No!" in protest, but the ball gag muffled my cries for mercy. Instead, my words came out as inarticulate grunts.

"Ungh... Ungh... Ungh..."

Sarah's face lit up as she heard me. She looked down at me again, a grin on her face.

"It talks, does it?" she mocked. "But does it scream, I wonder?"

She winked again. She pressed one hand to my chest, to hold my body steady. With her other hand, she held open the jagged-edged clamp with thumb and forefinger, and moved it towards my left nipple.

I knew it was no use, but I had to fight her. I squirmed, I wiggled, and I kicked my legs, futilely struggling to flip myself over and hide my nipples from those wicked metal clamps.

With her free hand, Sarah pressed down harder on my chest.

"Hold still, damn it!" she chastised me, more annoyed than angry.

I knew that I could never handle it if I looked at her as she put the clamps on. So I looked away from her cherubic face, and found myself staring right at my penis, still tightly in the grip of Sarah's ring. As my heart sped up with fear, I watched my cock pulse harder and faster, throbbing with forced arousal.

Just do it... I thought. Just fucking do it already...

The clamp sent a jolt of pain through my upper body as Sarah clipped it down on my left nipple. I shut my eyes tight and stifled a groan of pain, biting down hard on the ball gag to stay quiet.

I opened my eyes again as Sarah stepped over my bound body and moved to straddle me again, absent-mindedly brushing a hand over my engorged cock as she did it.

Smirking with contentment, she grabbed the left nipple clamp again. Slowly, very slowly, she began to twist it. That sharp pain in my nipple started all over again, multiplied a hundredfold. This time, I felt the pain spread all across the left side of my midsection, setting my nerves afire. Unconsciously, my left foot wriggled and twitched.

"Still think I'm an evil fucking cunt, do you?" Sarah asked, still grinning. "Maybe this will teach you to mind your manners."

I didn't think it was possible, but she twisted the clamp even farther, until I was sure that she'd break the skin. Impossibly, I managed to stay silent. But still, Sarah was determined to get at least one good scream out of me: she twisted my nipple in the other direction, now faster than before.

This time, a quiet whimper of pain escaped my throat, my voice slightly cracking as I struggled to stay quiet.

Sarah's grin broadened.

"Come on, David... No need to play the tough guy. You think I'm gonna judge you if you scream? If you want to, go ahead and scream. No one's gonna hear you. Nobody but me."

With her left hand still twisting my nipple, she leaned forward and gave me a playful kiss on the tip of my nose.

"Nobody's ever gonna know about this, David. Get used to that. For the next hour, you belong to me. If I want to hear you scream, you're gonna scream."

Still not satisfied with the pain she'd already inflicted, she began twisting my left nipple back and forth repeatedly—first clockwise, then counterclockwise, then clockwise again. With each jerk of her wrist, I felt my resistance breaking down.

I needed to concentrate on something else, but the only sensation stronger than the pain in my nipples was the arousal in my rock-hard cock. The more I focused on my throbbing erection, the more I found myself overcome by Sarah and her coy beauty. I kept flashing back to that picture in the living room—to the sight of Sarah's frilly tutu flying upward as she soared through the air like a nymph, exposing her well-rounded backside in those lacy white cotton panties. A woman like this deserved to be satisfied as she demanded. And on some primal level, I wanted to give her what she desired.

No. Bullshit. You love Katie. Just think of Katie.

I tore myself away from that idiotic reverie, but I was confronted again by Sarah's face—real and in the flesh—as she loomed above me, smiling sweetly as she savored my expression of slavish agony. With the ceiling light above her, the warm autumn colors in her hair seemed to grow more vibrant.

"Come on, David..." she cooed. "It's not so bad, is it? Listen, I'll make you a deal..."

Intrigued, I stared deep into her ice-blue eyes as she moved her free hand to tug at the lacy black fringe of her corset. With the gentlest of movements, she pulled her corset downward—just far enough to expose her tiny pink nipples as her pushed-up breasts struggled to escape the tight red leather. Repeating that gesture that I'd seen earlier, she slipped her index finger into her mouth and gently sucked on it. But this time, she removed her moist finger from her mouth and moved it across her exposed nipples in tight circular motions, rubbing her nipples until they hardened.

For just one moment, I was grateful for the ball gag. If I didn't have it, I feared that I might end up drooling on the bed sheets.

"I'll make you a deal..." she repeated. "You let me play with your nipples, and maybe I'll let you play with mine."

With that, she moved her right hand down, grabbed both nipple clamps between thumb and forefinger, and twisted both of them in opposite directions. I was already weakened by that generous peek at Sarah's breasts. When I was hit by this newest spasm of pain in both sides of my chest, I could stay silent no longer.

I let out a long, droning moan of pain, which slowly built up to a high-pitched squeal as Sarah mercilessly twisted my nipples.

"Unnnnnnnngh..."

Sarah giggled.

"Katie always told me you had a way with words, David. What's the matter? Can't think straight, all of a sudden?"

Finally, she removed her hands from the clamps, and I sighed with relief. Grateful for the brief respite from her torture, I barely noticed that the clamps were still on tight.

"Time to try something new..." Sarah said.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • In Katie's Room Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds