• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Lisa is Auctioned Off

Lisa is Auctioned Off

As Lisa stood nude behind the curtain of the hotel ballroom, waiting her turn to come out and parade nude in front of all her fellow spiritual seekers, she contemplated the journey that had brought her to this place in her life. Lisa was 29 years old and a very attractive woman, with long brown hair usually tied up in a bun, piercing blue eyes, large breasts, a lot of tastefully trimmed pubic hair, and shapely legs. Lisa was a successful computer consultant making in excess of $125/hr. When she had started meditating she was a radical feminist waiting tables for $12/hr--what had brought about such a change in her circumstances?

Well, that was a long story. About 7 years ago, Lisa had been a student waiting tables and studying English. She saw a poster on campus for a meditation club that met regularly. It all seemed innocent enough, and Lisa attended the meditation classes as frequently as she could, learning how to quiet her mind and achieve peace and success in her life through the practice of mindfulness. Lisa's grades in school had improved markedly and very quickly, and so also did her overall level of happiness. She broke up with her somewhat abusive boyfriend and seemed like the world was at her feet.

The meditation poster had advertised, among other things, the practice of 'Tantra'--initially this disturbed Lisa because it had associations in her mind with 'Tantric sex'--Lisa was a staunch feminist and the last the she wanted to do was to give herself sexually to some guru (probably male). Yet she was assured that this was merely a happy, innocent form of Tantra--using all of life's experiences to move towards greater happiness--and really had nothing to do with sex 'unless of course you want it to'. And there

were rumors about the guru--who thus far had remained largely behind the scenes--who ran the whole operation. Rumors about sexual escapades with female disciples on Caribbean islands, among other things. Yet these rumors seemed far removed from the world of meditation--that seemed so happy--that Lisa was entering that she quickly put them out of her mind.

After awhile Lisa was invited to a formal dinner to meet the guru. The formal dinner was held in a formal ballroom at one of the finest five-star hotels in San Francisco. There was an amazing dinner--some of the best food Lisa had ever tasted--more meditation, and a talk by the guru. It all seemed very innocuous although Lisa noticed that she was becoming very entranced with the guru--she was encouraged to stare at the guru, with eyes open, for hours at a time and she noticed she received a very strong hit of energy whenever she did so. She was becoming hooked on the guru, but--thus far--in a completely asexual way. She just liked the energy around him. Yet Lisa could not also help but notice, from her feminist perspective, that many of the other women attending were not exactly dressed modestly. There was a lot of low cut cleavage showing, short skirts, and so on. Yet it was also very fashionable as well--it was certainly not overtly sexual--but it was also not what Lisa was used to as a radical feminist. She herself had word a nondescript, shapeless grey dress which kept her as covered as any woman outside of Islam ever is. Yet the experience of meditation was so empowering that she could not be offended by the sexy outfits worn by some of the other women. Indeed, the women were so stylish that Lisa could hardly be miffed--yet she could not help but notice that some of the women seemed to be, ever so subtly, trying to gain the guru's attention by their sexy dress, and the way they tried to catch his eye (thought he always ignored it).

Lisa found herself wanting to attend more and more of these dinners--they were empowering, meditative, and yet also a bit addictive. And she found herself dressing subtly differently each time she attended. From one dinner to the next you would not have noticed a change, but over time Lisa was becoming a distinctly more sexual being. For the next dinner she took the time to wear lipstick and nail polish. The next dinner after that, mascara as well. Then she replaced her shapeless grey feminist issue uniform with a more form fitting, but still modest, white dress. Then she wore a sleeveless green dress and after that a red dress showing just a hint of cleavage. The it was a sleeveless black dress with very deep cleavage. You would hardly have recognized that it was the same woman.

Meanwhile, Lisa found herself engaging in conversations that--in retrospect probably initiated quite deliberately by the other participants--took place both at these dinners and elsewhere with the guru's more senior female students. These women spoke of the special women's program that this guru had developed. It seemed that the guru, although male, believed that women had been traditionally abused and suppressed--often quite cruelly--by men in leadership roles throughout most of the history of the world's religions. The guru saw his role as a meditation teacher to be one of reversing this historical trend by especially empowering women to become Enlightened. Although the guru also taught men, and very effectively, he was especially interested in the Enlightenment of women because he felt it could greatly reduce war and crime in the world if women were to become enlightened. So he had this special women's program.

Yet it was rarely--or, more precisely, never--indicated to Lisa what the specific women's program actually consisted of. So far as Lisa had seen so far, women and men participated on an equal footing. Mainly the meditation program consisted of these formal dinners, and smaller, more frequent meditation groups--and men and women participated equally in all of these. Indeed, the only people who seemed to enjoy a special access to the guru were the members of the band that occasionally performed after the dinners, and wrote the music the guru wanted everyone to meditate to. All the members of the band were men, and seemed to enjoy a lot of the guru's attention. Indeed, combining that with the guru's androgynous appearance, and you might have even thought the guru was gay.

However, it gradually dawned on Lisa over a period of months that the "special women's program" might consist of some kind of sexual initiation for the women. Had this thought occurred to Lisa all at once, she would have been aghast and could not have found the nearest exit fast enough. Yet it was only a gradual realization, and by the time she understood it was probably true, she felt she could not back out. And she had to admit that she found that she got a little wet and her nipples got a little erect at the thought.

Meanwhile, the group's classes were going well. Everyone was taking computer classes--the guru wanted everyone (both women and men) to have successful careers as computer consultants so that they could bring more money into the group. Where the money went--probably primarily to fund the guru's lavish lifestyle--was never really disclosed, but everyone was making so much more money that they didn't really question the large chunk of change that was going to the guru. And then, at a certain point, all of the newer students were asked to formally apply to become students of the guru. Up to that point, it had been all fun and games--but now you had to submit an essay saying why you should be formally accepted into the program. It had become so fun, and so addicting, that the possibility of being rejected was very daunting. The applications for formal discipleship were due on June 21. A decision was expected over the summer. It was a time of high stress for everyone. Lisa did her best with her essays and felt she had an advantage--as a former English student she felt she was a better writer than many of the more geeky fellow disciples--but she could not be sure.

Into this mix of fear, ecstasy, and excitement there came--The Invitation. Lisa received, via FedEx, a letter from the guru inviting her to come out to his estate for a long weekend for a private meditation. The guru did not elaborate as to his reasons for extending the invitation but it was clear that, with a decision as to whether one could stay in the program imminent, the invitation, the invitation should not be tossed aside lightly. Besides, the guru had included a plane ticket at his own expense, and amazingly Lisa had no other commitments for the long weekend. There were a few instructions--where and when to arrive, and also a suggestion that Lisa pack a bikini. Lisa found this last request a little forward, and wondered--although the guru was known to be fond of his hot tub--why a one piece would not be sufficient. But she did argue and indeed went out and purchased the sexiest two piece suit she could find.

So it was with some trepidation--but also some high anticipation--that Lisa flew from California to the guru's estate on Long Island for the Fourth of July weekend. Lisa had never been to the East Coast before so she felt out of her element--and vulnerable. Yet she was made to feel relaxed when she arrived at the guru's estate and was met by David, the guru's personal assistant. David had been described to Lisa as a flamboyant gay man, and he certainly seemed to Lisa to meet that description. The house initially seemed empty except for Lisa and David--David instructed Lisa to freshen up, put on her bikini 'if she brought one', and join the guru outside in his hot tub in about an hour. David then quickly disappeared from view.

By this point, vulnerable from the trip, the fear of being evicted from the program, and the imposing presence of the guru's palatial mansion--even if the guru himself had yet to put in an appearance--that any thought of disobeying did not even occur to Lisa. Lisa showered, dried her hair, and put on her bikini. Then, without even putting on a robe, she came downstairs, passed through the sliding doors David had pointed to, and quickly found the hot tub in the guru's back yard.

'Back yard' is perhaps an understatement, since the guru's estate was monstrous, probably covering thirty acres, and you could not even see the neighbors' houses. It was a beautiful night, with Fourth of July fireworks in the distance, the stars were out, and the crickets were chirping. Soft lights illuminated the path which guided Lisa from the mansion to the hot tub.

When Lisa reached the hot tub, she immediately saw the guru--who greeted her warmly--but she also immediately noticed something else--she and the guru were not alone together. They had been joined by another disciple, slightly more senior than Lisa--a 27 year old woman named Tamara, who was wearing a white bikini. Lisa had not been informed that a second invitation had apparently been extended by the guru, and she was not too pleased--Tamara was not exactly her best friend among her fellow disciples. Still, she tried her best to hide her displeasure and to work with the situation as it presented itself.

The guru, perhaps sensing Lisa's mood, made a quick observation that angry thoughts are poison for the spiritual aspirant, and then indulged in small talk with the two women for about an hour. It took the guru awhile, it seemed, to get to the point--but eventually he got down to it. The guru had a business proposition to make to the two women. Indeed, it was something that Eternity had guided him to do in a dream with the two women that he had had a few days earlier--so the two women were clearly very special to have been chosen by Eternity for this special assignment.

The guru reiterated what he and others had spent so much time discussing over the past several months--that he had a very strong women's program and wanted to do something special to empower women to learn and teach meditation. Yet the guru confided in the two women that he had a dilemma. He was the link to God for them and all the other women (and men) in the program. Yet he was also a man and was subject to the same gross desires as any other man. However, if he allowed those desires to show at any of his public meditations, it would be damaging to his reputation as a guru. Thus the guru needed a couple of very loyal and very understanding female disciples who would undertake to service his grosser male needs privately so he could maintain his holy public image. It was quite obvious that the two female disciples the guru had in mind for this role were none other than Lisa and Tamara themselves.

As the guru was concluding this little speech, Lisa could not help but notice that Tamara was edging herself ever closer to the guru, and was apparently beginning to caress his leg with her hand. She was working her hands ever closer to what seemed (it was hard to tell in the swirling water, of course) the guru's growing bulge in his boxer trunks. Meanwhile, the guru was beginning to fondle Tamara's large breasts through her bikini top, and for her part, Tamara had reached across the hot tub with leg and was beginning to stroke Lisa's legs with her toes.

Lisa was vexed. She could not believe that she had actually been right--that the much ballyhooed "women's program" amounted to nothing more than sexually servicing the guru like any other man. She could not see any reason why she, with her strong feminist credentials, should not get dressed, use her cell phone to call a cab, and get out of there as quickly as possible. Yet another side of her still wanted the hit of energy that came from being part of the program, and she knew she might well lose that if she refused the guru's request. And the guru's request had at once been extremely matter of fact and also very seductive in a geeky kind of way--and she was getting aroused. And she was also getting angry again that Tamara, her rival in the program, might be the one to get the alpha male. And wasn't that what womanhood was all about, she thought to herself? You can tell yourself as much intellectual feminist shit as you want, but in the end it all came down to who got the alpha male, didn't it? And the guru was the alpha male.

And so, in spite of herself, she found herself gradually--a bit more hesitatingly than Tamara, it is true--edging herself closer to the guru. By now she was extremely horny, and the display by Tamara and the guru had destroyed most of her inhibitions. She took off her bikini top and herself started fondling the guru's erection. Tamara then moved into a position on the side of the tub where she could--and did--proceed to spread her legs and receive the guru's blessings via cunnilingus. Lisa could not believe her good fortune--she now had the guru's cock all to herself. She quickly pulled down the guru's boxers and took off her own bikini. She then mounted the guru--she suddenly noticed that the hot tub seemed especially designed to make this position conspicuously convenient--and enveloped his penis with her vagina. She had been previously instructed to take the pill, and she trusted the guru's word that he was STD free. As she rode him she felt the most intense waves of pleasure coursing through her body. She felt her orgasm coming and did nothing to hold it back. They both came at exactly the same time.

The next morning the guru made breakfast for Lisa and Tamara. The guru made that he saw what had transpired the night before as Tantric sex, and that they were not to talk about what had transpired. Indeed, the guru would be able to empower their lives through his sperm, but it would work better if they never talked about what had transpired with others. So, for the next few years, both Lisa and Tamara continued to enjoy great success in their personal lives. They would occasionally return, on demand, to the guru's estate for Tantric sex--sometimes alone, sometimes in a threesome with the guru, sometimes with new women the guru wanted to initiate (much as Tamara had helped initiate Lisa)--but they never shared their Tantric sex secrets with any of the guru's male followers.

That is, until about five years later, when the guru called Tamara, Lisa, and ten other women back to his estate. The twelve women joined the guru in his hot tub--rather more crowded than before--and the guru explained to them that he had a problem. He explained that all twelve women had been among his most loyal disciples--having serviced his sexual needs in exchange for his Eternal blessings--but that he now needed them to do something more for him. The problem was that his male students were becoming sexually starved and they were not producing the way he wanted them to. He proposed a solution--but, as always, at a price. The twelve women would each be auctioned off to the high bidding male student. Since the men made very good money, were sexually starved, and had been taught to esteem these women as goddesses, the guru expected that they would gather an extraordinarily high price. Furthermore, it would not technically be prostitution, because the men would be paying for instruction in Tantric sexual techniques, not Tantric sex itself. The guru would split the proceeds 50-50 with the women. All the women agreed.

Yet when Lisa found herself nude in front of the hotel ballroom in a few weeks, waiting to be auctioned off, she found herself rather nervous. None of the men eagerly waiting to bid were men who had ever been exposed to her sexual side before. They were friends and colleagues but in a completely asexual way. And now she was to be auctioned off to the highest bidder. Yet she wondered what kind of a price she would fetch. She waited anxiously. Finally it was her turn and she was asked to come out on stage. She was nervous as she was handed the microphone--there was no podium to hide behind in her nude condition--and asked to give a short speech about her sexual relationship with the guru and what she could offer in terms of Tantric sexual services. Lisa began describing what had happened, beginning with the guru's invitation. She became less anxious when she noticed that the men were being completely respectful. There were no rude catcalls or anything like that--these men were her colleagues and friends and, although they were seeing her undressed auctioning herself off, they continued to act like colleagues and friends.

Finally Lisa finished her speech and it was time for the auction itself, which was to be conducted over the next ten minutes by silent auction. The men would note their bids on a card on a table near the stage--Lisa would continue to be available for questions during the auctioning. It was all handled in a very professional manner, and when the 10 minutes were up, Lisa picked up the card to reveal the name of the winning bidder. She announced that the winner was a young man named Josh who had bid $25,000 for one night of Tantric sex with Lisa. Lisa could not help thinking that her $12,500 share would certainly be welcome. Yet she also wondered about Josh--while in graduate school Lisa had served as a TA for Josh and their relationship was entirely innocent. He was now 25 years old--what would he think of their new Tantric relationship?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Lisa is Auctioned Off

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 232 milliseconds