• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Jasmine's Flower

Jasmine's Flower

The warm morning sun started to filter through the curtains of the bedroom window, the rays chased up the side of the bed and fell on Jasmine's exposed silk slip and crept across her back.

Jasmine lay there asleep with the sun warming her ever so gently, her dream had her placed in the arms of her naked lover whom held her spooned into a comfort of bliss. She began to nestle her athletic curved cheeks against her man's slumbering member until she would feel it start to waken as well.

With the suns warmth taking over the room it was simulating the body heat in Jasmines dreaming conscious, of her and the man providing that warmth on her smooth legs and silks, she was warming on the inside with every slight movement from behind her being heightened by her sexual senses starting to take control over her craving needs. The feeling of fuzziness in her stomach, her love juices beginning to well and about to encountered as her man is almost fully awake and letting his hands explore the wonders of Jasmines curves which lead him to her firm cheeks. With a only a silk slip on and nothing else the dream was intensifying as Jasmines lover found her juiced flower with the tips of his fingers he was meaning full well to fumble around her sweet lips and aroused clit as he spread her juices all around her sensitive skin.

As the fondling got more serious the hardness of her lover's member was definitely more noticeable so Jasmine lifted her left knee toward the ceiling giving her man an avenue to the opening of her flower to aim his hardened rod toward. Her breathing is starting to take an uncontrollable deep pattern now as her horny clit is well swollen and on its way to an orgasmic finish from firm sensual massage it was receiving. Her hips are starting to find their own rhythm as her juices have reach maximum she can feel she is not far from a sexual cry of ecstasy, the knob of her hooded warrior makes his way past her soaking lips and slips inside her very warm tight velvet hole.

A groan from her lover takes her over the edge she buckles, moans and lets out an oxygen deprived "Oh my fucking God; don't stop, don't fucking STOP!" At this point her man is in full stride pumping her from behind whilst honing right into the clit with his gentle yet firmly appointed finger, Jasmine bites down on her lip whilst reaching her climatic edge. "YES, YES, YES; FUCK ME, FUCK ME, AWW FUCK ME. "

He knows now she has reached her sexual summit of the morning, the skin on his pulsating member tightens Jasmine feels this and she too tightens her velvet sleeve as her man shoots his warmth into her. His hands now firmly around each round breast he squeezes them and his last drop of love juice into her.

Seemingly exhausted he rolls on his back head on the pillow and takes a deep breath with a look acquirement on his face, Jasmine too rolls over still tingling from her thighs right up through her body. She attempts to get a glimpse of the face of her sexual God as her arm flops across her man's hard abdominal waist. Jasmine wakes from her erotic dream to find herself gazing into and unaccompanied pillow whilst her arm draped across the vacant side of the bed. "Shit I've really got to find a man; these dreams aren't doing me any favours."Jasmine says with a little frustration in her voice. She rolls over on her back and thinks to herself it's time to get back social game.

Jasmine delves into the top drawer of the bedside table and grabs her magic wand (vibrator) a present she treated herself to after the break up with Darren some months ago. It has become a regular companion partially filling the sexual void left in her new single life, never completely satisfying her craving of having a lover to share a bond with.

She turns on her magic wand and starts to please herself massaging her clit and thinking of the man in her dream. Jasmine begins inserting the head of her wand with ease in to her flower which was still wet from her dream combined with the stimulation of her clitoris. She now finds her rhythm with the dildo as her back starts to arch her round tight arse lifts up and down on the bed, starting to quiver and buck Jasmine can feel the power of this orgasm is going to be hard to contain to just a quiet session. The warmth of her wetness trickles down to her anus and the sensation drives her crazy, having never experienced any anal pleasure the thought of had always aroused her. Her breathing becomes heavy and quiet deep from her lungs, her left hand on her breast has her fingers caressing her nipple Jasmine fully arches her back. With a stiff upper lip she lets her orgasm consume her body her nipples hard, abs clenched, the muscles in her legs contract whilst her toes are digging into the mattress trying to provide some sort of control.

Jasmine's climax had lingered for some time as she lay there listening to the pounding beat of her own heart. She couldn't help but to let her train of thought fantasise about her dream, and what it would be like to have 'Mr Right' in her life. Not only to satisfy her in the bedroom, even though Jasmine is quiet a sexually natured person her desires ran much more deeply than that.

Jasmine is not a complicated woman and believes her soul mate is definitely out there. The break up with Darren several months ago had taken its toll although she has moved on and drawn on the positive side of the experience. A new found independence after a long term relationship, more time for herself has let her realise who she is and what she wants out of life. Jasmine did not allow herself to be totally consumed by the emotional stress of leaving Darren. Having only one serious partner in Darren, Jasmine considerers herself reasonably sexually experienced but is excited about what new relationships may open her eyes to.

She got set up her in new 2 bedroom apartment closer to the city than she has ever been. Being self employed and able to work from home being an interior designer her client list was built up nicely allowing her to have a healthy income and balance in her work/personal life aspect.

Jasmine has a tight group of friends who have always been by her side, Sky her best friend living in the same apartment block has challenged her of late to get back into the social scene a bit more and see if they can both find 'Mr Right'. Jasmine is ready to accept Sky's proposal and put herself back out on the market vowing to find herself a better man than Darren.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Jasmine's Flower

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds