• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Beautiful Blond Wife

A Beautiful Blond Wife

123

Dear reader, this is an interracial story, with a little mature, and a little lesbian at the end.

*****

Hi, my name is Sydney Hawkins, I'll get right to me, I'm 5ft 9" tall, blond and beautiful. I am educated to university degree level, and I have had my life planned almost to the nth degree. As a child I was of the mind that I would be somebody, maybe not famous, but respected, and I think I am too.

As I grew up I stayed away from trouble, as soon as it reared its ugly head I was off. The bad boys at school who got others into bother were all given a wide berth. The boys who were on the team sports, the captains, the idols, the ones the girls chased, they all went that way with me, nowhere.

I had steady boyfriends, I even had steady girlfriends, and yes I tried it with them, and to be honest I found sex with another girl quite thrilling. But I'm not lesbian, it was just experimentation. All my boyfriends were of solid stock as it were. I went to university where it all went down again. I stayed away from the bad boys, the team captains the groovy ones who got the girls and then dumped them, none of them got me, I was off limits!

Freda and I, she was my best friend back in the day, used to fantasise about men, not boys, men! My fantasy was being taken by a big powerful black man, he would run off with me, and keep me prisoner while he had his way with me. Pure fantasy of course, hers was to be screwed mad by a Chinese man who was conversant in martial arts of some sort, he would throw her all over the place, lol. Now it was all long forgotten.

That's not to say I led the life of a nun, I didn't. But I had set my stall out to marry someone who was going somewhere other than the drain. And I met him in my last year there, he was from my home town but I had never met him. He was doing, among other degrees, a business course and after I got to know him, he told me of his dreams, his aspirations, and he had a steely determination that he would get there one day.

John is a decent looking guy, good natured, hard working, you name it, he's it. He was my kind of guy too, so we courted, got engaged and wed. And I do, and did love him, it wasn't a marriage of convenience to me, I meant it, and I still do. Being beautiful had distinct advantages, as well as distinct disadvantages. It opened doors for me, I met some great people, and now some of them are people of power too.

My husband was given a word here, a word there, and though he would have succeeded in life, it happened a bit quicker possibly. I also had to spend a lot of my time fending off neer do wells too, because I look like I do, I was, and am a target for sexual favours. I have got used to it now, but I had some near misses too.

One was even my own dad, I was young, but even then I was the beauty. I loved him immensely, and still do. I think what happened was because I was finding out what it was like being a woman, even if I was still a girl. I was really close to him. One night, my mom was out and I was sat in his lap. I was snuggled right in and a feeling I had never had before crept over me. Later I knew it for what it was, sexual arousal.

I was breathing into his neck, he had his hand on my thigh and his other around my back. He was stroking me, running his warm hand up and down, I was only wearing a short skirt so it was flesh on flesh. I kissed his neck, then kissed it again. I was as horny as a teenager can be. Then I felt his erection under my bum, I delicately wiggled down on it, it got bigger and I got hornier.

I sneaked my hand into his shirt, and wrapped my fingers into his chest hair. Now I know we were both aware that something was going on. He shifted slightly, and this gave me an opportunity to wiggle harder on him, and his erection was sticking right into me. I dug my nails into his chest, I know he knew what I was doing, and what I was silently asking of him.

I kissed his cheek, his hand slid right up my thigh under my skirt, and his thumb grazed me. This caused me to gasp, and bury my face hard into his neck, I wanted him to do whatever it was a man did with his woman. It was plainly obvious where this was going, my daddy was going to get my virginity, and I was now desperate for him to get it.

Then my mother banged through the door, we separated in haste, she had tripped and hurt her ankle so she came home early. I disappeared to my room, and that was the end of that, it never happened again, and I'm glad now it didn't. My dad and I often share a knowing look, but love for the other transcends anything else.

As I said I am beautiful, a tall languid intelligent blond, my face is captivating, my hair is silken, my eyes are light smoky grey. I have high cheekbones, a lovely nose, full smooth creamy lips, and a body I take good care of. I look great in a bikini, and I know how to walk to show myself to the world.

I am not a big head about it I hasten to add. I just am who I am, I know I am blessed, and I thank the Lord every day for what he has given me. I also try to live the kind of life He would want me to lead. I dress the way any beautiful woman would always want to dress, lots of feminine and fashionable clothing. I am an advocate of special underwear, all my things are soft, silky, satiny, lacy, clingy, skimpy and totally sexy.

My husband is well aware of me, he knows it is all for him, no one will ever get near me, I have to fend off would be suitors, but that's second nature to me now. I was twenty eight last week, we have two small children, I take them to school every day. My husband is the MD for a local and national company. He is one of the youngest ever in the country, and he is going places. Which is right where my intended path for my future is headed too.

This was a Monday, middle of June, I had just dropped the kids off and heading home, I noticed the tank is getting low so I pulled in to fill up. It was a lovely warm summer, and I was wearing a summer dress, thin but not revealing, just a normal dress. I filled the tank and went in to the shop to pay. There was no one there, I waited a couple of minutes and still no one came. I called out, still no one. So I decided to leave with the intention of calling back to pay later that day.

As things turned out I never made it to pay my bill, so the next day I intended to do it, and again things transpired against me and I never made it that day either. Now it was Thursday and I completely forgot about it. I felt guilty for not paying it, but I knew I would when I remembered to do so. I was sitting in my kitchen on the Friday morning, mulling things over as to what we as a family were going to do this coming weekend.

There was a rat a tat tat on my front door, I went to see who it was. Our house is a big old thing, but its beautiful we have restored it and its just the way I want it. It's in its own grounds and at least 200 yards from the next property. We have a big wall around us with security gates, but in the day we generally leave them open.

I opened the door to a big burly black man in jeans, loafers and a T shirt. And judging by the look on his face, he didn't look very happy.

"Mrs Hawkins, Mrs Sydney Hawkins?" he asked.

"Yes, I am she, can I help you?"

"We need to talk Mrs Hawkins, you have a problem." He was brusque to say the least, He was also giving me the glad eye too, I knew the look well.

"What is it Mr er?" I asked. And without saying a word he walked right into my house, past me and headed for the kitchen.

"You Mrs Hawkins have stolen a tank full of petrol and think you don't have to pay for it. I own the gas station and I'm here to collect." I stood and stared at him, then I made a big mistake.

"Who the hell are you to accuse me of such a thing, do you know who I am?" I almost screeched. When you think about it, why should he know who I think I am?

"I'm on my way to the police station," he said, slamming a black box down on my table. "I thought I would be nice, give you a chance, but you've just blown it Mrs Bighead!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked I was suddenly worried.

"This," he opened the shiny black box, it had a screen, it was a portable DVD player. He pressed a button and the gas station came into view, it showed my 4X4 driving in, it showed me filling up, and it showed me walking into the shop. Then it showed me at the counter, you could see me calling, then it showed me walking out. Outside it showed me getting into my vehicle and it showed me driving off.

But what I knew what it was really showing, it was me walking away without paying for that tank full of juice.

"Note the date Mrs Hawkins, it's last Monday, today is Friday, I have given you all week to pay, you have chosen not to. So now you will go to court and be prosecuted for stealing." He told me.

"And," he said looking around him. "I don't think your husband will be too pleased to have his wife convicted, your address, who you are, or think you are. Your husband will be drawn it to it too no doubt. Front page news in the local Daily Newspaper I guess too!" I stuttered and stammered, then he said. "I reckon the fine will be at last 2000, the police and courts don't like this kind of theft in the community, it might even mean probation."

I was ready to fall down, I couldn't have been more stunned than if I had been hit on the head with a bat! I sat there jst looking at him, I had to get out of this situation.

"I'm sorry, really I am," I blubbed, would tears work? "I meant to pay, I just forgot that's all." My tears slid down my cheeks, I hoped he would let me pay and just go.

"It took you all week and you thought you had got away with it, I have given you a week, and nothing."

"I know it was wrong, it's not a lot of money, what can I do. I'll pay you double?" I begged.

"So you admit you stole the gas then?" he said.

"Yes and I'm sorry." I told him. He pressed a button and our voices came back.

Him, "So you admit you stole the gas then?"

Me, "Yes, and I'm sorry."

"That's good enough for me," he smiled, "you are a cert to be punished by the courts, and heavily too I would think after that admission."

He picked up the DVD player and marched to the door, I raced after him, I grabbed his shoulder. "Please sir, there must be another way, this will ruin me, and heaven knows what affect it will have on my husband, my family, please?"

He stopped and turned, "What have you got in mind Mrs Bighead Hawkins?" he sneered.

"Money, I'll give you five times what I owe you, please?" I was really begging now and the tears were really real too.

"Nah," was his answer, "I'm off to the police station, see ya!" He walked through the door, I grabbed him and hauled him back.

"Please." I said, "anything, I'll do anything."

I didn't know then, that is was now what he was after. "Okay," he said, and stepped to me. I was looking at him, he reached out and nipped my nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Before I could react I felt them through his grip, they were hard! They always are when I'm excited. Though this wasn't the kind of excitement I was feeling. I stumbled back and fell down, my legs wouldn't hold me.

The man closed the door and advanced on me, I thought as quickly as I could. "If you come near me, I will scream, I swear I will!"

That stopped him, he turned and walked to the door again. "Bye," he said. He called my serious bluff, I was stumped now

"Please no, don't go, please let's talk?"

"The time for talking is done lady," he said, "nobody gets the kind of chances you've had from me, nobody!"

I struggled to my feet, I was up against the wall for support, he reached out once more and gripped my nipples.

I cried, "Oh please sir no, don't, please?"

"Lady," he said, "you are fucked both ways, here, or at the courts, which do you want it to be, here or there! I either get this, or I go to the police, what's it to be?" He showed no mercy what so ever. "Yes or no!" he said loudly and forcefully. "

My arms dropped down, he kept a hold of my hard nipples, which were very evident through the light summer top I had on. I nodded my head, what could I do, nothing that's what.

"What does that nod mean, here or there!" he shouted.

"Here," I whispered.

He backed me into the kitchen that we had just left. I just stared up in to his face, he was suddenly bigger somehow. He was at least 6 or 7" taller than me, and he must have weighed around 230lbs. He also had a scar on his face, from just below his ear to his chin. It gave him a mean hard look. As I backed up, he twiddled my nipples, squeezed them, and tugged. This all had an effect on me I was definitely not needing right now. My nipples were at full attention and responding to the attack on them, just like they always do.

The top of my long legs hit the table, he dropped a hand and the stud holding my shorts together was popped and the zip was down before I had time to register what he had done. Then he had his hand down them and he was feeling my pussy. It galvanised me, but not into fighting him, but in responding to him.

"Please," I wailed, but I was wasting my time, he knew it, and I was beginning to understand it.

I looked down to see his big hand worked its way into my pants, and a thick black finger found its way in to me. His other fingers were rotating my nipples in turn, he was almost right up against me by now. The fear, the moment, the confrontation, his dominant station, it had worked me up, and unknown to me, I had been getting aroused. Now the big black garage owner was reaping those unbidden benefits from me. He leaned into me, I leaned back to try and keep away from him, and I ended up falling back on to my kitchen table.

I was now completely at his mercy, his thighs were between mine, there was no protection to be had. I was frightened, helpless, he had his finger right in me, my nipples were popping like corks, and now I knew what the end game was going to be. He was going to force my seduction, if he already hadn't.

"Nooooo, noooo, Oh noooo please please noooo." He moved, and then he had my left leg between both of his. This gave him the angle to do what he did next. His thumb made contact with my clit and the end game was over.

"What are you going to do?" I asked him. Later I thought about that question, and what a stupid idiotic question it had been. I knew what he was going to do, he was going to fuck me, willing or not. Another stupid thing I thought of later was this. If I hadn't panicked like I was, and if I had called his bluff and gone to the police myself, all this could have been avoided. It would have been him that got done and not me!

He lifted my feet up and put them on his shoulders, my legs were now upright, he was readying me. "I knew you were a good looking lady Mrs Hawkins," he said as he rubbed my clit more, "but you really are beautiful aren't you?" He tugged my shorts and pants over my bum, up my legs and off. Now I really was open for business, my shop was open and the stock was there to be taken. "And," he added, "a tall blond beauty to boot, right at top of the class you are Mrs Hawkins." Then he really did shock me when he said. "A beautiful blond like you must have had some nice black cock over the years Mrs Hawkins, how many times have you been black cocked?"

His thumbs and fingers were rapidly undoing me, I couldn't fight the exciting pulsing and throbbing they were causing me to endure. He took his hands away fleetingly, I saw him fumble behind my now upturned legs. Then I heard the 'Brrrr' of the zip going down, another shuffle, and. "There we are Mrs Hawkins." He said with an infuriating smile. "So," he said, "come on, own up, how many times have you had black cock?"

"Never, I never have, and I don't want to, please let me go?" I begged fearfully. I felt my thighs bump and I looked, he had pushed his cock through them and now I was looking at the top bit of it. It mesmerised me, it looked incongruous poking out tight to my pussy. It looked like I had my own cock, a black one. The top, was bulbous, it was the most unusual sight I had ever seen. It was pinky red, yet it was dark too. And from where I was, it looked very hard, and making an educated guess, very big as well! I found out a few seconds later.

"You have never had black cock Mrs Hawkins, never?" his question sounded incredulous.

"No never, please sir, don't do this to me, please?" I watched as his cock disappeared from me, it was like seeing it being sucked up by my thighs. That was when he pushed it into me, he withdrew it, lined it up and in he went. My pussy was wet, my unwanted arousal had made me drip for him, I was too easy, I hated myself for being like this. I could feel the slide of his thick heavy cock coming into me.

But that was the last time I complained, or asked him not to do me. The cock in me was like no other I had ever had, it was bigger than any other, not massively, but I knew the difference. I knew it had a curve to it as well, I could feel it travelling within me. My arousal, all caused by my literal capture, my fear, his dominance of me, him simply taking me grew to full maturity.

Now my body, my pussy, my nipples were all fighting for fulfilment, satisfaction, the need to be screwed by a cock hitherto unknown to it. "I want to be taken and used by a big powerful black man Freda," was the comment I made to my best friend at the time. It had been my girly fantasy, my admission, all those years ago, to my best friend, now I was being taken and used, it was reality!

He reached over and undid my blouse as he began to obliterate me. He gripped my nipples tightly, he twisted, squeezed, and crushed them, it aroused me more and more. It made me squeal, it was all designed to bring me down, and bring me down he did. I forgot I was being forced, his cock was giving my pussy what it hadn't known it had missed, or even known it wanted. It was giving me a thorough and severe head on, hard assed fucking.

He made me cum, no one had ever forced a climax out of me like this, it tore through me. I felt my insides give way to it, it creased me. I groaned in painful wonderful surprise, I was staring wild eyed at his face as I was cumming, he grinned, he knew what was happening. He knew I had no way of controlling it or me. Then he got into a rhythm, his rhythm, I was a secondary concern now.

He stroked in and out of me at a regular determined pace, and if he had read the book, chapter and verse on how to fuck Sydney Hawkins, he was following it to the letter. He was perfect, long heavy slow strokes, all out, all in. His cock end touched my cervix many times. The brutal thickness scoured my pussy walls magnificently, touching and leaving as he travelled my road to orgasms.

I studied his face, he didn't seem to be the nasty man who had just got me now. His face had changed patterns, he wasn't ugly, the meanness had gone, the sour look. Now he appeared even handsome to me, and the scar on his left cheek gave him added living sexual menace. He tethered my nipples again in his fingers, it was unbearable. His cock was now the sole owner of my pussy, and his fingers were claiming my nipples. Together, his fingers, his cock, and himself, they utterly defeated me.

I gave up any pretence that I didn't want this, what I did want now was for it not to stop. He slowed, this brought panic to me, I hadn't finished yet, I wanted to cum again, and again after that if I could.

"Don't stop please," I begged my assailant, never in my life have I begged like this, or for this. "Don't stop now, I can't bear it, I need it some more. Please sir, finish me off, keep going please."

I have said before, I am an intelligent woman, I know how the world works. I know how to deal with men at the drop of a hat, they're easy, very controllable. I can get just about anything I want from a man. But I was upside down here, this man had got me in a way no other man had ever come close to. Every man I had known, knew, past or present were all the same. Now I was thinking my own husband was belonging in that category. This man was premier league, the rest were strictly second division.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • A Beautiful Blond Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds